Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,232 Followers

Jeong said nothing, gazing up at him, and she knew she was ready. She knew it was going to happen, and her hand drew him towards her, towards where she knew he would want to go, and her heart pounded. This was it. This was really it, and it was going to happen. With a man. With Max. He knew what to do, and he wasn't going to be silly about this, like Wilfred had been last night. He wasn't going to say he wanted to marry her. All he was going to do was her, and she drew his cock closer.

Max held himself up on his arms, looking down, watching her hand on him, watching himself draw closer to her sex, his cockhead almost filling the gap between her slender thighs, and his cock seemed huge, clasped in those delicate fingers, and he couldn't wait to bury his cock to the balls in that hot little pussy that was waiting for him.

"Move your knees back, Jeong," he breathed. Then, "Yes, like that," as she followed his instructions, and she was there, wide open, and he reached down to guide his cock to her.

Outside, headlights flashed through the windows.

"It's my mom... my mom and dad!" Jeong squeaked, suddenly terrified, and her hand, which had been clasping and stroking him slowly, released him instantly, and she was already scrambling and sliding out from under him, looking around desperately for her clothes.

"Jesus," Max groaned, knowing he wasn't going to be able to hold it back, and he grabbed the panties that Jeong had been scrabbling frantically for, and he wrapped them around his cock and groaned, half doubling over, juddering, and Jeong knew he was cumming.

Cumming into her panties, and she wanted him so badly to cum inside her like that. She wanted that cock, she wanted Max, she wanted him to take her and spurt his cum inside her like he was erupting into her panties, and panting, she found her t-shirt and denim skirt and threw them on, while Max peeled her panties off his cock and handed them to her.

She took them from him, and her hand was suddenly wet and sticky, but Max was scrambling into his shirt and shorts.

"Tomorrow," he whispered, and then he was heading for the front door, and out. "Come round tomorrow, with Annie, after school, tell your parents you're staying for dinner, we'll do a barbecue out by the pool. Jenny's got something on, she won't be back until late. I'll ask Annie to invite her boyfriend, that'll get her out of the way."

"Okay," Jeong said, frantically fastening her skirt, about to step into her panties, except... they were filled with Max's semen.

"Oh, hi Vicky, hi Gibson," she heard Max's voice from outside as she stuffed her sodden panties into the waistband of her skirt, hidden by her loose t-shirt, and she wiped her hand frantically on her stomach, under her t-shirt. God, she hoped they didn't recognize that smell. Or maybe that was just because she could still taste him in her mouth.

"Just dropped Jeong off. Wanted to make sure she was safe home."

"Thank you, Max, that was thoughtful of you," she heard her mom's voice from just outside the front door.

"Oh, no problem, you can't be too careful these days," Max said, and Jeong smiled.

"How was Annie?" her dad asked, walking inside. "What did you two get up too?"

"Swimming in the pool," Jeong said, yawning. "And we barbecued. It was fun."

"You better get to bed," her dad said. "School tomorrow."

"Yeah, I better," Jeong yawned again, not quite bolting towards the stairs. "Night, Dad. Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight Jeong," her mom said, closing the front door. "You run off to bed..."

But Jeong already had, although she panicked as she took those first steps up the stairs, because her denim skirt was short, and her mom or her dad might see that she wasn't wearing any panties. God, that'd be so embarrassing, but having her mom find her panties, soaked with Max's cum, that'd be even worse.

Less than a minute later, Jeong was in her bedroom, her door securely shut, sitting on her bed, faint with relief, naked. Naked, and holding her panties in one hand, looking at them, and they were gloopy. Filled with thick gooey white stuff that she knew was semen. The same semen she'd swallowed the first time he finished, and that aftertaste was in her mouth. Salty. Astringent. Acrid.

Delicious.

She'd seen Wilfred's semen last night, on her skin. Now she was tasting Max's semen again, running her tongue around her teeth, her cheeks, swallowing, tasting, and she was looking at Max's semen, filling her panties. Her panties had captured it all when he came, and there was a lot of it. Her panties were dripping, and she cupped her other hand underneath to catch that trailing string of semen. So this was what Max's semen looked like? There was a lot more of his than there had been of Wilfred's, last night, and his cock? Max's cock had been so much bigger than Wilfred's, too.

Annie's dad. Max. He'd almost done it to her. Almost fucked her. She would've let him.

Last night, she'd tried to give Wilfred a blow job. Tonight she'd given Max one.

She thought of Max's cock, big, hard, stretching her jaws, in her mouth.

Cumming in her mouth, so that she'd tasted and swallowed it.

Her tummy was full of Max's semen, and she'd done it.

She'd swallowed it all, and she could taste it now.

He'd cum in her panties and they were wet.

Her panties were full of Max's semen.

If only it was her that was full.

She'd really like that.

Jeong lifted her panties to her mouth and nose, inhaling that acrid scent, a scent that was new and exciting. Heart pounding, carefully not thinking about what she was doing, she sucked a mouthful of his semen from her panties and tasted it, rolling it inside her mouth, thick and tangy, chewing on it, tasting it, swallowing it, sucking it from her panties, smearing his semen across her lips and her face, while her other hand touched her sex. Stroked, brushed, and circled, all while she sucked on her panties.

She swallowed again. Tasting Max's cum.

Really tasting, and his cum was in her stomach.

He'd almost done it to her and she'd so wanted him to.

If he had, the cum soaking her panties would be inside her.

That look on his face, his cock so hard, she knew he'd wanted...

Jeong's climax came, and when it arrived, it hit her like a freight train.

Next time? She sucked his cum from her panties, and she wanted next time.

She was looking forward to next time. She didn't need a boyfriend. She didn't need a boy. She needed a man, and Max was a man. He was married, he wouldn't come out with stupid things like saying he was waiting until they were married. He knew what to do, and Annie had told her about her parents. Max would give her what she wanted, and thinking about Max giving her what she wanted, his cock in her mouth, his cock in her hand, his cock in her, doing things to her, Jeong jammed her panties into her mouth to muffle her moans, tasted his semen, and she climaxed again.

Climaxed almost as hard as she had when Max touched her there, and she no longer wondered if his cock would be better than his finger. She knew it would be, and she knew she wanted it, and she knew he wanted her, and she climaxed again, thinking about that.

* * *

"I better take you home soon," Dave said, sprawled back, naked, on the soft linen sheet of his brother's king-sized bed, Ariana's head resting on his chest, and one of her hands was cupping his balls, her fingers exploring.

"Yeah," she murmured, not moving, and she didn't want to move at all, but then she did, twisting around to look at him.

"Dave," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you really, you know, like me? A lot?"

"God yes," Dave said, fervently, rolling her onto her back beside him as he rolled himself up onto his side, propping himself on one elbow, and looking down at her.

"Did you mean it, what you said before, about, you know, being my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I did, Ariana. I'd really like you to be my girlfriend." Jesus, her hand. She was stroking his dick, and it'd been a couple of hours since they'd... he'd cum, and his cock hardened to swollen rigidity in seconds under her silky touch.

"Okay," Ariana said, smiling. Yeah, he'd make a great boyfriend. Car, an apartment like this, downtown, with a pool and everything, and he was at college, and she wondered what he was taking, but she wasn't going to ask, not right now.

"You mean that? Really? You will? We are?" Dave smiled down at her, because fuck, he wasn't in love or anything, but Ariana was hot, and fuck Suzy. Erik could keep the slut.

"Yeah, I mean it," Dave said to her.

Ariana liked that expression on his face, like she'd given him something really important, and she didn't want him changing his mind. He'd been dating Suzy, Annie's older sister, and she knew about Suzy. She'd dated Erik, like her older sister had, and she wasn't going to lose Dave to that slut. "Can I do it again before we go? We've got time." Her hand stroked him, and she smiled at that look on his face.

"Oh yeah, sure," Dave said, watching as she lowered her mouth to his cock, and she might never have given a guy a blowjob before, but she was learning fast, and he lasted about sixty seconds before he blew off in her mouth, and this time she swallowed it all.

"Jesus, Ariana, that was good," he said, afterwards.

"Mmmmm," Ariana said, licking her lips, tasting him, and it tasted better this time. Or maybe it was just that she was more familiar with the taste. "Can we come here next weekend?" she asked, and she was still thinking about Suzy.

"Yeah, sure," Dave said. His bro was away for months.

"Next time, you can do it to me," Ariana said, and she'd made up her mind. She was eighteen, she was in twelfth grade, and she didn't think too many of the other girls hadn't done it, and she wanted to, and why not with Dave? She liked him, and that'd take him away from Suzy for good, if he was getting from her what he'd been getting from Suzy. She wouldn't have to worry about losing him to competition who put out, and she wasn't a slut like Suzy, either.

"I've never done it before," she added, blushing, but she smiled at him. "It'll be my first time."

Dave kissed her, like he'd forgotten he'd cum in her mouth, and she liked that, too. Yeah, Dave was going to be a great boyfriend. Yeah, she'd like to lose it to Dave.

"We better get going," he said.

* * *

"Hey, Chuck, wassup? How's your bit of blonde fluff going? She putting it out for 'ya yet, dude?" Erik chuckled, sitting back naked, pulling the tab on a cold beer, taking a break, enjoying the show.

It was a show alright. A good one. Sally and Jessica were real star performers, both of them, although they'd needed a little encouragement now and then to really get going, and Sally, she'd been looking completely fucked for a while now. Her mom though. Jeez, her mom was fucking wild. Right now, Jessica was kneeling in the center of the floor, choking and moaning around Neal's cock as Neal and Ben spit-roasted her, one at either end, cocks sawing in and out in a synchronized rhythm, and she looked like she was loving it.

She sounded like she was loving it too.

"Fuck it, Erik, you're not the only one that scores, dude," Chuck said, smiling as he watched Annie sliding herself back into her bikini, and man, she looked hot, wriggling into that tiny little bikini. "And that gook bitch you got the hots for, Jeong, she was round here earlier, by herself. Not a boyfriend in sight, and Annie tells me she's got the hump with him over something. Dumped him last night. She was here this evening, in the shortest skirt you ever fucking saw outside of a strip club, dude. Better take your fucking chance soon if you wanna try it on, or someone else is gonna bag the bitch."

"Fucked up timing, dude," Erik smiled, stroking his dick, listening to Jessica moaning. Fuck! Her and her daughter were hot. They'd been fucked for six hours straight and they were still putting it out without bitching or complaining. Maybe he'd do Jessica's ass next. He'd had to go gently with Sally's, and man, he felt like a good hard ass-fuck. Jessica could take one.

She'd enjoy it too. He had her number.

"Gonna have to pass, dude. College tomorrow, can't stay out too late, tonight. Got a fucking quiz in the morning."

"Shit happens, and you're missing a real show here, dude. Hope your little blondie's worth it."

"Oh, she is," Chuck said, smiling at Annie as she slipped into the pool and fuck, she was washing herself and wasn't that hot to watch. If her dad hadn't been on his way home, he'd have boned her again.

"Oh man, you're really missing out here, dude. Watch this..." Erik flipped over to Facetime, zoomed in on Jessica, and she wasn't on her hands and knees anymore. She was sandwiched between Neal and Ben, Neal on his back on the floor with Jessica above him, with his cock buried in her pussy, while Ben was over her, busily pumping her ass while she squealed and moaned and clutched at Neal, who was just lying there beneath her, smiling.

"See what I mean, dude?" Erik chuckled, stroking his cock. "She's taking it like a trooper." Yeah, he'd be hard enough again soon, and maybe he'd do Sally, rather than Jessica. New. She was new meat, and he always liked the ones who were just starting out on taking cock.

"Oh man, I do see that," Chuck said, wondering if he did have time to do Annie again, real quick, before her dad got home. "What's the other one up to, you know, the one you scored with last night? Can't remember her name?"

"Sally," Erik said helpfully.

"Yeah, her," Chuck said. "Was that really her mom?"

"Yeah," Erik grinned. "Hot huh, doesn't look like her mom either. More like her older sister. You wanna see what Sally's doing?"

"Oh yeah," Chuck said.

Erik laughed. "Take a look dude. Maybe you can try one of them out later this week."

He turned, moved his mobile, zoomed in to give Chuck a good look, coz Sally wasn't doing so badly either, face down over that padded leather ottoman again, taking it doggy from Dylan right now, coz him and the others, the two that weren't busy with Jessica, they were busy tag-teaming that pink little pussy. She'd been squealing a lot, earlier, when Dylan, Carter, Jackson and Leo had done their first round robin with her, but she wasn't squealing so much now.

Nope, because Leo was kneeling in front of her, holding her head and fucking her mouth real good, and she wasn't fighting it at all. She was taking his cock deep, and trying to stroke him at the same time. She wasn't doing a great job of it, but she sure was trying, and when Leo came, she did her best to swallow it all. She didn't, and that cum dripping from her lips as Dylan kept right on fucking her looked real hot.

Fuck, he was getting hard again just watching and man, he wanted to plug Sally's tight little ass again before he took her and her mom home again. She'd squealed beautifully, and the way her ass had squeezed down on him when she took that first ass-load of cum, fuck, he couldn't wait. He was gonna do her ass again as soon as Dylan had finished plugging her pussy. Yeah, those dudes could tag team Jessica, she'd love that, and while they were busy, he'd take it slow and easy with Sally, give her a long slow ass-fuck, make sure she climaxed half a dozen times, leave her feeling real good.

Leave him feeling really good too.

"Gotta go, dude," Chuck said. "Annie's here," and he disconnected.

"See ya, dude," Erik said into the blank screen, grinning as Dylan shot his load, and fuck, wasn't Sally loving that. Fuck, the hot little bitch was climaxing again, squealing her head off, and Erik took another swig at his beer, watching her buck, waiting until Dylan started to ease out of her, and she went limp.

"You guys go fuck Jessica," he said. "I'm gonna clean Sally up and give her a good long one before I run them both home," and his cock was hard as steel as he helped Sally to her feet, and walked her into his bedroom, and into the shower.

Ten minutes later, and fuck, he loved that glaze-eyed look she gave him as he led her out of the bathroom, and onto the bed, and she wanted it. He could hear Jessica's moans through the open bedroom doorway, hear the slapping sound of skin meeting skin, and yeah, the guys were giving it to her good. Admiring that taut little ass lying there waiting for him as he reached for the lube, he smiled.

"What... what are you going to do?" Sally moaned, as he lubed up her ass.

"Your ass, baby," Erik breathed, moving over her. "Again. I'm gonna do your..."

"Aaannnuugghhhh." And he did, easing through that tight little sphincter, slowly filling her not quite so tight little ass, burying himself to the balls, her sphincter clamped on his shaft like a living cock-ring, enjoying those little bucks, and those piquant little groans as he eased into her, and then he got started. Soon, real soon, the same sounds that were coming from Jessica were coming now from Sally as he ass-fucked her.

Erik smiled as he slipped a hand under her and found her swollen little clitoris. He loved the way she squealed and bucked, her ass squeezing down on him, and fuck yeah, he was gonna take his time here, give her a long, slow one, before he took them both home later.

"That's it, Sally baby, do it for me," he breathed in her ear, tweaking her clitoris. He had her number now, too, and she did.

She climaxed, real sweet and long, and when he jammed two fingers into her sloppy-tight cunt and brushed his thumb across her button, her first climax morphed into her second, her cries muffled by the bed, her butt bucking wildly up against him, her tight little ass muscles massaging his cock like she'd been doing it for years, and those climaxes wouldn't be her last before he was done with her.

* * *

"Fuck me, was that a dream come true, or what?" Max sauntered down the sidewalk, whistling without even knowing it, a shit-eating grin plastered across his face, and he didn't feel a single iota of guilt. Cheating on his wife? With his youngest daughter's best friend? He knew he should feel some guilt or something, but, nope, absolutely not. All he felt was elation.

That, and the memory of Jeong's mouth taking his cock.

Jeong Park's mouth swallowing when he came.

Jesus, she really had swallowed.

Every drop of his cum.

Jeong Park, she really had given him a blowjob. Him. Max. She'd blown him like his cock was meat, and she hadn't eaten in a month. She'd swallowed his cum like a hiker lost in Death Valley swallowed water. Sucked every drop from him. Jesus, he was rock hard again, just thinking about his cock jammed into her mouth, cumming down her throat, feeling her swallow, her mouth and tongue working on his cock, and that look on her face.

Sure, his hands had been holding her head, but she'd been trying to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could when he started cumming, and she hadn't stopped when he started. Jesus, she'd swallowed it all, and he'd heard her choking and gulping and gagging, and he'd seen the look on her face as he pumped himself into her mouth. She'd loved it. She must've, because she'd sucked him hard again just about right away, and Jesus, she sucked like a vacuum cleaner, and he was so hard thinking about it that he knew when Jenny got home, he was going to make her think all her Sundays had come at once.

He half-closed his eyes, and yeah, that really had been Jeong's lips wrapped around his cock. That really had been her tongue licking his balls, and the way she'd looked up at him, when she was lying naked on the couch, those perfect boobs right there for him, that perfect little pussy all wet and ready as her hand drew him towards her, she'd wanted it. She would have let him, he could've fucked her, if her parents hadn't turned up.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,232 Followers
1...345678