Jewel Ascending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her client finally recovered his breath and lifted up slightly onto one arm. He took her chin with the other hand and gently turned her head around to give her a soft sensitive kiss right on he lips. Brandi reciprocated.

When he broke the kiss Brandi smiled softly at her client.

"Was it good for you Senpai?" she whispered.

Gil laughed softly.

"Just the way I like it Kitten." he chuckled.

Gil let his cock slip from her ass and guided her onto her back, and down and away from the headboard. He lay down and then pulled her onto his chest. Brandi now lay mostly on top of Gil with her head resting on his chest, her cum from her tummy and corset now spreading to Gil's and her paw now caressing his abs and stroking his softening cock.

"Would you like me to lick this monster clean Senpai?" Brandi offered; brushing her paw delicately against Gil's semen slickened cock.

"No." Gill softly refused. Instead he lifted her chin slightly and pulled her into another sensitive kiss. Softly at first, then with growing passion Gill darted out his tongue to open Brandi's lips and let his tongue explore her mouth.

Brandi participated in the French kiss and when Gil withdrew his tongue from her mouth she followed it back into his mouth with her tongue. Gil would usually say no to oral cleanup of his cock as he liked to kiss Brandi and did not want to taste his own cum on her lips.

After two full minutes of kissing both Gil and Brandi stopped, gasping and had to come up for air.

Brandi laid her head back upon Gil's chest and held him close.

"Senpai?"

"MmHmm?"

"Why are you cheating on Helen like this?"

Gil seemed irritated by her suggestion.

"I'm not cheating Kitten, why would you think that?"

"It's just...well..."

"Well what?" Gil asked sternly.

"You and Helen have so much going for you and you always seem like you are so in love. Why are you here with me?"

Gil relaxed after hearing her reasoning.

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Helen's pregnancy was really difficult. It took a lot out of her. She is being treated and recovering nicely but it's a long careful road to recovery."

"You have children?" Brandi asked in complete surprise. "But you two are my age. We went to high school together. You have children already?"

"You didn't know? We sent out messages and posted it on social media and everything."

"I'm not allowed to use social media." Brandi bluntly replied.

"OH...well...When Helen and I finished college we married as planned and..."

"YOU'RE MARRIED?" Brandi Interrupted in shocked surprise.

"Yeah...we are..."

Brandi simply stared awestruck.

"Now Kitten, stop interrupting and listen...Helen and I decided that we were ready and wanted to have children right away. We wanted to have them while we were still young enough to enjoy the whole child raising experience. We opted for a multiple birth so that Helen wouldn't have to go through the pain of childbirth a second time. We gave birth to Twin boys and Twin Girls."

"Quadruplets???" Brandi was dumbfounded. There were too many unexpected revelations all at once.

"Yes...but there were unforeseen complications. It put our sex life on hold while she recovered."

"Wow!" Brandi was breathlessly stupefied.

"But fortunately loss of consortium was covered by our private insurance so your services are paid for by our insurance provider. This is why I am able to afford you for service and be one of your regulars." Gil informed proudly.

Loss of Consortium, Brandi thought; loss of sex or intimacy.

"Wow." Brandi repeated, softly.

Gil broke free from their cuddle and got up to move into the bathroom. As a regular client Brandi knew Gil would not want her to shower after sex. Like most of her clients he liked to ride her hard and put her away wet.

"Senpai, would you please pull up my panties...please?" Brandi begged.

"Of course Kitten." Brandi slipped off the side of the bed and stood up as Gil first retrieved a butt plug that had been sitting discarded on the side table. She bent at the waist as he pushed it easily into her ruined anus.

Next he took a flesh toned flat extension piece made from sort of 'super-silicon' blend that attached to the plug and adhered to her skin. It lay flat between the cleft of her buttocks just up to the lowest part of her back to her coccyx just below her sciatic area. To this piece he attached a brindle blonde bushy tail.

Brandi stood still as the three piece fetish plug was assembled. Gil verified that the adhesive properties of the extension stuck cleanly to her body, pressed a button to power on the device and then pulled up her panties.

Brandi now sported a long kitten tail that appeared to sprout from her coccyx area and that looped up in a curl behind her. If humans had tails, this would be where they would come from.

Satisfied, Gil stood, then lifted her chin up to his face and gave her another open mouth kiss. Standing in her high heels Gil only had to dip his head down slightly to kiss her.

Gil turned and headed to the shower. Brandi followed respectfully and stood outside the shower as Gil washed himself. She noticed that some lube and cum had spread to her paw when she stroked his slick cock moments earlier. Brandi tried to wipe off the lube and cum on a towel but some was still stuck between the pads of her paw.

With a sigh of resignation she lapped at the paw to clean out the lube and cum. She could get in trouble for returning them in their soiled condition. Also she didn't want the cum to spread further from accidently touching things.

When she heard Gil shut off the water she knelt down and waited. When the shower door opened Brandi was ready. Gil finally directed her to suck his clean cock clean.

Gil relaxed and gently gripped the shower doorway as Brandi practiced her oral skills. Gil had a decent sized cock, although he was uncircumcised. Brandi preferred circumcised cocks to uncircumcised although truthfully she had never pondered why she had a preference in the first place.

Since she didn't have use of her hands Brandi used only her lips to push back the foreskin and lick clean the head area gently before kissing the tip and wrapping her lips around the head. In her experience uncircumcised cocks were more sensitive to stimulation so she went slowly to draw out the experience for Gil. He was still her client after all and she was only his service provider.

With smooth warm and gently head bobs Brandi bobbed her way down past the head and down the length of his shaft. She maintained even pressure to stimulate equally all parts of his cock. Reaching the base of his cock there was enough room for her to dart out her tongue and tease his perineum. She was rewarded for her efforts with a soft sign of pleasure from Gil.

Brandi maintained smooth even strokes with her mouth and tongue. She playfully batted Gil's ball sack with her paws. Gil's stamina was high as he had just had an orgasm. Brandi worked him over with her mouth and was eventually rewarded for her efforts. She listened as his breathing became more labored and felt his penis expand inside her mouth and deliver onto her waiting tongue his cum. Gil shot only two small ropes, he ejaculated what little was left in his balls from after their sexual encounter into her warm wet waiting mouth.

Sensors in her butt plug, along the length, and at the top of the extension piece could interpret inputs from the nerve endings inside her ass and from near her coccyx at the bottom of her spine. Firmware inside the extension piece would then interpret her body's mood. As Brandi fellated Gil her fetish tail flicked back and forth. Brandi had ensured that her fetish tail had a fully charged battery at the beginning of their appointment. The battery would easily last a few days of normal use.

Brandi spit his cum out onto the shower floor since she knew that Gil didn't mind if she swallowed or not. She then gracefully rose to her feet and stood up to get out of his way. Once he was past her she followed to the vanity mirror to check on her makeup.

Brandi wore the latest line of smudge proof makeup and was glad to see that even after the tremendous exertions of their fucking and the close contact with her lips and face to his cock during her blow job her makeup was still intact.

Brandi rarely used smudge proof makeup. The service was aware how most clients liked to see the ruined makeup that a whore's face became after a face fucking. The freshly fucked look was one of the most positively reviewed items by their customers.

But not for Gil. Gil insisted her makeup always be perfect so the more expensive and difficult to apply smudge free variety was warranted. What the client wanted (and paid for) the client got.

As a feminized service provider Brandi knew to be quick and efficient when it came to getting ready so as not to delay her client's departure. He only needed to dry off and get dressed; normally she had to do all that as well as dry her hair, redo her hairstyle and restore her makeup. But thanks to good preparation, and in accordance with Gil's wishes and preferences, she was ready right away.

Gil was a regular and for the past seven months and she serviced him every other week. Gil noticed her appraising her own appearance in the mirror and grabbed her ass. Brandi felt her butt cheeks slip against each other from the residual lube and cum trapped between them. No doubt her panties were ruined by cum stains; they usually were. A slight surge of pleasure penetrated her ass from her butt plug when he grabbed her.

Gil wasted no time drying off and dressing. He moved expertly and efficiently and was ready within half an hour.

Once ready, Gil retrieved and attached a plum colored leash to the back loop of Brandi's collar and they left their hotel room for the elevator for the short ride down to the lobby.

Brandi and Gil rode down and silence. The elevator had mirrored walls so Brandi used the opportunity to once again evaluate and critique her appearance during the ride down.

Brandi was not wearing the National Social Services Administration & Maintenance's Department Public Crossdressing Permit collar as Gil was both her client and escort when they went out in public. Instead she wore a plum colored leather rhinestone studded lockable collar.

The collar had a heart shaped "pet ID tag" permanently affixed to the lockable collar and had the NSSA&M's logo and initials on the obverse side, and a serial number and a phone number on the reverse side. The fetish collar was supposed to be more subtle and discreet than the PCP, but not by much.

Brandi's outfit consisted of suede brindle blond colored high heeled ankle boots, opaque lavender thigh high stockings that gave a lustrous sheen to her legs and a lavender high-waisted skater mini-skirt that covered her purple panties down to just above mid thigh. The skirt was made of 5 tiers of sheer lace, each tier partially overlapping the one below it allowing the multiple layers to provide just enough coverage to obscure a clear view of her panties.

White suspender straps from her white garter belt peeked out below the lowest tier hem of her skirt to attach to the top of her lavender thigh high stockings. Her brindle blond bushy tail lifted the bottom tier of her skirt slightly before it looped back up into a curl behind her just above the small of her back.

Brandi got to experience the effect of her fetish neko cat tail during every session with Gil. It would flick back and forth slowly when she was calm and faster if it sensed she was excited. If it sensed she was aroused the tail would lift up higher and straighter. This had a tendency to lift the skirts she wore and depending on how excited she was and how high the tail lifted would expose the backs of her upper thighs, her thigh gap or even completely expose her panties.

Brandi could see that right now the tail had lifted the tiers of her skirt enough that her thigh gap was visible from the back. Brandi practiced some breathing exercises to calm her mood. She always tried to remain as calm as possible when in public and wearing the fetish tail.

She wore a floral white and yellow over bust corset for her top with purple strings at the back and lavender ruffles in the front that added feminine details to the sweetheart neckline. The corset was semi-sheer. In the cool air her aroused and erect nipples poked intently into the fabric.

Brandi admired her cosmetics. The smudge free makeup had withstood her appointment with her client. Her face was made up with bright, youthful, and innocent shades to allow her to present has a young coquette. Her luscious pink smudge free lipstick bore no evidence of the blow job she had performed and her eyes had been made up with cat's eye style to complement her presentation.

Even her long blond hair had withstood the vigorous activities. She had it styled in Gil's preferred 'messy braid' style that hung down her back ending to just below her shoulder blades, yet also completely covered and hid her real ears from view.

Then there were the final touches.

First was the luxury neko 'cats ears' head band. The head band was hidden under her hair but the brindle blond furry cat's ears that stuck out above her head and hair perfectly matched her blond tresses and highlights. The high end device was also battery powered and had sensors to detect her mood making her neko cat ears flick accordingly.

Second were her contact lenses that gave her iridescent green cats eye irises.

And last were the matching brindle blond 'kitten paw' mittens covering her hands that were laced and tied around her wrists, rendering her hands useless.

Brandi was dressed as Gil's anime fetish cat girl.

"You look cute as a button Kitten." Gil praised, watching her as she studied her reflection.

"Thank you Senpai." Brandi smiled in response.

She then noticed there was a small cum stain soaking through the front of her skirt. The small semen stain making a dark spot in the front center had to have been from her orgasm earlier. It must have soaked through all 5 layers to be noticeable.

Damn-it!

The elevator doors opened and with a tug of her plum colored leash Brandi followed Gil, one pace behind him and to the side; at the 'heel' position, as they walked to the front desk to check out of their room.

The tapping of her high heels upon the tile floor echoing across the spacious lobby. When at the front desk Gil handed Brandi's leash to the cute young female desk clerk as he fumbled to retrieve his phone from his pocket to confirm payment for the room from his account.

The desk clerk held the leash for a moment while looking at Brandi with amusement.

"That's a cute outfit."

"Thank you." Brandi replied politely. She was struck by how attractive and youthful the clerk was.

When the clerk went to confirm Gil's payment on her computer she tried to hand the leash to Brandi.

"I'm sorry; I'm not allowed to hold my leash." Brandi demurred, waving her paws back and forth in front of her indicating her disinclination.

"It's actually illegal for Kitten to hold it." Gil elaborated with an amused twinkle in his eye.

Brandi looked back at the desk clerk. She seemed to be struggling to withhold laughter. The desk clerk actually looks younger than I do, she thought.

Unexpectedly, despite her years of training, Brandi experienced a rush of emotion and she felt flushed as heat was rushing to her head. She felt attracted to the pretty young woman and was embarrassed by her fetish outfit and her cum stained skirt. She found the situation to be humiliating and fought to control the surge of emotion welling inside her. Her cheeks were blushing furiously.

Her tail began to twitch faster and her neko cat ears also flicked to and fro. Her tail sensed she was aroused and it started to rise up to indicate her excitement, lifting the back of her skirt.

It took her a few moments for her to concentrate, take a few deep breaths, and focus on the lessons she learned from her training. In a few moments Brandi regained her composure and her fetish tail slowed down its twitching and lowered back down and her neko ears stopped moving.

Regaining her composure was helped slightly when she saw that the desk clerk seemed to be blushing as well.

Gil finished paying and they turned to leave. Brandi fell in one step behind and to the side of Gil as trained. At the last minute she looked back to the pretty desk clerk and was disappointed to see she was already helping another customer.

As they left the hotel lobby the valet brought Gil's car around and held the rear door open. Brandi watched as Gil placed a towel down on the seat while Brandi waited patiently. No doubt to absorb cum leaking out of her ass and prevent it from staining the seats. The sodomy that she had endured had loosened her sphincter and Gil's cum was slowly dribbling out past the butt plug. Gil had well and truly wrecked her ass.

Gingerly she seated herself in the rear passenger seat, careful to avoid stimulating her butt plug or bending or twisting her bushy blond fetish tail. The tail sensed her seated position and the back rest of her car seat and took a preprogrammed safe position to avoid damage.

Gil clipped her leash to the front passenger seat headrest and then fastened her seat belt before the valet finally shut her door.

Brandi watched from the rear seat as they pulled away. He would take her back to her NSSA&M dorm now to return her.

"We have one stop to make on the way, ok Kitten?" Gill informed more than asked.

In a few miles drive Gil pulled up into a hospital parking lot. He got out and left Brandi sitting in the back seat. He even hit the remote door lock, locking her inside while he walked away.

Brandi huffed in displeasure as Gil walked away.

He was supposed to leave the window cracked if he ever left her in the car.

Brandi flexed her paws in annoyance.

She settled in and made herself comfortable. She crossed her legs, sat back and waited.

She tried to idly drum her fingers but couldn't. Stupid kitten mittens!

Brandi waited patiently. Gil was taking his time. She was quickly bored. Gil hadn't even left the radio playing. The clock on the dash ticked away until finally at length Brandi noted that Gil was returning...and Helen was with him! As the car beeped and the door unlocked Brandi watched bewildered as Gil helped Helen into a comfortable position in the front passenger seat.

"Hey Brandi." Helen finally spoke as Gil resumed driving away.

"Umm...hey Helen, it's been a long time..." Brandi began awkwardly "Uh...how are you?"

"Doing better, now" Helen laughed. "Vagina is almost fully recovered. They even fixed my hymen. Can you believe it? One more week and this guy is gonna get his world rocked! You'll be able to take my virginity again!" She pronounced indicating Gil.

Gil grinned like a fool at the news.

Brandi didn't know what to say, she just blushed in embarrassment.

She was doubly embarrassed when her tummy unexpectedly growled in hunger.

Helen looked at Brandi then turned to Gil "Didn't you take Brandi to dinner?"

"Of course I did." Gil looked put-out "Kitten and I went to a nice Japanese food restaurant."

"Yuck, what did you have?" Helen inquired. She didn't care for Japanese food.

"Well, we shared a sushi combo and then I had Yakiniku and Kitten had a glass of milk." Gil answered proudly.

"You shared the Sushi Combo? That's just an appetizer. What about a main course?"

"Uh...no...that was it. Look, it's not good to spoil her. It's unhealthy. You wouldn't want Kitten to get fat now would you?"

"How did she eat with those paws on?"

"Well I fed her of course. Kitten knows to 'miao' when she wanted a bite and I fed her sushi rolls with my chopsticks. You should have seen kitten when she drank her milk."