All Comments on 'Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 11'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
God I love this story

I bet the black boys are really going wild over this one. I bet they fucking hate you too. Please keep it going and make that little black cock golfer a real wimp! The WHITE guys love what you're writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
different

this is the closest to a 2 husband 1 wife story i have seen here, where everyone knows what is going on and is committed, kinda.

but Jeff will only be visiting once a month.....

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
A Different story

A different story, turnin the tables on the typical big cock wimp story. I agree its like two men loving one women. But I think She will see Jeff more than once a month and she may slip around and cheat on her hubby. Lucky is getting the bad part of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Could someone ...

...Kindly produce a picture of a small thin black cock ?

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Not all white guys love this one.

I've stuck with your stories over a period of time and have derived some enjoyment from most of them. This one is, however, just a mirror image of the stereotypical big black dick and little white cuckold tale - unfortunately, the mirror image of a cliche remains a cliche, just back to front! Strangely enough, the skin colour of the guy being used, whose love is being abused, in these stories doesn't impact on my distaste for them. Two guy marriage? She loves him? Note how she loses no opportunity to remind the appropriately (!) named Lucky of his inadequacy and gradually ups the ante, as all NeedYou's women do, as she becomes more sure she has got him hooked. Loves him? She loves the lifestyle that Lucky can provide, while also getting to fuck the big-cocked loser, sparingly for now, but no doubt in the future, as often as she likes.

Finally, the anonymous commenter asking for a picture of a small black cock! Spare me! It brought to my mind how much sympathy we should have for a black guy with even an average sized appendage. At least us poor deprived white guys know that there are many (pretty much all?) of us. The black man with a middling sized cock, if he believes the folklore, must think he is almost alone in his affliction and has probably already taken monastic orders to hide from his shame - not many pictures of cocks coming out of monastries I guess so I imagine the delusions of this anonymous asshole will continue to remain unsullied by reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous