All Comments on 'Jess and Colleen's Night Out'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No Wonder You're an Exhibitionist...

You are incredibly beautiful! At least, from the backside, LOL! Please keep writing these hot, sexy stories.

gdistuntgdistuntalmost 15 years ago
LOVE IT

This is a fantastic continuation of your tale, can't wait to here about some of the things Claire did to go one better :D

centauri4centauri4almost 15 years ago
Wonderful and exciting adventure!

I think this is one of the best yet! You have really captured the feelings that can be possible when being nude, and I feel comfortable saying that because I have done it! My personal adventures have included camping at a public campground and remaining naked the entire weekend. This was with an official non-landed or travel club, and so being part of a group of mixed singles, couples and children made it seem normal and safe. The group tried not to disturb other campers by setting everyone up towards one end of the campground and this worked out well. The camp was along a river and so I did some solo hiking down the banks and up a couple of small hills. It was a thrilling and priceless experience I would not trade for anything! Especially the part where a group of kayaks and rafts passed by as I climbed down a hill and waved at them!

I hope a future story can include at least one guy, and no it does not have to end up with anyone falling in to bed or beginning a long-term relationship. Life should be about the positive and fun experiences we collect upon the way, each of us, and how we encourage others to acquire their own and truly enjoy this life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing story

Its one of the best stories that I've ever read. I really love soft erotic adventures like this. And I really glad, that you avoid standard ways for story about girls public nudity - lesbi and/or humiliation. The way of you stories is very natural and fun, so I really can imagine this picture very truly.

Thank you so much. And I can't wait the continuation.

mcsac223mcsac223over 14 years ago
I loved the series...

Very sexy and entertaining. I love your brutal honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nudist

sunt Mirela. Mi-ar place sa merg in curu gol pe strada!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
Very good

I'm glad you enjoyed that. Well done. No place to score this, I would give it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
695 Followers
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...