Jill's Past? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening up, I moved my hands to her full hips, tucking my fingers inside the waistband of her loose shorts. Joy pressed her hands flat against the mattress and allowed me to explore her body from behind. Driving my hands deeper inside her silky shorts, I cupped her mound and the sensitive place on either side of it where her legs joined her pelvis. I kept going even farther down her legs taking her shorts with me. When I reached the top of knees, I squatted down behind her and moved the soft, satiny material to her feet. Still bent at the waist with her hands on the bed, Joy lifted each foot, allowing me to remove her sexy lingerie. I ran the backs of my hands up the back of her firm, athletic legs until I reached her magnificent, round butt and eased her cheeks apart. Still squatting behind her, I leaned forward and slowly licked the puffy lips displayed in the gap at the top of her thighs. She was wet along the length of her opening. I licked her again, noticing the similarities and the differences from the sweet, womanly scent I was used to. "Ty, that feels so good," Joy sighed.

"Now I know why Jill spent so much time doing this to you," I answered. I would love for you to cum so can I taste you completely." Joy let out a long contented breath and I could tell she wanted that too.

But we both knew that she and my wife had made other plans and that now wasn't the time for that. As I stood up, I let my tongue trace a path from her wet petals, through the earthy valley of her ass, over her tailbone, and up her spine. When I reached her neck, I cupped her aroused mound again. I moved my hands against her stomach and up her ribs until I held both of fantastic breasts in my hands. I squeezed them firmly, but tenderly, enjoying their weight and smoothness. I enjoyed having her breasts in my hands and the feeling of her billowing top lightly touching the backs of my hands. It felt so illicit, like I was getting away with feeling her under her clothes. Joy reset her feet and I realized that she'd trapped Trigger between her thighs. The broad top of my mast was cuddled securely between her wet lower lips. In return, I caught her hard, puffy nipples between the base of my index fingers and my thumbs. I pinched and twisted her responsive nipples. They were even more sensitive than Jill's, so I needed less pressure with her to get the same response.

"Damn, Ty," she moaned softly, "you have some very talented hands. You've earned every second of what I'm going to do with you."

Starting at her ribs below the swell of her breasts, I slowly rubbed my palms up, lifting her breasts and pressing them into her rib cage as I went. Reaching her collarbone, I finally released her body and took the lower edge of her camisole and slipped it up over the back of head. It fell softly down her arms to the bed. We savored our contact and she stood up. Without turning, Joy reached her arms up and back and clasped her hands around the back of my neck. She held herself stretched out that way and said, "get your ass on the bed Dr. Garrison. I'm going to have to work to give better than I just got."

I moved around Joy, grabbed the heavy black and gold bedspread and yanked it down. Several pillows tumbled with it and I pushed all of them back up and off the bedspread. I tugged the bedspread again and managed to get most of it off the bed. I gathered some of the pillows and made a small mound on the sheets before I crawled onto the sheets, propping my head on the soft wall I'd created. The bed was so big that even with my ass about halfway between the top and bottom of the mattress, my feet weren't hanging off at one end and I had enough room to fully extend my arms above my head without hitting the wall at the top. Stretched out fully, I'm just over 8 feet long. 'Another first,' I smiled.

Joy climbed onto the bed, her knees beside my hips, and took me in her small hand. "Damn!" Joy whispered reverently. "Ty, look." I looked down to where both of Joy's hands gripped me, one hand above the other. Even with both hands stacked along the length of my cock, the entire crown and more than another inch extended above her grasp. "And then there's this." She removed her top hand and I saw what she meant. There was almost an inch separating the end of her finger tips on one side and her thumb circling around on the other side. "I can't come close to getting my hand around you." I'd become accustomed to Jill's long fingers that could easily encircle me up and down my length, so I was a little surprised (and pleased) at the fact that Joy wasn't used a cock this sized.

"I can't even get my hand around you," she breathed. How am I going to get this all in my mouth?"

I chuckled softly and repeated a line I often used with my students. "Patience and effort and you can always ask for help."

Joy shot me a determined look and answered, "I'm not ready to ask for help just yet." And with that she returned her other hand and took the portion left uncovered into her mouth. She used both hands and her mouth and stroked me. Then she removed the top hand again and plunged farther up and down several times. Gasping, she popped me out. "More lube," she explained without looking up. She drooled a large dollop of spit onto the head and returned me into wet mouth. "Mmmm mmmm," she confirmed that her solution was working.

The feeling of her mouth on me was so different than Jill's. Joy sucked harder whereas Jill was somehow softer. Jill swirled her tongue all around me as she moved, but Joy kept her tongue moving against the same sensitive spot just below and under the head. It felt fantastic! In fact, she brought me to the edge in record time.

Just as I reached down to run my hands through her blond mane, Ryan fell heavily onto the bed beside me. His head was pointed toward my feet and his hips were even with my shoulders. Jill crawled eagerly between his legs and grabbed his prick, standing him up in her usual way. "How close?" my wife asked. I started to answer, but Joy pulled me out of mouth with a gasp. "Close," Joy answered quickly and plunged back down.

I had a front row seat as my loving wife practically swallowed another man's cock only a foot away from me. Like Joy, Jill was using both her hand and her mouth to stroke her man's dick. Her breasts were rocking almost violently as she moved up and down Ryan's manhood. I saw Ryan's hands pushing my wife's head onto his long cock. If he was pushing too hard, Jill wasn't complaining!

Joy's tongue immediately returned to swabbing the same, amazing spot as her head and hand pistoned up and down together.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. My orgasm came up so fast it surprised me. Usually it builds to the point of overflowing and then the spasms begin to push the contents of my balls up the length of my cock and out. Not this time. I felt myself throb once and I exploded into Joy's moaning mouth! And, instead of the usual half dozen or so pulses, my cock erupted a few times, then quivered through another dozen or more minor tremors.

Right as I felt my cum crash into Joy's mouth, Ryan roared. "Damn Jill, fuck me with your mouth! Yeah, yeah! Just like that! So good! Good slut! Fuck me!" I felt his hips moving rapidly on the bed as his words morphed into thunderous grunts of pleasure. I didn't really catch the word 'slut' when he said it the first time, but as my own earthquake slowed, I realized what he'd called her. I wasn't sure Jill would appreciate the term and was concerned he might have offended her.

I managed to lift my eyelids enough that I could see them. Even with the slightly blurry vision that you get when you squint, I could see Jill eagerly, hungrily moving her lips tightly up and down Ryan's cock.

Joy dragged her lips tightly up and off of me and sidled between Ryan and me. Still on her hands and knees, Joy pushed gently against my leg with her knee, getting me to move my hips together so she'd have more room. Jill was just allowing Ryan's massive head to squeeze out from between her lips when I finally reopened my eyes. She looked up at Joy and scrambled to her.

Our wives met in between us, both of them sitting on their knees as they reached for each other. Their lips smashed together before they opened and shared their creamy contents with each other. An errant pearlescent rivulet snuck out from the corner of Jill's mouth. It flowed slowly down her jaw and dripped off as a bit more followed the same path before falling away between them. They kissed passionately, sloppily probing each other's mouth with their own. Their urgency increased as Joy pushed Jill backward and crawled up her long body. Their moaning resumed as they made out. Joy dipped her head and licked my wife's collarbone as Jill looked down at her. She was there for a few moments and when she moved back I could see Jill looking her. Jill's face was a mask of lust. The unbridled, naked need I saw in her eyes was more intense than I could ever remember. Joy pushed a finger into Jill's mouth and let her suck it briefly, then Joy seemed to pry it open. When Jill realized what her friend wanted, she opened widely, her eyes never leaving Joy's. Joy hovered a full two inches above Jill's mouth and drooled a large, white, iridescent drop of their shared cum into her my wife's mouth. Jill sort of swished it around as she maintained eye contact with Joy, relishing the taste and wantonly sharing her lust with Joy. Jill swallowed.

The thought of Joy spitting into my wife's mouth bothered me. I thought it was dirty and disrespectful. However, the look on Jill's face as she accepted and then swallowed it made it clear she didn't feel disrespected at all. She thrilled at it!

As if responding to my unspoken concerns, Jill asked, "More?" Joy instantly moved off my wife and sat back on her haunches. She was sitting there between my hips and Ryan's and let a hand fall onto each of our hard cocks. She was still looking at Jill and asked, "Which?"

Jill's mouth moved silently for a second, then broke into a sexy smile. "Both," she answered huskily.

Joy turned toward her husband and dipped down, taking him between her lips. She drew her head back up and licked up and down his rigid shaft. She lapped at the ridge of his enormous plum, then turned back to Jill.

Joy again hovered above Jill's open mouth and released a long string of cum and spit into the yawning mouth below her. As soon as the raindrop-shaped wetness landed on her tongue, Jill snapped her mouth closed, allowing the stream that followed to hit her lips and slide messily down both sides covering her jaws. Joy bent down and licked Jill's face before kissing her and finishing the transfer. Then Joy and Jill repeated the entire process using whatever Joy lapped up off of my cock.

Ryan couldn't or didn't want to contain himself any longer. "Time for you," he growled to his wife. He practically dragged his wife off of mine and moved her just far enough away from us so they could move. "You sexy bitch,' he said without rancor. "Time for you to take it like it a dog in heat."

I'd never considered talking to Jill like that, but it not only didn't seem to bother Joy, it excited her! "Yesss," she hissed as she scrambled onto all fours in front of her husband. "Fuck me like a slut with that big prick!" she urged. And no sooner did she get in position than Ryan mounted her from behind and began pounding her. He grabbed her hips roughly and pushed into her in a single, smooth stroke, then immediately started slamming in and out, pulling her ass back against him with each cycle.

As the Fishers developed an urgent rhythm, Jill clambered up and assumed the same position in front of our friends. "Fuck me like a bitch, too, Ty!" she demanded . "Use me. Make me cum on that horse cock." She'd lost the small, lace camisole, but was still wearing the garter belt and hose. It framed her ass perfectly.

Trigger took over. I mounted my wife and gave it to her the same way Ryan had taken Joy. I drove all the way inside the wettest pussy I could remember in a single thrust. Once I was fully seated inside her, I pulled her by her hips back and forth along the length of cock. I knew as soon as I bottomed out the first time that Jill came. The compression waves that coursed through her gripped and released my prick in quick succession. I didn't stop to enjoy the moment. I didn't stroke her lovingly, glad that I had pleased her. No, I just started fucking her, hard! I could hear Jill moaning and saying dirty things about what I was doing to her, but all the sounds in the room were far off noises. I was focused on fucking, not talking. I pulled her back again, trying to reach as far into her as I possibly could, trying to push my cock completely through her and out her slutty mouth. I soon realized that I was actually doing very little of the work. Jill was frantically rocking and forth, slamming her tight ass against my pubic bone. Her orgasms seemed to be continuous because the pulsing around my cock seemed to never fully stop before they intensified again. 'My god," I realized, she loves this! And just like that a light went off in my head.

"That's it, slut," I growled. "Fuck your cunt on my cock. Cum on my big, thick cock!" I took my hands off her hips and let her slide her pussy back and forth at whatever speed she wanted, taking me as deeply as she wanted. If anything, she moved faster and deeper than I had been doing, slamming herself against me so forcefully I thought she might knock me off the bed. I knew I would be able to stay hard for a long time. Not because it didn't feel fucking fantastic, but because I'd already cum twice that night. A third one would come only after a long time, if at all.

Joy was treating herself to Ryan's bulbous cock with the same energy I'd been receiving from Jill. Suddenly she pushed back even harder against her husband and let out long moan. "Oh fuck yeah!" Joy screamed. She held herself hard against his hips and stopped moving, but she kept moaning and telling us over and over that was cumming. Her moans had just started to trail off, when she collapsed onto the sheets, sprawled out in front of her husband. Jill lunged back at me one final time and impaled herself on the thick slab of meat embedded far inside her. She screamed out her own orgasm with more filthy descriptions of our mating. This was so far beyond anything I'd ever imagined Jill doing, let alone enjoying that I fell on her back and groped her tit as she slid slowly down from her sexual frenzy until she collapsed beneath me, my cock still fully erect inside her.

"Jill?" Joy spoke finally, but without moving. Jill was also coming down from her own peak, so she was able to respond, though it took a second for her to catch her breath.

"Yeah," she finally answered.

"Don't wanna be greedy, but can I fuck your husband now? After all," I recognized the playful sales tone again. "It's my anniversary."

I marveled that either one of them had any energy left.

"Sure," my wife answered with a chuckle. Then Jill looked over her should and back at me. "You're ok with letting someone new ride Trigger, aren't you?" I found Jill's question both sweet and funny, 'just like her,' I thought.

I nodded to Jill and started withdrawing from my wife's sodden snatch, but Joy had her head turned away from us and hadn't seen my answer.

"I'm a very accomplished rider, Ty. I promise I won't fall off."

Recalling the lines that the girls wrote for us to say, I figured Joy was going to ride me and take her husband in her ass at the same time. My first thought was that I hoped I had something left for Jill because she deserved her turn. My second thought was that my sense of fair play came to mind before the fact that I was eager for Ryan to fuck my wife while I took her ass for the first time ever. "Where do you want me? I asked.

We took our time rearranging ourselves which also gave us time to recover a bit more. Ryan retrieved a large tube of lubricant from the nightstand on his side of the bed. Joy walked over to the freshly-cut flowers and smelled them, or so I thought. I got on my back in the middle of the bed. Jill piled all of the pillows up against the headboard except the one she put under my head. There were a lot of kisses-of-opportunity as we all moved around each other.

"Ok," Joy announced when she was ready. "Ty, all you have to do is told Trigger steady and I'll do the riding," she beamed brightly. "Ryan, oh hell, you know what I want. And, Jill," she said handing the small camera to my wife, "hit this button to record and don't hit it again!"

Jill just nodded and smiled, taking the camera. I noticed she didn't seem surprised in the least at this turn of events.

"I've been looking forward to this," Joy said excitedly as she mounted the bed and then me. I held Trigger up for her, but she took him from me and rubbed me all over her incredibly wet sex. "Don't think I need any lube there," she whispered hotly. She seated me just barely between her lips without letting me inside into her opening. Trigger fell away a couple of times before she could remove her hands and hold my elbows above my head. She'd tried to limit our penetration to the smallest amount possible with losing contact with me entirely. Now she was ready. Joy looked deeply into my eyes. "Thank you sharing your sexy husband with me, Jill! I have to confess I've been hoping this would happen since I met you in the restaurant," she admitted. Then she allowed herself to drop slowly down my cock, sighing as she went.

I thought she'd make it about halfway, maybe a little more, on her first attempt. I felt her descent slow at about the point I anticipated. But even though she slowed, she didn't stop until she'd taken my entire length in a single bound! She was warm and wet and tight, but not as tight as I'd expected. The old saying 'big girl, big pussy; tiny girl, all pussy' came to mind. It was only after she'd reached bottom that Joy stopped moving. She laid her head on my chest and said, "Fuck that's good! You stretch me so differently than Ryan does. You're so thick at the base that I think my clit might pop off!" I thought it was funny, but I knew the smile on Joy's face wasn't due to her humor. "Ryan, there's no way I can handle you while he's in here. Give me a second."

"Whatever you want Mrs. Fisher," he answered.

Joy slithered up and down me, rotating her hips and gripping me with her female muscles as he went. She was obviously enjoying the novelty of how our bodies fit together as much as I was. At the top of a stroke with only an inch or two of me inside her, she looked back at Ryan and told him she was ready for him. "Use lots of lube," she reminded him.

She kissed me deeply the entire time that Ryan was preparing her back door. I felt her tense briefly and groan into my mouth when he first pushed against her wrinkled pucker. It only took another few seconds before she drove her tongue deep into my mouth and I could tell Ryan's cock was making its way up her ass. I felt his golf-ball sized head slip past my crown and was amazed at how thin the membrane felt that separated our cocks inside her. It seemed that once his enormous head was past her tight ring, the hard part was over for her. I felt him slide quickly against my crown until he bumped to a stop, his cock buried totally inside his wife's ass.

"So good," Joy moaned into my mouth the whole time Ryan's dick was moving into her ass. "Soooo gooood." Joy took a deep breath as she pushed herself up slightly, her hands on my shoulders for support. "Now for you," she said with an eager, but devilish look on her face. She tried to maintain our gaze as she sank back down on me almost as if in slow motion. She only made halfway before she slammed her eyes shut. "I may never walk right again," she groaned. "But it'll be so worth it!" Amazingly, it only took her another couple of attempts before she had both of us fully inside her body. She only held us there for a second before she moved back up my cock. "Now fuck my ass, Ryan!" she pleaded.