Jerry and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry felt the precum leaking out of his cock and wanted to be inside her. He grabbed behind her knees once again, raising them up in the air so that he could place them on his shoulders. He reached down to place his cock at the entrance to her vagina. He looked into her eyes and he slowly pushed the head of his penis past her lips and into her.

Stacy just smiled and looked at him through glassy eyes and felt his erection open her up. She rejoiced as she felt him go in deeper, her vaginal walls spreading to accept him. It had been so long that she almost forgot what it felt like to have a hard penis in her. 'God it feels so good. It's been way too long.'

Jerry felt himself hit bottom and he stayed like that for a moment, his cock totally buried in her pussy, their pubic bones up against each other. Slowly he pulled back out so that the tip of his penis was just outside her tunnel. He looked down to see it slick and shiny with her juices. Looking back up at her, he slid back in. Her vagina felt good around his cock. She was snug and it wrapped him nicely. Slowly moving in and out of her, he savored the feelings coming from his cock.

He moved her legs around a little with each stroke, causing his erection to rub different spots inside her. He watched to see which one seemed to create the greatest sensation for her and focused on that. Her eyes closed and he could feel her muscles contract around his cock. A tightness eventually formed and his balls contracted just a little as he felt his own orgasm starting to release. He started to pull out so that he could ejaculate outside of her.

Feeling him withdraw, knowing he was about to come, she placed her hands on his butt and pulled him in. "No, I want you to come inside me. Please."

Hearing her request, it was enough for Jerry to let loose. He felt his come surge through his penis and into her. He closed his eyes and arched his back as he tried to drive his cock into her as far as it could go. He let go of her legs and leaned forward on his hands. He felt Stacy wrap her arms around his shoulder and her legs around his waist.

Stacy could feel his cock throb with each spurt of his come deep inside her. It created a warm feeling inside her. She could have stayed like this for hours.

Jerry rolled over on his side as his cock started deflating and it slipped out of her. Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled her over with him so that she had her head lying next to his. He ran his fingers through her hair and he turned his head to look at her.

She reached down and fondled his limp penis, still wet with their combined come. She didn't seem to mind at all.

Giving her a quick peck on the lips, "Not exactly what I was expecting when you knocked on the door."

"No, I imagine not. But I wanted a massage."

Smiling, "Well, I liked 'massaging' you."

"I liked it to. I wouldn't mind more massages."

Jerry was woken by the alarm at 6:00 AM. He found the space next to him in bed empty. Once again, feeling that things may have gone astray, he hoped that Stacy was okay. He'd find out at breakfast. Getting up, he headed for the bathroom and say a note propped against the lamp.

Jer,

Thanks for the wonderful massage last night. I haven't been loved like that in a very long time.

See you at breakfast. :)

Stacy

Jerry broke out into a broad smile. Feeling relief that things were good, he stepped into the shower and started getting ready for the day.

Stacy woke up at around the same time. She lay there thinking about last night. 'Well, things sure have changed since we got here. This is not exactly what I had anticipated.' Getting up, she slowly made her way to the bathroom, still naked from the night before. She looked at herself in the mirror. Cupping her breasts, her thoughts returned to Jerry feasting on them. 'Stacy dear, he's brought out feelings that you've been pretty successful in keeping buried. Maybe it's time to let go.' Sighing, she realized that he treated with a much higher regard than the leaches she's been out with in the past. This one actually cared about her orgasm.

It was just before 7 when Stacy heard a knock on her door. She could see Jerry through the peephole. Her heart rate picked up, 'Breathe.' She opened the door for Jerry and let him in. Leading him into her room, she talked over her shoulder "I was just finishing packing so that all I have to do is come back after breakfast to grab my luggage."

Jerry was confused; she was acting like nothing had happened. Perhaps he read more into the note than she intended. "I did the same. So I'm all packed and ready to go as well."

Breakfast and the flight home were relatively uneventful. Anyone looking at them, would simple observe that they were co-workers returning home from a few days sojourn in Dallas.

The first several days of the following week were busy with the new information and product potentials from the visit with the customer. Stacy and Jerry worked side by side as they have often done in the past. Though they worked as well together as they always have, Jerry had difficulty trying to get a sense from Stacy if last week was a one-night thing or if there was any potential for them. Stacy, for her part, had resumed the 'all business' attitude of before.

Stacy had no regrets for sleeping with Jerry. He was wonderful and treated her grandly. She wasn't sure that she was ready for a relationship and didn't want to lead Jerry on.

Lee, as was his manner, pulled Jerry aside in the break room, "So, did the two of you 'get together'?" He looked at Jerry, hoping for an affirmative.

Jerry just looked at him as if to say 'What the hell are you talking about?' but he knew full well what Lee wanted to hear, so he just remained silent, shaking his head in disgust.

"Come on, tell me," Lee pushed, "did the two of you do the horizontal tango?"

Turning to face Lee full on, "Lee, you are the most callous bastard I think I know. You want to know why the women here avoid you? Because you haven't the foggiest damn idea how to treat a lady. It's a miracle you've been able to stay married this long."

Lee stood there, stunned that he was being chastised.

"Stacy is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She's smart and has a hell of a sense for business. All you can think of is getting in her pants. Have you thought about what's in her head?"

Fuming, he set the coffee mug he was holding down on the counter so hard that the liquid spilled out. Jerry turned and headed out of the break room, he turned and looked at a stunned Lee, "You're an asshole, Lee. Don't ever talk about Stacy or any woman here, for that matter, like that again. Got it?"

Without waiting for an answer, he left the break room and returned to his office. He failed to notice that Stacy was standing in the shadow and had overheard the entire conversation.

Jerry closed the door to his office and tried to focus on the drawings on the computer screen. After a few minutes, he heard a light tap on his door, "Come in."

He watched as Stacy opened the door and stepped in. Closing the door behind her, she took a seat in one of the chairs. Sitting on the edge of the seat with her hands in her lap, "Jerry, I have been so focused on work since we got back that I hadn't said much to you."

Turning to face her, "It's okay. I've been pretty well focused as well." What he didn't say is that a lot of his focus has been on her.

"Yeah, well." Thinking for a moment, "What I said, well, it's not totally true, I guess."

Cocking his head a little, Jerry asked "How?"

"Well ever since last week, I've been happier than I have been in a long time and afraid at the same time."

"I'm not sure I understand." Now Jerry was totally confused.

Looking at him, "What I'm trying to say is that I've been avoiding getting involved with anyone so that I can focus on my career. And well, after last week, I want more in my life."

Not sure where this was going, "Okay."

"Jerry, I've been a fool. When we were in your room last week, well it was most sensual and wonderful experience I've had in a very long time. And, well I wouldn't mind seeing you again. Outside of work that is."

"Stacy, I'd like that too. You're all I've been able to think of since we got home. But tell me, why the change?"

Taking a deep breath, "I overheard what you told that asshole Lee."

Smiling, "Yeah he is that."

"So," Stacy asked him, "what do we do now?"

Thinking for a moment, he realized that his feelings for her were growing stronger by the day. "I was planning on spending Saturday at a lake I know. It's nice and quiet as well as private. If you're not doing anything on Saturday, I'd love to have you join me."

Smiling, "I'd like that." She smoothed down the front of her skirt as she stood.

Jerry stood and came around the desk and stood in front of Stacy. Stacy could feel her heart start to beat faster. She took a step closer to Jerry who started to put his arms out. She responded by doing the same. Jerry could feel her heart beat as their chests pressed against each other.

He pulled back just enough so that he could see her face and placed his lips on hers. Without any hesitation, Stacy returned the kiss with a passion that had been locked up for a long time.

Stepping away, she looked at him with a wide smile, "Thank you."

Jerry returned the smile, "And thank you."

"I need to get back to work. I still have some issues to work out for the customer."

"Same here."

It was a couple of hours later when there was another knock at the door. Hoping that it was Stacy again, he turned to see Maria standing in the doorway with her arms crossed across her chest. She didn't look happy.

"So," she started, "you want to tell me what happened last week?"

Jerry scrambled to think of what she could be referring to. He and Stacy had given her a full briefing on what happened and how the customer was very happy with was presented to them. "Um, what do you mean?"

She looked at him sternly and he was suddenly afraid that she found out about the two of them in his room. Stepping forward, he noticed that she was wearing a dress that was slightly shorter than what she typically wore and it showed off her legs very nicely. Sitting down, "well, it appears that you and Stacy did such a helluva job that the customer you met with has told others about Ambrose. We have a new customer in Fort Worth as a result." Maria broke out into a wide grin. "Good job!"

Feeling relief, Jerry leaned back in his chair, "Wow, that's good news."

"Yes it is," Maria replied standing. "So you two are going to have to continue to work together with this customer as well. I hope that won't be a problem?"

Trying to hide the joy he was feeling, "I think that we can manage that."

Maria raised her eyebrow, "I had a feeling you would." Just before leaving his office, she turned and looked at him, "You and Stacy should celebrate. You two work well together."

Friday afternoon Jerry decided to stop by Stacy's office. Standing in the doorway, he stood there for a moment admiring the woman before him. She was intensely focused on the computer screen in front of her. He had to admire her legs which were quite visible from the door. He thought that they looked magnificent. The thought of running his hands up and down them until they finally reached the sweet spot hidden under her skirt caused his cock to begin to enlarge. Her hair was done up in her typical ponytail and she had a pencil in her mouth, busily typing away at the keyboard.

He knocked on the door frame loud to catch her attention. Turning to see who was interrupting her, her face went from what started to be a scowl to one of joy. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to admire your work."

Looking at her exposed legs, "Really? Sure you weren't looking at something else?"

"Well, maybe."

"Uh huh" she replied with a knowing smile. She loved how he made her feel. Unlike other men she had been who were obviously drooling, this one gave loving looks, ones that made her feel warm inside.

"What's up?"

Stepping into her office, "I was heading out. Are we still on for tomorrow?" He was hoping that she hadn't changed her mind.

"Of course, I have been anticipating spending time with you all week" she said, much to his relief.

"Well, how about I come and pick you up?"

"Okay. Do you know where I live?"

"No, I haven't the foggiest idea" he replied. Though he had tried to find out a little more about her, he had not been successful.

Stacy got up and went to her desk. Finding a piece of paper, she scribbled out her address and handed it to him. "What time should I expect you?"

Looking at the address, he recognized the street, 'pretty nice neighborhood'. Looking back at her, "I was thinking I'd pick you up around 9. It's about an hour to the lake."

"Nine sounds good. What should I bring?" was her response, not sure she could wait until then.

"Nothing. I have it all taken care of. I'd wear something light. Oh and the water's usually pretty nice so you might want to bring a swim suit." He didn't tell her that he often went skinny dipping instead.

"Okay" she replied, stepping towards him a little bit. "Do you have any plans after work tonight?"

He had wanted to ask her out but thought maybe he would come across as rushing things. "No, I was just going to go home, make some pasta and watch the baseball game on the tube."

Thinking for a moment, she wanted to be with him but after a long week, she just wanted to stay in. "Would you like some company?"

Surprised as he didn't see her as a sports fan, "Sure, you really want to come over and watch baseball?"

Smiling, "There's a lot of things about me you don't know. And to answer your question, I love baseball."

Beaming, "Well, okay then. I'll have some dinner ready as well. Let me give you my address."

"I already have it" she replied before catching herself. She wasn't ready for him to know the connections she had in the company.

"Oh, okay", not sure how she got it. 'Maybe she saw it on my desk or something.'

Smiling and stepping closer to him, "I'll see you then."

Jerry couldn't help but take in her perfume. That combined with her eyes, he quickly lost any sense of anything around him, except for her. "I'll see you then."

Jerry rushed home, but not before stopping and getting some wine to go with the pasta and of course, some flowers. The pasta and the sauce were nearly ready when he heard a knock on his door. Opening the door, he was greeted with treat for his eyes. Stacy was standing there with a bottle of wine in her hand, smiling. Her hair was down around her shoulders, she had changed into a pair of tight fitting jeans and a blouse that did little to hide her figure.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked. She liked that he admired her figure. She had dressed this way intentionally.

"Oh. Yes. Of course" stepping aside to let her in, he admired her backside as she walked towards the kitchen. He could feel his penis respond to the beautiful figure in front of him.

The TV was already on and tuned to the ball game when he served dinner. Little attention was paid to the progress of the game during dinner as they talked about work and the people that they work with. Jerry poured each of them another glass of wine and he invited her to sit on the sofa while he cleaned up from dinner.

Sitting down next to her, he put his arm on the sofa cushions behind her. He wasn't sure if it was safe to put his arms actually on her. Sensing his hesitation, she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder, sending him the message that it was okay to touch her. In fact, she wanted to be touched, a lot more.

Jerry tried to remain focused on the game and making light conversation. He could feel his heart pounding as he took in the feelings of her in his arms and the perfume that she was wearing. Feeling her hand on his upper thigh, he took in a sudden gasp of breath and looked at her. It was obvious that she was not interested in the game any further.

Moving his face towards her, she moved hers as well and they were soon joined at the lips. Careful not to push too hard or too far, he left his one arm around her and placed the other on the side of her rib cage. The kiss became far more passionate and deep when he felt her hand rub his cock outside his jeans.

Breaking away, Stacy looked at him with heat in her eyes, "Feel like a home run?"

Without saying a word or breaking his gaze on her, Jerry flicked the remote to turn off the TV and stood. Holding her hands, he led her to his bedroom. He let Stacy reach under his shirt and rub his chest, eventually pulling the shirt over his head. She ran her tongue over his nipples and was rewarded with a shudder.

She lowered herself to her knees and reached up to undo the belt buckle that held his jeans up. Looking in front of her, she could see that Jerry had gotten quite hard. Anxious to have it in her hands but wanting to enjoy the moment, she looked up at him as she undid the button and then slowly drew the zipper down. She pulled at his jeans just enough so that the bulge of his cock was visible through his underwear.

Rubbing it through the material, she could feel it throbbing, wanting to get out. Looking back down, she lowered his jeans to the floor where he stepped out of them. Putting her fingers into the waist band of his underwear, she pulled down until they too were puddled on the floor. His glorious erection was right in front of her. Gently clasping her hand around its base, she placed her lips on its head and slowly took it in her mouth.

Jerry could feel his breath quicken and his heart race as his shorts dropped to the floor and his cock became free of the material. He watched in lust as his erection disappeared into her mouth. His eyes met hers as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. His cock glistened with her saliva and he felt like he was as hard as he had ever been. She was manipulated his balls at the same time and doing things with her tongue and teeth that he had never felt before. It was a heavenly feeling and he could feel himself quickly building to an orgasm.

Wanting to give her the ability to pull off before he came, "Oh lord. I'm going to come."

With that, she merely picked up her pace just a little bit more.

"It's coming. I'm coming" he cried out as jets of semen came spurting out of his penis and into her throat. She pulled back so that the head of his penis was just inside her mouth. He could feel her tongue and teeth work the head just so that it sent spasms throughout his body.

When he felt like he had ejected quarts down her throat, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, looked up at him and smiled, "I like the taste of you. It's better than I had imagined."

Standing up, his still erect penis poking her, she leaned in to kiss him. He could taste himself on her lips. He wasn't disgusted by the taste, but was grateful that she seemed to enjoy it.

Pulling back, he smiled as he started to unbutton her blouse. He caressed her breasts through her bra as the blouse dropped to the floor. Reaching around behind her, Stacy undid the clasp that held her bra in place and let it slide down her arms. Admiring them, Jerry took one in each hand, cupping them from underneath and running his thumbs over the nipples. He could feel them respond under his touch to become firm.

Like she did previously, he lowered himself to his knees so that he could unfasten her jeans and pull them off of her, drawing her panties down with them. He leaned in and touched his tongue to the top of her exposed slit. She was already quite wet and he could smell the intoxicating aroma of her excitement.

Standing up, he helped her to lie down on the bed. He watched as she spread her legs apart and placed her hands on her pussy, pulling her lips apart. "I need you here."