Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, would you?" Annie just about squealed, but she did manage to keep it down.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Jeong just about blushed. "Keep your mobile handy, I'll keep him as long as I can, and I'll call you when he leaves, okay. It'll take him, like, fifteen minutes to walk from our house over here, plenty of warning." She giggled. "Just listen for your mobile, okay? You don't want your dad catching you making out. But you have to ask him to walk me home, okay? I can't ask him."

She giggled again. "He might think I had, you know, evil intentions on him or something."

"Sure," Annie giggled herself. Her dad, and Jeong? That was funny. "Thanks, Jeong."

"Hey, wassup?" Chuck surfaced at the edge of the pool, beside them, and jeez, he was gonna have to be careful getting out of the pool with her dad around, because seeing Annie in that itsy bitsy little bikini was giving him a real boner, and he knew where he wanted to put it.

"Jeong's going to lure my dad away so we can, you know..." Annie smiled.

Jeong blushed pink. "I'm not going to lure him away," she said. "Annie's going to ask him to walk me home. The streets aren't safe, you know. Not for a girl by herself, this late."

Chuck grinned. "Hey, I'm gonna owe you, Jeong."

"Dad," Annie called.

"Yeah, what is it, honey?" Max said, torn from that reverie he was in as he kicked back with another beer, just watching Jeong lying there, thinking about what he'd like to do to her, and now he was looking at her as she stood there in that short little skirt, and fuck, he wanted to turn that skirt into a belt and fuck her six ways to Sunday, and just the thought had him rock hard.

"Can you take Jeong home, Dad? Chuck's had a couple of beers and he can't drive, not yet. I'm going to make him a coffee."

"Uh... I've had a couple of beers too, sweetie," Max said.

"You could walk home with me though, couldn't you?" Jeong stood there, smiling at him. "Mom and dad'll get upset if I'm home late, and I don't want to walk home by myself."

Wow. He had been enjoying watching her, he hadn't gotten that big from watching Annie. At least, she hoped he hadn't.

"Yeah, sure," Max said, without thinking. At least, he didn't think, not until Jeong giggled, and then he blushed. He hadn't blushed since he was a teenager, and thank Christ Annie had been talking to her boyfriend.

"Thanks, Max," Jeong said. "I'll grab my stuff."

"I'll grab an ice pack to get the swelling down," Max said, inaudibly except to himself, to her back, watching that taut little butt walking away from him. That short little skirt really didn't leave anything to the imagination. Jesus, she was hot, and fuck, if Annie hadn't come home when she had, he'd have already had her.

* * *

"Come on, Chuck." Annie was climbing out of the pool before her dad had even finished closing the front door behind him and Jeong. Chuck followed her up onto the deck, and he had her in her arms as she finished standing.

"Not here," Annie gasped, as her bikini top dropped to the wood, but one of her hands was stroking him through his swim shorts. "The gazebo... we can go to the mmmmhhh..."

Because he was kissing her. His mouth devoured hers, as one of his hands pushed his swim shorts down and kicked them off.

"Someone might see us," Annie squeaked, but her hands helped him peel her bikini bottom off, because the only person left at home was Suzy, and she'd seen Suzy. It wouldn't matter if Suzy saw them, and Chuck grinned down at her.

"Suzy's seen it all before," Chuck said, lowering her to the deck, moving over her, and Annie was already spreading wide for him.

"Nnnuhhhhh," Annie said, forgetting all about Suzy as Chuck slid himself in for a home run, all the way in, in one easy thrust, and she couldn't believe how wet and slippery and hot she was as her heels bounced against the small of his back. How big he felt, inside her, thrusting high up, and she wanted as much of him as she could get.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh," she moaned, because he was going for it right from the start. Fucking her. Not hard, but smooth and steady, and his hands found hers, pinned hers to the deck above her head, and she loved that helpless feeling as he took her. As he gave her his cock, all of it, and she loved it that he didn't ask. He took.

Chuck gave it to her, all of it, deep and hard and high.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." Again and again, on and on, and she wanted to move, she wanted to push herself onto him, she wanted more, but she was helpless beneath him, because he had her pinned and held. His hands, his body, they pinned her down, his cock impaled her, and he took her hard and fast, driving into her, his cock stroking in and out, exquisite friction as he filled her, sheathed himself in her, pounded her down onto the deck. Fucking her.

Fucking her so good.

"Ohhhhhhh," Annie sobbed. "Ohhhhhhh," and she wanted to ask him to do it to her harder. Do it to her any way he wanted.

Use her. Fuck her. Make her his, but she didn't, because there were no words. Only him and her, their bodies moving together. His body, taking her, riding her, doing to her what his body was made to do, and she was his, and she was helpless beneath him, she was there for him, and that wave inside was building, and she knew now... she knew the pleasure that he could bring her. She knew the exquisite joy of surrender, and she moaned and sobbed and cried out as Chuck made love to her, and she hoped it'd be a long long time before Jeong called.

* * *

"Guess you're home safe, Jeong," Max tried to grin, but he didn't feel like grinning at all. His cock was so hard it hurt. He'd been rock hard from about sixty seconds after they walked out the front door. That was about when he'd realized that while Jeong was wearing her own t-shirt on the walk home, she hadn't worn her bra, and her boobs were quivering with every step she took, and she'd walked slowly.

Slowly enough that he'd had plenty of time to look, especially the way she kept turning towards him.

Not just that, her nipples were pushing the front of her t-shirt out, and it was so hard not to look as she walked beside him, talking away. She'd seemed to like him looking, and he couldn't stop thinking about this morning. That fifteen minutes in his arms, and the way she'd kissed him back, and she'd been just as willing when he'd exposed those gorgeous boobs.

He'd replied to everything she'd said, but he had no idea what she was saying, or what he was saying in return, and it didn't seem to matter. God, her boobs were gorgeous. Large, and perky, and firm, the sort of boobs you fantasized over. The sort of boobs you closed your eyes and imagined tit-fucking. The sort of boobs you looked down at, and watched, as you shot off over them.

He'd never done that with his wife, never actually imagined doing anything like that with his wife, but he could imagine doing that with Jeong, and imagining, he just about did. Shoot off. In his shorts. Because Jeong's boobs were the sort of boobs you imagined doing that to, after you imagined them quivering like jello as you boned her, because she really did look like one of those hot Korean or Japanese girls straight out of a k-pop or a j-pop girl-band. Those sort of boobs.

He remembered that band Annie listened to all the time. What was their name? Pink Black? Black Pink? Something like that, and one of those girls, she was the spitting image of Jeong. Jenny. That was her name. Jenny.

Jeong turned towards Max, smiling, her cheeks a little pink as his eyes dropped to her boobs before they met hers. "Why don't you come in for a coffee, Max?" she asked, "My parents haven't seen you for ages either."

She said that, knowing her parents weren't home. No car in the driveway, and they'd said they'd be home around eleven thirty. It was only ten, and she'd checked her text messages. Her mom had sent one, telling her they'd be even later. That, and she remembered the morning. And this afternoon. Remembered him kissing her. More than kissing her, and she knew that if they hadn't been interrupted, there would have been more than there had been. A lot more, everything more, and she waited for his response, heart beating faster.

Heart pounding. Suspense. Anticipation. Would he? Her nipples ached at the thought of what might happen, and her sex? She was so hot, and wet, and... yes, she was excited.

"Sure," Max said, after a second's hesitation, following her inside, but inside, the house was dark, at least until Jeong turned the lights on.

"Guess they're not home," she said, nonchalantly. "I'll make coffee. Come on through."

She led the way into the kitchen, acutely aware of Max's eyes on her, and she wanted him to... well, to do something, but how to hint. Maybe she should more than hint? But how? He was as old as her dad, after all. Maybe he was scared, although it was hard to imagine a guy his age being scared. It should be her that was scared, and she was, a little. Because this wasn't spur of the moment. She was... hoping. She was... she was going to encourage him, this time, and there wasn't any Annie or Suzy to interrupt them.

Max followed, eyes on her butt, making sure his shirt hung down far enough to at least camouflage his erection, because it wasn't going down, and Jesus, he was going to give Jenny the fucking of her life when she got home.

"Max?" Jeong asked, filling the coffee machine with coffee, adding water, and she didn't turn around to look at him, because her cheeks were hot, and her nipples were engorging all over again, just thinking about what she might say. About what might happen, because her parents wouldn't be back for at least an hour. "This morning..."

"I'm sorry, Jeong," Max said. "I don't know what came over me, it won't..."

"I liked that," Jeong blurted, not looking around, suspense choking her. "What we did." She wanted to say that she'd have liked what they didn't do, even more.

"You did?" She didn't look around, but he sounded stunned. "Really?"

He sounded closer. A lot closer.

"Yes, really," Jeong said, a lot more confidently that she felt. "Can we...?"

"Jeong," he said her name again, and his voice was right behind her. He was right behind her, his arms sliding around her, and Jeong leaned back against him. Standing, he was so big behind her. So tall, her head resting against his shoulder, her back against his chest, her butt against his... oh my god, it was so hard, and it was huge, like it had been this morning, and her knees turned to instant jello, so that her butt ground against him.

"Max?" she gasped, and she couldn't resist. This was what she wanted. This was what Wilfred should have done. This was what she needed. Big and hard, pressed against her butt, and she was instantly hot. Hot and wet, slippery wet, flooding wet. Sensitive, swollen, her clitoris sending little frissons of pleasure rippling through her as she leaned back against him, and if he let her go, she was going to fall, because all her strength had deserted her.

Everything had deserted her except that hot clenching shivering emptiness inside that needed... something. That needed... and he was pressed against her, hard, a huge hard bulge, and she knew what it was that she needed. Max, he knew. He was married, and he'd know, and Jeong turned in his arms, sliding around to face him, and her arms slid up and vined around his neck. Her face gazed up at his, lips parted in breathless desire, because he hadn't tried to draw away from her.

He didn't try and draw away from her, not like Wilfred had last night.

He looked down into her eyes, his hands rested on her hips, and then they slid down to her butt, they held her tight, both hands on her, firm, assured, pressing her closer so that his erection ground against her, huge, hard, and it was what she wanted, and she squirmed against him, almost moaning with her excitement.

"Ohhhhhhh." When his fingers kneaded her butt, she did moan with excitement, looking up at him, at his face, and he was going to. He was. He was, and she waited, heart pounding, lips parted expectantly, and he did...

He kissed her.

Kissed her? His kiss wasn't tentative, like it had been to start with, this morning. Now, his lips crushed down on hers. His tongue didn't slide into her mouth, it didn't tease; it wasn't tentative. Not in the slightest. He took possession of her mouth, and he knew how to kiss. He kissed her the way she'd dreamed of being kissed, and he wasn't uncertain. He wasn't hesitant. He wasn't reluctant. He took that kiss from her, as of right, and Jeong surrendered her mouth to his, willingly, eagerly.

Not just her mouth was surrendered.

His arms folded around her, holding her tight against him, crushed against him, both of his hands on her butt, kneading her so that she moaned into his mouth, arms around his neck, boobs crushed against his chest, and it was so good. It was even better that she wasn't wearing a bra, his breasts against his chest, separated only by the thin cotton of her t-shirt, and his shirt, sent thrilling shivers through her, and she remembered his hand on her in the morning. Assured, knowing what he was doing, knowing what she would enjoy, and she had. She'd enjoyed everything.

Jeong eased her head back, and his lips lifted from hers.

"Jesus, Jeong," he gasped, and god, she was so taut and firm, and her arms were around his neck, her boobs pressed firmly against his chest, through her shirt and his, and she wasn't wearing a bra, and her skirt, his fingers had worked it up, his hands were on her butt. On her panties, fingers on that delicate fabric, and he wanted this, but he was scared that this was going to go out of control.

Completely out of control, because he wanted to lift her and lower her to the floor, and tear her panties off her, and just fuck her, and he couldn't, not her first time. He had to take his time. He had to treat her carefully, gently, make it good for her. He couldn't go at her like a bull in a china shop. He couldn't, and he fought down the temptation to just mount her and fuck her there and then.

"Jeong," Max groaned, again. "We... I... we..." God, he wanted her.

"In here," Jeong gasped. "Come with me," and she took one of his hands, drawing him out of the kitchen, into the family room, and she knew where she was taking him. To the couch, and it was so strange that she was so eager to do this with a guy as old as her dad. Her best friend's dad. Strange, but it was good to be in control, leading him by the hand, and he was following her, and now she wasn't scared. She was confident. Eager, even.

"Here," she said again, seating herself on the couch, and the next second he'd lifted her around and she was on her back, his mouth on hers, devouring hers and his hand was pushing her t-shirt up, all the way up to her armpits, exposing her breasts, the room's air brushing her skin, and her nipples were so swollen, larger than she'd ever believed they could be, aching, hurting, wanting his hands.

"Ohhhhhhhh." His hand cupped one boob, captured her nipple, and Jeong's back arched at the sudden sensations that flooded her, pleasure radiating from his touch to pool at her center, liquid excitement, molten and hot, churning within her, responded to his fingers teasing at her nipple, and she wanted more than teasing, but this was so good, and his hand was firm on her, assured.

He knew how to take what he wanted.

"Ohhhh." This was how she wanted to be handled, and her back arched as his mouth lifted from hers, offering up her boob to him.

"Max... Max..." His mouth closed on her breast, her nipple, his tongue sliding wetly over her skin, sucking on her nipple, drawing her excitement out from within her to spread across her skin, so that she was alive, glowing, and one of her hands rested on his head as he suckled at her.

His hand, the hand that'd been on her boob, it didn't rest. Even as he suckled on her boob, it slid downwards, to her hip. Max had hesitated for a second, but on the patio, she'd been eager, and if Suzy hadn't been home, he was sure he could have had her. Now, there was no Suzy. Now, there were no parents. Now there was only Jeong. And him.

"Okay," Jeong gasped, and she could feel him, pressing against her, big and hard. Like earlier, out on the deck beside the pool, and later, upstairs in the guest bedroom, and if Suzy and then Annie hadn't been there... but she had been, then. Now? Now her mom and dad were out, and she was here, with Max, and her arms slid around his neck, her lips parted breathlessly, and he did. He pulled his shirt off, pushed his shorts down, down to his knees and then he kicked them off, and he was naked.

Naked, and his cock was there, on her thigh, huge and hard, ready to give her what she wanted, and her sex seemed to throb in heated anticipation, her leg muscles losing their strength, her thighs falling apart as his hand ran over her skin. There was a sudden hot flash of embarrassment as she remembered the panties she wore. They weren't even bikini panties. Boring black cotton briefs, that her mom bought because they were cheap, practical and modest.

Jeong's head spun a little. Her mom took her to Seoul for plastic surgery, spent thousands on designer boobs, and her eyelids, and her nose, and she went cheap on lingerie, which was the first thing a guy saw when he got a closeup of her new boobs. The surgery had worked, Max was going crazy over her boobs, although she didn't think Max going crazy over her boobs was quite what her mom had had in mind when she took her to Seoul.

It didn't matter now, because Max was swapping boobs, and Jeong liked that. She liked it so much that she peeled her own t-shirt off while Max was busy, and when his hands fumbled at the zipper of her denim skirt, she helped him, shivering with excitement as he peeled it from her, and he even seemed to find her black cotton briefs exciting.

His hand did, anyhow, because his mouth stayed where it was, sucking and licking at her boobs. His hand, though. Oh my god, his hand, and Jeong's heart pounded as his hand ran over her briefs, and she wished she'd had something sexy to wear. Something brief, and hot looking, but he wasn't looking. He was sucking on her nipple, tugging at it with his lips, and Jeong moaned excitedly as she half-arched her back, pushing her boob at his mouth.

Max felt like moaning himself, and he was sure he would have, if his mouth hadn't been sealed to absolutely the most desirable boob he'd ever laid eyes on, and he was doing more than laying eyes on Jeong's boobs now. He was licking them, sucking at them, mouthing and mauling them with his mouth. She'd made no resistance when he removed that short little denim skirt. She'd removed her t-shirt for him, all she had left were panties, and she hadn't objected once as his hands explored over and around them.

Those panties, they weren't the hot sexy panties he'd expected, the sort of panties his daughters wore, and like any dad, he was aware of his daughters lingerie, even if he tried not to be. He knew Suzy wore g-strings. He knew Annie wore those skimpy little bikini briefs, and he ignored those. They were his daughters. But Jeong. Jeong was his daughter's age, she was Annie's best friend, she was eighteen, and he'd expected her to be wearing little bikini briefs or even, god forbid, G-string panties.

She wasn't.

Black cotton briefs, that's what she was wearing. The sort of cotton brief's his girls had worn before they started getting interested in boys, and his cock throbbed so hard he was sure he was going to explode. So hard he groaned, shivering with excitement as he pressed himself against her. He was naked, and she might have been wearing those black cotton briefs, but that was all she was wearing now, and he had to see.

123456...8