All Comments on 'Jewel Ascending Ch. 15'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Feel really bad for olivia. Loved book 2 it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great effort. I did feel like the final couple of chapters were a bit rushed. Would have liked to read about Jewel taking the decision to become pregnant - maybe a scene or two describing that. Eager to read the next installment.

Renee_BRenee_Bover 2 years ago

The way you tied all of these storylines together was brilliant and erotic!

I only wish that Randy/Brandi had chosen to stay Brandi

You are a marvellous author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

book 1 was incredible, you are a great author. book 2 went off the rails, and not in a good way. magic disguised as scifi is supbar, and there was WAYYYY too much... mind control nanobots that can erase you? magic ever-growing breasts? full on changing your body's genetics completely? I dunno what drugs you were on but they must have been sick. lastly, there was still no vengeance taken, even though there was an army of new villains to hate (randi's mom won, saul and goldie won, james won, randi's "friends" won). when I first saw you continuing this story, I lost my mind i was so excited, but it was a let down.

that being said you are an excellent writer, so thanks for trying anyway!

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealizationover 1 year ago

Any chance of a nano bot for my wife ?

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealizationover 1 year ago

WOuldn't it have ben nicer if Olivia and Brandi found love for each other ? With Olivia being 'programmed' surely she could have been re-programmed to fall for and dote upon one other damaged individual? Any way the whole thing was great - I love your imagination of a top rate kinky porn writer with loads of intrigue going on. Donna is too nice - I had rather hoped as she hadn't been programmed she would be angry and seek to destroy those which had damaged her Wife so deeply. Perhaps they could rescue Martin Hastings / Marcia Vargos ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES