Jewel Ascending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With practiced hands she washed her face of cum residue, cleaned off her ruined makeup, restored her makeup appearance and brushed out her pigtails to restore their volume from her clients manhandling. Once she had restored her presentation so that it was just as flawless as it had been before; she picked up her purse and went back out onto the street.

She still had 4 more clients to serve.

**

Brandi's second client was just as quick a shooter as the first. But he was fidgety and not willing to let her take him to her hotel room...

"Oh no you don't. Been there, done that, not gonna get mugged again toots; lost my wallet last time. Not gonna lose it again...or a kidney or something."

...instead he insisted on receiving his oral services in the alley at the end of her assigned service area. So Brandi had provided relief to a dirty, smelly, unwashed man behind a dumpster (because minimum privacy guidelines to shield 'innocent bystanders' were required) in the process soiling and fraying her pink fishnet stockings at the knees.

At least that time she was able to keep all his cum in her mouth and swallow his load. There was no need to do anything other than refresh her lipstick to restore her appearance afterwards.

As she left the alleyway after the man had departed Brandi retrieved from her small purse another of her NSSA&M provided lollipops. Part mouthwash, part candy, as Brandi sucked on the bubblegum flavored lollipop she was grateful. The NSSA&M provided them to help service providers wash away the taste of cum from their mouths and to restore a fresh and clean scent to their breath.

No sooner than she had exited the alley to resume her outreach assignment than she was approached by an older woman.

"I saw what ya did there. Bimbo Lottery whorin' for the state are ya?" The old woman asked. Her voice was harsh and raspy.

"Yes ma'am" Brandi answered professionally. The woman probably smoked too much.

The woman continued to look at her and after an awkward pause Brandi remembered to recite her community outreach spiel.

"The National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department has assigned me to perform community outreach tonight to reach out to the people and remind them of the services that we have to offer to help satisfy and reduce elevated passions within the community."

"That so?" the woman smiled.

Brandi noticed the woman was missing several teeth as well.

"Yes Ma'am. I am here to provide informational packets and brochures and service information to interested persons. That monarchy recognizes the needs and desires of the people and can..." Brandi's rehearsed monologue was once again interrupted.

"Yep. Thought so. Used to do a bit of whorin' meself back in the day."

"Is that so?" Brandi couldn't imagine the old whore with missing teeth, raspy voice and bad breath ever turning a trick.

"Yep. Was quite the looker back then, lots of regulars too...till the state took over. Made you all guv'mint employees no less 'eh?"

"Yes ma'am." Brandi was suddenly thankful for the health benefits her employer provided. She was horrified at the thought that somehow she could end up like the old whore before her....missing teeth...the dental plan that had crowned and sealed and polished her teeth suddenly seemed like less of a torture designed to condition her and enable her to smoothly perform oral services and more like a "real" benefit

"Well...yer pretty enough I guess. And since yer really a man I suppose it'll be easier for you to give me service too, 'eh?"

Brandi was momentarily taken aback...how did she know she was a man?

Oh...yeah...that damn PCP collar she was wearing.

"You would like...relief?" She asked, stunned.

"Yep. Wimmen need relief to, ya know."

Brandi hesitated. Serving dirty raggedy old women was not what she had envisioned when she had been given her assignment.

"Well, c'mon. Let's go. I ain't got all night."

Brandi's training finally kicked back in.

"Or course ma'am. If you come with me I can provide services in the privacy and comfort of my hotel room." And make sure the old woman gets a shower first.

"That's the whorin' spirit!" the old woman cackled.

As Brandi led the woman back towards her Hotel the old woman kept talking.

"So what if I can't afford ya?"

"Tonight I am community outreach so my services are provided gratis...that means free." Brandi responded.

"I know what gratis means gurl" the old woman emphasized 'gurl' instead of 'girl' "I just want to know what they's payin' whore's nowadays...may want to get back inta it."

Brandi was slightly repulsed by the thought of the old woman as a service provider and focused on answering her question.

"The service has a sliding scale tier structure to allow economically disadvantaged citizens and residents to receive necessary services to control elevated passions. Service providers receive 50% of all their proceeds upon completion of their contractual obligations. Room and board is provided until then."

The old woman looked confused by her answer.

"Poor people get to pay less than rich people for the same service because it's harder for them to afford." She translated. "Providers get half the take."

"Sounds like a good deal. My pimps always kept 90% of my take." The old whore informed.

Brandi unlocked the door to her room and let the old woman enter first.

"Yous don't mind if I take a hot shower first do ya?"

Relief filled Brandi's mind.

"Not at all. Please do...take your time and enjoy...I'll wait out here."

**

Brandi was pleased with her evening so far. Not with actually giving out her services and providing 'oral relief', but that the evening and exercise was nearing an end. She had only one more client to serve as part of her outreach assignment for the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department and she could quit for the night.

As she walked her assigned area of her street she was lulled into a feeling of satisfaction and calm as she surveyed the street and contemplated who she should approach next.

After her initial blow job of the evening things had got into a rhythm. Brandi had managed to serve two men and one woman in just under two hours and had publicized and promoted the availability of the NSSA&M's services to nearly two dozen other subjects of the crown.

After the old whore was sated she quickly found one more man to relieve. She had taken him to her room; he listened politely to her prepared spiel and had been clean and smelled nice. Now she had just one more to go.

The tap on her shoulder was a surprise...how is it they keep sneaking up on me...and a welcome relief as she turned to see who her next client might be. It took a moment for Brandi to recover her smile as she was momentarily stunned by what...errr...who it was that approached her.

"Good Evening Father." Brandi said respectfully.

The Priest was very tall and broad of shoulder. He towered over Brandi and she had to tilt her head way back to look up to him. Brandi wondered if he were of noble ancestry.

"Child, why are you out here this evening, in the cold and dark, dressed so immodestly?"

The man before her spoke solemnly and with a stern expression on his countenance. With his shock of wild silver grey hair it would be easy to imagine him as a fierce prophet straight out of the Old Testament. He was dressed in what may have been a cassock (?) and other dark priestly garments with a white collar at his throat.

Brandi simply swallowed, smiled, and prepared herself for public chastisement and began her rehearsed pitch as the man who was clearly a priest or reverend of some kind scrutinized her appearance.

"Father, the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department have assigned me to perform community outreach tonight to reach out to the people and remind them of the services that we have to offer to help satisfy and reduce elevated passions..."

The priest scowled and held up a hand directing Brandi to stop.

"You are committing sin child! You must be saved. You must be taught the error of your ways." The priest spoke in a stentorian voice. His commanding presence was attracting attention. People were stopping to stare and watch.

"Yes Father, some of us have been asked to make sacrifices in order to serve the greater good." Brandi answered with rehearsed precision.

The relationship between Allegoria's Church and State was a unique one. While theoretically there was a legal separation between them, functionally The Crown was recognized as both the head of state and the head of the church. Any serious disputes between church and state would be settled at the highest human authority in the land.

This meant that there was wide latitude in the public sphere for open discussion and debate between the position of the church on morality and the position of the state concerning necessity. And some latitude was given for 'action' in public as well.

"It is not acceptable. You must repent. You must atone for your sin. Kneel before me child and atone for your sins."

Brandi was shocked as the priest opened his robes. Completely naked underneath his robe/cassock/garment thing he was sporting a massive erection. Nestled among a nest of grey pubic hair hung a wrinkled grey scrotal sack holding two huge baseball sized testicles! His cock was easily nine or ten inches long, as long as the longest training dildo she had ever trained upon. And his girth was equally impressive. It had to be at least 4 or so inches all the way around.

Brandi gulped in surprise at how well hung the priest was. Clearly there seemed to be a correlation between his height, breadth, and endowment. Brandi noticed he had large hands and shoes as well. She immediately tried to close his robe for him and bring him to her room.

"Father, please, not here, Let me take you somewhere more...appropriate...for penance."

"Child, you have sinned in public and so too must your penance be made."

It was obvious that the priest would tolerate no dissent. He nodded his head slightly toward her and Brandi knew what she had to do next. Gently she lowered herself down to her knees before the priest.

Brandi knew from her training what she was expected to do if approached by a member of the clergy but had always been told that the odds of this happening were almost astronomical. Yet now it was happening to her literally on her first day on the job and at her final exam no less!

She reached for his cock with both her hands, placing the massive tool between her hands in a prayer shape grip and recited her lines exactly like her training mistress had coached her.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned..." She recited; as she licked her pink lipstick coated lips with her bubble gum pink tongue and prepared to take his massive tool orally.

"No..." The priest interrupted "Begin again."

Brandi sighed...Oh, he's one of those...She slowly recited her alternative lines.

"I'm Sorry Daddy, I've been bad..."

Brandi simpered as she looked up into the angry dark brown eyes and the thick and bushy furrowed eyebrows of her intercessor.

"Then accept your penance child." The priest commanded as he grasped the back of her head. Brandi opened her mouth to accept the massive cock within her warm manual and oral embrace.

Brandi was initially worried that the priest would make her penance fully public, but as her prayer hands guided the cock head to her lips he closed the robe behind her cocooning her inside. Brandi sighed in relief as her remit from the state specified "discreet locations" only.

The priest was 'cock-cooning' her, she thought humorlessly. She could feel the fabric of the robe resting against the back of her head, brushing against her loose pigtails, covering her back, bottom and thighs. She could feel the bottom hem of the robe at the back of her knees.

This meant that any of the passers-by would see a priest standing in the middle of the sidewalk with a smaller person shaped bulge from the priest's waist down to the ground, and Brandi's pale pink fishnet thigh high stay up stockings from the knees all the way down to her knock off Louboutin 5 inch fuck me heels with 1 inch platform peep toe pump with bright neon pink soles sticking out from below the priestly robes.

They would see the rise and fall of his cassock as her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

With diligence and patience Brandi worked the massive cock into her mouth. The circumcised mushroom head barely fit past her teeth. She could feel the fabric of his robe slide across her pigtails behind her head as she bobbed slowly up and down and forced her jaw to relax enough to accommodate the intrusion. Performing three other blowjobs and licking one pussy previously that evening had not loosened her up enough for something of this size. Also, her tongue and jaw were rather tired and sore from her earlier efforts.

Brandi slurped a bit and let the cock head slip from her mouth. She gave the head a sensual kiss, and teased the urethral hole with the tip of her tongue before giving the cock a very long lick across the top side, swirling around his scrotum and testicles and then coating the underside of his cock with another long lick up from base to crown.

"Hail and Hallelujah" The priest cried out with a gasp as Brandi performed her penance.

Once again taking the priests saliva slickened cock in her prayer hands she began to bob more assertively. Brandi worked to relax her jaw open and force more and more of his massive meat down her mouth towards the back of her throat. Brandi slid her prayer hands further down, separating her hands, cupping one ball in each hand and fondling his heavy ball laden scrotum and gently massaging his testicles in order to add further stimulation. Her fingertips still met at the peak of her steeple grip and caressed the top base of his cock shaft while her thumb tips touched and massaged the underside nearest his dangling scrotum.

As the massive mushroom head neared the back of her mouth she inhaled sharply through her nose, pushed forward, and swallowed hard.

Just as trained, the enormous cock slipped past her gag reflex and entered her throat!

Brandi pushed forward until her face and nose were being tickled by the priests grey bushy pubic hair and her nose finally touched his belly.

"Lord have mercy!!!" The priest exclaimed.

She pushed back from his cock and withdrew, letting the cock slip out of her throat, dragging the mushroom head across the ridges on the roof of her mouth, until the cock head was again at the tip of her tongue.

Breathe...

Swirl the tongue on the crown and hole...

Bob down...apply tongue pressure...

Inhale sharply through her nose; swallow hard, push forward past the gag reflex, let the cock enter the throat...

Nose to belly...

Back away, drag cock head across ridges on roof of mouth...

Repeat...

Brandi found her rhythm and was slowly increasing the pace of her fellatio. As her speed increased she endeavored to bring the priest...her client...her intercessor to orgasm.

Brandi ignored the muffled voices around her who no doubt were voyeuristically fascinated by the scene presented before them. She stayed focused on the task at hand.

The priest placed his hand on the back of her head outside the cassock and started to gasp. He must be close! Brandi felt his already engorged and humongous rod pulse as she bobbed down and deep throated him. The priests cock throbbed as first one and then a second larger load of cum spewed down her throat.

"Hallelujah Lord Have Mercy!"

Though the enclosed fabric of his robe the priest pushed Brandi's head back off his cock as a third load of cum splashed into and filled her mouth with his warm and potent seed.

He pushed her head back further off his cock as a fourth load of cum erupted and splattered itself onto her face across her mouth, cheeks, and chin.

A fifth, and fortunately; final load of cum also issued forth, gushing across her forehead, eyes and nose.

Brandi waited on her knees as the Priest reached in through a hidden pocket through his robe and took his cock in hand, as Brandi milked the last of his semen from his cock with her prayer grip. As the final dribbles of cum eked out the priest used his cock like a spatula to spread the semen around Brandi's face.

Brandi was stunned for only a moment. There was now more cum on her face than from all of her other client's that evening combined!

The priest seemed to suddenly be irritated as he smacked his cock against her cum coated lips and she heard him huff in exasperation.

Brandi quickly licked up and down his shaft to suck off his cum and clean the head and shaft of his cock from any residual cum.

Brandi blinked in surprise as the priest suddenly opened his robe to release her from its private and warm enclosure. The smell of his musk and his semen was suddenly more pronounced when compared to the fresh evening air to which she was now again exposed.

As Brandi's eyes adjusted to the brightness of the streetlights that assailed her eyes the priest spoke one more time.

"Bless you child and may your sins be forgiven. Go forth and sin no more" As he turned and departed with a flourish.

Brandi saw the crowd that had formed around her. At the priests pronouncement there was an unexpected round of applause and comments.

"Look at all that cum on her face...she's totally covered."

And a few disapproving comments as well:

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

"For shame!"

"Now that's a facial" Said another as he took a photo with his phone. Brandi noted that there were a few people watching and apparently recording the scene with their phones.

Brandi stood up and was about to follow the priest.

"Wait Father," she called out "I need you to acknowledge receipt of service on the app."

The priest looked over his shoulder at her with a cold uncaring expression.

"The church appreciates your donation."

Brandi made to follow him when she was stopped. It was a cop who now stood in front of her, blocking her path; the same one she met at the beginning of the evening.

"Too bad that one doesn't count." He said.

"Wait...what...why?" Brandi sputtered. She could feel the priests warm cum on her face as it slowly cooled. Some cum strands were congealing while the thickest loads were starting to drip down from her face onto her mesh top and into the cleavage of her DD bosom.

"Separation of church and state" The cop answered simply "if he wanted to acknowledge your service, he would have."

"But that was supposed to be my last one." Brandi sputtered, as small droplets of priestly cum sprayed from her mouth. Her knees hurt from the concrete sidewalk and her fishnet stockings were dirty and now had holes torn at the knees. Her knees were also scraped red from the rough concrete of the sidewalk but at least they weren't bleeding.

Brandi considered the police officers statement and then recalled from her classroom training that clergy didn't have to acknowledge service if they didn't want to.

How long did that service take anyway? Brandi had lost track of time.

"Yeah well, those are the breaks." The cop answered unhelpfully.

Brandi sighed angrily. Now she needed to go to her hotel room, get cleaned up and still find one more client to serve.

"Community outreach sucks." Brandi muttered under her breath. It was the strongest way she could declare her annoyance without the possibility of failing her final exam.

"Literally" The cop answered with amusement. He was looking directly at Brandi and seemed to be considering something.

"Ah...what the hell...look, in a few minutes I get to take my break; go get cleaned up and meet me at the diner across the street; you can provide service to me. If you duck under the table to serve me then that will give you the legally required minimum amount of privacy."