Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

Story Info
A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Three.
25.4k words
4.72
26k
19

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 08

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Three

by Chloe Tzang

© 2021 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a totally immoral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the author's permission.

That little note from Chloe again: Well, I won't repeat the intro to Chapter 6 and 7 again, but Chapter 8 is really Chapter Six , Part Three. Alas, by the time I finished the first draft, it was 75k words, which is about 20 LIT pages, so I decided to have mercy on you, because I don't want to wear you to a frazzle, and I split Chapter 06 into three parts, and this is Part Three of Three. Hope you enjoy. And just in case you haven't read any of the previous chapters before, I will of course repeat that warning for any innocents who inadvertently have failed to read any previous Jeong Park installments before.

This is a tale of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (if it isn't, I've lost the plot). You have been officially warned. Now, enjoy. Or not. But don't be complaining about it once you proceed past this point. Because if you don't enjoy sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex, well, you're in the wrong place. You're not going to enjoy this story at all, I can absolutely assure you of that, and you should read no further.

So now that we're clear on that one, there's plenty of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex. As there has been in EVERY preceding chapter. As there will be in EVERY subsequent chapter too. Now, I do hope those of you who make it past this introduction, and who have enjoyed the first few chapters, do continue to enjoy this sordid and misogynistic tale of despicable guys, innocent girls, and of course, Hot and Graphically Sordid, Misogynistic, Exploitative and Abusive Sex (although I may have mentioned that before). Without much of anything else to derail the story, lest you need to ask, but if you've read the previous chapters, you probably don't need to ask, and if you haven't, you should go back and read from Chapter One before you jump in half-cocked (full disclosure: pun intended).

So read on with me, discover what happens next, and do enjoy this next installment of Jeong Park, in the Traditional Manner of Literotica Readers, with my encouragement and best wishes for a successful and enjoyable culmination to your reading adventure... Chloe

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 08

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Three

Oh I'm hoping to discover

A certain kind of lover

Who will show me the way

And my arms need someone

Someone to enfold

A Sunday Kind of Love, Etta James

* * * * * *

On her knees, bent over the padded leather ottoman, her hands clutching at the soft black leather, Sally could see her mom, close enough for her to reach out and touch her if she'd stretched. Well, she could see her mom when she could focus enough to pay attention. She could sort of hear her mom too, when she wasn't moaning or sobbing or groaning or crying out herself, but her mom's moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Neal.

That's who that guy was, and he was on his back on the floor, and her mom was busy blowing him while she knelt there with that other guy, Bodie, behind her, his hands on her mom's hips, and she could see Bodie's cock sliding in and out of her mom, his shaft glistening, and her mom's boobs, the one Sally could see, anyhow, were quivering as he fucked her steadily.

Behind her, Jackson, at least, she thought it was Jackson, but she wasn't sure now, and she didn't really care, thrust himself into her, harder than he had been, his hands gripping her hips, picking up speed, and Sally knew what that meant now. She knew really well. He was sawing his cock into her, and she could hear her sex, hear those wet sounds, and she was so wet, not just with her own excitement, but with all their cum as well, and she knew there'd be more soon.

The urgency with which Jackson was fucking her said a lot more, really soon.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhh." Her moan was low, filled with excitement as his cock hilted itself to the balls in her, and her sex, she felt pummelled, and she knew another climax was coming fast as she watched Bodie pounding himself into her mom with wild abandon, and she could see the others watching them. Watching her and her mom being fucked, and she knew this was real.

So real, so dirty, so shameless, and she knew what those guys thought of her.

It was easy, because they were telling her what they thought of her.

"Yeah, fuck the little slant-eyed slut hard, Jackson. Give her that cock, dude." She could hear, and it was somehow even more exciting to know that was her. She was the little slant-eyed slut. She was the one they wanted to see fucked hard, and those hot moans she could hear were hers. Those wet sounds, that was her sex.

"Oh yeah, you do like being fucked like a hot little fuck-slut, don't you, Sally?"

Who...?

"Uhhh... uhhhh... oooooohhhh..." Erik, kneeling beside her, his face next to hers, and her lips blindly sought his as he kissed her. Kissed her hard, and his kiss, and that cock hammering into her so hard, pushed her over the edge, into the abyss of another climax, longer, harder, wracking her body with rushing waves of sensation and pleasure, ecstasy swirling through her like a hurricane, and in the middle of it, her sex spasming and squeezing down on Jackson's cock, as Jackson came in her, and that made it even better.

Sally wasn't really thinking, but if she had been, it would've been that there was nothing quite like feeling a guy's cock inside you when he was cumming. A day ago, she'd had no idea. Now? Now, she was finding out, time after time.

Jackson's cock throbbed, pulsed, he buried himself inside her, holding himself there, jerking in those short hard thrusts that had her moaning into Erik's mouth as Jackson's cum spurted out inside her, and she felt those spurts within her sex. Felt that hot flooding wetness inside her yet again, as he shuddered against her, and through that haze of ecstasy, she heard his grunts, a staccato sound that interweaved with those throbbing spurts inside her, and his fingers digging into her hips, holding her for him.

"Oh yeah, you're a hot little fuck-slut, aren't you, Sally?" Erik breathed, as Jackson released her, and there was a slow flood of wetness down her inner thighs as she knelt there, helpless.

In a daze, Sally watched Neal cumming in her mom's mouth, watched her mom swallowing, cum trailing from her lips in long strands, as she tried and failed to swallow it all, and through it all, Bodie kept on stroking his cock into her mom's sex as she knelt for him. Sally knew that must be how she looked, while Jackson was fucking her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Sally," Erik said, and he didn't wait for her to answer. He scooped her up, lifting her easily, turned her and lowered her onto her back on the rug, right next to her mom, so that when she turned her face a little, she was looking up at her mom's face, and her mom was looking down at her, gasping as she was fucked, her face beaded with sweat, her lips smeared with cum.

"Sally's a hot little Chinese slut, just like you, right Jessica?" Erik smiled at Jessica, enjoying that look on her face. The expression that said, yeah, she knew she was a hot little Chinese slut, and yeah, she knew her daughter was a hot little Chinese slut too, now.

"Uhhhh," Jessica moaned. "Uhhhhhh."

"Is Jessica a hot little Chinese slut, Sally?" Erik asked, easing his cock into Sally's slushy-tight cunt, and yeah, he loved that look on her face. The one that said she knew she was pumped full of cum, and that she was taking yet another cock in her cum-slushy cunt. The look that said she knew she was a hot little Chinese cum-bucket, there to take their cocks. There to take their cum, whenever they decided it was time to shoot a load into her.

Like Jackson just shot his load in her.

Sally turned her head to look at her mom, and Jessica heard her daughter's answer.

"Yeah, Jessica's a hot little Chinese slut," Sally moaned, her sex spasming at the thought, and she knew her mom could hear her. She knew her mom was a hot Chinese slut now, but what did that make her? She'd done everything her mom had done. Well, almost everything...

"Hey, Carter, you wanna take over here?" Bodie grunted. "I wanna swap ends."

Sally watched as Carter took over, kneeling behind her mom, ramming his cock into her mom so that her mom's boobs quivered, and her hair flew, and then Carter was pump-fucking her mom, while Bodie used her mom's mouth. Watching her mom suck on Bodie's cum-creamed cock, Sally knew she was right. Her mom was a hot little Chinese slut, and by that expression on her mom's face, her mom knew Sally was right.

Her mom knew she was a hot little Chinese slut, and she knew her daughter was a hot little Chinese slut, too.

"Up on your hands and knees, Sally." Erik urged her up and over, and kneeling behind her, he took her the way Carter was taking her mom, and it wasn't new to Sally. Not anymore. Neither was Greg's cock, filling her mouth, and she was doing exactly what her mom was doing. Two guys at the same time, and Sally knew she was a hot little Chinese slut, just like her mom, and she didn't need anyone to tell her that.

When they started taking turns with her, it was obvious, even if it hadn't been already.

That expression on her mom's face said that her mom knew that too.

Mom, and her, they were hot Chinese fuck-sluts.

"Hey, Greg," Bodie said, holding Jessica's head in his hands while he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth, not really caring what she did, because she wasn't blowing him. Nope, he was mouth-fucking her. "Sally's good too, isn't she?"

"Fuck, yeah," Greg grunted, holding Sally's head as he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth. Mouth-fucking her. "She's a good little face-fuck."

"Why don't you dudes give Jessica's ass another workout," Erik said, looking down at Sally's taut little butt as she knelt before him, taking his cock, and fuck, her pussy felt fucking good on him. Tight, slippery, slushy, and with every thrust, cum-foam frothed around her pretty pink pussy-lips, and fuck, she'd taken a few loads already. She'd be taking a few more before they were all done with her this evening, and she was taking cock like a real little fuck-slut. He'd picked a couple of good ones here, and he smiled as he buried himself to the balls in her all over again.

He looked around. "Yo, Carter, Leo, Ben, Dylan. Get your dicks ready, you're gonna start tag teaming Jessica's hot little ass."

He chuckled. "Get your dick out of Sally's mouth, Greg, let her watch, so she can see what she's going to be getting next."

Greg did, and Sally got to watch, on her hands and knees for Erik to bone, slowly, taking his time. She watched, moaning, as Carter took his time, easing Jessica down, face down, with a cushion under her to raise her butt. She watched as Carter squeezed lube onto her mom's ass, just like she'd watched Erik do to her mom, last night. She watched, moaning softly as she took Erik's cock, as Carter worked that lube into her mom's butt with his finger, working more lube in. Squirting lube in. She watched, taking Erik's cock again and again, as Carter lubed up his cock, and all the while Jessica lay there, waiting, and Sally had seen her take Erik's cock, last night.

She'd watched her mom climax, last night, when Erik was fucking her ass.

Would she climax like that with Carter fucking her ass?

Was it really that enjoyable?

"Oh yeah, you watch, Sally. It's your turn next," Erik grunted, and then he grinned. "Here, take over fucking Sally, Leo. I wanna walk her through this while she watches, because Sally's gonna lose her ass-cherry next, and you're all going to watch her lose it."

He didn't need to tell them what came next, once her ass-cherry was popped. They all knew, but there wasn't any need for Sally to know. Not yet. Not until it was happening, and by then she'd be taking it, and she wouldn't have too much choice about it then.

"Sure," Leo said.

"Uhhhhhh," Sally juddered, because Leo didn't waste any time taking over. He rammed it into her, hard enough that Sally's firm little boobs quivered like jello. Hard enough that Sally jerked forward. Hard enough that she felt as well as heard that wet squelch as Leo buried his cock to the balls inside her, and she wasn't any stranger to that sensation now, either.

They'd all buried their cocks to the balls in her over the last couple of hours. Every one of them.

"Gently, Leo. Gently," Erik said, propping himself on the floor, his head beside Sally's, one hand toying with one firm little boob. "Sally has to be able to concentrate, and she can't do that if you're hammering the fuck out of her."

"Ohhhhhh," Sally moaned, because maybe he wasn't hammering the fuck out of her, but his hands held her hips firmly while his cock used her, and he was going slow and deep now, and her sex was dancing on him.

Squeezing him, and she wanted him to hammer the fuck out of her. She wanted his cock to use her and enjoy her. She wanted his cock to pump her full of his cum, and twelve hours ago, she'd had no idea she was such a slut. No idea that she liked cock so much, but she did, and now?

Now?

Now she knew what she was, and what she was there for, and when Erik lifted her head by her ponytail, and smiled, she looked back, moaning softly. Moaning with the excitement, the way a hot little Chinese slut moaned with excitement when she was taking a big hard white cock.

"Watch what Carter's doing to Jessica, Sally," Erik said, softly, watching Sally watch her mom. "See how he's finger-fucking her ass..."

Sally saw. She saw her mom's eyes widen as Carter's finger slid into her ass. She saw her mom lie there as Carter's finger probed and twisted, working that lube in thoroughly. Working it in deep. She saw Carter's cock, rigid, swollen, shining with lube, position itself to enter her mom's ass.

"Now, he's gonna ease it in, real slow, Sally," Erik said, tweaking on her nipples, and he did like her nipples. Swollen, reddish brown, large on those small firm tits, and when he ass-fucked her, he was going to give those nipples a real workout. "You watch how slowly he works his cock into her." He chuckled. "Assholes are tight, and yours is gonna be even tighter, right, Leo?"

"Fuck yeah," Leo grunted, enjoying the sight of Sally's tight little butt as he eased his cock in and out of that slushy-tight little cunt.

"Ohhhhh." Sally moaned as she watched. She watched Carter hold his cock there with one hand. Watched him pushing, heard him grunt as that bulbous cockhead disappeared into her mom. Into her mom's ass.

"Nnughhhh." Heard her mom groan as she took it. Saw her mom's fingers clutching at the rug that they were both lying on. Saw her mom's eyes widen, the way they'd widened last night when Erik did her like that.

"Oh fuck, what an ass." Heard Carter's satisfied exclamation as he began to move, working his cock slowly in, deeper and deeper, all while Leo eased his cock slowly in and out of her sex.

"Now he's got it all in, he's gonna fuck Jessica's ass, Sally," Erik breathed. "Just like I'm gonna fuck yours."

"Uhh... uhhh... uhhhh," Sally moaned, as Leo's cock used her.

"Nughhh... nuughhh... nughhhh." In front of her, Jessica groaned rhythmically as Carter began to fuck her ass, and she was still startled that she was enjoying this so much. Still startled that she was enjoying her abasement in front of these guys.

College guys.

The sort of guys who'd used her and Stephanie just like this, back when they were in college, back when she was nineteen, and for a moment she wondered if Stephanie had ever done it like that again. She'd known Stephanie had dated a few gweilo guys, and she didn't pretend she didn't do it with them. Jessica wished now that she'd followed Stephanie's advice and dated some of them. She wished she'd done what she'd been so ashamed about, again.

But she didn't need to wish that now.

Now she was, and she had a lot of wasted time to make up for.

"Jesus, she's great," Carter's voice groaned from above her head. "Fuck, what an ass."

"Nnnnuuhhhh." Jessica moaned as she took his cock, weirdly excited at the use he was making of her, turning her face to look at Sally.

Sally. Her daughter. Watching her mom being ass-fucked, and liking it.

Her sweet, innocent daughter, who looked almost like she had when she was eighteen, and in her first year at university. Sweet, innocent, pretty. Sally, who was on her hands and knees with one of those guys behind her, kneeling behind her, and Jessica could see Sally's boobs quivering as he did it to her, and she might be sweet and pretty, but she wasn't innocent anymore. Not after she'd been fucked by Erik, and every single one of his friends.

Jessica could see Sally's face, looking at her, and their eyes met. In that meeting, Jessica knew that Sally knew what her mom was. Seeing Sally taking that cock, hearing Erik tell her daughter he was going to take her and use her ass the way Carter was using Jessica's ass now, seeing that expression on Sally's face, the one that said Erik could do whatever he wanted to her, just like her own expression said that, Jessica knew Sally was just like she was.

Both of them. Hot Chinese sluts.

Just like her and Stephanie had been.

She was sure Stephanie had enjoyed that.

Remembered, she'd really enjoyed that night.

Was it bad to watch her daughter taking it this way?

Carter was riding her now, his cock slipping smoothly in and out of her ass. Ass-fucking her. Riding her steadily, and she could see that Sally was watching her. Her daughter was watching her being ass-fucked, and Jessica moaned, loudly, and pushed herself back onto Carter's cock, and she liked that too. That thick hard slide, slow and deep, strange, and Carter was taking his time, taking it easy, and Jessica didn't like that.

She loved it.

"Mmm... Jessica?" Sally gasped, her eyes wide as she watched.

"Nnnnuhhhh," Jessica gasped. "Whhuuu... what, Sally?"

"Does it... uhhh... does it... uhhh... huhhh... hurt?"

"Nnnooo," Jessica moaned, and Carter stopped moving in her, and he was still inside her.

"You tell her, baby," he said in her ear, smiling at Sally.

"You just have to... have to relax," Jessica gasped.

"Really?" Sally moaned.

"Fuck, I need a break. I don't wanna shoot my load too quick," Carter groaned, from above Jessica's head. "Who's next?"

"Me," Ben said, grinning, as Carter's cock popped out of Jessica's ass, and Ben's was rigidly read, glistening with that lube stuff.

"Ready, babe," he said to Jessica, and his cock was huge where it rested on her mom's ass, and Sally could see him guiding his swollen cockhead to her mom's anal entrance.

"Let him... let him work it in," Jessica gasped, lying there. "You just have to relax for him..."

"Yeah, that's right, you just relax, Jessica," Ben said, and he'd positioned himself so that Sally could see. Everything.

"Uhhh," Jessica gasped, her eyes widening. "See, Sally, his cock, he's pushing... It's guhhhhh..."

Sally saw.

"This... thisuuuuhhh... it's the hardest... when he goes nnnnnhhhhhhh." Jessica's hands clutched at the rug. "Ohh... ohhhh... ohhhh god..."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers
123456...8