Jill's Past? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was while our wives were locked upside down with each other that I noticed the time. It was almost noon and our three children were due to be dropped-off in less than two hours. When I mentioned the time to Jill, she pulled Joy hard against and hurriedly brought her to a final climax, rubbing her face all over Joy's drenched crotch. She planted a deep tongue-kiss on her co-worker's sex and rolled out of bed. "Can we shower before we leave? I don't think the parents would appreciate me answering the door like this," Jill asked.

"I certainly wouldn't mind if you answered the door like that," Ryan announced.

Joy slapped him playfully on shoulder and told him to behave.

Jill and I showered together, making sure to clean each other thoroughly inside and out. "Did you know they recorded everything?" I asked her as I was lathering her back.

"Well of course! I used the camera for a while, remember?"

"No, yes, what I mean is in the tv room, too." I moved down her back to her fabulous ass, even working a slippery finger inside her backdoor.

"Ow, I'm going to be sore for a month!" she said happily, but then she bent forward and spread her cheeks for me continue. "Please be gentle," she cautioned. "And, no I didn't know about that. By the way, do you think they'll give us a copy?"

I snorted as I inserted a finger inside her pussy to match the one I carefully buried in her butt. "I was wondering if we'd let them keep a copy!"

Just as I said that, Ryan walked into the bathroom still naked. "Don't want to interrupt, but is there anything . . . .damn Jill, you are something else!" he faltered as her saw what we were doing. Jill's giggle was light and innocent. "What I came in here to ask is there anything we can get for you? I know you're on a tight schedule." He emphasized the word 'tight' and we all laughed.

"Actually, Ryan, there is something," I answered. "Is there a way to copy the video from the camera onto that thumb drive I left on my phone?

Yep, that's easy. I'll go do that now," he said and turned to leave.

"Wait, another thing if you don't mind," he turned back toward us and waited for me to continue. "Will you make a copy of what's on the thumb drive for you and Joy, too?"

"You sure?"

"Yep, sure," Jill shouted through the clear glass shower door and in a way that made it clear the decision was final.

We finished in the bathroom in record time for us. I realized as I was pulling on my khaki slacks that it felt odd to be dressed. I put the thumb drive in my pocket with my phone, took my wife by the hand, and headed for the door. I really was a little disappointed that our time with the Fishers was over. They met us on the marble entry. Joy and Jill hugged each other fiercely exchanging 'thanks you' and sincere comments about how special the night had been. I shook Ryan's hand warmly and we said pretty much the same things to each other. We swapped partners for the final time and said our goodbyes. I lifted Joy easily off her feet as I embraced her small frame. "That was magical," I whispered hotly in ear.

"You can be my present any time, stud," she answered. We kissed passionately, our tongues teasing the other with appreciation for the erotic evening we'd shared. I put Joy back down and we turned toward our spouses.

Jill was crouched down in front of Ryan's naked body. Her short skirt rode up her legs so far it looked like she had a napkin in her lap. Her shimmering gold halter top swayed with her movements. And she was swallowing as much of Ryan's cock as she could fit into her mouth, stroking what she couldn't with her hand. Joy laughed. "If I'd known how insatiable you are, I'd have made trips to your office a long time ago!" As she was talking to Jill, Joy's hands opened my slacks effortlessly. She looked up at me as she fished my semi-erect cock out. I was less than fully hard, so Joy had no trouble taking all of me into her mouth and started licking that magic spot she knew so well. I glanced at my watch. Just after 1:00, so we had an hour to get home. Plenty of time on a Sunday.

"We have an hour to get home," I informed them.

"Mmmmm," Jill sighed around Ryan's mace, then drew back so she could speak, albeit with most of his bulbous head between her lips. "That should be enough time," she licked up his shaft," unless I've lost my touch." She went back down on him eagerly.

Joy took my hand and moved me a couple of feet to the marble steps that led down into the main room. "Sit, get comfortable," she said with a grin. I sat on the top step and stretched out down the remaining two steps while Joy tugged my pants down to my ankles. She got on her knees between my trapped legs and cooed softly as she resumed her oral assault. I looked at Joy bobbing quickly up and down my pole, then over at Jill. She and Ryan hadn't moved, but I saw she was rubbing herself with her free hand. 'No panties," I observed. Then I chuckled happily as I thought 'she's such a slut.'

The ladies finished us in record time. My release wasn't as powerful as the night before, but it was extremely satisfying. When she finished, Jill had come over, knelt down beside her co-worker, and slipped her hand down under Joy's bottom. That was all it took for me to fill Joy's mouth with whatever man syrup I had left. Jill quickly pulled Joy to her and kissed her, swapping our cum with her in a sexy, lingering lip lock.

As they parted, Jill stood and kissed Ryan quickly on the cheek. "Bye, Ryan. I hope I get you again. I mean, I hope to get to see you again." We all laughed easily, then I gave Joy a parting peck on her lips and we left.

We walked down the hotel corridor hand in hand. Neither of us said anything until I'd pushed the call button for the elevator. "So?" Jill asked softly as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Thoughts?"

"Many," I teased back.

We talked about the evening and about Jill's revelations all the way home and for most of the week that followed. Mostly we relived the events and talked about what we liked best and filled in blanks for each about times we'd been apart. By Tuesday we realized that we should only really talk after the kids were in bed because our conversations quickly dissolved into urgent bouts of amazing sex.

By the following weekend the demands of our lives as professionals and parents were helping me put the night in perspective and I knew we had to have a different kind of talk. Saturday brought another day of soccer games and sleepovers for the kids and we had the house to ourselves. When I returned home from dropping our children off at their friends' houses and a quick detour to the mall, I walked upstairs to the bedroom to get changed.

Jill was lying on the bed wearing only thigh-high black stockings and the red shelf bra she'd worn to the airport only a week earlier. Her damp hair told me she'd already showered. She'd also put both vibrators and the lubricant on our headboard along with the TV remote. I silently hoped the conversation I wanted to have with her wasn't going to ruin all of her preparations.

I glided over to her and slipped onto the bed, fully clothed. "That's an outstanding look on you," I complimented her and kissed her lovingly. "I need a shower before I show you just how fantastic you look," and I practically ran to the bathroom and started the shower.

Jill's not only sweet and loving, she's whip smart, and she reads me with unnerving accuracy. I was about to close the glass shower door when Jill walked into the shower with me. She'd taken off her bra, but still wore her stockings. "Ty, I can tell there's something wrong. Will you tell me?" She palmed my bar of soap off the little shelf on the wall and started washing me with it.

I knew we'd have this talk while we were both naked, but I'd expected it to happen in our bed as usual. 'Oh well,' I thought, 'the shower's good too. We're both mostly naked.' I should mention that I've always thought that serious relationship discussions should take place when we're both naked. I thought the physical lack of clothes made it easier to be intellectually open and honest, and emotionally vulnerable to your partner. Jill's told me many times that she loved my perspective and she'd readily adopted it, too. It was now an almost sacred pattern we followed, so I wasn't too surprised she'd followed me into the shower. I was more surprised she'd picked up my state of mind.

"Ok, honey, good stuff first," I began as optimistically as I could. "Most importantly I love you and I think I understand you better now. Last weekend was unimaginably erotic! I have no regrets about what we did."

"None at all?" she asked pointedly.

I wrapped my arms around her and spoke into her forehead, "Absolutely none. Do you remember when we were sitting in the bar and I asked Ryan to share his all-time best sexual experience?"

"Huh-uh," she nodded. "It was such a sexy story. I felt my pussy tingling as he was telling it."

"Me too, I mean, oh, you know what I mean." I stumbled. Jill giggled and moved down to wash my feet ankles.

"You're always so well-spoken, Ty."

"So anyway, if anyone ever asked me that question, last weekend with you would be my answer. Not even close!"

Jill worked her way up my legs to my crotch, paying at lot of attention to my cock and butt. "O-k," she said slowly. 'So what's bothering you?"

"I just want to come out and say it," I made sure she was looking at me before I continued. "I don't want to share you. I don't want us to be swingers. I don't want to go to Halloween orgies or New Years orgies. I don't want to look at the people I work with or the neighbors or our kids' friends' parents and think about how to get them to join us in bed. I like Ryan and Joy and I'm glad those things make them happy, but I don't want us to them. I love you, Jill! You're everything I need in a partner, in and out of bed! And I don't want to share you."

Tears welled up in her eyes as I spoke and I honestly thought I'd ruined everything. Obviously Jill wanted me to understand and accept her desire for group sex. I'd hoped it was something else, but the large tears rolling down her cheeks told me I'd gotten it wrong. I felt empty. I knew Jill would accept my decision, but I was even more certain that I was denying the person I loved above all others an important part of who she was. Would she resent me, stop loving me because of what I'm asking? The thought made my blood run cold even in the hot spray of water cascading over us both.

'Oh, Ty, she choked between gasps as she tried to stifle her crying before they became sobs of loss and sadness. "You sweet, loving, kind man. I love you and no one else!" She held me more fiercely than I could ever remember. It felt like she was trying to mold our bodies into one. Her gasping breath, her sniffling nose that comes with tears, and her heaving shoulders all settled before she finally looked up at me and took my face in her hands. Her eyes glistened with tears and love.

"You might be the dumbest smart person I know, she smiled softly at me.

'What?' Her unexpected reply released an avalanche of questions rolling down the slopes of my mind. 'Where was she going with this? What did I miss? Had I actually gotten this one right?' The last thought made me smile hopefully.

"What did I miss, honey?" Is all that came out.

She reached up and kissed me tenderly, lips closed and said, "You're clean, let's go to the bedroom," and just like that she turned and opened the shower door. I shut off the water and followed her out. I grabbed a big, fluffy towel and started to dry off as Jill slid her soaked stockings down her amazing legs and quickly rubbed them dry with a small towel. She took my hand and pulled me to our bed. We sat together on the edge, then she eased me back so I was reclining against the headboard. She scooted up beside me, but stayed seated facing me. She dropped a hand onto my thigh, perilously close to my balls.

"Do you remember," she started lightly, "last weekend when you were sliding in and out of me from behind and I was screaming the dirtiest, nastiest things you'd ever heard come out of my mouth?" Her hand wasn't moving, but her fingers were now curling up and down the inside of my thigh."

I nodded as I recalled the moment with absolute clarity. "Yes," I said out loud, but I finished my answer in my mind 'I remember when I stopped caring about what you wanted and I took what I wanted.'

"Ty, in that wonderful moment, you changed." I sat there stunned and embarrassed. Stunned because at that time a week ago, she had to have been so lost in her own lust she couldn't possibly know what I was thinking. Embarrassed because I stopped treating her as my wife and treated her as a fuck-toy.

"Somewhere in the middle of that, you . . . fucked . . .me." she emphasized the word 'fucked.' Jill must have seen the confusion on my face because all I was thinking was that we'd been fucking since the second week of our relationship.

"OK, let me try this another way," she wriggled her butt around trying to get more comfortable and in the process slipped her hand even higher on my thigh so her fingertips were tucked under my balls. "We make love and it's wonderful and sensual and fulfilling. I feel completely loved." I nodded, so she continued. "And we have wild monkey sex that's more playful and urgent and naughty and, don't take this wrong, more fun."

I knew what she meant. Making love was fun too, but it was a different kind of fun. I had always kind of thought as the two as being like the difference between being at work and being at home. I enjoyed both places, but the rules of behavior were different.

"I get it," was all I said.

"Well," her fingers were curling on my thigh again and her shy, sly teasing smile grew on lips and in her eyes. "I have a third gear, another, um, faster speed that I crave. That I like. Not all the time," she added quickly. "In fact it's kind of rare, but I've realized it's part of me and it hasn't gone away like I thought it would."

Jill's eyes never left mine as she spoke. "Ty, that's why I haven't had to say anything to you before now. I thought it was a college-days phase that would fade away as I became a wife and a mother and a professional businesswoman. But it didn't go away. Sometimes I just love to be fucked. My third gear is when I need to be used however you want, without concern for me."

My wife continued searching my face for evidence she was making sense and that I was finally getting it. "I'm not sure I can explain it any more other than to say that I feel strong and powerful when I've excited a guy," she paused, a coy grin edged onto her face, "or a girl to the point where he can't control himself. Then, when he loses all control, he becomes an animal. Animal ruled only by his passion for me. And he shows that change by taking me with any concern for my satisfaction. And in all the time we've been together, I've felt inadequate because I could never, not once, get you lose yourself in your desire for me."

Jill moved her lips closer to mine and whispered, as if sharing a secret. "Last weekend, you gave in to your desire for me and I loved it!" She drew back far enough to look at me again. "Does that even make sense?"

I nodded, because it sounded a lot like feelings I have about her. I like it when she gets so turned on she just loses all inhibitions and self-control. But another thought barged in and I had to have answer.

"So what have you been doing about satisfying this 'third gear' for the past 12 years?" I asked as I felt my blood turned to ice again at the thought she'd found other, more satisfying partners to race with.

Jill laughed! Out loud! It was a high, pure, tinkling laugh. "Ty, Ty, Ty," she stroked my cheek with her other hand, the one that wasn't cupping my balls. "I do what a good wife does, I get our parents to take the children, I get dressed up, and I jump your bones when you get home! And when I'm preparing myself for your pleasure, I always hope that on that night we'll find a way for both of us to shift into third gear. But, as you know, we've never found the right mixture to make that shift."

"Oh, Ty," she said gently, "You're such a wonderful lover. I love the way you touch me and you focus so much on my pleasure that I felt selfish for wanting more."

"So what happened last weekend that made you try such a different approach?" I asked, reverting into my analytic mode out of fear that she was losing patience with us, with me.

"That's another thing," she explained. "As I said, the need to go to that other level isn't an everyday feeling. In fact, I've gotten to the point where I can feel it building for a couple of days, sometimes a week, before it overflows inside me. That gives me the chance to plan to respond to it. I'm not always sure what triggers it," she smiled playfully and looked at my cock sleeping against my thigh. "Hi Trigger," she said softly and moved her hand around my flaccid cock. "This time it was your trip. I just ached to have you here. Not sure why this trip and not all of our others, but that's what did it. I made plans to pick you up and try to shock you a bit."

"A bit?!?" I gasped. "I would've lost a lot of money betting you'd never do anything like that!" Jill giggled.

"And I made damn sure the kids would be gone last Saturday night. I bought the new outfit you like so well, I was going to put my video on the TV so we could watch it together, I shaved myself, I was going to ask you straight out to take my ass. And, if that proved to still not be enough, I planned to have a naked talk like this with you that night and try for as long as it took, to help you see what I was asking. When we bumped into Joy and Ryan that was not at all anything I expected, let alone planned. But the whole evening just felt so natural and comfortable that I decided to actually let myself shift into that higher gear in front of you and see what happened. I thought I might lose you, but, you seemed to having a good time too," she finished teasingly.

"OK, one last question before we change the subject," I promised. "In the future, how will I know when you're feeling the need for more speed? Like you said, it's kind of a special occasion feeling and I want to go there with you, but only if I'm certain it's where you want to go."

"Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that part," Jill answered as she eased down onto my hip and blew warm breath over Trigger. "Maybe we can come up with another idea like our Clue Outfits," my wife sighed hopefully as she bent to slurp all of my still slumbering cock into her mouth.

I let her continue until Trigger came to life and reared up for her. Once I was fully erect, I dragged Jill across my body onto the other side of bed. She stretched out, spreading her long, smooth legs, inviting me to play with her however I wanted. I got up on all fours over her and then bounded out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked in disbelief as I headed back into the bathroom. "I have our toys out here!" she called to me as I dug into the pockets of the pants I'd worn all day and retrieved the small gift-wrapped box I'd bought earlier.

I walked out of the bathroom with both hands behind my back, letting Trigger point the way, so Jill knew immediately that something was up. "What?" she smiled.

"Fortunately for both of us," I answered as I stood beside the bed. "Sometimes the dumbest smart man you know is actually smart." One of us was wearing the biggest smile in the room, but I don't know which one of us it was. "Pick a hand."

"Left," she said as I let the anticipation build. I reached out with my left hand and held the 3-inch square gift out for her. "Ohhh! Is this for me?" she bounced up on the bed and took it from my open hand.

"I'd like to think it's for us, but it belongs to you," I said sincerely.