Jessica's Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Stacy and Jessica push boundaries and establish rules...
3.3k words
4.75
5.2k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is chapter 6 starring Stacy and Jessica. I strongly urge you to read the first five chapters, for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. Similar to chapter 5, this chapter is more of a set-up chapter, and as such doesn't have much sex in it. I apologize if it feels like I am longing the story out, this was not my intent, but I felt I had to better define the relationship between the two main characters. The action will be picked back up in the next chapter. As always please feel free to leave me any suggestions in the comments below. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica took a deep breath as she got into her car. She contemplated the decisions she had made in the last 24 hours. Had she really participated in a 10-woman orgy? Not just participated in, but allowed herself to be tied down and have her body wantonly used during? Had she really just pledged to be a sexual slave to another woman? As she sat in thought for a moment, she suddenly felt the egg-shaped toy in her vagina begin to vibrate, causing a shudder to go through her. She looked back at the house and saw her new mistress, Stacy, standing in the window, smiling at her. Jessica was turned on just by the sight of the blonde goddess, even in the large robe that covered her amazing body. Jessica smiled back at Stacy, her hand rubbing at her vibrating crotch. Stacy winked before turning and walking away, leaving Jessica's view. In that instant Jessica knew that she had made the right decision. She wanted this woman more than anything she had ever wanted in her life. She started the car and drove away, excited to explore the new world her mistress had opened up to her.

Jessica had been driving for about 10 minutes, the toy in her pussy steadily vibrating, causing her lust to rise, when she received a text from her new mistress.

"I think I would like you to bring me something to drink when you come back. Call me when you are in the store, and I will tell you what I want!" Read the text.

Jessica was a little nervous about going out in public with her collar on, but she couldn't refuse her new mistress. "Yes, mistress!" She replied.

Jessica stopped at a convenience store a couple blocks from her house, taking a deep breath as she stepped out of the car. She could still feel the toy in her gushing wet pussy vibrating, and she looked down to make sure there was no visible wet spot at her crotch. She walked into the store, grateful that it was empty except for the cashier. She walked to the coolers in back, pulling out her phone and dialing Stacy as she did.

"Hello, my pet! Are you at the store?" Stacy said as she answered the phone.

Jessica glanced around nervously, making sure she was still alone at the back of the store. "Yes, mistress! What can I bring you to drink?" She whispered into the phone softly.

"Ohh Jess! I don't expect you to say anything in public that would embarrass you! I'm sorry, I knew this was a bad idea!" Stacy responded, sounding mortified with herself.

"No, it's not!" Jessica said back, much more forcefully than before. "I asked you for this, not the other way around! I NEED this!"

"Are you sure?" Stacy asked, still not 100% sure she should be doing this.

"Yes!" Jessica responded forcefully again, before returning to the begging voice she had developed the night before. "Please mistress, what beverage can your pet bring to please you?"

Any doubts Stacy had vanished with Jessica's words. "You may bring me a Fiji water, my pet! Make sure it is still cold when you get back here!" She replied, pressing a button on her phone that caused the toy inside Jessica to kick up a notch.

"Yes...mistress!" Jessica panted back, the increased vibrations pushing her towards an orgasm. She hung up the phone, taking deep breaths to steady herself, and grabbed the bottle of water Stacy had specified. She went to the counter and paid, the overweight middle-aged man at the counter unashamedly ogling her, focusing mostly on her tits. Her nipples were standing out through the tank-top, having stiffened long ago from the ceaseless vibrations coming from her pussy. She barely made it back to the car before an orgasm washed over her, the thrill of exhibiting herself pushing her over the edge. She clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming out, worried there might be someone nearby. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she looked out the windshield of her car and saw the clerk staring at her, eyes bulging from his head. Not knowing why, Jessica put her hand inside of her panties, collecting some of her own juices. Staring the clerk in the eyes she stuck her fingers in her mouth, licking her sticky cum from them. She winked at the clerk before starting the car and driving away, exhilarated by her endeavors.

As Jessica pulled into her apartment complex, she received another text from Stacy. "Bring all your toys and lingerie back with you!" It simple read.

"Yes mistress!" Jessica quickly replied.

Jessica had a few sets of lingerie she had bought when she was with her ex, Brad, but had left them at his place, along with most of her other belongings, when they had broken up. She had never wanted to go back to his place again after she discovered him cheating, she didn't think she could stand the heartache. She had never owned any toys. She hadn't really developed until a late age and had met her ex almost immediately afterwards. She decided to grab a few riskier sets of panties she owned, although Stacy would probably consider them bland by her standards. She quickly packed all her toiletries and panties into a small bag and headed back to her car. When she sat back down in the driver's seat, she saw the bottle of water lying in the direct sunshine on the seat next to her. She smiled, remembering her mistress' earlier instruction to keep the water cold. It looked like she was going to receive another "punishment". Jessica's pussy moistened at the thought.

She drove back to Stacy's home as fast as she could without getting in an accident, the toy still buzzing inside her driving her wild once again. When she reentered Stacy's house, she found her mistress sitting on one of the couches in the living room, the ruined ottoman having been removed while Jessica was gone. Stacy was wearing a sun dress that Jessica thought made her look stunning. She handed Stacy her bottle of water, which had gotten quite warm during the trip, and kneeled before her mistress.

"This is warm, slut! I told you to make sure it was cold!" Stacy hissed at the kneeling woman, knowing full well that Jessica had done it on purpose.

"I'm sorry for disobeying you mistress!" Jessica replied, a hint of lust in her voice. "I have been a bad pet!"

"Yes, you have. You shall be receiving another punishment for this! Now strip!" Stacy directed at Jessica, becoming more and more comfortable with her new dominant role. Jessica quickly removed her borrowed clothing, once again kneeling before Stacy when she was finished. Stacy picked up the panties, feeling how wet the crotch was. "You enjoyed your little adventure, didn't you? Did you cum in the store?" She asked Jessica.

"No, mistress." Jessica responded. "I made it back to the car, but the clerk saw me through the window!"

"Did that turn you on?" Stacy asked.

"Yes, it did, mistress!" Jessica answered, getting aroused just from thinking about it. "I licked my fingers clean for him before I left!"

"Was he cute? Is that why you wanted to show off for him?" Stacy continued questioning Jessica, also becoming aroused.

"No, mistress, he was old and fat! I was just so turned on by being exhibited like that!" Jessica answered, blushing.

Stacy was nearly beside herself with lust as she stared down at her new brunette pet, but somehow managed to maintain her self-control. She picked up the bag Jessica had set on the floor and looked through it, only to find the few meager sets of panties Jessica had brought. "Is this it?" Stacy asked.

"Yes mistress, I left all my lingerie at my ex's when I left. I have never owned any toys." Jessica answered, blushing.

"You didn't buy any after you left the bastard?" Stacy asked softly.

"No, mistress. I didn't feel sexy after that." Jessica replied, blushing deeper.

"Ohh you poor girl!" Stacy said, leaning down and kissing Jessica. "You have no idea how beautiful you are! Every woman here last night raved about you! They all want to know when the next party is!"

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica said, somehow blushing more from the compliment. "But I am nothing compared to you! You are a goddess!"

Jessica's words caused Stacy to blush this time. "Please, after last night I bet anyone of them would gladly take you from me in heartbeat!"

"I'm just glad you got to me first!" Jessica replied, beaming at her mistress.

"Me too, my pet! Me too!" Stacy said, leaning in for one last kiss. "Now, I have some shopping to do, you are free to use the house however you want, but you are to stay naked at all times! You can take the toy out; it can't be very comfortable."

"Thank you, mistress, but it's not bad at all. It feels nice when I move." Jessica responded, slightly nervous about the prospect of walking around naked all day.

"You're a dirty little girl, aren't you!" Stacy was loving the sexual demon she had unleashed. "Don't worry, nobody else is here and the property is surrounded by trees so no one will see you." Stacy said, comfortingly. She was starting to pick up on Jessica's little inflections, as if somehow drawn to the brunette kneeling before her. "I suggest you lay out by the pool; keep that beautiful glow you have!"

"Thank you, mistress, for letting me stay at your wonderful home!" Jessica replied.

"I am going to have so much fun with you!" Stacy squealed, before walking out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy returned home a few hours later, laden with shopping bags, to find Jessica in the kitchen, starting to cook dinner. "Wow Jess, that smells wonderful!" She said, kissing her pet on the cheek.

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica replied, smiling. "If I may ask, what's in the bags?"

"You'll find out soon enough, my pet!" Stacy responded, grinning wickedly. "How long until dinner?"

"About an hour." Jessica answered.

"Good! Just enough time to freshen up!" Stacy said, leaving Jessica to finish cooking and taking her purchases upstairs. By the time she returned Jessica was just finishing their meal.

The two women sat down to eat, Stacy marveling, once again, as she took her first bite of the food in front of her. "Seriously Jess, this is delicious! I can't believe how good you are at cooking!"

"Thank you, mistress! A goddess like you deserves only the finest!" Jessica replied, ecstatic at Stacy's compliment. She was surprised that she didn't feel more self-conscious about eating dinner naked, but she was so comfortable around Stacy that it felt somewhat natural.

"You're too sweet! Now eat, you're going to need your strength." Stacy replied. Jessica's pussy was becoming wet at the thought of what her mistress had in store for her. The two women ate at top speed, both anxious to get to the evening's entertainment. After cleaning up, Stacy led Jessica back into the living room, stopping in the middle of the room. "Kneel!" She directed Jessica. Jessica complied immediately, highly aroused once again. "Close your eyes and don't move!"

Jessica's heart was pounding as she heard Stacy leave the room. She had no idea what her mistress was planning, but she was sure that she would enjoy it. She heard Stacy enter the room and leave a couple of times, never daring to open her eyes to see what Stacy was doing. After nearly 30 minutes, in which Jessica's knees had started to get a little sore, she felt Stacy approach her once again and clip a leash to her collar. "Follow me, my pet! But keep those eyes closed!" Stacy commanded. She began to walk towards the bedroom the pair had used for their first encounter the previous evening, expecting Jessica to stand up. She was once again surprised as Jessica remained on her hands and knees, crawling beside her, causing Stacy to hesitate.

"Is something wrong, my mistress?" Jessica asked, wondering why Stacy had stopped.

"No, my pet!" Stacy replied. She could see the juices running down Jessica's leg, a telltale sign of the brunette's state of arousal. Seeing her friend so turned-on by her submission erased the last vestiges of doubt Stacy had about their new arrangement. She continued walking towards the bedroom, her arousal now matching that of the collared woman crawling beside her. When they reached the bedroom Stacy stopped her pet in the middle of the room, facing the large bed they had used the night before. "You may open your eyes!"

Jessica opened her eyes and saw numerous boxes lying on the bed, with one medium-sized box lying on the floor in front of her. A few Victoria's Secret boxes drew her eyes almost immediately, their elegant wrapping standing out against the rest, which were non-descript white boxes devoid of labels.

"I bought you some gifts, my pet!" Stacy squealed. "You deserve to feel as beautiful as you are!"

Jessica was stunned by Stacy's generosity. "Thank you, mistress! You are too good to me!" She stammered back.

"You deserved to be spoiled as much as I am, even though you have been a bad pet!" Stacy replied, her voice hardening at the end.

Jessica blanched slightly at Stacy's tone. "Yes, I have been, mistress!" She responded. "I'm sorry for disobeying you! Please forgive me mistress!"

"You will be punished for your disobedience, but first I have decided on some ground rules. Would you like to hear them?" Stacy asked her pet.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica responded, curious as to what Stacy had come up with.

"Good girl, and seriously Jess if you don't like anything just say so. It will not change how I feel about you in the slightest." Stacy said to Jessica, with the look of love she had developed for Jessica once again in her eyes.

"Ok, thank you." Jessica replied, staring into her goddess' loving eyes. "I trust you completely."

Stay smiled at Jessica, enthralled by this magnificent woman kneeling before her. "Rule number 1, you will always be naked in my home, unless I specifically give you something to wear. You can cover yourself with a blanket if you get cold, but if I tell you to remove it you do so."

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied enthusiastically.

"Rule number 2, you will sleep with any woman that I tell you to." Stacy continued, rather sheepishly at this point. This was probably her biggest demand, and she wasn't sure if Jessica would be ok with it. "Don't worry I won't sell you or anything."

Jessica stared into Stacy's eyes, still seeing the look of love she had first seen the previous night. "My body is yours to command, my mistress!" Jessica replied. She was already thinking about the other women she had slept with the previous night, her lust rapidly growing at the memory.

Stay beamed at her new pet, delighted at Jessica's answer. "What did you think of Trinity and Katie? Did you enjoy playing with them?" She asked Jessica.

"Yes, mistress! Very much so!" Jessica answered. She had especially liked playing with Katie, her fellow submissive and Trinity's pet.

"Good!" Stacy said. "I have invited them over to help in your training! I think you and Katie are going to get to know each other very well! Which brings us to Rule number 3. See the box on the floor, open it up!"

"Yes mistress!" Jessica replied, slightly nervous at what she was going to find. She picked up the medium-sized box and broke the seals on the side. When she saw the contents, she gasped. Inside was a butt plug, an egg-shaped toy like the one she had worn most of the day, and a crescent shaped vibrator that was similar to the one that had been used on her and Katie the night before, all in a green color that matched her eyes exactly.

"I want you to wear these at all times, whether you are here or not!" Stacy continued. "I see you took out the egg you had in earlier, was it bothering you?"

"Not really mistress. I just wanted to concentrate while I was making dinner." Jessica replied.

"Well, if any of them do begin to bother you just let me know, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Stacy said.

Jessica was once again surprised by the level of concern Stacy was showing for her. She was falling deeper in love with the amazing blonde standing above her.

"The clit stimulator will mostly be for when you are around town, as you will need a pair of panties to hold it in place. I bought you a bunch of sets that should prevent any effects from showing, don't want to ruin your innocent image!" Stacy continued, winking at Jessica.

"I think that went out the window last night." Jessica chuckled back.

"Don't worry about any of them, they are very discreet. Besides if they open their mouths, I'll cut them off from you, and they all want another piece." Stacy replied, Jessica once again blushing at her mistress' praise. "All the toys, of course, vibrate, and I can control them with my phone from just about anywhere."

"I trust you mistress!" Jessica replied. She pulled the plug and the egg from the box and inserted them into each of her holes, moaning as she did so.

"Good girl!" Stacy beamed at Jessica. "Rule number 4 I don't expect you to follow, at least at first. You will not cum unless I give you permission."

Jessica was hesitant at this rule. "I'm not sure if I can do that Stace." She replied, breaking character for the first time in a while.

"If you try, I think you will be surprised." Stacy responded, soothingly. "Katie learned how to practically hold it forever, and you're way more advanced at this point than she was. Where did you learn your moves, by the way? No way that idiot of an ex taught you."

"I had to teach myself in order to get off with his tiny dick." Jessica replied, laughing. "He could never pleasure me the way you do mistress!"

Stacy smiled broadly at her pet's joke and compliment. "I hope we can reach new heights of pleasure together my pet!" She said. "That is all the rules for now, I may add some more later, but those should do for now."

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied. "I will follow all of your rules like a good pet should!" She meant what she said, she wanted to be a good slave for the blond goddess standing before her.

"Now that that's out of the way, I believe you still need to be punished for your earlier disobedience." Stacy finished, a wicked grin crossing her face.

To be continued....