Jill's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Jill and Jack follow through to the final scene!
2k words
4.32
5.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=================== Part 3 - Taking It To The Next Level =========

The next morning, Jack took Jill again, with the lingering horniness of the previous day still firmly on both their minds. They talked over breakfast about whether they could really go forward to the logical next stage of their fantasy, and they both agreed that they could. Even after just cumming an hour earlier, Jack was hard at the breakfast table.

They agreed to go to the truck stop again the following week, giving Jack an entire seven days to build up a big load, and for Jill to be on the edge of wantonness. That entire week, they would skip a day, then edge each other, repeating the process until Jack oozed pre-cum at the slightest touch, and Jill almost orgasmed every time she slid her silk panties on as they rubbed against her pussy.

They arrived that day, checked into the hotel, and grabbed an early dinner, each having a couple of drinks to loosen them up. Jill, dressed in a very sexy, low cut top that was easily removed, and her tight yoga pants. She brought another set of clothes just in case the ones she wore got wet or "stained".

Jill walked over to Jack, and while kissing him deeply, began rubbing his semi-hard cock through his pants.

"Stop, or I swear I'll blow my load right now." Jack said, lightly pushing Jill away, a sly grin growing on her face.

They drove to the truck stop silently, each thinking of what might unfold before them. Parking, Jack turned to Jill. "Are you sure baby?" He asked.

"I'm sure if you are honey." Jill replied calmly. Jim kissed his wife and left the car.

Jim repeated his last visit, signing in, going to the lockers, undressing, but now with a noticeable semi-hardon, and headed to the shower area. He brought two extra towels with him for knee support for his wife. Entering the shower, he noticed a familiar scene. Two men showering and one slowly masturbating, paying attention to no one. All three were of average height and weight, in decent shape. Jack began washing his hair, glancing at the entrance where Jill would eventually arrive.

The masturbator came, gushing what looked like a week's worth of cum onto the floor and washing it down the drain. He left, leaving three men including Jack. Just after the man left, Jill appeared, putting on her "Oh, I took a wrong turn." look, while standing, staring at the men. The three men froze, looking back at Jill, Jack taking the lead by playing with his now harder cock. He had to be careful not to blow his load, being so horny from his week long abstinence.

The other two men looked at each other and each squirted conditioner in their hands and also began slowly stroking themselves. Jill watched, smiling at each man and glancing down at their now hardening cocks. As before, she slid her top off, revealing her bare breasts as she wore no bra, and began kneading her breasts. The two strange men began picking up the pace, stroking their cocks faster. Jack had to stop, getting close to orgasm.

Jill hesitated, looked at Jack for approval, and, getting a nod, moved to the two men in the shower. She motioned for them to move away from the shower stream, while at the same time, filling both hands with conditioner. Without a word, she moved them in position so they faced each other with about a foot in between them, and took each cock into a hand, moving up and down the shafts. The men moaned, each reaching out to massage a breast with their slick, conditioner covered hands.

Jack positioned himself in front of Jill so he could watch his wife jack off the two men. He knew that if he even touched his cock, he'd explode, so he just watched. One of the men leaned in to kiss Jill, who pulled back at first, but remembered Jack telling her during one of their sessions together how sexy it was to kiss her while she jacked him off. She moved in to kiss the man...A deep, sultry kiss, while she continued to stroke his cock along with the other man. She then turned to the other man and kissed him, in her own trance, forgetting about her voyeur husband.

Jill was on fire. Jacking cock was great, but she now yearned for something more, something totally nasty. She led the two men into the shower, rinsing off their cocks and becoming soaked herself by the warm water. Pulling them back out of the shower stream, she looked at Jack. As if on queue, jack placed two folded towels on the floor for Jill to kneel on, which she did. Now, with three men in front of her, she reached out and took the first man in her mouth, sucking slowly at first, then picking up the pace and jacking him at the same time. She then moved to the second man, giving him a blowjob of a lifetime for a few minutes. She moved to Jack, but he withdrew his cock...She knew why, and moved back to the first man.

About that time a fourth man entered the shower. Number four was a dream. six foot, four inches tall, lean build, and a beautiful eight inch cock as thick as a red bull can. He froze upon seeing the sight before him, looked at the three men standing in front of a hot woman sucking one of their cocks, and then slowly moved towards them. Seeing the "new meat" entering the shower, Jill came off the cock she was sucking and waited for her new guest to bring his now hardening cock to her mouth. Without a word, the man presented his cock, Jill slurping it into her mouth and immediately jacking it as she had done the others.

Jack was in awe, watching his sweet, petite wife take on four cocks, even though he couldn't provide her his for fear of cumming just yet. She came off the fourth cock and glanced at Jack with that "I need this in my pussy" look. Jack took the hint and grabbed every towel in the shower, laying them on the floor for padding. Jill told the 4th man to lay down and reached into her purse for a condom, which she handed to man two, telling him to put it on. He gave her a quizzical look, but when she motioned behind her, he got the hint and put the lubricated rubber on.

Jack had positioned himself so he could watch his wife mount the eight incher, and was not disappointed when she gradually lowered herself onto the rigid member, slowly working the entire length into her pussy. About that time, man two knelt behind her and slowly worked his five inch cock into Jill's ass, moving in and out until he too was up to his balls in the hot woman in front of him. Man one, seeing two holes filled, decided to fill the third and knelt in front of Jill, presenting his cock to her, which she eagerly engulfed.

Jack was witnessing something he had dreamed of for so long, and began slowly jacking off, trying desperately not to cum. It was then that Jill had her first orgasm, shaking and spasming on the two cocks in her pussy and ass. She lasted another four minutes before cumming yet again, only this time, man number one in her mouth couldn't hold out and began pumping a huge load down her throat. She took it all, continuing to suck him until he got up and left, thanking her before disappearing into the locker area.

Exhausted, Jill came off the two cocks lodged in her and took a position on her knees. Knowing what Jill wanted, the men stood in front of her, jacking their cocks and taking turns feeding them to her mouth as they jacked. Jack took a position with the men, allowing his wife to suck his cock as he jacked off. He saw a lust in Jill he'd never seen, and knew this would be an ongoing experience for them both after tonight.

"Where?" Is all man two said.

"All over me." Was Jill's response, and with that, man two erupted onto her face with three thick streams of cum, then aimed at her breasts, firing three more streams before placing his cock back into her mouth, where she sucked the rest of the salty cum out. The man looked down and thanked Jill, saying he'd never forget this night, then faded away.

Jill went to work on man four, looking at him, then Jack as she sucked and jacked the long, thick cock. Man four erupted in her mouth, a first thick shot coating her tongue. She pulled the cock from her lips, allowing it to continue to pulse cum all over her lips, nose, chin and down to her breasts, coating them in thick white goo. As with the last man, Jill continued to suck man four dry until he pulled away, admiring the mess he'd made. He looked down at Jill and thanked her, then he looked at Jack. "You have a helluva wife there friend." Man four said as he turned and walked away, figuring out the scheme the couple had set up.

Jack was ready to cum, but Jill had other plans. Standing up, she looked up at her husband with cum covered lips and moved slowly toward his mouth. Jack wasn't sure about this, but all doubt faded as his wife's salty, slimy lips met his. She opened her mouth, giving her husband a snowball while stroking his harder than steel cock. She then took it a step further, placing her other hand on the back of his head, gently pulling his face down to her cum covered breasts.

"Clean me." She nicely commanded. And he did, sucking her nipples and licking cum as he did. Jack had never tasted another man's cum, only his own, but the experience was driving him crazy and he was ready to break. He came back up to Jill's mouth and kissed her deeply one last time, then with both hands, forced her to a kneeling position before stuffing her mouth with his cock.

"Mmmm Hmmmm" Was all Jill said. Jack now had the back of her head, forcing his cock down her throat. She sucked for a moment, then came off his cock. "Make me, you fucking asshole! Make me suck your fucking cock!" And he did. She was now a wild woman, sucking, jacking and kneading Jack's balls. She needed the one load she had been craving all week.

"Fuck!" Was all Jack could say as his cock pulsed shot after shot of cum down his wife's throat. Jill took it all, never missing a drop and proud of it. As with the three men before him, Jill spent another minute lovingly stroking and sucking every drop of cum from her husband's cock. She then got up and kissed him one last time before moving into the shadows to put on the backup clothes she had stashed in the hallway.

Jack went back into the locker room and changed, meeting his wife out at the car and driving back to the hotel in silence. When they got to the room, Jill turned and planted a deep kiss on her husband.

"I hope everything is OK Jack?" She asked.

Jack didn't say a word, but instead, ripped off her clothes, threw her on the bed and shoved his cock, balls deep, into his wife's pussy.

"Fuck!...Liked it did you?" She continued.

"Yes, I liked it." Jack replied, thrusting harder and harder.

"Me too." Jill answered back, an orgasm approaching. "I think next time, I may want you to help me with those cocks though baby. You obviously like cum, so I might want to jack a big cock into your mouth...OK?"

"Is that what you want?" Jack asked, nearing his own release.

"I think it's what we both want, isn't it?" Jill moaned as her pussy convulsed around Jacks cock.

"Yes." Was Jack's only answer as he filled his wife's pussy with another load of cum.