Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." Despite his fantasy, it wasn't Selene, it was Ruby. And he was rubbing her hips, moving them up and down as if they were breasts. Then he took his right hand and slid it between the crack as if it were a credit card. He pulled back Ruby's left cheek with his left hand causing her to groan again, but this was for him to see where he'd be aiming.

"Hurry up.." Ruby groaned impatiently. Silas felt like he was learning something new, the hole was tiny not small. Silas pressed his longest finger, the middle finger against the hole and felt Ruby's body coil up. It was soft and pliable, so he pushed it into her anus, feeling it slowly slid down until it couldn't anymore.

"Mmmnn." Silas moved his finger up and down, hearing a sucking sound then a popping one each time he move it in and out. "It's not fair.." Ruby moaned, Silas continued to finger her at his own leisure though, first slowly then faster, Ruby squirmed quietly "Silas, I can't take anymore. Please, put it in."

Silas removed his finger and turned Ruby over "Take it off and bend over on the table and I might do it."

Ruby blushed pulling down her bottom and taking off her shades, she bent over the small table with her hands on the glass "Why are you taking so long?"

"Because I want to see you sweat." Silas grinned, he tugged down his pants, then his boxers.

"Don't be cruel."

"I promise nothing." Silas said moving behind her, he had to spread her cheeks apart to first find her little bud. Once he could see the rear entry he pressed his member against it. It tried to push him out, but Silas was determined to only move forward and pushed into the taut space forcefully. "Ahhhh." Ruby moaned with relief, she could feel him release her cheeks once he was inside. His hands scrounged up to her waist to keep her in place.

It took time to crawl into such a snug and gooey canal, but Silas persevered. He drove his pike down through the compact hole until he reached it's end. And as he did Silas smiled to him, he thought of Selene laying on her back, legs spread for him as she spoke about her drawings. He would place himself between those legs and impaled her with his stiff lance, he could feel it as he moved within Ruby's rectal passageway.

"Ah! Ahhh!" Silas could hear Ruby's moans, but in his mind they were Selene's soft voice crying out that she loved him. Silas hadn't even noticed that he had begun to move faster, strike harder as he pushed and pulled between Ruby's moistened cheeks. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" Silas felt incredibly larger within the small hole, it was stretching and pulling further apart with each thrust all while clamping down around him.

"You're starting to turn colors, does that mean you like this?" Silas asked thrusting against the back wall again, her cheeks were just as red as her face now. Down on the ground he could see her contents spilling from the front door as well as the back. Each time he moved, a small bit of gel squirted from her anal cavity.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it!" Ruby moaned gripping the table with her nails, feeling shake each time he pressed against her body, her breath was shallow and her body was overloading with her desire to have Silas run through her until her knees gave out.

"Do you like it deeper?" Silas asked punching her closed walls without rest.

"Yes! Deeper! Harder!" Ruby panted. Silas helped by placing one of her knees at a time onto the table, and then he flipped her over onto her back with her knees up, legs far apart, and began his bottom assault. Ruby held on tight to the sides of the table.

Silas felt himself push back the wall as if trying to go through it the rougher he became, he lunged his pike against the wall forcefully causing it to swell. "Is this better?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" As Ruby groaned, she began squirting wildly from both canals.

Silas inserted two fingers on his right hand into her drenched cavern as he boned her recklessly beating against her walls. "Ahh! Oh my god! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Do you like it when I thrust into you?" Silas asked as he continued pounding her.

"Yes! I love it! Yes!" Ruby yelled, her entire body was rocking with the force Silas was using, it bad her breasts jump each time he thrusted.

"Where do you love it?" Silas asked, he felt as if he was in control of everything even though he felt as if his member was losing air supply from such a tight squeeze.

"In my.." Ruby groaned "In my!"

"Where?" Silas asked grinding against her "Tell me."

"In my ass! Harder! Deeper! It feels so good!" Ruby moaned. Silas moved his two fingers to her clit which he rubbed as he pumped her good and hard, her mouth never closed, but her eyes did as she shouted out happily "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!" Silas pressed his two fingers to squeeze her clit right as he delivered the final thrust. "Ahhhh!"

She came with him this time, he came into her anus, filling her with his freshly brewed seed, and she came from drenched slit, her juices flew right out onto the table and onto the ground. Silas didn't have much problem with withdrawing as the smaller hole carefully pushed him out.

As Silas pulled his boxers and pants on he realized how tired he was. This took more energy out of him than when he was with Citrine making him wonder if depending on the gem did it become harder to try and produce it? Silas heaved and watched Ruby. She was squirming against, but this time erratically.

"Why is it this hot?!" Ruby groaned "Why?!"

"Calm down, Ruby just breathe." Silas chanted.

Ruby opened her amber eyes and tried Silas' suggestion "It's burning...there." Ruby wanted to roll over on her stomach, but it felt hard to try and just as painful. Silas helped her with her position, her feet on the table, knees in the air, butt and vagina exposed, partially hovering over the table.

Ruby was holding onto it shaking violently, the burning was in her stomach and slowly going down. She could feel how solid the gem was, how big it felt going down through her rectum. "Hahhh...Silas..why is it so hot?"

"I'm guessing that your bodies are like the forges needed to create the gems, so you need a lot of body heat which is absorbed and then released." This was the theory he had been working on since he got there. Ruby groaned "Hah! Hah! Hahh!"

The strange feeling down below was stirring Ruby up inside, she felt so wet in between her slit as the gem began it's descent. It was stretching her insides as far as they could go. "Hahh! Hahh! Hah! Hah! It's too big!" Ruby felt her clit twitch as the stone pushed itself through her anal cove. All Silas could do was watch, there wasn't much else that he could do.

"Why is it so hard?!" Ruby groaned feeling the egg begin to move through her anus. Silas watched as her anal ring spread itself revealing a brilliant red light. "Hah! Hah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" Ruby screamed as the gem began to push out of the ring, her entire body was erupting inside with pain and arousal "Ahh! Ahh!" Soon Ruby felt it push half way out and by then she hadn't the strength to even speak, she just waited and pushed, screaming internally.

After awhile the ruby finally dislodged itself from her completely, causing Ruby to release a mini river onto the table down to the ground. She laid back on the table out of breath. And like the girls he saw before her cave returned to it's original shape.

"How do you feel?"

Ruby slowly sat up to eye Silas who was sitting there just as patient and completely still "I feel...like I'm on fire..but I felt so horny..I see what Em meant..Man that felt awesome."

Silas smirked "You're much more honest than I am."

"I doubt that, but it was fun. I hope we get another chance to make another gem." Ruby said smiling "You weren't bad for a virgin."

"Thanks, you felt amazing...though it was my first time." Silas joked.

"Funny."

"I'll ask Larissa to bring your clothes, and I'll take this and see you all at dinner tonight."

"Oh, I can't wait to see the look on Citri's face."

"Try not to be too harsh, you both did your duty perfectly." Silas waved as he left the steaming ruby in hand.

"You're such a nice guy!" Ruby teased as he left to go inside.

After cleaning the gem he brought it to the fountain where he placed it on the ruby stand. And in red letters in the fountain another clue appeared. "To claim a rose by any other name would smell as sweet think from your head to your feet. Perform two acts for the price of one, open one mouth, then close the other, open the other to obtain the prize. Use your head your and eyes."

Silas sat on the clue in his room on his bed waiting for Larissa to arrive, she did with a simple knock, placing a single piece of paper on his dresser and in return he gave her one. He had written a poem for Selene even after Ruby and a new clue, she was still ingrained in his mind.

The picture she sent was of a bird, a yellow canary. He once told her that it was his favorite animal and childhood pet, but once his parents passed, so did that bird and so did his happy childhood at one point. She drew it to cheer him up which he appreciated greatly.

This new clue was about Rose, getting the rose quartz. He had also stopped by the library to do a quick research on the gems. Rose quartz represented love. Rose herself was the third youngest and seemed somewhat reserved. From the clue Silas figured that Rose was maybe into oral as well as vaginal sex. As a violinist she used her chin to place on a rest, but besides that this was a total guess that he'd find out for himself tomorrow. Tonight he would dine.

At the table after everyone was comfy Ruby began to speak.

"I created a gem today.." Ruby taunted sweetly.

"Two in one day..impressive." Sapphire said almost as if she admired such a bold move from Silas.

"I mean if he wants the cure as fast as possible this was to be expected." Citrine sighed "It's harder than you thought, right?"

"Oh my god, I thought I would break in two. But I had this epic orgasm so I feel that it was worth it." Ruby said.

"Ah-hem." Sapphire shot her a warning look.

"And it was my duty as the holder or production machine of the ruby gemstone." Ruby finished.

Sapphire then nodded at her.

"He's really talented huh?" Opal poked Ruby "Was he? You know.."

"Oh he was a total stranger to that region, but he took it on and exceeded my expectations." Ruby squealed.

"You're too much sometimes." Ametrine laughed "Rube, calm down."

"Sorry, but it was super intense. Am, just you wait."

"Forewarning?" Ametrine raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe."

"It was enjoyable, but we must continue on." Silas said.

"Oh?" Sapphire glowered "You're letting him pick and choose you now?"

Ruby shrugged "I don't know if he actually chose me."

Sapphire formed a wry grin and turned towards Selene who looked the other way "I hope you're not interfering too much Selene."

"It wasn't like that." Selene snapped "I just thought that Ruby would be easier to form a gem with and benefit from it...is that wrong?"

"No, but it makes me wonder why you chose Ruby over another of our sisters. Is she influencing you that much so soon, Mr. North?" Sapphire asked "With that clue about me, I thought for certain that you'd go after Larissa."

"No...not yet."

"I don't like that she's compelling you this way. It is your job or theirs to pick, not one sister, because she knows you won't fall for this sister or that."

"I didn't come to fall for anyone. But I can't fight the attractions I feel..Or.." Silas shut his mouth ands looked at Sapphire head on "I received a new clue thanks to Ruby, it was about Rose. She's who I'm pursuing next, and this isn't Selene's influence."

"Nor your own, it's the fountain's which I accept."

"Same." Rose's seafoam eyes smiled at Silas "Though it's unexpected."

"Maybe, but tomorrow I hope to gain two more gems and another clue."

"Two again, how ambitious you are. So who will you pick second?"

Silas took a sip from his glass "Opal."

"Really?" Opal beamed at him "I'm so excited."

"So you're choosing Ametrine and Sapphire last?" Selene asked.

"No Ametrine and Larissa. I may want this cure badly, but my body isn't magical like yours. It doesn't snap back as easily."

"Then you must prepare yourself in case you need to push your limit to three." Emerald told him "Friendly advice."

"I'll keep it in mind, Emerald, but it's all a big task. But I'm thankful that you're all being so gracious about this. Especially, you Selene."

Selene broke out into a smile "Yes, I told Emerald and Sapphire about your brother's symptoms and we've begun researching."

"So, when do you think you'll have an answer?" Sapphire watched the hope flicker in Silas' eyes at a possibility of another cure.

"Tomorrow morning, but for now just keep in mind of your goal here. Until then we let it rest. I'd also like you to set up a communication for us and your brother. He's why you're here and you're getting the cure from us, so a relationship must be established some way some how."

"I'll do it at breakfast."

"Then that's that, please pass the rolls Ruby." Sapphire smiled politely, even though she knew that the symptoms of Silas' brother had no cure found in any books, this chance that he was taking was literally his only one, the only way to save his brother. But for now she would say nothing, lest the hope disappear and despair take it's place in turn.

At breakfast Silas wore a navy vest and pants today while all the ladies wore their usual color of dress. Once they were half way through Sapphire clinked her glass once more with an announcement in mind.

"I've looked along with Emerald and Selene and these symptoms aren't found in any of our books in the library. However, that doesn't mean you lose faith, Silas."

"Right.." Silas sighed quietly to himself, after breakfast he retrieved his laptop, it was a white Acer chromebook. He clicked on it a few times, before his brother's face appeared on the screen. All of the Stone girls huddled around to get a glance of him. He was just as handsome as Silas, some thought more so.

Unlike his younger brother, Matthew had wild spiky burgundy hair and the same Caribbean blue eyes, except a shade lighter. He was sitting up in bed in a pale blue gown with his blanket over his lower half, both of his arms were covered in bandages, the dark circles were still visible as well as the sickly pale complexion he had.

"Little bro...I want to ask how your day went, but all the beautiful women around you are kind of distracting." Matthew gave a weak grin. Silas gave introductions to everyone and only told Matthew that they were from a magical bloodline and were helping him create a cure. "Wow, thank you.."

"Think nothing of it." Sapphire beamed.

"How do you feel today?" Silas asked.

"Well..I got a new symptom today. It's really freaking the doctors out. I had a reaction to new medication and I got a nosebleed, my blood turned purple."

"It's not painful?"

Matthew laughed a little and then held a hand to his chest "Sorry..I've become a skeleton and any movement I make feels like I'm tearing something." Even though he was joking no one laughed. None of the girls except Sapphire had ever seen someone in such bad shape. He literally looked like he was dying with every breath, he was rapidly losing weight too.

"No, we're sorry. Maybe this was too selfish." Sapphire started "Resting should be your main priority."

"Thanks, but it's been like this for awhile. I'm just happy that you guys actually want to help me. Not many would help a total stranger."

"Well thanks to Silas, you're not one." Emerald said tapping Silas's shoulder "It's almost like devotion." Matthew laughed.

"It's not, I just want this to end for you. It came on so randomly."

"No one knows the cause?" Sapphire asked Matthew.

"No, but you know a lot about magic..."

Sapphire rubbed her forehead "Do you know anyone who would wish you harm?"

"Not really."

"No jealous exes? Friends from high school?"

Matthew thought "No one's coming to mind." He then looked up and away from the camera "Fine..I got it, I got it." Matthew sighed looking back at Silas "I'm going for more tests now. We'll talk tomorrow morning."

"Just rest and try not to do too much." Silas told him.

"I'm trying, take care kay?" Matthew waved.

"You too." Everyone else waved as the camera screen cut off and was replaced with the default screensaver. Silas closed it silently.

"If you need to be alone-

"I would, thanks." Silas got up and left the room quickly, sulking to his own.

Selene watched as he left sad that she couldn't do anything about it.

"I know it's a shame." Sapphire admitted "But there is no cure for this curse, none found in any medical book. The pearl is his only hope."

"Do you know more than you're letting on?" Ametrine asked suspiciously.

"I believe it to be a specific curse that slowly degrades the body until the target...dies."

"But why? Did you sense anything bad from him Citrine?" Ruby asked.

"Just his health..other than that he seems like a pure soul just like Silas." Citrine noted "But maybe he did something bad or something to bother someone without realizing in the past."

"My thoughts exactly." Sapphire agreed "For now lets leave him be. I'll use my connections to see what I can find out on the North brothers."

"Fine, because this is a rollercoaster or excitement and tragedy." Ruby said.

After an informative lunch where everyone discussed their interests and disinterests, lives in school, when their parents were living, their grief, and their survival. It was like a tell all that noon. The book negotiations would be put off until tomorrow morning.

Rose was in the music room, it was on the first floor on the left of the mansion. The room had a few square windows raised high, the walls were sacramento green with brown mahogany floors and glass shelves off to the sides holding trophies while awards were glued wall to wall.

The instruments stood out in the room, the grand piano was in the center (black), the violin, viola, and cello were off to the right of it, the guitar and bass to the left, the clarinet, flute, oboe, and sax were in cases in the lower right corner of the room. There was only two loveseats in the room and they sat to the lower left in chestnut brown. Rose was there sitting in one while looking over sheet music, wearing a banana dyed blouson dress.

"Hey." Rose waved him over. Silas joined her on the other loveseat "I'm not musically inclined."

"I figured, you're too into art. Every time you go into another room you stare at every piece on the wall."

"Who told you that?"

"My spy." Rose whispered.

"I see, I do, especially if it's bright or the complete opposite. I like reading into the story, the reason, the emotion, the why."

"Hm, I could understand if it were music. Art isn't really my thing, all I see are pretty or weird paintings."

Silas shrugged "It's all the same really. I wanted to ask you something, it's about the clue I was given about you."

"Yes?"

"Do you enjoy oral sex?" Silas decided to just blurt it out rather than be shy about it.

Rose nodded "I do, but I'm okay with the regular way too. It's just that it's sort of like something to get me going and it also can't get me pregnant..so."

"I see, then I have to ask, would you rather gem creation be oral or...traditional?"

Rose didn't even need to think, orally the gem creation sound a bit rough if the egg was too big, she'd rather if come from below "Traditional, until we're required to."

"Then lets not waste time." Silas began pulling his pants down. Rose was happy to know that Silas extended a little beyond six inches. His penis was a sculpture, molded with thick clay, every detail of skin and vein perfectly crafted. Maybe art wasn't so plain after all.

1...45678...13