Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to sandwich Jessica? She takes it up the ass real well, but I don't think she's done that before."

"Ass or pussy?" Carter asked, grinning. Oh yeah! This was gonna be good.

"Fuck, you know me," Erik said. "I don't mind, been there, fucked that. You pick."

"Ass," Carter said.

"Done," Erik said, watching Leo. "Man, if Leo doesn't pace himself, he's gonna be all fucked out before I have to drop the two of them home."

Carter chuckled. "Well, the way he's going, she's gonna be all slicked up for 'ya real soon, dude."

Because Leo was shooting his load, and Jessica was taking it all. Taking it eagerly. Begging for it. Two minutes later, Jessica wasn't exactly begging for it, but she was taking Erik's cock in her sex, lying on him, looking down at him, moaning softly.

"Bet you were never fucked like this before, Jessica?" Erik asked her, smiling as she tried to move herself on him.

"Only once," Jessica moaned, without thinking, moving herself slowly on him. "It wasn't as good as this."

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" His hands ran over her butt, taut and firm, not even a hint of any flab, and Jesus, she really was as hot as her daughter. She really could've been Sally's older sister.

"Yes," Jessica admitted, not even trying to deny it.

"You like my buddies all fucking you, too, don't you?" Erik asked, flexing his hips just a little. Enough to make her want more.

"Uh-uh," Jessica moaned, watching Sally being turned over, lifted up onto her hands and knees, and there were two of them. She saw Sally take it from the guy kneeling behind her, heard Sally's moans as he eased his big white cock into her. Heard and saw those moans choked off as one of the others eased a second big white cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," Jessica moaned, watching as her daughter was spit-roasted, two guys sawing their cocks into her, one at either end, and Sally was doing her best. Jessica knew that Sally was, but really, it didn't matter to those guys whether Sally did her best or not, because those two guys were going to enjoy fucking her whatever she did or didn't do. Jessica knew that, because they'd been doing that to her, earlier, just like they were doing it to Sally right now.

"Dude, I just fucking love fucking tight Asian pussy," Bodie grunted, demonstrating that, yeah, he did. "And this slut's still fucking tight."

"Uhhhh," Sally groaned. "Uhhhh."

She knew she was tight. She could feel Bodie's cock, all the way, every time, and he was big. Big and hard. Stretching her inside, even after she'd been fucked who knew how many times. She didn't. She'd lost count, but she did know all of them had fucked her. One big white cock after another, fucking her, and oh my god, she was going to, again, and she cried out helplessly as his hands held her hips tight, while his cock pumped with remorseless precision, ramming himself in to the balls, again and again, and he knew how to give her what she wanted.

"Ohhhh," Jessica moaned, again, and she wanted it like that, too. She wanted to kneel beside Sally, with a guy using either end, and she wanted to be used, just like Sally was being used.

"So you've done this before, huh?" Erik said, his hands helping her move on him, and he knew she liked that. Man, she'd done something like this before? That explained a lot. "Tell me about it, baby?"

"Ohhhhhh," Jessica moaned, her sex dancing on his cock, and she knew she was full of cum. Just as full as she'd been on that long night, twenty years ago.

"Tell me, baby," Erik purred, easing in and out, teasing her. "What happened? Was it a party?"

"Yes," Jessica gasped. "Yeah, it was a party... when I was at college... I went with a friend... the guys we went with... they... they..."

"They fucked you, right?"

"Yes... yes..." Jessica moaned, shivering. They'd fucked her alright. Her and Stephanie. "Just like now," she moaned.

"Oh, baby, that must've been tough," Erik said. "How many guys fucked you?"

"I don't know," Jessica moaned. "I didn't count, maybe ten." She thought it was about ten. She'd thought about it a lot, of and on, over the years.

"And you liked it, didn't you?"

"Ohhhhhh," Jessica moaned, and she didn't want to answer. She shouldn't have liked it, but she had. She shouldn't have done that, back then, but she had, just like she was doing it now, and she shouldn't be doing it now, but she was.

"Oh yeah, I know you liked it," Erik said, rolling her onto her back, staying with her, fucking her slow, and he loved that look on her face. The one that said she was totally fucked, and she knew it. "You liked those guys fucking you, one after the other, didn't you?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned, and she didn't cling to him with her hands. She stretched her arms out, above her head, surrendering herself. Completely. The way she had, twenty years ago. "Yes, I did."

"And you like this, now, don't you?" Erik grinned, enjoying those little bucks every time he fed her his cock.

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Yes..."

"Good," Erik said, and his grin grew. "Time for some speed fucking, Jessica."

"Speed fucking?" Jessica moaned.

"Like speed dating, except, well you'll find out, baby," Erik promised her, pump-fucking the breath out of her, looking around. "Hey dudes, line up. We're speed-fucking Jessica here. Who's next?"

Ben was, and before Jessica knew it, Erik was gone, she was rolled over onto her back, and Ben was in, and he didn't go slow and easy. He went in fast, and he went in hard, and he pump-fucked her, slamming his cock into her, pounding her down onto the rug. On her back, looking up as her body was jolted, Jessica saw a circle of faces looking down at her, and they were kneeling around her. A ring of hard cocks.

"Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Next..." Erik called, and Ben was gone, and Dylan was in. Rammed in, slammed home, buried to the balls and jack-hammering his cock into her, fucking the breath out of her. Fucking everything except the sensations of his cock fucking her, and his body pounding the fuck out of her, out of her.

"...Next..." and Jackson was on her. In her. Pump-fucking her.

"Next..." Greg was on her. In her. Fucking her into jello.

"Ohhhhhhh... Ohh... Ohhh... Ohhhhhh." Orgasmic jello, quivering and spasming as a sudden climax washed through her, the crest of that wave pushed higher and higher by those pounding thrusts of Greg's cock, breaking, sweeping through her as Greg's cock throbbed and spurted, filling her with bursts of his semen, more of it to add to everything already inside her.

When her vision came back, Greg was easing off her, and Carter was on one side, Erik on the other.

"You ever been the meat in the sandwich, Jessica?" Erik asked, rolling her over and onto him, his cock entering her easily, hands on her butt, hips flexing as he slid his cock all the way up into her, and fuck, she was slushy and slippery.

"No. What's that?" Jessica moaned, hands clutching at his shoulders as she lay on him, enjoying his slow movements. There was something about him that turned her to jello under his hands, willing to do whatever it was he wanted, and this afternoon, when she'd come here with Sally, she'd wanted him to do what he'd done last night, and she knew how shameless that'd been.

Her and Sally. Her daughter. With the guy her daughter had met.

Except now, it wasn't just him. It was him and half a dozen friends with her and Sally, and she could see Sally. On her hands and knees, on the floor, and those two guys were taking turns with her. They were enjoying themselves. She could hear Sally enjoying herself. She could see Sally was enjoying herself, too.

Just like her mom was, right now.

"That's what a hot little slut like you finds out, if you don't already know," Erik said, grinning over the top of Jessica's head at Carter.

"Hello, meat. Meet sandwich," Carter chuckled from behind and above her, and he didn't need to lube her up. Her ass was already lubed up, and she'd taken a few loads there already. She wasn't going to get any more slippery than she was now.

"Nnuuuhhhhhhhh," Jessica groaned, surprised by Carter's cockhead pushing through her sphincter, eyes suddenly wide and startled as her ass gripped him like a vice. She shouldn't be startled, her ass had already been fucked by half of them, but she hadn't been expected it now. Not like this, with Erik already fucking her, and the commencement of that unexpected double penetration had her head arching back as she felt that penetration. Felt herself stretched in two openings at once.

"Relax for him, Jessica," Erik whispered, his hands gripping her slender hips, holding her in place. "Relax and let him in, baby, just relax and accept it."

"Uuhhuuhhhuuhhuhhhh," Jessica half-gasped, half-groaned, reacting to the burning thickness of his shaft, the pleasure-pain as he eased inwards, her muscles clenching, tightening her on both of them simultaneously, and it wasn't like they were giving her much choice.

"Slow and easy, buddy," Erik said, "slow and easy," and he was holding her in place. "You can do this, Jessica... Just relax, baby, because you're going to get it." Wasn't like she was an ass-virgin, either. She wasn't any kind of virgin, but she sure was a hot fuck.

"Oh yeah, you can take it, you hot little fuck-slut," Carter breathed in her ear, and she was. She was taking it. More and more of it, and Carter was pressing down on her, his breath hot against the back of her head as he worked to sheathe himself inside her. Work? It was pure pleasure, easing his cock into her slick-tight ass, fighting to maintain his self-control, and she was so hot and tight on him. Hot and tight and all lubed up, and she was jerking helplessly between them.

"Uuhhhuuhhhuuhhuhhhh," Jessica's half-gasp, half-groan, went on and on, as she found out just what it meant to be the meat in the sandwich.

Erik's thrusts steadied into a rythym that seemed to tighten her sex on him, or maybe that was Carter's cock, buried in her anal passage, holding still.

"Tight... she's so fucking tight," Carter groaned, his cock throbbing, and Jessica's sudden cry of both pain and pleasure was like spur, goading him on.

"Ohh... ohhh... ohhhh." His movements, their dual movements, created a sharp agony of ecstasy, that seemed to pierce her to her core, pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, inextricably intermingled, and there was nothing she could do except lie there, between their hard male bodies. Her cheek rested on Erik's shoulder, her fingers dug into his biceps, and inside, their cocks stretched her to that point between pleasure and pain where the two were indistinguishable, her body humming and vibrating with an intensity of sensation that she'd never before experienced.

"Fuck," Carter groaned, his hands under her, on Erik's chest, cupping her boobs as he drew back, then sank inside her again. "Fuck, baby, that's it. Squeeze my cock with your ass, baby."

She jerked between then, jerked against the grip of their hands, her hips moving, more sensation, more of that pleasure-pain drawing a long moan from her lips.

"Yeah, you're getting into this, aren't you, Jessica?" Erik murmured, his hands gentling her hips.

Jessica groaned again, a long groan, from deep inside her as her eased his cock outwards, while Carter thrust inwards, sinking himself fully into her anal passage, and then they were moving in tandem. One eased out, the other eased in, the lashing sensations flaying her senses, that wave inside her building. Building slowly, but now, after this long afternoon and evening, her body responded as it was being trained to respond.

"Please," Jessica sobbed. "Please," and she wasn't sure just what she was asking, or what she wanted, except that this wasn't enough, and she needed more. She needed...

"Harder," she sobbed. "Fuck me harder..."

Erik and Carter responded.

Much harder.

Faster.

They moved within her, fucking her with the precision of practice, smooth, long slides of their cocks that stretched her, burning, melting, slick pleasure and the wave within her gathered, grew, and the immensity of that wave was almost frightening, but there was no escape from this pleasure they were giving her. This pleasure that they were taking from her.

"Relax, Jessica. Just let it go, babe, let your body do what it wants," Erik breathed, sensing that rising wave within her, the juddering intensity of her body as she strained between them, and his words, his encouragement, and Carter's words in her ear as he possessed her ass, they drove Jessica beyond any control she'd had.

Suspended between agony and ecstasy, fuller than she'd ever thought she could be, stuff full, she shuddered and quivered between them as they paused, both of them fully inside her, and she could feel them. Feel them both, and her muscles contracted on them without any conscious thought, milking them both, her body humming with sensation, wanting more. Wanting them to move in her, both of them, taking her from that borderline between agony and ecstasy, towards that rapture that was building within her.

"Please," Jessica sobbed, and that first movement came from Carter, a delicate thrust that had that wave inside her building again.

"Sure," Carter grunted, his hands hot on her slender hips as he drew back, only a little, before thrusting himself into her again. "Yeah, like that, baby. I want you to squeeze my cock, just like that..."

"Ohhhhhhhh." Jessica's moan reverberated through her body, and Erik's hands were on her breasts, cupping each as she reared up a little, capturing her swollen and aching nipples between thumb and forefinger, a knowing grip that brought her to that pleasure that bordered pain, and inside her, he moved.

Carter moved. Erik moved. Their cocks, moving alternately, in, out, slowly, exquisitely timed, and her excitement rose quickly, building to an aching need that demanded that her body be used. Demanded that she give them everything. Demanded that they...

"Fuck me," she sobbed. "Please... please fuck me..."

They did, moving inside her in those smooth coordinated thrusts that said they'd done this before, they knew what they were doing, and they sent her flying higher and higher, stretching her, burning her, and she felt that wave gathering with an intensity that would have scared her if she wasn't so caught up in the moment.

"Go, Jessica baby, go," Erik grunted. "Let it all go, baby."

Jessica did, blind to everything except those sensations that flooded through her, and their thrusts picked up speed, driving into her harder, taking her, using her, and she wanted to be taken and used, she wanted them to take their pleasure with her, and she did. She let herself go. She let herself fly, and there was nothing except her body sandwiched between theirs. Pleasure. Rapture, even. Sweet pleasure-pain, and their taking bordered on painful, but every thrust brought pleasure as well as pain, and she was close, so close.

"Nnnnaaaaaaaohhhhh..." Was that her voice? She had no idea as her world dissolved in a paroxysm of pleasure, ecstasy filling her as their cocks thrust deep, deep and hard in that steady rhythm, separated from each other within her body by only those thin internal membranes that took their use with an eager resilience that would have frightened her, except that it was what she wanted, and what she needed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." That wave crashed through her in a sudden maelstrom of sensation, of rapturous pleasure, her body quivered helplessly, her sex and her anal passage spasmed on their hard-thrusting cocks, and even as that pleasure-storm swept through her with an intensity beyond anything she'd ever experienced, she felt their final thrusts, their cocks swelling within her in those seconds before they reached their own culmination.

"Take it all, baby," Erik grunted.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Take this you hot little slant-eyed cum-slut" Carter's voice came from behind her, and they both thrust deep, together, filling her as if she was taking one mammoth cock that throbbed and pulsed within her.

Heat exploded in the innermost depths of her sex, fiery liquid blasts pumped out within her anal passage, pulsing heat as their semen filled her. Each explosive spurt added to the ecstasy her body was experiencing, and she knew this was how it should be. This was what her body was for. This was what she was for, and in her complete surrender, she was doing what she knew she was born to do.

Being used by big hard white cocks.

Being used to satisfy their desire and service them.

Being used the way a hot little slant-eyed cum-slut should be used.

"Come on babe, you're a mess," Erik said, smiling, afterwards. After they'd gotten their breath back. "Let's get you into the shower and clean you up, before we fuck you again."

He stood easily, lifting Jessica to her feet, except that he had to hold her up.

"Here, Carter, you go give her a good shower. I'm gonna go fuck Sally's ass again, Ben's almost done with her. We can fuck 'em both in the Jacuzzi next."

"Sounds like a plan," Carter said, one arm around Jessica, and she was staggering, legs turned to jello. "Come on, babe. Let's give you a nice long shower." He chuckled. "And if you can't stand, maybe you can blow me while we're in there."

"Hey dude, stand aside, got a hard one here that wants Sally's ass." Jessica heard Erik's voice as Carter walked her out of the room.

"Ohhhhhhhh... oooohhhhuhhhuhhhuuuhhhh." The last thing Jessica heard, before the bathroom door shut behind her, was Sally's wail, the one that said she was climaxing, again.

The one that said she was just like her mom.

* * *

"I better go home, Annie," Jeong said, stretching in the recliner, wearing her panties under her skirt again, now that they were dry, checking the time, and it was nine. Checking surreptitiously that Max was watching her stretching, and he was. He'd been watching her all afternoon and evening, and she stretched some more, slowly, and yeah, he was, and she liked that. "School tomorrow."

"Yeah, I know," Annie sighed, wishing Chuck could stay all night. "I wish my dad wasn't around. I want to make out with Chuck again before he has to go."

"What about your mom?"

"She's out with her friends, she called. Said she wouldn't be back until eleven."

"If you want your dad out of the way..." Jeong said, not quite hesitantly, but she was thinking of that afternoon, when Annie had interrupted them. She knew he wanted more. After this morning, and the way he'd looked at her all afternoon and evening, she could tell that.

Did she really want that?

He was almost fifty. He was married. He was her bestie's dad. But he was hunky for an old guy. He was fit. He worked out. He knew what more was. He'd know everything, and her nipples began to ache, and there was that shivery excitement inside. The way he'd looked at her... what he'd done... the way he'd kissed her, and just taken control.

She half closed her eyes, remembering him, his hands on her. What they'd almost done, in the heat of the moment, and her heart raced. His cock had been so big and hard. She'd been so ready, then, but now? This wasn't the heat of the moment, and she thought about it some more. She smiled, making up her mind, and it really didn't take long.

"...he said he'd run me home tonight, when I came around."

"He's been drinking," Annie said, watching her dad pop the tab on another one. "A lot."

"You could ask him to walk me home," Jeong said, after a second's hesitation. "That'll take a lot longer, and I can invite him in for a coffee or something. He knows my parents, I can keep him around for a while."

She stretched again, and yeah, his eyes. She knew she could, and it was exciting to know she could keep an older guy like Max interested. What did he see in her? But she was sure she knew that, now, and she almost giggled.

123456...8