Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to.

His mouth lifted, he looked down at her. Her face, angelically beautiful, those sparkling eyes looking up at him, her cheeks pink, those pouting lips parted slightly, and he could feel her heart pounding, one naked boob crushed against his chest, and when he looked down, her boobs were perfection, and he had to. His hand moved, cupped with reverent gentleness, her nipple engorged and swollen, rubbery firm between his thumb and forefinger as he seized on it, tugging lightly.

"Ohhhhhhh." Jeong's head arched, her back arched a little, her head dropped back and she felt his cock throb against her thigh as his hand captured her firm full boob, kneading her flesh, bringing her that pleasure, those sensations, that she needed and craved.

"Jeong," Max groaned, and when he said her name, her eyes focused on him, and that expression on her face, that look of surrender, that was all he needed to know that she was his, and all he needed to do was take her, and the sound of her breathing was the loudest sound in the room.

"Jeong," he said again, and his hand left her boob to slide downwards, fingers sliding over that flat taut silkiness of her belly, until his fingertips touched the waistband of her panties.

"Uhhhh," Jeong gasped, shivering, knowing where his hand intended to explore, and there was a moment of jerky indecision, but then there was no decision for her to make. His hand hadn't slid inside her panties. His hand had seized her panties and dragged them halfway to her knees, exposing her sex. That decisiveness, that knowledge that he knew what he wanted, and how to take it, her sudden exposure, the brush of air on her skin, his eyes on her, looking down over her body, all combined to fill her with a heated molten excitement that left her helpless before him.

Helpless? No, she was going to get what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid at all. Max would know how. He'd know everything, and she smiled, waiting for him to take her, and now she wasn't limp. She raised one knee, reached down with one hand, and freed her ankle from her panties, leaving them hanging from one knee, and her other knee, the one she'd raised, fell sideways, exposing her sex to his eyes, and she knew how wet and excited she was. Her hand, the hand she'd used to remove her panties, moved now. Moved to touch herself, cup her sex, and her fingertips found out just how wet and excited she was.

Max looked down at her, and now his hand brushed her panties down, and he moved with his hand, his lips brushing the smooth silk of her belly as his hand drew her panties downwards, down over her ankle and off her foot, discarding them, and she was naked. As naked as he was, and he breathed in that scent of her. Her skin, her sex, and her hand covered her, but he wanted to see her. He wanted... her. He wanted Jeong, and he was scared of where this might go, but his desire, his need, his lust for her, it was irresistible, and he knew he wasn't going to resist.

But he wanted it to be good for her, too.

His lips brushed her belly, brushed downwards, brushed her wrist, and now he moved, sliding down, kneeling, his hands parting her thighs, kneeling between her feet, and his lips brushed the back of her hand, her fingers, where she covered herself. His lips felt her fingers trembling. His hands on the insides of her thighs pressed her apart, spreading her, and Jeong didn't resist. She acquiesced. Willingly, but now she was a little afraid. Only a little, because she didn't know what to expect or what to do... but he'd know what to do.

Max did know. He took her hand, lifted it from her sex, and without even a second's hesitation, he sank his tongue into her delicate little slit, pink and glistening with her arousal.

"Uhhhh." Jeong hadn't known what to expect. Wilfred had pushed against her there, when he was excited, but he'd never tried to touch her, never. She'd touched herself of course, she'd played with herself, but this wasn't her own fingers. This was Max, and not just Max. This was Max's mouth, on her sex. Kissing her sex, and his tongue was probing deep, licking, lapping, and he was sucking on her. Sucking her labia, his tongue lashing, again and again, eagerly working on her sex.

Jeong stared upwards blindly, one hand resting on his head, his hands on her inner thighs pressing her legs wide and back, her feet dangling in the air, and she'd never felt so exposed. So excited, and she knew she'd let him do anything he wanted. Anything at all, and this was so good. So much better than she'd ever dreamed it could be.

"Ohhhh," she sobbed at last, finally able to breathe, and now both her hands clutched at his head while his mouth worked over her, so intimately. So... she had no words for what she was feeling, what she was experiencing as she surrendered herself to him, and she wanted to look down. Wanted to watch what he was doing, but she didn't have the strength to move.

Only to submit, and experience, and that was enough.

"Ohhhhh." His tongue lapped deeply, exploring and probing her. There. Oh god, there! Circling, his tongue-tip circling and pushing, and Jeong squealed with mindless excitement, but it got better. It got so much better as his lips and tongue found her clitoris, his tongue circling, running over her, and her mouth worked, no sounds emerging, because it was so good as his tongue ran in little circles around her little button, and Jeong knew she was going to die from sheer pleasure.

She was sobbing now, crying out, her back arching, straining and limp at the same time, and she knew what was happening to her, except this was so much better. So much bigger, and her excitement grew and grew, and his tongue knew exactly what to do. Jeong forgot Wilfred. She forgot her parents. She forgot everything except what Max was doing to her, his hands and his mouth on her, licking, lapping, sucking, tugging, teasing, taking her higher, and then higher still.

Jeong wanted to moan, she wanted to cry out, she wanted him to take her over that crest, and her body arched, writhed, vibrated, taut, desperate, and if she could have found words, she would have pleaded with him to take her, to make love to her, but there were no words. There was only what he was doing, and her own pleasure and excitement, and her naked exposure to him, his mouth on her, that only added to her excitement.

His lips found her clitoris again, sucked, sucked hard, his tongue moving against her, and she climaxed so hard she couldn't even see straight, straining, sobbing, helpless. His lips tugged at her clitoris, his tongue lapped, and that touch sent her over the edge, her pleasure, those sensations, an overwhelming torrent of sensation filling her to overflowing before bursting, crashing down on her, sweeping her away, holding her enthralled in an unrelenting kaleidoscopic maelstrom of ecstasy.

On and on and on, until at last she subsided, her fingers falling from his hair as he moved upwards. Moved over her.

Jeong sobbed as her vision came back to her, and he was above her, kneeling over her, between her thighs, his cock brushing her belly and she reached down with one hand to find him, clasp him, hold him in her fingers, stroke him, and now she did, exploring eagerly, caressing his rigid length, and he kissed her as she stroked him.

His kiss was different, tasted different, his tongue in her mouth, and she shouldn't have been surprised to taste herself, but she was startled. Startled and... she gave up her mouth to him, and it was going to happen. It was, and she drew her knees back, her hand stroking eagerly, knowing where she wanted him, and in her hand he was so big. So hard, and she...

"Can you..." she gasped, trying to put into desperately gasped words what she was thinking, except she wasn't really thinking. She was emoting. Emotions, desires, wants. Not thoughts. "I want to see you..."

For a second, Max was tempted to just take her hand in his, guide his cock to that wetly waiting pussy and feed her his cock, stuff her full, and fuck her, but she was a virgin, she'd never, and he wanted to give her everything, but she was here, she was willing, he could take his time, make this good for her, give her everything she wanted, take everything he wanted, and he smiled, kissing her again, luxuriating in those silky fingers stroking his shaft as his lips sealed themselves to hers, and his tongue explored her sweet little mouth.

"Please?" she whispered, and she wanted to see him, as well as hold him. She wanted to see his cock, erect, ready, and then...

Jeong's heart fluttered wildly at the thought. She knew what she wanted, and she was holding it in her hand, stroking it slowly, her fingertips sensing the rigid hardness, the swollen veins that lay beneath that soft smooth skin.

"Sure." Max smiled as he rolled onto his back, and his cock was so hard it jutted upwards of its own accord. So hard that he ached, but he smiled again as Jeong turned towards him, turned around, half lying on his legs, her fingertips gently stroking his length, looking up at him.

"It's so big," she breathed, her heart fluttering. It was. It was huge, so thick around that her finger and thumb didn't meet when she encircled it, and she wondered...

"It'll fit," Max said, his eyes meeting hers, and that pink flush on her cheeks turned red. He knew she understood, and his hand, the hand on her leg where she half lay beside him, slid upwards to rest on her inner thigh, high, almost brushing her. He turned his hand, lifted her other leg, raising her knee so that she was exposed to him, and now he could clearly see her pussy.

Pink-lipped, her labia swollen, glistening. Her clitoris, protruding, clearly visible. Sparse black fluff, wet now, and plastered to her skin, and his cock throbbed in her hand, jerking before her eyes.

"Seeing you does that," Max breathed, his fingertips tracing Jeong's labia, watching her liquid excitement, feeling that wetness under his fingertips.

"Ohhhh," Jeong gasped, and then she did what she wanted to do. Nervously, hesitantly, alive with her own excitement, her lips brushed his cock, and she kissed the tip, her eyes examining that swollen cockhead, his glans, and when she looked up, her heart pounding wildly, Max was smiling.

"I want to..." she whispered.

"Go ahead," Max breathed. Christ. She was going to, and he couldn't wait. His other hand reached down, and he brushed her hair back from her face as she tentatively kissed the tip of his cock again, but this time, it was no fleeting brush of her lips. This time, her lips stayed on his cock, parting slightly, and her tongue brushed over him, her tongue tip swirling a little.

"Oh yeah," Max groaned, and his cock throbbed in her hand.

Jeong lifted her head, looking up at him. "I don't..." she said, hesitantly.

"Do what you did," Max breathed. Jesus, he wanted to see those lips wrapped around his cock, and he could tell this was the first time she'd done this, and Jesus, wasn't that a turn on? His cock was going to be the first cock that Jeong Park wrapped those gorgeous lips around, and that suspense, the anticipation as he watched her look down. Watched her hand lift his cock towards her lips. Watched her lips part, saw her tongue lick her lips, felt her breath puff out over the head of his cock, and then her lips brushed his cockhead again.

"Open your mouth and slide your lips down," Max murmured, his fingers brushing her cheek, and he felt her jaw moving as she opened wide.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," he groaned, as her lips slid down to engulf his cockhead completely, and he felt her tongue, moving on him, exploring, and then she swallowed, and from her eyes, her face, he knew that was her first taste of cock-flavoured saliva. Jesus, it wasn't going to be her last, and she was going to taste more than cock-flavouring before he was done tonight.

Jeong half lay there, with the head of Max's cock in her mouth, her lips stretched around his girth, and her lips were stretched. He was huge, and her tongue ran over him again, tracing his glans, and it was a weird shape. That long shaft, and that swollen head, with the little hole at the tip. She drew her lips back, her tongue exploring, swallowing, tasting him, swallowing again. The taste of him was strange, slightly salty, very masculine, and somehow very exciting, even if it wasn't as good as ice cream, and the strangeness of his cock in her mouth was even more exciting.

His groan of pleasure was even more exciting.

Curious now, she drew her lips up, all the way, until she was merely kissing the tip, and then she lifted her lips from him completely, and asked him what she wanted to know. "Am I doing it right?"

"Christ, Jeong. Don't stop," he groaned.

"I didn't hurt you?" she asked, anxiously.

"Oh god no," he said, and his hand, his fingers brushed her cheek, and she was smiling as her mouth once more engulfed him. This time, she tried to take more of him, sliding her lips halfway down his cockshaft before she paused, absorbing the hugeness of him filling her mouth, her eyes wide as she swallowed, and swallowed again, her mouth, her tongue, her lips, all moving on him. Sensing him. Savoring him. Tasting him.

"Don't stop," he gasped, and his hand rested on her head as his hips flexed a little, gently moving his cock, a slight in and out movement of his shaft across her lips. Between her lips, moving across her tongue, and that movement brought another flood of cock-flavoured saliva that Max felt around his cockhead as he moved, just as he felt her swallow.

He wanted her to swallow more than his saliva, and he knew what he wanted. He knew what was going to do next now, too.

Jeong knew what she was going to do next, too. She'd thought about this. She'd imagined this. She'd watched this on Pornhub, because a girl had to learn somewhere, and she hadn't watched those videos on Pornhub for nothing. She knew what she was supposed to do, and really, he was bigger than that cucumber she'd practiced this on, which surprised her, but she did know.

She opened her mouth wider, and slid her lips down his shaft. All the way down, as far as she could, and the sensation of taking him that way, doing that for him, rushed through her like hot liquid, flowing down her throat, filling her chest, expanding outwards into her breasts, and her nipples, bringing a rush of heated excitement to her sex.

His wordless groan of pleasure rewarded her, and Jeong knew he was enjoying what she was doing for him. Her lips slid up, all the way up to his glans, and then plunged down again, and now she was fucking him with her mouth. Blowing him. She was giving Max a blowjob, like the girls in her class talked about, taking a little more of his cock with each descent of her lips, leaving his cock soaked with her saliva, so that with every plunge, her lips descended more easily.

"That's it, Jeong," Max groaned, encouraging her. "Like that."

Jeong kept on. Like that. Her lips slid up and down, up and down, again and again, deeper, a little deeper and further with each descent, enjoying the way he filled her mouth. Enjoying his excitement, knowing she was bringing him pleasure, and she glanced up at him, pleased with herself, enjoying his panting breaths, the flexing of his hips, his hands, both of them, holding her head as he moved his cock.

She drank in his groans of pleasure, her own excitement feeding off him, and when he thrust his cock into her mouth, pushing, she took it, eagerly, amazed at how much of his length she could take. Amazed by his size, his swollen girth, his rigid hardness, and now he was holding her head as he moved. She liked that. Liked that she couldn't back away, like that he'd taken control, and there was a heady pleasure in what he was doing to her now.

He groaned, she heard him groan as his cock forced its way further into her mouth, stretching her jaws, pushing against the back of her mouth, almost in her throat, and suddenly, he was spurting, and she almost did choke, gagging as she did her best to swallow everything, but there was so much of it, and he was spurting out so fast, and she couldn't swallow it all, but she tried to, and she tried to slide her lips down his cockshaft as far as she could, too. To her surprise, her lips brushed her thumb and finger where she held the base of his cock.

"Ggluugggggluhhgluuggg," Jeong almost choked, her mouth flooding with his semen as it spurted out, surprising her with that first spurt, jetting into her mouth, thick on her tongue, She'd thought about this so many times, about what this would be like, and she swallowed, revelling in the strange taste of him, acrid, astringent, salty, thick and hot, and she swallowed quickly, again and again, his cock throbbing in her mouth. Flooding her mouth with those thick spurts.

"Gughhgugghhhgluhhhgggummphhgaaaagaaaagllummmppp..." Jeong didn't mind at all that his hands were gripping her head, holding her as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Jeong choked his cum down, her throat working frantically, gulping, eyes watering, swallowing, tasting, feeling those spurts onto her tongue, against the back of her mouth, and she did her best as his spurts diminished, then ceased, and his urgent movements slowed, then ended. His hands brushed her hair, her cheeks, and he was smiling down at her.

"That was good," he said, and he was smiling.

Her mouth finally lifting from him, Jeong smiled, licking her lips, tasting his cum in her mouth, thick on her tongue, swallowing. This wasn't like last night, with Wilfred. Max wasn't going to abandon her, and run out the front door, leaving her dying of frustration. He was married, he knew what to do. He knew everything, and he wanted her, she knew that too. He wanted what Jeong was happy to offer up to him, and she knew it would be good with him.

She swallowed, tasting him again. Yes, he'd give her what she wanted.

Give her more of what she wanted, and smiling, she lowered her head, and took him into her mouth, enjoying the slight stickiness, the residue of her saliva and his cum that her tongue collected as she took all of his cock into her mouth, not stopping until her lips encircled him at the base. She liked that he was soft, and a lot smaller, but even as she thought that, her eyes widened as he began to engorge inside her mouth.

His cockhead seemed to grow. Thicken. Enlarge, Swell, and between her lips, his cockshaft expanded. His cockhead brushed the back of her mouth, and she almost went cross-eyed looking at him, as her lips slid back upwards, slowly, her tongue caressing his cock as her lips slid all the way up and off. She licked her lips, tasting him, her hand stroking him slowly, watching him grow before her eyes.

"It's growing," she said, fascinated, wide-eyed, her fingers running up and down, feeling him harden under her fingertips.

"It does when I get excited," Max said, smiling at that expression on her face.

"You're getting excited?" she asked, wide-eyed, knowing he was. Oh, this was so much better than Wilfred. "Can we do it again?"

He was hard, now. As hard as he had been, before. Wow. This wasn't like Wilfred at all.

"We can do more than do it again, Jeong," Max breathed, and he didn't wait for her to reply. His hands eased her up and onto her back, and as he moved her, he moved with her, over her. This time, he wasn't finishing in her mouth. This time, he was going to pop that Korean cherry, pound that Korean pussy, feed her his cock and fuck her until he came, and when he came, he was going to pump that pussy full of his cum.

Pump? He was going to empty his balls into her, and after she'd swallowed that last load, he knew he was going to be able to take his time. He was going to take his time. As long as he could make it last.

"I want you," he breathed again, one knee sliding between hers, them the other, and she parted her legs for him without hesitation, spreading herself, her hand still holding his cock. Stroking his cock, slowly.

1...345678