Jerk Off Instruction

Story Info
We both enjoy experiencing a skype masturbation session.
1.1k words
4.38
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my husband Brad wrote a story for you a while ago about our masturbation activities, I thought I (Mona) should try one. We both love everything about masturbation! Because of that, we always look for new and exciting ways to enhance the experience. That led me to my plan.

There is a term called “jerk off instruction” where a woman instructs a man on how to masturbate and orders him to do so. Since Brad has been masturbating for over 40 years he really needed no “instruction.” Even so, I thought it might be a fun game to play on his recent business trip.

My plan took shape when I finished packing his suitcase for his latest trip. Before finishing, I added a few extra items. There was a pair of panties I had masturbated in that morning, a tube of AstroGlide, and my small butt plug. When I dropped him off at the airport I gave him my first “instruction” of the day. I told him to not unpack until 10pm. When he did unpack, he was to be totally naked, and to have a Skype session started on his laptop. He knew I had something set up for him. I wanted him thinking and dreaming about it all day.

At 10pm I received my Skype session request as ordered. I was horny and ready to go! I was sitting at my desk wearing some sexy “business woman” clothing. I had decided that panties would not be necessary. But I did have on a short black skirt, a sheer blouse with the top few buttons undone, and my 6″ black heels. And, of course, I was braless.

When the session began there was Brad, exactly as ordered, sitting naked in front of his laptop. I informed him in my best “sexy business woman” voice that I was about to instruct him in the art of masturbation. I told him to open his suitcase and remove the items I had packed earlier from the side pocket. He came back to his desk with the panties, butt plug, and lube. Since I know how much he enjoys anal stimulation during sex, I thought the butt plug would be a nice addition.

I first told him to inspect my panties to see if he noticed anything unusual. He saw a slight discoloration in the crotch. That came from the wetness my pussy had produced during my early morning masturbation session. He brought the panties to his nose and began to inhale the aroma. As his hand instinctively went to his penis, I ordered him to STOP. I told him that the instruction was about to begin.

His next step was to open the tube of AstroGlide and to coat the butt plug with some of the lube.

Then I ordered him to put a generous glob on his fingers and work it into his asshole.

He turned his back to the laptop, put one leg up on the chair, and gave me a great view of what he was about to do. He smeared the lube all over his asshole. He worked first one, then two fingers up his ass. I began to feel that familiar tingle between my legs and my nipples start to stiffen.

When his asshole was well lubed, I told him to slide the butt plug up his ass while I watched. By now I had one leg up on my desk and was sliding a finger up and down my wet slit. He positioned the plug at his hole and pushed. I could see his asshole expand around the plug as it slid in. He groaned in pleasure as the plug fully entered his tight hole.

Now I had both hands busy. I was tweaking a nipple with one and used the other one to finger my warm, wet pussy.

Brad turned around and sat back down with the butt plug lodged securely in his ass. There on the screen he was treated to the view of what I was doing. It didn’t take long for his cock to swell to its full size.

Now the “instruction” began in earnest. I guided him through various stroking techniques. Slow at first. Then fast. Then full fist. Then just his thumb and forefinger.

He was dripping precum and I told him to lick it off his fingers for me. Since he likes the taste of his cum, this was no problem.

By now my cunt was throbbing and my juices were flowing. I told Brad to cup his balls and go into a long, slow stroking motion for about ten minutes. I took my fingers out of my pussy and replace them with my glass dildo. Brad was fixated on watching it slide in and out of my glistening cunt as I massaged my hard clit. My nipples were hard as rocks and I moved one to my mouth to suck on it while Brad’s eyes were glued to the screen.

I knew he was close to blowing his load. I told him to spread my panties out on his desk to use as his “cum catcher”. With one hand he was stroking his cock. With the other he took a few more sniffs of the crotch area and placed the panties on the desk. He now began to increase the tempo of his right hand. He was spending more time near the head of his cock so I knew he was about to cum. Everything was working together. The butt plug was giving him great anal stimulation. I was giving him great visual stimulation as I fucked myself with the glass dildo. And now he had the aroma of my pussy filling his nostrils.

I watched intently as he stood up and his throbbing cock began to spasm. I lost count of how many pulsing jets of cum spewed from his thick penis and landed all over my panties. The anal stimulation helped give him a massive load. My panties were covered with his sweet, creamy cum.

When he regained his composure he could see that I had not yet cum. I was still fucking myself and flicking my clit. I told him the instruction was not yet over! There was one more task yet to do.

I told him to bring the panties back to his face and lick the cum from them. I wanted to cum while watching him do it! Since we both love the taste of his cum this was no problem. Watching his tongue scoop up the warm, wet sperm from my panties sent me over the edge. My pussy gripped the glass toy as I entered the heights of a massive orgasm.

It took me a few minutes to come back to earth. When I did we both said how much we enjoyed the little game and how much we loved each other. It is so wonderful to fulfill each other’s sexual wishes!