Jerry and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry went up to his room and changed out of his suit and into a pair of jeans. 'What a day. Stacy gave a helluva presentation on the new product. Even though she was easy to look at, everyone was focused on her marketing material. She's good.'

Twenty minutes later Jerry knocked on Stacy's door. Entering the room, he saw that she had a beautiful view of the Dallas skyline. "Wow, nice view" as he stood at the window. Turning and smiling, "I have a nice look of the parking lot and the rail yard just beyond".

Stacy just looked at him as she sat down in one of the chairs near the window. 'Okaay' he thought to himself as he sat down himself. He watched as Stacy removed her shoes. As is typical for her business attire, she was wearing dark nylons and a knee length business dress. He continued to watch as she crossed one leg over the other and began rubbing the sole of her foot.

Scooting his chair around to face her, "Here, put your foot up here." Jerry patted his knee to indicate where she should set it. "My ex-girlfriend taught me some massage techniques."

Stacy looked at him for a moment, trying to decide if he was just trying to be nice or if he had something else in mind. 'If he thinks that I'm going to allow him to seduce me, he's got another thing coming.'

He could see that Stacy wasn't sure about his intentions and left her foot where it was and didn't respond. "Come on. I'm not going to bite."

Reluctantly, she put a foot on his knee and watched as he placed his thumbs under the top of her foot and his other fingers on the top. She could feel the tension starting to disappear as he slowly worked his thumbs into the sole. He looked up as he felt a shift in her body. She had tilted her head back and was obviously enjoyed the feeling coming from her foot. As he returned his eyes to what he was doing, he could see all the way up her leg. Her skirt had ridden up when she sat down and he could see that she was wearing pantyhose.

'Oh god this feels so good,' Stacy thought as Jerry worked the aches away. She had no idea that a foot massage could feel so relaxing. Opening her eyes, she looked at Jerry. He was looking at her foot, focused on what he was doing. 'He's such a nice man.'

He looked up at her and smiled. "Other?" was all that he said. Without breaking eye contact, she put the other foot on his knee and dropped the other one to the floor. Wrapping her foot in his hands like before, he started rubbing his thumb into the sole of her foot.

Tilting her head back, Stacy could feel the stresses of the day melt away. She could feel the nylon material between his thumbs and her foot. It was not exactly the nicest feeling. Deciding that it might be better if they weren't there, she pulled her foot out from his hands and put in on the floor. Standing up, she looked at Jerry, "Wait here. I'll be right back."

Jerry turned to look out the window. He had suddenly become fearful that he offended her somehow. 'This can't be good' he thought. 'We have another day that we have to work with the customer before returning home.'

He turned to look at Stacy returned from the bathroom and sat back down in the chair. Propping one foot on his knee, he saw that she had removed her pantyhose and her bare foot was now offered to him.

Seeing there was a startled look on his face, "The nylon was in the way. I thought it would feel nicer without it."

Taking her foot, he looked at her, "I think it will. I can dig into your foot muscle a little deeper this way." Which was true, he was hesitant to press any deeper for fear of the nylon causing her discomfort. Looking back down her foot, he continued the massage. Looking back up at her, he could see that she had tilted her head back again and her eyes were closed. He intended to look back at what he was doing but he couldn't help admire the leg propped up in front of him. Once again, her skirt had slid up and little and her panties were visible. Deciding to take a small risk, he ran his hands up her calf and squeezed the muscle as he pulled back down towards her ankle. He was rewarded with a slight moan.

'What the hell was he doing?' she thought to herself as she felt his hands on her leg. "Mmm" she unwillingly uttered as his hands tightened around her sore muscles. She could also feel an arousal beginning to build. And that was not something she was ready for.

Jerry glanced up and once again got a glimpse of her panties. This time, he could swear that he could see that there was a damp spot that wasn't there before. He could feel his penis twitch at the sight. Not wanting to get caught, he quickly broke his eyes away.

'I have to stop this. Now!' Stacy thought as she was not about to let this go any further. No matter how good his intentions were, this had to end. Opening her eyes, she pulled her foot away and set it on the floor. "Jer, that felt so good. You have nice hands. Thank you."

Startled that she had abruptly stopped him from the massage, Jerry placed his hands on his knees and replied, "You're welcome."

Slowly standing, Stacy patted down the front of her skirt, "Listen, it has been a very long day and tomorrow is going to be another long one. I think I'm going to soak in the tub for a little while and then turn in."

Disappointed that the evening was coming to an end and not wanting to push his luck, he nodded in agreement and said, "That's probably not a bad idea. See you for breakfast in the morning?" He was hoping that he hadn't gone too far and offended her.

"Sounds good." Thinking for a moment, "We need to be at the client's office at 9:00. So, around 7:00 would be a good time."

Making his way to the door, "Get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be another long day."

Stepping out into the hallway, Jerry turned to see Stacy's face framed by the door jam and the door. 'God she looked so beautiful.' "Until tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

Jerry started for the elevators as he heard her door softly click closed behind him. 'Well, smart move, Jerry. Now you've really pissed her off. Tomorrow's going to be a longer day.'

Stacy casually walked back into her room, stopping in front of the window and looked out over the city lights. 'What's wrong with you? He was just being nice and massaging your feet and calves.' Her mind had become confused. She was determined that she was not going to allow a man to cause her to lose focus and interfere with her career. 'But it's been so long. And I really do like him. He's nicer to me than anyone has been for a long time.' With a small sigh, she went into the bathroom and started the tub.

She stepped back into the main room to get out of her clothes. Naked, she slipped on a robe as she heard a knock at the door. Her heart leapt a little 'Did he come back?' she thought, secretly hoping that he did.

Looking through the peephole, she saw a boy dressed in a uniform. Opening the door, "Yes?"

"Excuse me ma'am."

Noticing that he was eyeing her up and down, dressed only in the robe, a little peeved that he was ogling her, "Yes?" she said with sternness in her voice.

"Um, this is a package that arrived for you this afternoon."

Taking the package, she noted that it came from the office. Looking at the boy, "Thank you" and closed the door. 'Someone needs to teach that boy some manners.'

The package contained additional marketing material that had been delayed at the printers. Putting the material on the bed, she removed her robe and slipped into the hot water that had filled the tub. She should have let him continue. He wasn't doing anything wrong. 'He's probably in his room thinking that I'm mad or something'. With a sigh, she let the water sooth her.

Jerry returned to his room. 'Well, I screwed that up' he thought. He was positive that Stacy was not happy with him. He had probably gone too far. Stripping out of his clothes , he lay on the bed and turned on the TV. Finding SportsCenter, he caught on some of the happenings from his local teams as well as other teams he followed.

Jerry was sitting at a table the next morning. He had arrived early and had already ordered coffee. He wasn't sure how this morning would go, never mind the rest of the day.

"Morning, Jerry" Stacy said as she approached his table. He was looking at the table at didn't see her come up. When he did, he was greeted with a vision of beauty. Stacy was standing there in a typical business suit with the skirt just covering her knees. The clothes themselves were anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he had seen her wearing these around the office before. But there was just something different about her. He just couldn't place his finger on it.

"Good morning, Stacy" he finally replied as she was sitting down. "Did you sleep well?" trying to be casual about conversation, not sure what she was thinking.

"Meh, okay. These hotel mattresses are not like the soft one I have at home. So I never sleep very well" she replied. 'Not to mention that you were on my mind most of the night' she thought to herself.

"You?"

Just then the waitress came up, "Anything I can get for you to drink ma'am?" Jerry was relieved at the timing so he didn't have to lie and say he slept well. She invaded his dreams and spent most of the night tossing and turning.

Looking at Jerry, "Have you ordered?"

"No, I thought I'd wait for you?"

Scanning through the menu, Stacy ordered an omelet while he ordered eggs and hash browns.

Folding her arms on the table and looking at him, "Jerry, about last night."

Knowing this was coming he stopped her so that he could apologize, "I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched anything but your feet. I'm sorry."

She let him hang there for a few seconds, nodding her head as if agreeing. "Well, if you would have let me finish. I was about to say that I'm sorry for suddenly pulling away. It felt very nice and I was enjoying it. It's just been a long time since I've been treated nicely like that. I wished I would have let you continue."

"I, uh, um, I well, uh" was all that he could muster.

Stacy reached out and placed her hand on his. "Please, it's okay. I really did enjoy being with you last night. In fact, an errand boy came to the room to drop off the package from Ambrose, I was hoping it was you coming back." Letting go, she sat back in her chair.

Jerry looked at this wonderful woman. "Well, you're welcome. I thought for sure that I had pissed you off and, well, I was dreading today."

"Well, now you won't have to 'dread' anything" she replied with a smile.

The rest of breakfast and the day went better than planned. The customer committed to some changes to the project and promised additional work for their company once this project was done. When he wasn't focused on the work at hand, he felt like he was in a dream state. He could not get Stacy out of his mind. When he'd watch her work, he wasn't thinking about her as a co-worker, but rather someone he was becoming very fond of. He wanted to be with her more.

When Jerry was doing his bit during the day, Stacy was able to remain more focused. However, she did note things about Jerry that she hadn't observed before. He was confident yet not egotistic. He treated her with a level of respect many of her male peers at the company couldn't seem to do. She liked what she was seeing and hoped that they might see more of each other. But there was that hesitation again. She had her career and other priorities.

Their hosts treated them to a celebration dinner that ran late into the evening. Stopping outside her room, she slipped the key card into the slot and opened the door. She turned to look at Jerry and asked, "Meet at the café at 7:00 for breakfast?"

Trying to hide the disappointment, "That sounds good. It will still give us plenty of time to get to the airport to catch the flight home."

"See you in the morning, then" Stacy said as she stepped into her room.

"See you in the morning" watching as Stacy closed the door behind her. Returning to his room, he took off his clothes and plopped on the bed wearing only his undershorts. Picking up the remote, he turned the TV on and started channel surfing.

Stacy closed the curtain and turned on the lights. She went into the bathroom and removed her clothes, putting them in her suitcase. Putting on the hotel robe, she lay down on the bed, thinking about the day but found herself thinking about Jerry more. She started thinking about him not as a co-worker but as someone that might play a different role in her life. She soon found herself thinking what it might be like to be making love with him. She could feel herself become aroused and moisture leaking into her panties. Reaching down, she started to rub her labia through the thin material. Her fingers soon found their way inside and were rubbing her clitoris. Her arousal started to heighten and her mind was filled with desire.

Finding 'Casablanca' on the movie channel, he turned to it just in time to hear Bogie say '...she walked into mine.' Jerry smirked, 'Yeah, why did she have to walk into mine?' Absorbed in the movie, it wasn't until the second knock that he realized that someone was at the door. Turning off the TV, he slipped on his trousers and shirt and went to the door.

Opening the door, he was surprised to see Stacy standing there. "Stacy? Is there anything wrong?" He was suddenly afraid that something happened to her.

Stacy looked at him, "No, nothing's wrong."

"Why are you out here in a robe?"

Looking up and down the hall, "Well, first of all, can I come in?"

Realizing his mistake, he stepped aside and let her in. Closing the door, he followed her into his room. "So, what's up?" he said as he looked at her, her bare legs and feet extending from the bottom of the robe.

Clutching the robe tight around her with her hands, "Well, you did such a wonderful job massaging my feet last night. I was hoping that you could massage them again."

With relief that there was nothing wrong, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Of course, I'd be happy to." Moving a chair around so that it was closer to the bed, "Here, sit on the bed and I'll rub your feet."

Without a word, Stacy pulled open the robe with her hands and let it dropped to the floor. Jerry was at a total loss for words as he looked at Stacy, standing there, totally nude. "I thought I'd get the pantyhose out of the way."

"Oh, Stacy, you are more beautiful than I imagined."

"So you have been imagining me naked?" Stacy said with a grin.

"I don't know of any man that wouldn't" he admitted.

Stepping forward, Stacy reached out for his shirt, which was still unbuttoned from when he put it on to answer the door. She pulled it off his shoulders and dropped it on the chair. Reaching down for his belt, she started undoing it as she looked into his eyes, "I think we should be comparably dressed as you massage my feet." His pants dropped to the floor by themselves. Stacy started tugging at his briefs. Jerry pulled them the rest of the way off, allowing his erect cock to pop up and poke her in her stomach. "Or any other part that you think should be massaged."

He guided her to the bed where they lay down next to each other. Looking in her eyes, "Are you sure about this?"

"I am."

"It's going to change everything. How we work, how we interact, everything. Things won't be the same."

Smiling, "I hope they won't."

Closing his eyes, he allowed his lips to touch hers. It was tentative at first, each not knowing what the other was thinking for sure. He took her upper lip between his and gently tugged at it and did the same to her bottom lip. He moved his free hand to the side of her face and then down her chest to cup one of her breasts.

His touch sent tingles throughout her. 'It's been so long since anyone has touched me. Ooh this feels so nice.' She touched her fingers to his hand as he caressed her and then moved them away. The kiss grew in intensity and soon their tongues were touching and Stacy could feel her vagina become very moist. She could feel his erection pinned up against her leg. She tried to reach for it.

Jerry sensed that she was trying to touch his cock, so he moved just enough to give her access. He moaned into her mouth as he felt her fingers slide up and down his shaft. Breaking the kiss, he looked at her for a moment before moving down and started kissing the top of her chest. Remnants of her perfume still lingered on her skin. 'How many times have I imagined this?'

Stacy dropped her hands to her side and closed her eyes at the wonderful sensations that were flowing through her.

Jerry moved to take one of her nipples into his mouth. He placed one hand on her side and gently ran it up and down between her breasts and her hips. He would occasionally move it across her abdomen and down her thigh. He was careful to avoid her pubic region, at least for the moment. He wanted to savor her as much as he could.

Stacy felt his hands on the tops of her thighs. She spread her legs apart just a little, trying to encourage him to touch her pussy. But his hand seemed to find everything but that. She could feel herself getting wetter so that she was sure that it was leaking out of her.

Moving his head downwards, sliding down the bed at the same time, he worked his tongue into her navel. He could smell her arousal. It caused to want to just dive right in and lap up her juices. But he wanted to increase her arousal first. With that in mind, he sat up just enough so that he could rub his hands up and down her legs. He reached in between her protruding labia and her groin, placing one hand on her thigh and the other on the outside. Slowly he worked his hand down her leg until he had her foot in his hand. He gently rubbed and each of the toes before moving it back up. He could feel her spread her legs apart a little further, the closer he got to her hips. Looking at her crotch, he could see her inner lips sticking out, with drops of moisture on them.

He leaned in and blew on her exposed lips. He felt her move just a little and a little moan escaping her mouth. Repeating his movements on her other legs, he watched as more droplets appeared. Deciding that she was probably ready, he placed his hands under her knees and lifted them up. Pulling her legs apart just a little more, her pussy spread just a little more as well. He could see the pink flesh that surrounded her clit. Reaching in with his tongue, he flicked the tip of her clitoris and heard a gasp as he made contact.

Lost is a sea of bliss, Stacy couldn't help but take a sudden intake of air as his tongue finally found its way to her button. Like shots, a tingling sensation ran from her crotch to all points of her body. Her toes even curled with the ecstasy that she was feeling. Placing her hands on the back of his head, she gently pulled him in tighter.

Feeling the tug, Jerry started working his tongue up and down her pussy. He would nibble on her clit and then move his tongue down to lap up the fluids that seemed to pour out of her. Sliding his tongue back up, he started spelling the alphabet on her clitoris. Her hips started bucking and the pressure on the back of his head increased.

She could feel herself build to a wonderful orgasm. She pulled his head tighter into her, wanting to come. Suddenly lost in a cloud of bliss, her orgasm hit and sent her mind into a place where all thought but the feelings coming from her pussy filled her head.

He felt her push her hips up and stay there while she tried to pull his head into her. Though it was becoming more difficult to breath, he continued to work his tongue on her. He felt her orgasm envelop her and her come pour out of her and onto the bed below. After what seemed like a long time, she released the clamp on her head and lowered her legs back down. Withdrawing, he could feel her come on his face and see the blood engorged labia. He looked up to see her eyes closed and her chest rising and falling as she breathed.