Jill Off Instructions

Story Info
Jill off instructions for wife/gf.
1.2k words
3.92
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we have some alone time. I've been waiting for this all day. I'm not going to hold back; I want you to follow my instructions.

Open the curtains.

Now Strip!

Take off everything you are wearing right now... go slowly.

Begin with your bottom half.

Take off any pants or skirt you've got on, fold it neatly and set it aside. Panties next, then socks. Keep everything neat and folded. Touch your pussy.

Go slowly, someone is watching, you are putting on a show.

Top half next. Slowly. fold each article before you take off the next.

When you have folded everything, please hand your clothes over to me. You can have them back when I'm done with you.

You look good naked. You ass is perfect, and your nipples are so hard they could pierce steel. Id love to show this to some of the guys.

Remember you are to follow my every instruction to the letter.

I want you to turn in a circle slowly. arms out to the side. I want you to feel my eyes on your naked flesh. Remember what it felt like to be seen for the first time.

The collar on the bed, the one that says "slut" put it on, this is your nametag now.

Say it out loud "I'm a dirty slut."

Stay still and say it again.

Louder!

Better. You are about to be MY dirty slut.

Bend over at the waist.

Further, so your titties are hanging freely, move so that they swing freely.

Slap them together so I can hear it.

Now grab them in your hands, squeeze gently. Look in my eyes and say it again, "I'm a dirty slut."

Its time to show me your ass.

Turn around and bend over at the waist.

Reach between your legs, get your fingers wet.

Left hand only.

You are a sexy bitch. You ass is perfect, meaty but tight. Your hair looks wild. So do your eyes.

Slip your fingers in and out, stir up your juices.

Enough.

Get on the bed.

Lie on your back and put your knees up. Spread wide.

Keep your arms above your head. Feel the cold air on your lips. Moan for me.

Hold that pose.

Close your eyes.

Now pump your hips like you are asking for it.

Keep your hands above your head.

I love how slutty you are being right now. This is a whole new side of you. I love this.

I guess you've waited long enough, you can touch yourself some more now.

Left hand only!

Keep your other hand above your head.

Use two fingers to spread your lips apart, I want to see how swollen your clit must be. I want to see all your pink.

You can use your other hand now. keep your lips spread wide and work your clit.

I can see everything.

Tell me how slutty you feel.

I can hear your breathing quicker. I'm glad you are getting aroused. Your pussy is perfect, tight and tiny and neatly trimmed.

You know what I want to see next.

The dildo, the black one. I want you to take it with both hands. Stroke it.

We will call the dildo Jamal.

I want you to tell Jamal that you're MY dirty little slut. Tell him that whatever you are about to do with him is for MY pleasure. Tell him that when he makes you cum its for ME.

Enough talk. It's time to put Jamal in your mouth.

Close your eyes and stick out your tongue.

First, I want you to lick Jamal's balls. Let his shaft rest against your face while you run your tongue over each one in turn. Go slowly. Tell Jamal how big he is. Open your eyes.

Now hold him by the balls. Take the head of his penis between your lips. Look me in the eyes as you move your mouth down his shaft. Move him in and out, suck harder. don't stop looking at me, try to say "I'm your dirty slut" with your mouth full.

Well done.

Now push Jamal all the way down your throat. I want to see your eyes water and hear you gagging.

That's a good little slut. You can catch your breath now. Lie back and hold his shaft with both hands.

Your hands look small holding that big rod. I wonder if it will fit in your tight pussy.

Do you want to find out?

If you want to find out, you need to ask me permission to fuck Jamal. Use his name. beg for it.

Tell Jamal that he needs to make you cum for me. That he cannot cum until you do.

Ask me again and say please. Tell me how badly you want to make me happy. Tell me how wet your pussy is. Tell me how you want Jamal to stretch you out.

You are doing a great job of following my instructions. You deserve a reward. You deserve to cum.

Now give your pussy to him. Rub the head of his cock on your clit first. Keep your legs spread wide open. This is a show for ME after all.

When you can't resist anymore, you have my permission to take him inside you.

Don't be shy, you know I've always wanted to see you fuck a black dick.

I want to see you filled up with that black dick. I love watching you get stretched out. please fuck him for me.

Ooh you are a sexy slut. You are great at doing what you are told.

Go slow, go deep. Look me in the eyes while Jamal slides in and out of you. Tell me you love me.

Thank Jamal for doing this for you. Tell him how badly you want to cum on his dick. Tell him to fuck your slutty pussy. Tell him again how big he is and how amazing he feels inside of you.

I cannot wait to watch you cum. You are a Goddess. I love the smell of your sex.

Tell me how well Jamal fucks you. How hard he is going to make you cum. How this is the best fucking you've had in years.

When you climax, call out to him. Say "Jamal, I'm cumming so hard, don't stop, fuck me Jamal, fuck me.

Tell him to cum inside you. Tell him that not even I am allowed to cum inside you.

Tell him that you want to feel his warm seaman dripping out of you.

When you have finished with Jamal, you will give the dildo to me.

You can see him again when I say so.

You can take off the collar now.

You can close the curtains.

Just lie on the bed. Keep your legs spread wide open. Imagine that his cum is

dripping out of you. Let me admire your used pussy. Let me admire your heaving breasts, and your messy hair. Let me tell you that I love you.

You are done being my slut for now my love.

I am going to let you sleep.

When you wake up, I'll be gone. Your clothes will be set neatly on the nightstand. Thank you for playing this game with me. I love you.