Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As will be "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 12 -- Bible Studies" when I get around to it. So if you're enjoying Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball to date, despite the long time-lags between installments, well, there's a few more installments and a lot more virginal deflorations as well as lots more sex to look forward to before Jeong finally gets what she so very much wants, as I can assure you she undoubtedly will...but the open question remains of course...who will Jeong finally get it from? Honestly, I have no idea. I just start writing and the story takes on a life of its own, so Jeong's Bible Study class friends are as much a surprise to me as I'm sure they are to you. As are Mark and Jeong's mom, Hana. What does this mean for Hana? What happened over that spring in Busan? What does this mean for Jeong? Who is Mark? LOL. I'm not sure yet.

So if you have suggestions (other than just writing non-stop lol), make them in the comments or contact me via Literotica Feedback -- it's all grist for the mill....Chloe

1...5678910