Jewel Ascending Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping Olivia as a fully enslaved service provider also served another purpose. She was a concrete physical reminder and proof of the danger posed by the threat of nanobot enslavement.

Jewel and Donna also invited Jennifer and Jocelyn on their Safari. Jewel's sister and mother were enjoying their vacation tremendously. John had been invited but he had chosen to remain behind, ostensibly to continue to work on Jewel's investments and financial portfolio, but also to complete his therapy and recovery. John's treatment for alcoholism would take time, but for now, everything was working out just fine.

Jewel wore a desert camo and khaki high waist pencil skirt. That meant she had to tuck her penis away but the skirt style really emphasized her firm full bottom. She also wore a complementary camouflage camisole, and long sleeve khaki blouse, to keep the equatorial sun from burning her skin. Her knee high olive drab socks incongruously having forest green lace around the hem. Her tan suede leather ankle boots boasted her necessary 4 inch wedge heel. Her pith helmet shaded and cooled her head and her aviator glasses (they had recently come back into fashion) shaded her eyes.

She thought the pink lace trimmed camouflage pattern bra and panties were a bit of overkill. No one would see them...except for Donna. Jewel blushed at the thought of how excited and satisfied it made her feel to please her female husband.

Jewel set her camera aside for a moment and absentmindedly patted her belly where the fetuses now resided. The babies were safe and secure and growing normally and healthy inside the artificial womb implanted inside her. Jewel's baby bump was just now starting to bulge outward showing off her pregnancy. By the end of their safari she would no longer fit into her custom clothes and maternity wear would become her daily attire.

Jewel looked to Donna as she was busy taking photographs of wild animals seeking shade under a tree. Jewel patted her belly as baby Theodore and baby Jessica gestated inside her.

The fertility clinic had succeeded in helping her conceive the fraternal twins; Theodore, who was conceived from Jean Claude's frozen sperm sample and Donnas' donor egg and Jessica, conceived from Jules sperm and Donnas' donor egg.

Donna meanwhile was pregnant with their son from natural fertilization. Baby Joshua was due when Jewel was scheduled to deliver as well. Jewel and Donna had planned it this way so all the children could be raised together.

As Jean Claude's will stipulated, Jewel would carry his heir to full term inside her. She would then give birth via cesarean section. Jewel was satisfied with their choice to meet the legal requirements imposed upon her to bear an heir to the Delacroix name as well as a child of both her and Donnas' DNA.

Jewel and Donna agreed that these would be their only children. The temporary artificial womb now implanted inside Jewel would be removed during the same birthing procedure. Besides, who would want to go through the pain of childbirth a second time anyway?

Jewel relaxed in the warm sun and pondered, as she often did, if her happiness and satisfaction was of her own doing or because of the nanobots embedded in her mind. Donna had set all the controls to the lowest settings and even left some settings blank to minimize the impact on her mind.

Jewel remembered everything about her life before finding Donna in the coffee shop and rekindling their relationship, and after she was injected with the nanobots. She could not remember feeling any less in love, less happy, or any perceptible difference to the way she felt today.

Maybe if the nanobots only helped her to keep and hold tight to the love she had they might actually be a good thing.

Donna, Jennifer and Jocelyn returned to the range rover and Donna smiled at Jewel, excited about the photos she had taken of the wild animals they saw. Jewel smiled back and rubbed her belly again.

Yes...just maybe they were.

**

Epilogue

"Good Evening Mr. Ivanovich, how was the voyage?" Adam Smith greeted his 2nd largest investor (by total dollars invested) with the cordial deference that was his due.

Ivan looked down upon Adam Smith on his computer. The image was expanded to show Adam, his image centered in his 40th floor office of his office building with a view of the New York cityscape and the harbor behind him. Signed photographs of Presidents and Prime ministers adorned his desk; a power play to show his wealth, influence and prestige.

The effort was ignored by Ivan.

"As well as could be expected given the winter season, of course the Krasnaya Lastochka is capable of handling any seas." Ivan Ivanovich replied with equal cordiality.

Ivan knew that the image Adam was viewing for their secure and encrypted business meeting would be just Ivan's head and upper chest. The back ground was merely the stateroom bulkhead on his mega-yacht.

Now Ivan knew exactly where Adam was right now but Adam would have no idea where Ivan was taking the call.

Ivan had known and worked with Adam Smith for years. Adam's financial acumen and prowess were unequaled. That his moral and ethical compass more closely aligned with Ivan's was a bonus of which Ivan was only too happy to avail himself. Scruples and ethics were for weaker men.

"Your message said that you had discovered a weakness we could exploit regarding out mutual business partner?"

"Yes indeed" Adam replied. "As you well know, Desiree Gagnon was working for me when we both first met our new business partner two years ago. Her task was to run a risk analysis of Countess Delacroix, now Princess and report to me her findings."

"I recall. She couldn't find any. The countess was honest and thrifty."

"Well, maybe not so much..." Adam gleefully extolled.

Ivan arched an eyebrow.

"After the meeting Desiree went back to work. She had discovered new information about the, ah, Princess, information the Princess herself revealed in a conversation with Ms. Gagnon. She went to investigate and try to corroborate the information." Adam paused for dramatic effect.

"And?" Ivan wasn't in a mood to be trifled with.

"And it turns out much of the information about the countess' so called happiness was untrue. Desiree went back to work and was investigating the national servers in Allegoria before I called her away for an after meeting get together."

"And she found nothing? The servers in Allegoria are run by the nobles, their software encryptions have never been penetrated..." Ivan suddenly realized where Adam was leading "until now."

"Until now..." Adam's smile was predatory. "When I called Desiree away she had left her programs running, searching for access, weaknesses... Slow, patient, and untraceable, her programs have been running continuously for the past two years." Adam let that statement hang.

"Go on..." Ivan ordered.

"And just last week, the program finally found a loophole, a weakness. It automatically exploited it."

"We have access to the Allegorian Government computer servers?" Ivan asked astounded.

"We have access!" Adam confirmed.

"And what about the banking software?" Ivan growled.

"Nothing yet, but we are closer than we were so...give it time." Adam gestured dismissively.

The conversation seemed to hang for a moment as neither man spoke.

"Did Dr. Inon make it out?" Adam inquired.

"The man did not survive his extraction." Ivan coolly informed. He saw no need to mention that James McLeod and the service whore Britney were now held securely in the brig of his yacht. Ivan wasn't sure what to do with Dr. Horace Inon's henchman but the whore who was made into Lady Delacroix's twin might still prove useful.

Adam merely nodded his assent. He fully understood that failures this large cannot be tolerated.

"How is she anyway, your Red Swallow?" Adam asked. He sounded wistful as if in regret.

"She is productively engaged in my service." Ivan answered ambiguously.

"Well...we should set up a face to face meeting as soon as possible to discuss the information and how to exploit it."

"I'll let you know." Ivan answered non-commitally as he signed out of the call.

The screen went blank.

Desiree Gagnon's head bobbed up off of Ivan's ten inch throbbing cock. Kneeling in only her white satin panties, white stockings, and white high heels she let slip the shaft and head of Ivan's massive penis from her mouth, a string of drool hanging loosely from her lips to the head of Ivan's dick.

"Did I hear that right?" Desiree asked in astonishment.

Normally she would never interrupt Ivan's blow job or suspend her oral attentions for anything, especially not a routine business call but the information was just too intriguing for her to ignore.

Ivan glanced down at her and prepared to frown in disapproval. But her innocent look upon her face, her spittle hanging from his cock to her lips, and running down her chin onto her pert and perfect C cup breasts, her normally immaculate white blond hair tousled from her oral exertions...the image she presented was simply enchanting.

"It would seem so little one. You may have once again surprised me with your excellent and tenacious work."

Desiree blushed from the praise. She adored Ivan and wanted to always make him happy.

She held his gaze as she darted out her tongue to lick up the string of drool connecting her lips to his cock and tease his glans. Her eyes closed slightly as lust drove her actions. She allowed her lust to combine and build upon her happiness at his praise as she opened her lips as wide as possible to again encompass his enormous ten inch tool. She slid her mouth and lips down the body, swallowing hard to suppress her gag reflex and drive her lips down to the root at the base of his shaft. Her tongue swirled even as her mind was awhirl with the possibilities and probabilities of having made a crack into the most secure servers in the world today.

Desiree pushed that thought aside for the moment as she eagerly resumed the challenge before her.

After Desiree gave Ivan a routine risk analysis report Ivan had challenged her to fellate him to orgasm using only her mouth. No use of hands. Her hands had even been tied behind her back with the white satin ribbon she had used to tie back her beautiful blond locks so she wouldn't accidentally touch him and fail her challenge.

Desiree used every oral skill she knew to succeed with her hands-free blow job.

His circumcised mushroom head, meaty shaft, and musky base all benefitted from her oral skills. Desiree bobbed her head rhythmically from base to head and back down the shaft, her moist mouth and wet tongue coating his slickened cock.

Long loose strands of her hair had even become caught in her mouth and added silky smooth stimulation to his lengthy pole.

With perfect practiced pressure from her mouth and tongue she teased and tantalized Ivan's tool. As she sensed Ivan was drawing near she brushed the ridges of the roof of her mouth against the scar from his circumcision.

The added friction and stimulation was the final straw that drove Ivan to orgasmic pleasure.

Desiree bobbed down as far as her throat and mouth allowed to receive all of his cum that she could directly into her waiting tummy. As she sensed the flow of his cum start to subside she raised back up to let the last few spurts fill her mouth so she could savor his essence.

Finished with her blow job she leaned back and smiled, showing Ivan his cum in her mouth before she licked her lips and, like a very good girl, swallowed every last drop.

She had succeeded with her hands free blow job of Ivan's cock and made him cum AND she had just learned that she was a step closer to infiltrating Allegoria's national servers.

This was turning out to be a very good day.

*end of book two*

12