Jessica's Incestuous Bitch's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers

Pulling harder on the leashes she led them to the mattress. "Sit" was her single command as she made her way to her chair. The chair gave her an element of even more power, it's significance couldn't be overestimated. As she sat down, Jessica pulled the leashes towards her to draw her mother and sister closer. A few quick jerks as if pulling the reins on a horse was all it took. "Now look at me, my dirty bitches want to fuck don't you?"

"Yes ma'am" again almost simultaneously.

"Maybe it's time, however Kris, you are not allowed to cum. That's my pussy and I'll make it cum when I get ready. I think mother is the one who needs to be fucked, she's such a cock whore, pussy whore and just a fucking slut. Don't you think that's what she is Kris?"

"Yes, that's what she is"

"Well fucking tell her what she is, look at her right in her eyes and tell her."

A little taken aback but Kris turned towards her mother, feeling a little mean and knowing what Jessica wanted, she grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her towards her face.

"Look at me mother, you're a fucking cunt aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"I couldn't hear you mother, say it louder."

"I'm a fucking cunt', the words almost brought tears to her mother and Kris was beginning to feel a little sorry for her."

"Oh fuck no Kris, don't you fucking get soft on me, you do what the fuck I told you to bitch or I'll beat your ass. Fuck it, you deserve it anyway, bend your ass over, face down and ass up."

Jess grabbed a large wooden paddle from the floor and slowly rubbed it across her ass, teasing as she did so, she let the edge slide between her ass cheeks and down the folds of her cunt.

"Next time bitch, don't you fucking let up, you started out just fine but you just couldn't follow through. Maybe this ass beating will make you remember."

Jessica swung the paddle against her ass, the "slap" echoed in the room and sounded louder than it was, same as the scream for Kris. One after the other the slaps came, harder with each one until her ass was crimson red.

"Now bitch, from now on do what the fuck I tell you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Bend over mother, I think you need to be fucked like a whore."

"Stand up Kris, put this strap on cock on and fuck our precious mother." The rubber cock as big as Billy's if not a little bigger. That should fill her hole Jessica thought.

After fumbling for a minute Kris moved behind her mother, on her knees she wasted no time, immediately she pushed the make-believe cock inside and began to fuck her. Her thrust causing her mother's face to bury deeper in the mattress. Her muffled grunts in unison with Kris's hard shoves.

Jessica moved behind her sister and got on her knees, she wanted to shove her face in her ass but grabbed her hair instead. Pulling her head back she whispered in her ear, "That's it baby sister, fuck her for me, slam it hard, pound her cunt. Tell her to cum now."

"Cum bitch" she began to almost scream, "cum like a whore for your daughters."

Their mother began to shove her pussy back on the cock, pushing and fucking until she began to scream with a violent shaking and collapsing on the mattress. Jessica pulled Kris back towards her.

"You're such a good incestuous bitch for me, little sister. I think it's my time now."

Jessica moved over to her mother, laid down beside her and gave her a quick kiss at first, then a deep hard kiss that didn't seem to want to stop. "That was hot mother, now though, it's my time, she is mine for right now, you can have her later if you want and I'm sure you do.

You do want her don't you mother?"

In a soft, seemingly hesitant whisper, she managed the single "yes."

"I know mother, and you will but I want her first and I want her all by myself, just me and her. Go upstairs now and leave us alone. I will bring her to you when I'm finished and then you can get what you want.

Jess watched as her mother slowly got up, walking over to Kris she bent down and kissed her with the same hard passionate kiss as Jessica had just done to her. "I'll see you later sweetie."

Almost as if a switch had been flipped, Jessica's demeanor changed from a rough hardness to a softer more delicate sexual state of arousal. She removed her clothes and sat on the mattress beside Kris. Her hands moving to cup her face and pulling her towards her. A few soft kisses at first and then deeper, longer and harder.

Pulling back, she looked in her sister's eyes, "I've wanted you for a long time you know, I've laid in bed thinking about you, I've been jealous of your boyfriends for having what I couldn't. I used to masturbate thinking of you, I still do that sometimes and when you moved away I cried for days, I was heartbroken and sad. Now though, I will finally have you, my fantasies have become a reality and I'm going to make the most of it. Remember this though Kris, you are mine, you belong to me and that pendant around your neck should remind you of it. My bitch is what you are and don't you think otherwise.

In a softened tone she looked at Jessica, "I won't forget, I promise."

With a straightforward "good girl Kris" she started kissing her sister, their mouths locked together in a hastened rush, plunging tongues in each other's wanton mouths with a fiery fury. It wasn't long before Jessica's hands began to travel, first around her breasts and hard nipples then back around to her still warm ass. Her fingers following the natural curves that led her further down to her sister's dripping pussy. Teasing slowly and finally pushing her down to the mattress and climbing on top of her. Her mouth once again kissing her sister and moving down to her nipples, sucking, licking and biting as she writhed below her. Down her flat belly to just the top of her pussy, she could smell her now, wanted her even more as she pushed her legs open.

Looking up at Kris she took a deep smell of her, "Smells just like your panties I used to smell, your pussy smells so good, now I'll find out how you taste." She buried her face between her legs, her tongue lapping up and down, in and out, tongue fucking her before sucking her clit. Her fingers sliding in and out as she sucked harder on her clit but stopping just short of making her cum.

Stopping for just a moment she sat up and fingered her own pussy, her fingers soaked, she put them close to Kris's face. "Smell me, smell my sister pussy." Taking her wet fingers, she rubbed them across her lips, smeared her faced with her own scent and shoved them in Kris's mouth. "mmm, that's it my dirty sister, taste me, smell me. Again, she took her fingers and pushed them inside her own pussy, back to Kris's face to smear her with her pussy. She rubbed her fingers all around her cheeks, mouth and down her neck. "I want you to smell like my pussy" as she rubbed her lips again with her wet fingers.

Sliding back down she started sucking her clit, her fingers finding their way around to her ass. Teasing her hole slightly, pushing her finger in and out but only a little at a time. Kris began to raise her ass up, her legs beginning to spread open and bending her knees towards her. "Oh sweetie, you like that don't you, you want your sweet ass fucked?".

Not waiting for an answer, Jessica pushed her fingers deep inside her sister's ass hole. With every push her hole opened wider and the wider she was the more fingers she pushed in. Clearly, she wasn't new to getting fucked in her ass, slamming and pushing just as she had done to her cunt until she was about ready to cum.

Jessica herself was ready to cum, she wanted Kris to eat her but she had gone past the point of waiting. She slid between her legs, their pussy against the others and began to fuck each other. "Fuck me bitch" she started to almost yell, "Fuck me hard bitch and cum on my pussy, make me cum bitch. Bitch bitch bitch, you're my fucking bitch!"..

Finally, not able to hold back any longer they screamed in one hard orgasm, shivering and shaking together they laid there for a few minutes. A slight smile came across Jessica's face, her twisted lust not quite satisfied as she sat on Kris's stomach. Bending down to kiss her she could still smell her own pussy on Kris's face. "Tell me you love me, I want to hear it, tell me who owns you, tell me what you are."

"I love you Jess, I belong to you, my pussy belongs to you, you own me and I'm your bitch."

"Mmm, yes you are now lick your pussy off my lips my nasty little bitch. That taste so fucking good doesn't it?"

"God yes, it does."

Jessica moved up to her face and placed her pussy on her sister's mouth, "Eat me baby, eat me, make me cum on your face."

Damn Jess thought, not only is she used to getting fucked in her ass, she knows how to eat pussy also. Her tongue expertly finding the right places making Jessica cum in just a matter of a few minutes. Her orgasm soaking her face and mouth as she hungrily licked her juices.

"Good girl sweetie, you are really good at eating pussy."

"Yes ma'am, anytime you want it."

"It won't be long I'm sure, for now, I think mother needs some of your pussy, go fuck her for me and make her eat you. Not that it will take much to make her. I'm going to stay here for a few minutes.

"Yes ma'am, gladly." She kissed Jessica and whispered in her ear, I Love you, I belong to you, I'm your bitch."

Such beautiful words Jessica thought, such beautiful words.

Jessica watched her swinging ass as she walked away, "I'll have to have more of that my dirty little sister." A small crossed Kris's lips but said nothing and kept walking away.

Just as she left the room her phone lit up, looking at the screen the caller ID displayed "Daddy". Hmmm, Jess thought, a cuckold Daddy, I wonder if I can make that happen.

Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers
12