Jeri and Roger: The Next Day

Story Info
Jeri and Roger meet the next day and the truth is discovered.
3.7k words
3.65
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger: We dashed down the sidewalk and into the hotel. We walked straight to the elevator, jumped in and I punched the button to my floor. She turned around and started to say something but I grabbed her and kissed her with a deep tongue-probing kiss while sliding my hands under her, lifting her skirt and grabbing her ass with both hands. As I did, I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and pressed my growing shaft against her waiting mound.

She looked me straight and the eyes and said, "I want you in my ass."

As we exited the elevator, we practically ran to my door. I already had the key out and we quickly entered the room. This time there was not time foreplay. We were both in heat. I dropped my pants, undid two buttons on my shirt and jerked it over my head. At the same time, she dropped her skirt and pulled her blouse over her head. That is when I noticed that she was wearing thigh-highs, heels and was in the process of discarding her bra.

I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed a tube of lube. I kissed her passionately and spun her around. She leaned forward with her hands on the bed and grabbed my shaft and guided it into her waiting cunt. She was already dripping so I rammed my cock all the way into her in one motion. She jumped, with a start, not expecting such a rapid entry.

I began to work in and out shoving her forward with each thrust. She was really straining to remain upright as my onslaught intensified. I slowed my assault and reached for the tube putting a generous amount on my fingers. I then inserted the lube and a finger into her ass and began to ass finger fuck her. After a minute, I added more lube and a second finger while rapidly sliding my digits in and out.

When I felt her sphincter began to relax, I pulled my fully hard rod out, dabbed a little lube on the head and along the length, and started inserting it in her beautiful ass. At first, the fit was tight but I went slow and allowed her to adjust as the penetration began. As I felt the head pass her barrier, I could wait no longer and shoved the full length into her waiting asshole with one hard thrust. She screamed, partly from pain and partly from surprise and pleasure.

She had the most perfect ass for fucking. It was firm and yet not large. There was no need for too much muscle or flab to get in the way. Her tiny ass allowed me to penetrate deeper and deeper fitting all of my length inside of her. She could win the award for the world's best ass.

During the next few minutes I fucked her sweet ass like a man on a mission. Her exclamations were both sexy and profane as she fucked me back asking for it harder and harder. Her legs began to tremble and I firmly grabbed her hips to support her. She wrapped her legs behind me in a standing reverse cowgirl while her shaking intensified. During a very enthusiastic thrust, her arms gave-way and she dropped flat to the bed. She started shaking violently and had an orgasm that was out of this world. Simultaneously, I shot my load into her. I couldn't believe that I could ejaculate that strongly or that much. As I pulled out, I thought I was empty but one last spurt erupted sailing over her back and onto the bottom of her beautiful long hair.

Once we each got our breath back, she looked at the clock and said, "Oh my gosh! I was supposed to meet my boss downstairs five minutes ago."

She quickly started to dress but we could not find her panties anywhere. I was putting on running shorts and she asked why I wasn't putting my business clothes back on. I told her that the conference was too boring so I thought I would go running but that I would walk her back over. We still couldn't find her panties so she chose to just go commando. I walked her back to the conference center.

Along the way she said, "Thank you. I really needed that."

I said, "You are welcome. I really wanted that."

"Can't you tell me a little about yourself including your hopes and dreams," I asked.

"Later tonight sweetheart," she replied.

Jeri: I still felt a little week at the knees after having been so vigorously ass-fucked. I had really enjoyed the way Roger had taken me and loved the way he had eventually lost control and just fucked me hard. He used me for his own pleasure. Getting a man so hot for me that he was driven to just basic animal rutting always gave me a real thrill and produced an enormous orgasm.

I could not imagine what he had done with my panties but now felt their absence as his cum was trickling out of my ass and down my thigh. I giggled a little at the thought of that nastiness, but knew I had to get a little bit more cleaned up before I met my boss. I ducked into a ladies' room off the lobby of the hotel, wiped myself thoroughly, and then made a quick trip up to my room for fresh panties and to do a little repair work on my hair and makeup.

Roger waited for me and then walked me back over to the hotel and escorted me into the lobby. He was wearing running shorts and a tank top and looked so hot. His ass and legs were so toned and looked just as good from a distance as they did up close. I now understood how he could thrust so hard. I noticed some of the other girls looking too.

My boss was not happy when I eventually showed up almost 20 minutes late. Since he had been flirting with me ever since I started working for him, I was able to flirt back enough to earn his forgiveness. I was eventually going to have to either fuck him or turn him down hard enough to make for a very unpleasant working relationship. He was married and had small children, but was not really unattractive and I suspected he would we would eventually end up in bed together. I wanted him to have to work hard enough for it that he would really appreciate it when he finally got it.

We spent most of the afternoon together, and he seemed really disappointed when I had to tell him I already had plans for the evening and could not have dinner with him. I was sure dinner would have led directly to more and I still wanted to spend the evening with Roger. Roger finally called late in the afternoon and we agreed to meet in the hotel lounge for a drink before eating. I returned to my room, took a brief nap and then a long soaking bubble bath. When I was getting dressed I decided to wear a rather skimpy dress that gave me what I liked to call the "elegant slut" look. Since I had left Roger's room wearing no panties, I left them off which would give him very easy access to some of his favorite bits. I was looking forward to a good meal and a long night of hot sex as I took the elevator down to the lounge.

Roger: I dropped Jeri off at the conference lobby and was about to head out on my run. I noticed the look that her boss gave her and how he had planned this "meeting" to be only a very small gathering and had reserved the seat next to him for her. His eyes were everywhere on her except for her face. The look on his face was priceless when he noticed the dried white patch on the back of her hair. I knew that look and he looked like a predator about to devour its' prey.

I stepped just out of sight and snapped a quick picture. I then sent the text to a predetermined number and then call a number that I knew by heart. The phone was answered on the first ring.

"Hey boss, what can I do for you," came the voice on the other end.

"Falcon, I need to ask for a personal favor. "

"Anything for you boss."

I then explained that I was at a conference, as part of my cover, for the defense industry and that there were a couple of people from the Omega Corporation that I wanted a basic rundown on. He said that he had received the text and asked if it was the hot chick and dweeb beside her. I confirmed that it was and explained that I was going out for my daily physical training and would be back in a couple of hours. I asked him to keep an eye on them and get me the background.

"No problem boss. I used facial recognition and already have their profiles pulled up. I have also tapped into the hotel's security camera and have them under surveillance. I will have it all for you when you get back."

I went and ran about five miles and then did some isometric exercises. Afterward I ran the stairs in the parking garage and then took a nice long walk to cool off. I decided to go back through the conference lobby on the way to the hotel and noticed that he was using her leg as a hand rest. I had already decided what I wanted but I needed to find out what he wanted. I picked up my phone and called Falcon.

"Hey Falcon, what do you have for me."

"Hey boss. They are pretty average folks." Here is the scoop on him:

Michael Richard Wade; entry-level manager at Omega Corporation; divorced from Emily Connors; married to wife Anne for eight years after a two year affair which overlapped with his marriage to Emily; two kids, Jason and Mary, ages five and three; three credit cards, two of which are maxed out; a couple of DUIs: and one mistress, Sally James; no significant foreign connections."

"Thanks, Falcon. What about the girl?"

"I just sent you a rundown on Jeri Smith. I think you will find that one most interesting." I pulled out my phone and started reading. It was very interesting indeed.

"What have they been doing."

"He has spent the last couple of hours flirting in a big way. I don't think that the lounge lizards could be anymore blatant. He seems to love touching her legs. She hasn't openly resisted but hasn't encouraged either."

"Thanks Falcon. I have got it from here. I will pick her up at 6:30 in the hotel lobby. Please make sure he knows. I will be five minutes late. Oh and by-the-way, fill in Tex on our little surprise and ask for his help."

I walked back through the lobby and waved at Jeri and blew her a kiss. She noticed and blushed. The other people at the meeting also noticed. I then went upstairs, showered and got ready for our night out. I thought I would take her dancing.

At 6:15, I went down to the lobby and got a place where I could see her when she came down. Michael Richard Wad was already waiting, obviously looking for her. She came down looking marvelous. Her form-fitting dress was tight against her luscious curves and it was obvious that she had no bra or panties on.

Her boss noticed as well. I was in a dark corner as he moved in to garner her attentions. He stood very close to her and, while I could not hear the conversation, could tell he was trying to put on all the charms. I would have thought that if a guy were going to readjust his pecker that he would have been a little less obvious about it. When I saw her not rejecting his advantages, I pulled out my phone and called George Watson.

George was the CEO of Omega Corporation and a former General in the US Army. His son had been a prisoner of war in Afghanistan. My team and had sprung him and his buddies from that hellhole. That's why George used my expertise in places where it was needed.

"George, I have an issue and am hoping that we can help each other. "

I went on to explain my thoughts and my proposed course of action, which depended upon the answer to one simple question. He was totally on board and assured me that I had his support. After I finished, I noticed that Richard Wad had Jeri cornered and was feeling the softness of her fabric just above her dress just above her breasts. I took a picture with my phone.

I walked up to the party and said, "Good evening Jeri. Are you ready to go out."

Asshole looked at me and said, "We need to discuss some business matters this evening."

I grabbed her arm, pulled her to look directly in my eyes. I looked into her beautiful eyes and asked her a simple question right in front of him.

"Do you want to fuck Dick Wad?"

She really looked like a deer in the headlights but tried to keep her composure. She grabbed my hand and then asked me to step away with her so that she could answer me quietly. I asked her to pause for me as I sent a couple of texts.

Jeri then said, "I want to be with you tonight but he is my boss and will make my life hell if I don't someday. So not tonight but someday I will."

"Thank you," I said.

I had not let him leave my sight and he was obviously irritated. He walked over to me and let me know that they had a business meeting and that I was not welcome. I think that he thought that since he was four inches taller and seventy pounds heavier that he could push me around. That was the wrong choice.

I stared him in the eyes and said, "Dick Wad, she has made her desire known. Just so you know, Anne was sent these photos a minute ago."

I then showed him the photos of him with his hand on Jeri's leg at the meeting and the one of him feeling her dress next to her breast that I had made only a few minutes ago. He then decided it was time to take a haymaker swing at me.

I blocked with my left and slid my hand to control his wrist. My right leg drove up through his nuts and simultaneously I grasped his neck placing my right just under his windpipe to restrict airflow and my right ring finger against his jugular to restrict blood flow.

I looked him in the eyes and said, "George Watson has a message for you. You are demoted to the shipping department and will never be promoted. If he hears any complaints, you will be fired. If I hear any complaints from you, I will cripple you. By the way, the video of you with Jeri from the security camera on the other side of the lobby, accompanied by the audio from the camera above your head will be on the way to your wife in a few minutes."

I then turned to Jeri and said, "Let's go. This idiot won't bother you anymore."

Jeri: I was delighted to report to the Supervising Agent in Charge that our counter-espionage effort had been a complete success. Roger had not only fallen for the honey-trap sting, he had dove into it headfirst. If I had actually been a foreign agent, he would have been compromised and open to any sort of blackmail that they wanted. He had aroused considerable suspicion due to his arrogance, and the FBI had become concerned enough to finally decide to act. I was planted as an undercover agent with the goal of trying to see if Roger could be lured into a compromising situation. It turned out to be absurdly easy.

After filling my supervisor in on what I had done, he asked one simple question. "But has he divulged any secrets yet, or simply had a good roll in the hay." I was flabbergasted. I guess I was not done yet.

Roger: After Jeri made a phone call she grabbed my hand and said, "How about my room tonight? We can order in if we get hungry."

"OK."

We walked hand in hand through the lobby and took the elevator up to her floor. Once there we undressed and I tossed my shirt on the floor while she dropped her dress. She looked into my eyes and said, "Since you protected me, you deserve a special surprise. I hope that it will be even better than our multiple rounds of sex last night or the ass fucking you gave me this afternoon."

She dropped to her knees, unzip my fly and took out my cock." She jumped a little when his cock sprang out. I looked down and her and said, "Now be a good girl and kiss the head, then using your tongue give the underside a nice licking."

Jeri responded as though she was in a trance. First giving the head a lingering wet kiss and then licking the underside in slow motion. I cupped both sides of her ears and inserted the big mushroom head into her mouth, stretching her lips into an obscene oval. Then I started a slow, rhythmic thrusting, pulling her brightly painted lips in and out with each thrust. This went on for several minutes, her lips forming a perfect circle around my pulsing shaft. Occasionally I would push my rigid member in until she started to gag, then back off until she caught her breath.

I stopped and eased out from her mouth with a string of pre-cum and spittle bridging between her lips and the head of my cock. Reaching down, I lifted her by her shoulders and turned her facing the couch. With one hand, I applied pressure to her back, bending her over. Her hands rested on the couch and her perfect ass was turned upward.

I pulled her panties down to her ankles, being careful not to hang them on the high heels she was wearing. By this time, my cock was so hard it ached. Then I got down on my knees behind her, placing a hand on each cheek of her ass. Using my thumbs, I spread those full pale globes open until her crinkled little anus and pussy were in plain view. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her asshole, causing her knees to buckle as a low moan escaped her lips.

As he stood up I saw that her pussy was inflamed and dilated from my vigorous tonguing. I held her hip with one hand and aligned my cock with the other. Easing the big purple head into her slit, I paused and then with a single shove I sank all eight and a half inches in until my balls were bouncing off her clit. I was slamming into her so hard I could see ripples like shock waves as they rolled across the cheeks of her perfect pale ass. Then I stood still with hips thrust forward as she impaled herself repeatedly on my hard shaft, mewling like a newborn lamb. She was moaning and groaning and with a giant shutter, I released a generous amount of cum into pussy as she shuttered in climax.

It was now time to have a talk. As she was lying on the bed recovering I turned to address her.

"Jeri, my dear. This has been awesome. I really did like you and I think we have been wonderful together. It is my dream that we could have had a long, romantic and wonderful relationship. That was my goal going in."

She had quite the surprised look on her face at my sudden change of tone.

"Jeri, or should I say Agent Witherspoon? Maybe you prefer Jessica Witherspoon; or maybe just Mrs. Witherspoon. Yes, I know that you are an FBI agent and that you were trying to set me up. I am not sure whose bright idea that was but your superiors have made a big mistake and you have gone far beyond what an agent is supposed to do. Your boss is in conference now and will not make that mistake again."

"I do work for the government but not an agency that has a name that you have ever heard. I do moonlight as a consultant but that is only to get close to leaks in private companies. Yes, George Watson does know my true mission but the FBI decided that I, and my team are too much of a risk. Mainly from their lack of knowledge of the mission."

"So let's recap. What do you have? A single guy meets a beautiful, supposedly single, adult lady, and has enthusiastic, consensual sex in a private hotel room. That sounds like a pretty weak case for being subject to espionage."

"On the other hand, a married FBI agent, uses sex to seduce a target, gets fucked silly, openly admits to the other meetings and wants to use that as a basis for building a case. I wonder what your husband, James, would think about you sitting here with cum dripping out of your pussy and smeared on your chin. If you look at the fire detector, you can smile and say hello to the camera."

"The real shame is that I really did like you and was looking forward to getting to know you much better in every way. I thought you were awesome in so many ways. If you weren't married, I would still be pursuing you. Good bye my love."

With that, I turned and walked out of the door.

My code name is Ronin but my black-ops teams call me "boss."