All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
BenLongBenLongalmost 2 years ago

As amazing as always Chloe, absolutely the best! Waiting impatiently for chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus! I need a cold shower after reading this!

That was HOT as hell and then some!

I can't wait for Jeong to watch Ariana lose her cherry to Erik and then later on, for Jeong to lose hers while she's being watched.

I can't wait for chapter 10! If anything, Erik not quite popping her has made the wait even longer before while everything you write is fantastic and so, so sexy, it's how he breaks in a virgin that you do so well, as I think someone already said, you write that better than anyone!

Thank you for more of this fantastic, hot and sexy story!

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Smoking hot. Totally as advertised. Love your writing. Thank you.

strafe1701strafe1701almost 2 years ago

Your stories are incredible. I can’t wait for Erik to finally get his hands into little Jeong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you are a busy bee, aren't you!

What a great idea to self-publish an anthology of some of your stories from here and I hope the co-written mainstream novel goes well. Go you!

I'm off to Facebook to buy you a coffee even though this was far later arriving than it ought to have been but heck, it was more than worth the wait!

Awesome chapter and yes, hot as hell as has already been stated here.

I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad you do.

This has to be up there with the best erotic filth ever written!

Roll on chapter 10!!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Pitch perfect misogynist, abusive, outrageously erotic chapter in an outrageously misogynist series just as you warned. Thanks Chloe Tzang. Looking forward to last of your Three Nights in Shanghai trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am blushing furiously.

This chapter, Erik and Jeong, well it made me cum and I wasn't even touching myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm kind of rooting for max and jenny to do her first. I know the main villain of the story gets everything he wants. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At last and boy was this chapter worth the wait; already salivating for chapter 10.

Chloe Tzang, you are such an amazing writer.

Pure filth and I loved every word!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing chapter! Definitely worth the wait!!! I can’t wait for the next instalment soon

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

I'm rooting for Max and his hotwife to get her first. And then crash the frosh ball. ,o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, no, no! Max and his wife can have her after Erik and his friends have used her and turned her into a whore. I'm glad you winked as we don't want Chole doing that idea, do we!!!!

Can't wait for more.

Can't wait for more cherry popping.

Chole, you are such a great erotic writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh wow, just wow!

Don't know how you do it by which I mean each chapter is always scorching hot, but I am so glad you do and I can't wait for chapter ten and beyond.

::heads for a cold shower::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh happy, happy day. The next chapter is here and now I've happily devoured it, | want more, more, more. Just like poor Jeong does, I guess <gg>

I really hope you mean it this time, Chloe, and there won't be much of a wait.

Best story on this site by far for utter filth that boy oh boy, gets you going and then some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter yet again! Could we get an estimate on when the next chapter will be ready? The wait is unbearable!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amen to that, the wait is indeed unbearable! It already was while we waited and waited and waited for chapter 9 but it's even worse now because that was one the hottest chapter yet and you just know the next one when Erik is back to his favourite thing, breaking in a virgin, will be hotter than hell!

Sorry to nag you, Chloe, but yes please, an estimate on when to expect more and please hurry up - thank you in advance and anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wait is over although after reading this, I cannot wait for chapter 10!

How do you do it? Each chapter remains so sexy and hot and leaves us readers eager for more.

You have such a talent. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We have a heatwave in the UK today and reading this latest chapter has made me hotter than I already was! LOL!

I think when I read the next chapter and Jeong gets to watch Ariana lose her cherry to Erik, I just might combust whatever the weather! LOL!

So happy to find this chapter here and roll on chapter 10!

I'm now off for a very cold shower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Visiting every other day now in the hope that chapter 10 is here. I can't wait! And this is so good, I've just read all available chapters for the fourth time.

Please put us out of our misery soon, unlike poor, frustrated, and horny Jeong who needs to still wait to get what she wants!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I get it. How much is it going to cost? Name the drop point and I'll sell the silverware. Loved ch9, a departure from the usual. I'm getting chills anticipating what Eric's planning for the next installment. Would love some solid girl-girl descriptions if you could weave them into the thread.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 2 years agoAuthor

LOL. Almost almost almost done Chapter 10. Soon, but then you'll be wanting Chapter 11 even more badly. Or goodly! LOL. Anyhow, patience. Ten is almost done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my, so does chapter 10 end on a cliff-hanger then if it'll leave us wanting chapter 11 even more eagerly than we all want chapter 10 -- sounds like it and I can't wait for both!

Sooooooo very, very happy to hear chapter 10 is almost done. Be back very soon in the hope it's been posted!

I hope you don't mind me and all the other posters nagging you for more, but it's really such a HUGE compliment that we do. We want more, more, more because you are such a brilliant and talented writer of erotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait! Where is it? When will you post it? I hope any day now because the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

plz!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!! Here’s hoping we won’t have to wait too much longer to receive it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost almost almost done, said you two weeks ago. It feels like I have been waiting for two years since then!

Please put us out of our misery and give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am visiting every other day in hope because you did say it was almost done. The waiting is purgatory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's still not up!! ::Leaves website sobbing in frustration::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, as another poster has said, this wait is purgatory ~ and Chloe's idea of almost done obviously differs from what almost means to her readers. It means days or a week, not weeks and weeks later.

Please Chloe, put us out of our misery!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 2 years agoAuthor

A thousand words and some editing and it's done. It will only leave you craving more tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well then my dear author of first class erotica, we shall then just start nagging you for the next chapter, won't we <gg>

PureoticaPureoticaalmost 2 years ago

This Series has grown on me. I hated Eric at first, but he is either winning me over or corrupting me. My only criticism, character-wise is that Jeong feels like a secondary character because Eric dominates the narrative. Since she is the titular character, the balance feels off sometimes. I probably wouldn't feel that way if she wasn't in the title, though.

Your prose (not your content) seems much cleaner in this installment. Less unnecessary repetition, and I never felt like I was reading filler. I also felt the pacing improved with the shorter scenes. I also liked that the various plot threads are starting to weave together.

I know you're busy being a real writer, and all. But please, please, please more "Chinese Takeout" if you can spare the time for another chapter. It's one of my favorites.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone :) Chapter 10 is pending now. Got rejected for a boo-boo on my part, which has been corrected and its now been resubmitted and should be up before the weekend. Hope you enjoy 10 as much as you did 9 - and 11 is coming. Re Chinese Takeout, I am going to pick that up. I've been promising to do that for years, but RoundOut had some things going on on his life, and without my muse, I struggled with the story. But RoundOut is back, and I'm going to resume Chinese Takeout this year, absolutely, 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, Yes, Yes. Roll on the weekend and also glad to hear chapter 11 is coming. Chapter 9 was awesome so I fully expect more of the same because I don't think you could write back erotica even if you tried!

jennychengsubjennychengsubover 1 year ago

This is one of my favourite chapters. What I like about this story is that it's one of the first things you've written and one of the latest things you've written so you can really see how your writing has evolved and improved. The characters and the insights into their minds, their inner thoughts, understanding the kind of people they are and the motivations, that's what makes it hot for me. I love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...