Jessica the Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica sleeps with her second guy in as many hours.
1.6k words
4.31
5.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uncut90
Uncut90
12 Followers

Sorry this is so short, it should have actually been in the first part. Future chapters will be longer.

Matt opened the door and greeted me with a hug. Could he smell what I'd just done? I tried to act as normal as possible. I knew he had plans later, maybe he wanted this to be quick. He took my hand and walked me towards his bedroom as he'd done many times before. Upon entering he started kissing my neck from behind slowly, his hands gently rubbing up and down my body. This was such a stark difference from what I'd just been through.

Besides a quickly here and there sex with Matt was always the same. I don't mean that in a bad way, he would always make sure I was taken care of and I always left satisfied. Today was no different as he slowly started undressing me leaving me in nothing more than my panties. He kissed me and then had me lay down the bed face down. I was so sore from what Ryan had just done, this is exactly what I needed.

The massage would always be the same, he would give me a proper massage for about twenty minutes and then he would start teasing my inner thighs and ass. He loved my ass, I'd never had it eaten before I met Matt. I had reservations about it at first, I felt self conscious but after his tongue hit my asshole and he enthusiastically attacked my hole with his tongue I started to relax and eventually started pushing back onto him. I've never done anal, he asked once and I said I wasn't into it and he never brought it up again but I know he thinks about it.

At the usual twenty minute mark Matt had started rubbing his thumbs down my underwear covered pussy every time he went past my legs and ass. It had been so relaxing I'd completely forgot what Ryan had just done to me. I suddenly felt the anxiety rushing back. Would he be able to tell I'd just been fucked? Does it smell? Had I wiped Ryan and my juices off my asshole? Surely if he eats my pussy he will know. Matt would always continue the massage until I wanted it to stop. I would never tell him to stop, I would signal it was done by raising my hips and pulling my underwear down and giving him my asshole to eat. I had to do it eventually or he will know something is up. Nervously I raised my hips, hooking my thumbs in the sides of my panties I pushed them down to him.

He grabbed my panties and pulled them the rest of the way down and off, without speaking he grabbed a pillow and put it under my hips propping my ass up at an angle. I felt a hand on each ass cheek as he firmly pulled them apart and sank his tongue as deep in my ass as it would go. "Fuck" is all that came out in a deep moan. He hungrily sank his tongue in and out of my tight ass. He pulled out and started rimming my hole and licking everything around it. If there were traces of Ryan surely he'd of stopped by now. I can't have him eat my pussy though, I've got to keep him on my ass until he fucks me.

"Mmm fuck that's so good" I moaned whilst pushing my ass back on his face. He was slowly licking me up and down my ass crack now, he would always do this eventually teasing and then reaching my pussy where he would move on to making me cum before fucking me. I had to stop him now I thought. We generally didn't communicate during sex. We each knew the routine and besides for a little bit of short encouragement or a "fuck" every now and then we wouldn't talk.

"Put your finger in my ass" I can't believe I just said that. I was shocked that it came out of my mouth. I wanted to make sure I kept his tongue away from my pussy. I felt his tongue stop at my hole and push in one last time before he leaned back and stuck his finger in his mouth and brought it back down to rest on my asshole. My ass was so wet from him eating it and he gently massaged it into my hole before slowly pushing in half way. Pulling it back out I heard him put it back in his mouth and suck on it.

Matt: Fuck you taste so good.

I felt him push back in this time with more force and deeper. I let out a moan as he slowly worked my ass. It was painful at first but once I relaxed and just let it happen it started to feel better. He was slowly fingering my ass, pulling it out and sucking on it and straight back in it would go. I was actually enjoying this now, my pussy was dripping wet. It would have been so tempting from his viewpoint but my ass had all his attention. I think I've done it.

Jessica: fuck me.

He pulled his finger out and stripped. It would always start the same way when he massaged me. If it was a quickie he would just bend me over and pound me until he came, often I'd wear dresses with no panties and wouldn't even have to undress. It is a weird friendship we have. But this time I'd lay down I'm prone with a pillow under me, my ass always looked so good like this. He would push my legs together and push into me from behind. I was always so tight this way and he loved watching my ass jiggle. Slowly he pushed at the entrance of my vagina, but instead of the usual struggle to take his cock right away it slid in easily. Oh no, Ryan had stretched me I hope he doesn't notice.

Matt: fuck you're wet tonight, all that ass play get you excited?

Mmm was all I was able to get out as he steadily pounded me from behind. Fuck it felt good. Quickly if felt my first orgasm build up and I let out a deep moan as the pleasure coursed through my body. He continued fucking me from behind until I started to come down from my high.

Matt: turn over.

I'd say 90% of the sex we've had has been from behind or me on top with my head buried into his shoulder or the pillow behind him. We hardly ever made eye contact. He always ate me out from behind and I had only sucked his cock once when I had been wasted. I don't know why I haven't done it more, we're just set on this weird routine that we both enjoy and he had never asked for it. All of this made It very non personal and I guess that's how we do it and remain friends.

Turning over he grabbed my waist and lifted it up moving the pillow beneath me. I watched as he then lined his cock up with my pussy and rubbed it up and down, teasing my clit. He always made me so wet and my pussy was dripping with anticipation. Id taken so much dick today but I didn't care, I wanted it in me. He pushed the head in and leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth. His hand teasing my other one. Increasing the pace slowly while pushing in further each time. His lips traced their way up to my neck and up until he had his head buried next to mine as he pounded me deeply.

Fuck the sounds coming from my pussy were loud, I must have been so wet. A mixture of Matt's, Ryan's and my juices were covering his raw cock now. The thought of it only made me wetter. I had completely stopped caring now about being caught, all I cared about was my next orgasm. He pounded me like this for a good ten minutes, I was sore but determined to orgasm again. I started thinking about what Ryan had done to me and I could feel my orgasm build. Matt kept pounding into me as little whimpers escaped my lips, I was breathing quickly now and so was Matt. My eyes were closed and I was thinking about Ryan's cock shooting cum down my throat when I felt Matt's lips hit mine. We had never actually made out before, I figured we both thought it was too personal. I didn't fight it and quickly we were making out like a couple of teenagers. He started thrusting faster into me, still we made out but I dared not open my eyes. If only he knew what had been in my mouth hours before. The thought was enough and sent me over the edge. At the same time Matt's thrusts became slower and deeper as he filled me full of cum. We made out for a few more seconds until we were both finished and he pulled out and laid down next to me.

Jessica: wow.

Matt: yeah that was amazing.

We were both out of breath and panting heavily. This is the part where we'd usually watch a movie until he recovered enough to go for round two but he had other plans tonight thankfully. I couldn't take any more dick today. Eventually we got up and got dressed, he walked me out and hugged me goodbye as per usual. I can't believe I got away with that I thought to myself as I got into my car. My head was a mess as I drove home. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. Was that fair on Matt? Why did it turn me on so much? I felt dirty and couldn't wait to get home and shower.

Uncut90
Uncut90
12 Followers