Jewel Ascending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd do that for me?" Brandi asked in disbelief.

"Sure...why not."

Feelings of gratitude welled inside Brandi's bosom. She paused for only a moment before regaining her composure.

"Oh...Yes...of course...thank you...I'll, just go get cleaned up and meet you there?" Brandi looked at the cop as if he was her savior.

"Fine then, I'll see you shortly."

Brandi ducked into the hotel and went to her hotel room. This night was nearly over!

**

Mindy Tartovski was a minor nobleman's daughter. She received her position as an administrator due to sponsorship and her position in society rather than merit. Most supervisory administrators were former concubines or service providers who were promoted after their term of mandatory service with the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department was finished.

Draftees who felt that they couldn't return to their previous lives after their years of service could be rewarded with an easy desk job overseeing, training, or scheduling the latest crop of draftees.

But thanks to nepotism, for Mindy, this job was just her first step in moving up the ranks to something better. After graduating from her all girls boarding school her father made sure she received a plum assignment as a supervisor where she was currently responsible for overseeing a stable of 20 concubines and services providers, but she was already planning for her next position as division head and then eventually 'Head Mistress' of all of the concubines in Allegoria; a position that granted its office holder power, prestige, and influence.

In the mean time she was busy reviewing the service portfolios of the concubines and Sexual Service Providers assigned to her. Annual performance appraisals were such a pain, but necessary to ensure that the public received the quality of services that they needed to keep elevated passions in check and provide a healthy outlet for those passions.

Finishing her annual appraisals she now turned to a new folder of her newest subordinate. Mindy opened the service portfolio of Brandi Jane Swallows, fresh from the training department and liked what she saw.

Brandi had not been drafted during the annual "Bimbo Lottery" into service; rather she was a transferee from the Allegorian Judicial System.

Brandi had been convicted of a minor crime that she then compounded with other minor and major crimes in flagrant disrespect of the courts and the law. Eventually she was remanded to the custody of the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department for the execution of her sentence.

Brandi, as it turned out, had been volunteered for a new training regimen and had become a model public service provider. She had been broken-in during her training 'boot camp' in near record time. Her testing scores were among the best, and she had just completed her final exam, passing her practical exam with flying colors.

Her training record showed that she had undergone an 'accelerated conditioning regimen' and that she had learned all the rules of service, all the self-affirmations, could recite the codes of conduct from memory, was always ready to suck cock, lick pussy, or offer any hole at any time. She knew how to dress perfectly and appropriately for the setting, made her appearance flawless with makeup, the list went on, and all within an unbelievably short time frame.

The Bimbo Lottery had really hit the jackpot with this one.

There was only one note that Brandi was under continuous surveillance and medical monitoring for her participation in the new behavioral therapy procedure within the Department.

Mindy paged her secretary and directed her to send Brandi into her office. When she was alerted of her arrival she still made Brandi wait in the reception area for nearly 10 minutes. Small ploys like that were important to remind her subordinates of their place.

Mindy looked up from her desk as Brandi entered. She had been summoned from her yoga class yet was wearing high heeled shoes, yoga shorts and a tight fitting sports bra to show off her assets.

Her black booty short yoga shorts fully displayed her full bottom and her DD bosom was nearly spilling out the top of her bra. Her firm and narrow waist complemented them easily. Mindy remembered from Brandi's personnel file that Brandi had received silicon and saline butt, thigh and breast implants and not the newer, permanent and more expensive stem cell treatments that were slowly replacing silicon and saline as the primary means of beauty augmentation.

Although her hips and butt looked great, Brandi's boobs had that barely perceptible fake quality to them.

"Brandi Jane Swallows, please have a seat."

Mindy as Brandi took her seat on the low, unpadded stool opposite Mindy's desk reserved for trainee service providers. She sat with her ankles crossed and perfect upright posture, hands folded delicately upon her lap...just as she had been trained.

"I am pleased to inform you that you have completed your training and may now begin your term of service." Mindy began without preamble.

"You mean that the training doesn't count towards time served?" Brandi softly interrupted.

"No, it doesn't." Mindy stated firmly, annoyed by the interruption. She frowned at Brandi and Brandi wisely decided to sit still and be quiet.

Six months of training was a long time but rules were rules. Despite the accelerated conditioning program in which she was participating, the bureaucracy insisted that if she didn't need time for acceptance and cooperation conditioning then she could use the time for additional fetish skill set training.

Unknown to Brandi her progress was also being compared to inductees that were being trained and conditioned using traditional methods. She didn't know she had exceed all performance expectations compared to her peers by a wide margin.

"However, as of today you are now certified for unrestricted handing." Mindy opened a manila envelope and presented Brandi with a decorative certificate of completion, one that looked like a diploma or a college degree and could even be displayed hung from a wall if desired.

"You are the first recruit ever in the history of our program to fully complete all required and optional training during initial induction."

"Thank you." Brandi smiled shyly as she accepted the diploma from Mindy.

"So...as of today your app on your department issued phone will now have a serialized copy of your license through the state to render service as an employee of the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department."

"Thank you." Brandi replied perfunctorily.

"Now as to your sentence and term of service I must inform you that due to a shortage of male to female transgendered and cross dressed service providers that you are assigned a full term of 7 years of indentured servitude with the department starting today."

Brandi barely stifled an audible gasp of shock but could not prevent her bosom from swelling slightly at her intake of breath.

"Yes, I am sure it is a shock" Mindy noticed anyway, "but ultimately it's for the best. You now have guaranteed employment, health coverage, medical and dental and other benefits for the next seven years, and in this difficult economy, that's saying something."

"You really are one of the lucky ones."

Brandi simply stared blankly at Mindy.

"You serve the people with the knowledge that your service to the state is important and appreciated; and please remember that your term of service may be reduced if your service is deemed to be exemplary."

Mindy finished her spiel by rote by mentioning the "carrot" and not the "stick". With the shortage of male to female trannies currently in service the likelihood of a commuted or shortened sentence was virtually nonexistent.

"Now go forth and do great things!" Mindy extolled.

Brandi knew that she was being dismissed and rose from her seat with a faux smile, shook Mindy's hand politely and returned to her dormitory room; the reality of her situation weighing heavily upon her heart.

Mindy watched as Brandi left and smiled. All the male draftees who were forcibly feminized and made to serve the niche transgender and bi-curious market were known to be difficult and require consistent and vigilant guidance. But against all odds, Brandi's experimental regimen may have done exactly what it advertised.

Mindy hadn't really believed that the new mystery conditioning program would actually work that fast and had expected Brandi to be difficult to train, just like all the others, but the results spoke for themselves.

She smiled to herself. We are the lucky ones here.

**

Brandi breathed heavily from the pressure inside her. Her customer's cock was deep inside her ass and he was positively railing her. Brandi gasped for air in time with each forceful thrust of her customers cock.

Brandi's panties had been pulled down all the way to her ankles. Otherwise she was still fully dressed in the outfit her customer had selected. Her customer enjoyed seeing her this way. Her outfit that barely covered her, clung to her, and exposed her feminized form to her best effect.

Her ideal hip to waist ratio, slim flat tummy, narrow waist and full DD boobs. Her long blond hair styled to his request for their appointment. Her average sized penis and testicles shrunken to their smallest due to the room's air conditioning.

Brandi's Nipples jutted proudly for the same reason; the AC had been set low...in anticipation of the vigorous exercise they had begun.

Brandi was too far forward on the bed and she had to place her arms and hands above her to protect her head and ears from impacting the headboard of the bed each time her body was shoved forward by the cock thrusting into her ass.

Her field of vision was restricted by her long blond hair that had grown out and been groomed and styled over the last 3&1/2 years of her indentured servitude.

As a forcibly feminized prostitute for the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department Brandi was currently satisfying the elevated passions of the client kneeling on the bed between her thighs behind her.

With her arms forward to protect her head Brandi's back was precipitously arched downward and her DD bosom was pressed hard into the bed sheets, the friction of the sheet on her erect nipples building her excitement.

Her ass was pushed up and back by her long firm toned legs. Her client had a painful grip upon her, one hand on each side of her waist, his fingers digging painfully into her corset and into her pelvis as he pulled her back onto him when he thrust forward, then pushed her forward as he withdrew.

Brandi had to endure the pain as in this position she was only getting minimal stimulation to her prostate from her client's fucking of her. That in itself was an unusual situation.

Brandi tried to think about something other than the pounding her ass was taking at the hands...and cock...of her client. She calmed her mind and thought back to simpler times...her memories of the first time she was sent out in public while cross dressed came to the fore...

**

Randy looked unhappily into the mirror and hated what he saw. For six weeks he had been imprisoned at a court mandated boot-camp to teach him how to dress and behave as a girl. After "graduating" he was sent before a judge who approved of his appearance and then placed him on parole to begin his 6 months of probation.

Fresh from his mandated "boot-camp" she...and he hated that he had to use feminine pronouns...had hoped to simply live as a hermit and isolate himself at his home and work.

But Karen would not let that happen.

She had petitioned the court, ingratiated herself with the judge and volunteered with his probation officer for assignment as his court approved and court sanctioned monitor.

For the first week she made him do everything with her. He made daily salon visits to learn even more about cosmetics and make-over's than he did from his boot camp and embark upon expensive shopping trips at exclusive boutiques to help him build up his wardrobe.

And she was quick to note and document any perceived reluctance for her weekly reports to his probation officer.

Randy was slowly adapting to his enforced femininity and felt that at least as long as he wasn't being seen by any of his friends then it would somehow still be endurable. In six months he could go back to his old life and complain as loud and as long as he wanted without fear of consequence.

Karen wouldn't let that happen. Randy had season tickets for the Capital City Football Club and shared a corporate suite with a few other investors. His one recreational outlet left to him, cheering for his favorite team, was taken away from him when Karen insisted he continue to attend and that he invite his friends as well.

Karen had gone all out to select his ensemble for the event. As he stood looking at himself in the mirror he did his best to hold back tears of despair. Karen had decked him out in the team colors.

His bra had been padded out with actual mastectomy breast forms which Karen had glued to his chest. The B cup forms were adhered to his chest by a biomemetic adhesive that was hypoallergenic, pleasantly scented, facilitated sensation directly from the forms to his chest, and could not be removed at all without a special solvent, a solvent that Karen kept solely in her possession.

His red bra was clearly visible under the diaphanous white blouse that had been tied in front of his cleavage. His red and white pleated cheer skirt hung from his natural waist down to above the knee. Randy was dismayed to see that even without any padding that he had a bit of a curve from his bottom filling out the skirt. It didn't matter since Karen had insisted on Silicon butt inserts to fully pad out his derriere after declaring his natural butt curve was still too masculine.

She further insisted that his bikini cut panties also be in team colors of alternating white and red stripes. Panties she had gleefully made him purchase, out in public, at an actual brick and mortar team store from the women's section, during the busiest hour of the day.

She insisted that he also wear team red and white stay up stockings and ridiculous white block heel knee high go-go boots. Go-go boots and thigh highs just didn't go well together.

Karen made sure he completed the ensemble with a red team ribbon in his hair, with red lipstick matching the team color and with complementary red shades of eye shadow in a smoky eye technique to complete his presentation.

Randy had never felt the weight of his court ordered requirement to cross-dress as heavily as he did that day.

Randy did his best to notify all his friends of what to expect and they agreed to meet him at his home before the game. As the doorbell rang Randy took a deep breath and steeled himself, this was now the first time his friends would be seeing Randy en femme.

Randy opened the door and the boisterous chatter that had been percolating through the door died down as his friends got their first sight of him.

Randy began to fidget under the prolonged silence as his four best friends, friends who he had known since elementary school and gone through high school together, stood stunned and awestruck at his appearance.

"Duuuuudddeee..." Gil finally broke the silence.

"Holy shit...Randy...I mean..." Helen, Gil's wife also appeared shocked and surprised.

"Mother F***er..." Kevin contributed.

"Oh man...No freaking way..." Rik added to the general round of surprise.

Randy stood aside and waved all his friends inside and closed the door behind him.

"Where's Gina?" Helen asked sympathetically after noting Randy's dour expression.

An expression that was harder to read under his cosmetically feminized face.

"She left me...I think..." Randy answered glumly.

"You think?"

"Well...yeah, she said she couldn't handle her boyfriend being her girlfriend. She said to give her a call after it's over but I have a feeling it's...over."

"Well not much of a girlfriend if she can't stick by you when the chips are down bro."

"Yeah...and that does bring up one more thing..."

"What's that dude?"

"Under the sentencing guidelines I have to use feminine pronouns so you can't call me mister or bro."

"But dudes ok right."

"I suppose so. No...probably not. It's not really gender neutral."

"Look, I hate to be 'that guy'" Rik interrupted "but I admit I feel the same. I'm sorry bro but I don't want to see you dressed as a chick and acting all girly...I just can't do this. I'm sorry." Rik put down his empty beer bottle on the table and walked out.

The others tried to encourage Rik to stay while Randy just watched quietly as Rik left anyway.

"Look, it's no big deal. I can't ask you to hang out with me like this if you don't want to." Randy said as he broke the silence following Rik's abrupt departure.

"Hey, look, you're right, it's no big deal. You are our friend and this too shall pass." Helen chirped.

"Damn Right." Gil agreed.

"You're not trying to keep that big old corporate suite for yourself now are you?" Kevin quipped.

"Let's go to the match and have great time like we always do." Helen stated firmly in support.

"Then that's it, it's settled." Kevin finished.

"We want to get going if we are going to make the march into the stadium with the fans." Gil noted indicating the time.

"HELL YEAH!" Kevin shouted. "LET'S DO THIS!"

"Yeah!" Both Gil and Helen agreed, less boisterously.

Randy smiled and felt close to tears at the support he was receiving. What did he ever do to deserve such good friends as these?

**

Brandi snapped back to reality from her reminiscence as her client slammed into her with increased vigor.

The pleasure was intense. Her penis was tumescent. She was getting close. But she was experiencing a problem.

With her neck turned and bent to prevent her head from impacting with the headboard and her strict corset preventing her from breathing in enough air, Brandi was starting to suffer a severe deficit of oxygen.

She didn't know that a tight corset and a kinked neck causing restricted airflow could contribute to autoerotic asphyxiation. The dearth of air accelerated her onrushing orgasm.

As her client frenetically increased the pace of Brandi getting railed, Brandi's awareness narrowed until all she felt was his large cock finally stimulating her prostate. Feelings of pleasure were growing exponentially to the pace of her fucking. She was approaching the point where she could no longer resist the growing pleasure from her stretched ass and of her prostate stimulation. Her penis began to throb in anticipation.

Her client was reaching his orgasm and Brandi fought with every ounce of control to get enough oxygen, not pass out, and guide the feeling of ecstasy building inside her to simultaneously time her orgasm with her client.

With one intense final lunge her client's cock plunged its full length inside her. His cum spewed and coated the insides of her colon with sticky white seed.

Brandi's rapture exploded as well. She momentarily lost all awareness and blissed out. Her penis erupted as her sticky white sperm spewed forth upon her tummy, onto the inside of her skirt and onto the bed sheets; her body succumbing to unrelenting waves of pleasure.

Brandi gasped for breath as awareness slowly came back. Her delirium faded slowly. Her client had collapsed on top of her and she could no longer support his weight upon her ass and back. She shifted her knees slightly and they both fell onto their sides on the mattress. Brandi and her client ended up in a spoon position with her clients cock still buried deeply inside her.

His arm moved to drape over her and pull her closer. Their sweaty skin pressed against each other, her back to his stomach and chest. Brandi was cuddled by her sex partner. At least she had finally been able to move her head and kinked neck and breath again.