All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Hot! Enough said.

Hooked

SejanusSejanusabout 3 years ago
Who knew reading one handed was so tough?

Quite enjoyed.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago
This is really great!

So good, on several levels. Good clean, dirty fun.. lustfulness as it should be in erotic writing, unapologetic and unleashed. I enjoy the inner dialogs Jeong, Jessica and Sally experience as they find themselves led to, and through, new sexual arenas. Fun stuff. The romantic angles help, too. These ladies don't live by pure lust alone! Not quite, anyway. Excellent storytelling. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't know how you do it...

... but I'm so glad to have found you and your awesome stories.

This is my absolute favourite and already, I cannot wait for more!

Is Dave with his bag of weed and the virgin, Ariana, in the next part?

As much as every single sex scene you write is hot as hell, I especially love it when a virgin gets popped and if they are reluctant at first, even better!

Thank you for sharing your immense talent with us! :-)

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Magnificent!

This series continues to be amazing. It deserves the same number of stars as the number of cups of coffee that were consumed while writing it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't always enjoy reading about chauvinistic sex bullies but the way you write it Chloe makes it quite enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Imagination and quality

There is no substitute for quality writing and imagination and you Ms Tzang are a quality writer with an erotic imagination. Cheers, Terry

ZetaZilchZetaZilchabout 3 years ago

Talk about Flustered. That's Flustered with a capital frigging 'F.' Your writing Ms. Tzang Flusters me. My recent comment on Ch. 06 should have been here. Still impressed with the use of "tattoo" referring to rhythm. Your characters and the scenes you write get me hot and bothered. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please more reluctant virgin popping stories.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 1 year ago

Congratulations on winning the monthly contest with this one! It’s well deserved!

mixcoupleforfun2mixcoupleforfun211 months ago

OMG! Mrs. Mix became so aroused reading about Sally and Jessica getting gangbanged!

Luv2fly10Luv2fly104 months ago

Love this series! The characters are so rich and enjoyable! Keep it cumming :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...