Jessie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bottom drawer."

I found the ball gag under a pile of t-shirts, tossed it on the bed too. Sienna looked up from her continued licking of her girlfriend's box. "Is it my turn now?"

"You bet." Jessie at and guided the blonde to sitting, moved behind her and cuffed her wrists together, kissed her bare back up to her neck before fitting the rubber ball between her teeth. "Apparently daddy doesn't want to hear you scream, darling." She secured the gag, then lovingly stroked hair out from under it, making sure Sienna was comfortable.

I approached from the front, tossing a pillow down in front of the bound and kneeling blonde. "If you need me to stop, snap your fingers three times, or toss your head side to side and say "Uh uh uh as loud as you can."

Sienna rolled her eyes. I smiled cruelly, and pushed her roughly down, tugging her hips and the pillow to position her pussy over extra padding. "Spread your legs, sub."

She did, quickly, and I knelt on the bed behind her, teasing the angry head of my erection up and down from her vaginal entrance to her asscrack. I wet it briefly with a quick dip in her pussy, resumed teasing, making her squirm despite her best efforts at holding still. I lowered myself as I guided the head of my prick between her slick lower lips. "Next time you crawl into this room, have a plug in your ass."

"Eh hir." Behind the ball gag, Sienna's agreement was barely understandable.

I leaned over her back, cock slipping into her twat with just a hint of resistance then engulfed all at once, filling her and drawing a moan from her throat. I thrust against her soft, upturned buttocks, enjoying the straining, yielding press almost as much as the unintelligible cries from the blonde beneath me.

She couldn't do anything to stop me, or even complain. I felt powerful.

Supporting myself on one elbow, I wrapped my arm around her neck, felt her racing, delicate pulse against my sweating skin. "You can't stop me, schoolgirl," I whispered. "I can make you cum as many times as I want. I can cum in or on you if I want. I can put you in any position I want. You can't stop me, fuck, you can't even complain." The slaps of my hips against her ass, the wet noises of my cock sliding through her slippery, right tunnel were so loud, it was only because my lips were right next to her ear that she could hear me.

Sienna moaned plaintively.

"Jessie, why don't you get down there and give her a lick?"

My woman rose from watching her girlfriend's fucking, gave me a wide smile, and crawled sinuously down the bed. I slowed my slamming against the blonde's bottom, going for long, deep, slow pushes and withdrawals, and between the change in tempo and the brunette's tongue sliding over her slit, See came almost immediately. She jerked and twitched, pulling against her bonds, howling against the rubber ball in her mouth.

I just held her, kissed her flushed cheek and neck, enjoyed the clean of her twat around me as she climaxed. "Good girl, See. Cum for me... That's what I want. GOOD girl..."

On a withdrawal, Jessie took hold of my cock, angling it out of Sienna and squirming between the blonde's legs to take me in her mouth with powerful suction, wet, rough and smooth tongue sliding against swollen, super-heated flesh. She groaned happily as she fellated me, then pulled away. Sienna jerked again, and I guessed that Jessie had given her some oral attention too, and then her delicate hand angled me back into that stemming wet box once more.

I rolled us to my back, Sienna laying on my chest, and used my ankles to part her legs wide while I humped up into her from behind. I watched over the blonde's shoulder as Jessie crawled over her, lowering her head to tease around and then suck at pierced nipples, making her girlfriend arch her back. Black hair draped across flushed skin as my gothic lover kissed her way lower, slowly, torturously dragging lips and tongue across torso, disappearing between our legs with a flash of naughty smile, and then See was jerking and twisting again. I held her in place with a hand on her belly and a hand clutching once full, firm breast as I drove up into her, doing my best to keep her still as the combined penetrative and oral stimulation took her over the edge again and again.

Finally, I came.

It had felt like an hour of nonstop orgasms from the blonde on my chest, electric licks of my shaft from Jessie, straining up into wet yielding flesh, and finally I released. I held Sienna tight, pushing as deep as I could for that extra millimeter of depth as my body clenched and relaxed violently, lifting of the bed with the force of my climax. See moaned at the sensation and Jessie sighed happily from her vantage point below us as she watched me pump her friend full of semen, long jets of it pulsing out of me with every hard, body-wracking throb.

Finally, I relaxed.

I weakly undid the snap on the side of Sienna's gag, gently extracting it from between her teeth, then worming my hand between us to undo her cuffs. She immediately slid off me, turning so she could be held, head on my shoulder. She clung to me, trembling, breathing hard, and I stroked her sweating back. "I've got you. It's ok."

Jessie waited an appropriate amount of time -- letting her friend relax and come down from the sexual high and submissive vulnerability - before lowering her lips to See's pussy and beginning to suck out my deposit.

###

"That was fun," Jessie mumbled into my shoulder, half asleep.

"Yes, it was."

The threesome hasn't ended when I'd creampied Sienna. Hesitant as usual, she'd asked for a spanking, and I had obliged, taking each nude woman over my knee in turn and slapping their asses a dozen or so times, more for the ritual of it than to inflict pain or even pleasure.

Sienna wanted the experience of submitting, and I was happy to provide.

After that, Jessie had grinningly suggested thanking me, and they'd lain back on the bed, side by side with their heads hanging off the edge, deepthroating me one after the other, letting me fuck their mouths exactly as I wanted. Tiring of that, they'd risen to doggystyle, then flopped back down on the bed to let me finish the blowjob by jerking myself off on them. What little spunk was left in me jetted out in a few thin ribbons over their necks and tits, and then I was shaking the last droplets out over their smiles.

They'd smiled salaciously and licked my spending from each other's bodies, and then Sienna had dressed and left.

She'd cast one longing look over her shoulder as she exited.

Now I was thinking about that look, regretful, yearning, sad, as Jessie drifted off to dreamland against my collarbone.

"She's a lot of fun too."

"That she is."

"Can we keep her?" Jessie mumbled into my neck.

I stared up into the ceiling, trying to calm my racing heart, trying to figure out exactly how I felt about those words. Trying to figure out exactly how I felt about Sienna.

Dammit.

###

Lets' make a team

Make 'em say my name

Lovin' the extreme

Now are you game?

- Three, Britney Spears


12