Jewel Ascending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Furthermore, comparing the expense of upkeep and the multiple trips she took to Training Branch for retraining and to Disciplinary Ward for discipline; Mindy now considered the potential to remove the troublesome markings from her spreadsheets and show a positive gain instead.

Mindy gloated over the fact that if the sale of the contract went through she could boast about the savings to her superiors and to the auditing branch. If she could negotiate the right amount from the buyer she would even show a profit.

Mindy looked last at the most recent photo portfolio of Britney, including her new head shot and several boudoir photos that were currently used on the NSSA&M's website for promotional marketing and service scheduling; Britney was hot!

Her appearance was flawless and she looked completely feminine; from her pretty face to her toned and tan body. Her expression was angry though...brat was living up to her nickname.

Mindy looked over the tender offer one more time. She attached the counter-offer amount to the original documents and without hesitation she signed her endorsement to the sale proposal and forwarded it to her superior. She sat back in her chair and smiled...Life was good.