All Comments on 'Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 04'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

man this series is so frustrating. sexual stuff happens but we only hear about it in bits and pieces. not to mention all the scenes where she's telling her husband what happened (the only "sexy" parts) are broken up by arguing and crying... i hope there is a new lana chapter soon, these are not working IMO

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You have to wonder if there are actually people as stupid as Willy out there, with Jessica running a close second to him.

Lecteur9Lecteur92 months ago

Very good story.

More progressive and very good integration of new perverse actors.

It adds to the story.

I agree with the comment below, the story works much less with only Jessica's accounts of her days.

we feel less involved and above all I think we lose a lot of flavor by not “living” things.

Maybe alternate points of view?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but this Jessica series just lost me. 4 or 5 side chapters in nearly a year and you couldn't bother updating your main? Talk about losing sight of what matters...

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments, feedback and suggestions!

I wanted to try something different here and expand my writing skills. Naive Teacher was the first public things I ever wrote, so I needed to practice some more. My plan is to go back to it now.

Thanks, PH

seanmillerseanmillerabout 2 months ago

Great story as always PH! I loved the dialogues - very well written! But I'd try adding a little more "live experiences" instead of focusing solely on Jess telling Will about them in retrospect. This is why I liked the scene with the coworkers and think there's a lot of potential there. Excited for more - be it Lana or Jess :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story! Deff agree we need

More live in the moment action as opposed to just after the fact watching

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
694 Followers
Update: 03/25/24 * Submitted Ch14a of Naive Teacher!! ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I would like to revisit some of my earlier work. * Planned until Ch 20 of Naive Teacher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES