Jill and Dan Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan watches me fuck his wife.
3.4k words
4.09
20.6k
29

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
264 Followers

Jill and I arrived at the door of their room. I watched her as she looked for the key, thinking how sexy she looked. I wondered whether her panties were now wet with my semen and how sexy that would be.

She opened the door and we went in. Dan was sitting on the couch watching TV. He turned it off as we came in and stood up.

"Hello," he said, "you were a long time."

"Yes," said jill, "we got a little side-tracked."

"I bet you did. I would have liked to be there."

"Well we're here now and Alan's staying the night."

"That's great," Dan said, his face lighting up, "shall we get some room service?"

"Good idea," I said, "I'm starving. I could do with a steak."

"I bet you are," Dan said, laughing, "what about you, Jill."

"I'm pretty hungry too," she said, "I think I'll also have a steak."

Jill and I sat down on the couch while Dan called down and ordered the food before returning with a bottle of wine and pouring it out.

"Now tell me about it," he said.

"Dan," I replied, "your wife is a really accomplished lover. She has a superb body and knows exactly how to bring incredible pleasure to a man while at the same time enjoying herself immensely. I've seldom seen a woman orgasm as much as she does and for such a long time."

Jill blushed as I was saying this and shuffled around in her seat.

"While her vagina is initially quite tight, it quickly expands and adapts to my penis," I continued, "but perhaps she should tell you herself."

"I feel embarrassed to talk about it," she said, her head down.

"Don't be silly, you know I want the detail," Dan said.

"Well, it is true about my orgasms. They seem to come one after the other and then merge into one long one. Alan's penis is marvellous. It feels a lot bigger than yours and gives me much more stimulation and satisfaction. I feel completely filled when he's inside me, every nerve tingling. Sometimes it feels like he's in my stomach, or rearranging my insides. And when he pulls out I feel so empty."

She paused to look at her husband. He was leaning forward and listening intently, his eyes wide.

"And when he comes, it's amazing. It's not like you where I feel warmth inside me and then you shrink, it's like a firehose inside me. I can feel his penis get even bigger and then it jerks and I can feel his semen hit the back of my vagina, spurt after spurt. It gives an unbelievable sensation and overpowers all other feelings."

I could see the lust in Dan's face. This description was really exciting him. Jill knew it too. She leaned forward and stroked his cheek.

"He ejaculates a lot, lots more than you. My panties are wet with it and there's more inside me."

"God Jill, you're driving me mad. Show me."

She stood up and removed her slacks then stepped over to him. I could see the stain on her panties where my semen had seeped through the material. He pulled them down and looked at her cunt which was at his eye level, then felt her slit with his fingers. They emerged, glistening.

"God yes," he said, "you're still open and slimy inside. That is so hot."

There was a knock on the door. Jill quickly pulled up her panties and put on her slacks again. Dan went to the door to take in the trolley with our dinner and signed the check.

We finished our steaks then settled down with some coffee. We were all pretty relaxed now after the food and quite a lot of wine.

"So, Dan," I said, "where do you want to take this from here? You've heard what Jill has had to say."

"Well," he said, "I'm very aroused by what's happened and I want to make love with Jill, but I also want to watch the two of you together."

That posed a problem for me. The idea of his cock inside his wife coated with my cum was quite appealing, but the idea of my cock in his cum most certainly wasn't. I decided to see what Jill thought.

"What do you think, Jill?" I asked.

"I'm feeling pretty tired," she said, "and I'd really like to have a restful evening. Why don't we go to bed now and see how we feel tomorrow."

"Works for me," I said.

"Shit, you guys are leaving me in a state of tension," said Dan, "but I guess I can wait."

"Well maybe I can help relieve that a little," Jill said.

It wasn't long before we had all showered and retired to bed, with Jill between Dan and myself. She turned to face him.

"Now let's see what we can do about that tension," she said, "just lie on your back and let me do the work."

Dan lay back and she leaned over him. I lay on my side watching as she started by brushing her lips over his nipples, sucking and biting them until they looked really hard and puckered, while fondling his cock and balls. He moaned and shifted his hips as his cock started to get erect.

I watched Jill start to masturbate him while still sucking his nipples. His cock was now fully erect with her hand circled around it, moving up and down. He wasn't very big as her hand almost covered his cock, with only the glans peeping out between her thumb and forefinger.

Dan was now moving his hips up and down, trying to fuck her hand, when slowly she started licking down his chest, over his stomach and down to his groin. She opened her mouth and brushed his cockhead between her lips, eliciting a groan from him as he tried to push it further into her mouth, but she didn't let him.

"Take me in your mouth," he said, "please suck me."

But she didn't. She continued to tease the head of his cock with her tongue, probing his slit then licking down the underneath of his shaft as she pulled her hand down. He was now writhing.

I stretched out a hand and felt her butt as she leaned over him, brushing my hand over it before squeezing it gently and letting my fingers wander towards her slit from behind. She pushed back against my hand. My cock was now erect as I watched the scene next to me.

Dan's cockhead was now really engorged and a dark colour. It wouldn't be long before he blew his load. Jill lifted her head and looked at it before bobbing down again and taking it in her mouth. Dan sighed as she slid it in and out of her mouth while holding his shaft still. He thrust upwards trying to bury it deeper, but her hand stopped him.

I felt round for her slit, rubbing my fingers up and down it. It was a little damp and her labia parted easily as I slipped a finger between them. I felt her shudder and draw in her breath. Dan was lost in his own feelings and didn't notice.

Jill allowed a little more of his cock into her mouth so that now she had the whole head inside, then started to masturbate him. I could only imagine what she was doing with her tongue, but it was clearly enjoyable as Dan was groaning as he pumped his hips. I moved closer to Jill so that she could feel my cock against her butt as my finger crept up to touch her clit. She gasped as I felt around it, rubbing the nib, and then masturbated Dan faster.

"Oh fuck," Dan cried softly, "I'm cumming," as he held his hips up. I could see Jill swallowing as he spurted in her mouth before slowly lowering his hips back onto the bed. Jill let go of his cock and it flopped out of her mouth, a thin line of cum joining it to her lips. She stroked his face then kissed him so that he could taste himself.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"Oh yes," he said, "that was so good. I really needed it."

"Good," she said, "now perhaps we can get some sleep."

She settled back on the bed, on her side facing Dan, her arm over him. He turned off the lights. I cuddled up to her back, my cock pressed against her butt crack, my hand on her hip. She wriggled her butt, so I moved my hips back and shuffled my cock underneath, between her legs so the tip touched her slit. I didn't want to fuck her now as I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but it was becoming difficult not to do something unless I changed position. So I disengaged and turned into my back and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up next morning still in the same position, but with my usual morning erection. The others were asleep, Jill's arm still draped over Dan. I went to the bathroom where I found a hotel-supplied toothbrush which was most welcome. then returned to bed. Jill shifted and opened her eyes.

"Good morning," she said softly, "did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you," I replied, "and you?"

"Sort of. I was a little frustrated, but got over it."

"And now?" I asked, smiling.

"Hmmm. Not sure yet," she replied, her eyes twinkling. She disappeared to the bathroom.

Just then Dan sat up.

"You guys are very noisy," he said, "what time is it?"

"I've no idea," I said, "but it's light outside."

He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, returning after some minutes together with Jill.

I looked at her, thinking how sexy she looked with her large bust and her wild and unkempt bush. I thought how much I was going to enjoy plundering her body.

They both got back into the bed with Jill on her side facing me. Dan cuddled up against her from behind, holding her breasts. She traced her fingers over my stomach then down the side of my groin. My cock stirred and grew. She felt the inside of my thigh, her fingers stroking. My cock jerked and grew some more. She traced her fingers upwards to stroke my balls before cupping them in her hand. My cock was now really hard and just waiting for her touch. It wasn't long in coming and I soon felt the feathery touch of her fingertips tracing up the underside of my shaft then tickling my frenulum before tracing round my corona.

My cock jerked and a drop of precum emerged. She touched it with her forefinger and spread it over my glans then leaned over and licked it off. My cock jerked again and more precum flowed out. She raised her head to look at my cock, a thread of precum joining her lips to my glans.

"You have such a beautiful penis," she said, staring at it, "such a lovely shape and so strong and masculine."

She gripped my shaft with her hand, curling her fingers around it to try and meet her thumb. They didn't.

"And so thick. You must be more than two inches across."

She turned her head round to look at her husband.

"Just look at it, Dan," she said, "it's much thicker than yours and quite a bit longer. When it's inside me it seems to stimulate parts I haven't felt before. You can see why I like it so much."

Dan stopped fondling her breasts and, leaning forward, looked at my cock.

"It does look bigger than mine," he said.

"You should feel it," his wife said, "it's so hard."

"No thanks, I don't want to touch another man's junk," he replied.

"Well, I want him. I want to feel his junk, as you so delicately call it, inside me," she said, climbing over and straddling me, her cunt resting on my cock and squashing it against my abdomen before rubbing herself back and forth along my shaft.

"This is what you've wanted, Dan," I said, "you said how much you wanted to watch your wife getting fucked by a big cock. Well, now it's going to happen and it's right next to you."

I reached up and fondled Jill's breasts, squeezing them gently then tugging her nipples, before pulling her down and kissing her, my tongue exploring her mouth. She kissed me back passionately and rubbed her breasts on my chest.

I grabbed her buttocks, pulling her forward and up then pulling them apart and sliding my fingers down her crack until I could touch her cunt and insert my fingers between her labia. She sighed into my mouth as I probed her cunt, then lifted her hips and, reaching down to hold my cock, positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. She rubbed my glans around her hole then lifted herself upright and pushed down on my cock.

"Aaargh," she cried as my cock started to slide into her, pushing apart her labia and straining to open up her vagina, "you're so damn big."

"Well I'm certainly bigger than Dan," I said, "that's why you keep on coming back to me. You're a sexy woman and you need proper satisfaction."

I pushed up hard and felt my cock break through into her vagina, dragging her labia inwards as it began that wonderful journey deep inside her. She put her hands down behind her onto my thighs and sank down slowly onto my cock, the walls of her vagina clasping and massaging it. I could feel my precum flowing out to ease the journey.

"Aaah, that's wonderful," she said, "that is so nice. I can't describe how fabulous that feels."

I glanced at Dan. He was watching intently while stroking his cock, his face a mixture of pleasure and despair. I reached forward and rubbed his wife's thighs, stroking inside them. There was still at least another two or three inches to go and I could still see my shaft as it entered her.

"This is where I go deeper than you can ever reach, Dan. This is where my cock will touch parts inside your wife that yours will never know and she will experience feelings that she will never get from you."

I thrust upwards as Jill moved down until my cock was completely buried inside her, then kept still as her cunt adjusted to the throbbing member inside it. I could feel the tip of my glans against the back of her vagina and the faint brush of her cervix on the top of my corona.

"Oh Alan," she cried, "oh dear. Oh this feels so special. You are right inside me, filling my whole being. It feels like a hot, pulsating, living thing, deep inside my core. And yet I want you even deeper, even more inside my body."

She started moving up and down my cock with forward and backward movement, her vaginal muscles rippling around my shaft. I watched her labia getting dragged in and out with each stroke. I could see her stomach muscles clenching and releasing as she moved. I heard her breathing become more laboured as she held and released her breath in time to her movements.

I could feel the inside of her vagina becoming more slippery as we both exuded more lubricating juices and soon felt them seeping out around the base of my cock, wetting our pubic hair.

Dan reached forward to feel her clit. His knuckles brushed against my groin but he didn't flinch. I could feel his fingers against my shaft as he rubbed her. Perhaps he didn't really mind touching another man.

Jill was now panting and moaning. Her movements became more pronounced and much faster.

"Oh yes, yes. Oh, oh, oh," she cried, "oh I can't stand it. Oh I don't want this to stop."

I grabbed her by the hips and pumped her on my cock, thrusting up as hard as I could then pushing her away. I pounded in and out of her, my cock ravaging her cunt, using it for my pleasure. I looked up at Jill and saw that her eyes were shut tight, her mouth was open and her face contorted. She leaned forward and grabbed my biceps and really fucked me, squashing Dan's hand in between us until he pulled it away.

I was getting very close to climaxing when Jill tensed up, her whole body rigid, and stopped moving.

"Aaaargh," she screamed, "oh my God."

I didn't stop, though. I fucked here for all I was worth. I wanted her to be in a constant state of orgasm for as long as possible. I could feel her cunt pulsing around my cock, clenching and releasing rhythmically. It was fantastic. This woman had muscles inside her that I never knew existed. She massaged my cock into paroxysms of ecstasy. It took all of my will power to hold off cumming until suddenly I couldn't any more and I felt a surge up my cock as my pelvic muscle contracted and a wad of semen shot out of my cock into her vagina.

"Aaah," she cried, "I can feel you cumming. Oh Alan."

My climax was now in full flow, my pelvic muscle contracting and releasing rhythmically as I shot wad after wad of semen inside her until the contractions lessened in intensity and eventually stopped. I could feel my hot ejaculate all around my cock as it flowed through her vagina and seeped out around the base of my cock.

Jill had now also calmed down and was relaxed. I pulled her tight against me and rolled us over onto our side facing each other, my cock still hard and erect and deep inside her. I kissed her gently.

'"That was marvellous," I said, "you are a magnificent lover. Your body is amazing and does things to me that are incredible."

"Thank you," she said, "but it's not me, it's us together. We are a really good sexual fit."

"You can say that again," said Dan, "I've never seen anything like that. Watching you two together is like being inside a porn movie. The excitement and passion are amazing, but it also makes me jealous. I want to be able to bring you that pleasure and I can't. Still, I'm pleased that I can watch you enjoy it."

"Oh Dan, you bring so many other things to me, things that are far more important. I'm in love with you, you are my soulmate. I'm not in love with Alan. Yes, I enjoy his body, but that's just lust, scratching an itch. I can do without it, but I could never do without you."

Jill pulled herself off my cock and backed up into Dan. He reached down and lifted her leg before pushing his cock into her, then draped his arm over her and stroked her breasts. I could see him thrusting into Jill and wondered if he could feel anything at all. The answer soon became clear.

"My God you're loose," he said, "my cock feels like it's in an empty space. You're also very wet."

"That's my cum, Dan," I said, "your cock is swimming in my cum." I liked that idea. I could visualise his cock surrounded by my thick semen, my sperm wriggling around his cockhead with some swimming into his slit and up his urethra.

"It'll soon be joined my mine," he said, carrying on thrusting into his wife. She moved back against him and clamped her thighs together, trying to grip his cock. But at the same time I felt her hand on mine, her fingers tickling my frenulum. It felt damn good, especially as it was while her husband was fucking her and he didn't know. She was in love with my cock, no doubt about it. That gave me a lot of power over her.

Dan carried on fucking her and before long he began to speed up then grunted and stopped moving. After a while he either slipped out or pulled out and lay in his back. Jill gave my cock a pat then turned over to husband and held him. It wasn't long before they were asleep, so I carefully got out of bed and found my clothes then went back to my room.

I had a bath then took to my bed, wondering what the morning would bring. I was pretty sure that I would be fucking Jill again before long, but didn't know how Dan would now view that. It can't be easy watching your wife enjoy being another man's fucktoy.

aljames21
aljames21
264 Followers