Jill's Past? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joy pushed back down on me, I felt Ryan's cock pulling out. It didn't take us long to find our rhythm, see-sawing in and out of Joy's sexy, tight body. As Ryan would push in, it helped Joy move up, letting me withdraw. When he pulled back, Joy sank back down onto her mount. Joy narrated our double penetration the entire time.

"Yee Haw, Trigger, fucking great ride. I'm already cumming on your huge cocks! Fuck meeee, Fuck your slut wife, I want another cock for my mouth! Cummmmiinnnggg agaiinnn! I love your cocks! Soooo big and hard and slippery and . . ." Joy babbled.

I stopped counting how many orgasms I thought she'd had in about 15 minutes. I knew when the last one hit though because she slammed down on my cock so fast that Ryan didn't have time to withdraw. I felt her pussy squeezing me with a whole new level of force as Ryan's fat head started to pull out. "No, oh my god, fill my ass!" Joy corrected him. When he plunged back in, Joy wailed even louder in exquisite pleasure.

Joy collapsed onto my chest and panting like she'd run a marathon. Ryan got off the bed and walked toward the bathroom. "Holy fuck," Jill said in a tone that was awe and envy.

Eyes still closed, Joy murmured, "Happy anniversary to me." Joy rolled off me onto her back beside me. Her chest rose and fell faster than normal, her breasts shivering slightly with each breath. "Be careful what you wish you wish for," she sighed to no one in particular.

I looked at my wife. She was holding the camera in front of her, still pointed at her co-worker. She alternated her view between the small screen on the back of the camera and the subject she was recording. I moved behind her and cupped her breasts, teasing her aroused nipples between my fingertips. Jill quickly put the camera on the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached toward Trigger, then stopped and placed her hands against my thighs. She paused, her lips almost touching the end of my cock. "Good boy, Trigger," she said enthusiastically, just as she would have if he was a beloved pet. Then she took me deeply into her mouth and swirled her tongue around me in her usual, sexy way. She moved her hands around to my ass and pulled me deeper. She swallowed a couple of times and moaned each time and then dragged her lips back and off of me, swallowing and moaning on last time. Looking up she said, "I think Trigger liked his new rider." Her eyes twinkled with playful lust. "Do you think he knows his usual rider's about to take him around on a new trail?" She beamed that amazing smile at me. Any lingering doubts I had about how she felt about what was about to happen were banished in the beam of that grin.

"I think he knows," I offered. "And I'm sure he's looking forward to it!" Jill kissed the end of my cock and we both looked at the bed at the same time. Joy still hadn't moved much, but she was holding the camera and had it pointed at us.

"Babe, I think you're going to have to move," Ryan urged his wife. I knew Joy was almost completely wiped out by the way she struggled to move. She rocked around, trying to keep the camera on us while using what little energy she had to move out of the middle of the bed. I heard a small 'beep' from the camera and knew she'd given up on recording. She stood, wobbling for a moment, then moved unsteadily toward the patio doors.

Ryan was standing on the far side of the bed running a soapy washcloth all around his hairless cock and balls. He was very thorough, which I appreciated. Satisfied, he switched hands where he held a second cloth that was dripping water and used it to rinse off the soap, even running it deeply between his butt cheeks, before returning them to the bathroom.

"I think I want you on your back, too," Jill instructed. I crawled back into the same spot I'd left just a minute earlier, but Joy had me move so I was lying more diagonally on the bed. She'd mounted the camera back on its tripod and put them on the nightstand pointed at the bed. She looked at the camera screen and adjusted me slightly. From that angle, the recording would have a profile view of our coming attractions. I heard the 'beep' and Joy sat on the edge of the bed out of view of the camera.

Jill squeezed a large slimy glob of the lubricant into her palm before offering it to me. I held my hand out, palm up and let her squeeze an even larger pool into my hand. "There is no such thing as too much lube," she giggled. "Let me get Trigger first, then you do me." She giggled again at her unintentional wording.

"Oh, they're going to 'do you' alright!" Joy giggled with her. Jill coated my cock with the slippery gel. It liquefied as the heat of my body warmed it so it started oozing down my cock. Jill spent more time slathering it around the base of my cock. "You should think about doing some manscaping," she opined as the gel matted the wild growth of pubic hair that grew in a lush garden extending out from around the base. "Ryan felt amazing," Jill explained without judgment or criticism.

"Whatever you'd like," I agreed as I started spreading my portion of the lubricant deep into her rear crevice. All I knew for sure about anal sex was that I needed to focus on her opening, so I circled it with a couple fingers. Then I used those two fingers to push the gel inside.

"Hey!" Jill jerked in surprise. "Let's start small and work our way up," she laughed.

Joy joined me laughing. "Let me help you, Ty," she giggled with Jill. "Amateur," she teased as she gathered some of the excess gel I'd left on Jill's ass cheek and dragged it to my wife's backdoor. She slipped her dainty index fingertip just barely inside. She moved her finger smoothly from about the first knuckle to the middle knuckle of her finger. Jill moaned as Joy lubed her ass. Joy must have felt Jill was ready for more because she withdrew her index finger, gathered up more gel from my palm, and returned to the more relaxed looking pucker. This time she used both her index and her middle finger, easing both inside her co-worker's butt. Jill accepted the intrusion noiselessly until Joy pushed past her middle knuckle and unhesitatingly plunged her fingers fully inside. "Oh gawd that's good, she breathed between clenched teeth.

Joy sawed her fingers in and out, rotating them around as she went. "Ok," Jill grunted, "one more before I try Ty's fat cock?" Joy withdrew again, slathered all of her fingers in the mess in my hand and only paused for a short second before pushing all four fingers in. "Oh, fuuuuck," Jill practically screamed. I thought she was in pain, but she quickly started pushing back against Joy's hand. She was only moving an inch or two back and forth, but she was moving quickly.

"Ok," she breathed and moved over my stomach. Her back was to me, her arms behind her on the bed on either side of my torso. Joy moved down out of sight and grabbed my slippery prick, holding it in position for Jill. My wife eased herself down until I was pressed against her light brown opening, then she pushed firmly. The head of my cock popped into her almost effortlessly. It felt like she sucked me into her ass because she had almost half of me inside her right away.

"That was the easy part," Jill breathed heavily, gulping air into her lungs and blowing it out.

"Maybe this will help," Joy said as I felt her butt settle on my shins.

Whatever she was doing must have indeed helped, because Jill hissed "Yeeesssss, more!" Jill forced another couple inches of my cock into her bottom, paused, then took another several moments of pushing and breathing and moaning until she had me fully embedded in the only place on her body that I'd never penetrated before.

"This is what I get for marrying a guy whose cock is named for a horse," she groaned in both pleasure and pain. I could tell she was smiling, but I also knew she was uncomfortable with my cock buried completely in her ass for the first time ever. She started taking little strokes up and down, barely moving more than a couple of inches. As my wife was getting used to my size, I felt fingers applying more lubricant to the base of my cock. I knew it helped because Jill's movements got longer. She sank all the way down and stopped. "I want to fuck my husband with my ass for a minute before Ryan joins in, OK?"

"Anything you want sweetie," Joy answered. I lied on the bed, not daring to move, as Jill bounced carefully up and down on me. I could tell she was getting used to having me in her butt as she moved farther up my shaft before sitting back down.

"Do you like fucking my ass, honey? Jill breathed heavily as she sped up even more.

"Amazing!" I growled, trying to overcome every instinct I had to fuck her back. "Fuck me with your ass?"

"I'm cummmming," she answered as I felt the tremor run through her and her throbbed around Trigger. I'd never even heard of someone cumming just from butt-fucking and I knew from Jill's voice and her body that it wasn't a small one, either.

Jill's bouncing slowed as her orgasm waned. Like Joy, my wife decided to add a second cock with the first one barely inside her. She lifted up until only my cockhead was still in her butt, "Ok, Ryan, I'm ready for you!"

I reached around my wife's hips and put my hands on either side of her sex. I couldn't see what was happening down there, si I spread her lips apart, displaying her open sex to Ryan and waited to see how it would feel for me to share my wife so fully.

"Hold on," Joy said quickly. "That's delicious!" I felt a soft tongue sliding along the edges of the fingers of both hands, obviously focused on pink, wet flesh between them. Joy only stayed there for a second before she withdrew. It was another couple of seconds before I felt a large bulb of slippery, spongy skin replace the soft tongue. I knew it was Ryan's mace about to invade my wife's most sacred altar. Pillow talk was one thing, but this was reality. Even after everything that had already happened that night, I felt my pulse race at the thought of my wife actually fucking another guy. I suddenly realized that I was holding her open for another lover not for me, but for her. I couldn't believe the surge of anxiety I felt. The uncertainty washed through me to my core. I didn't want to lose the woman I loved with all my heart to someone else's cock, especially one like Ryan's that appeared to be so well designed to give her pleasure in ways I never could.

I felt his massive head push past my fingers and enter my wife. "Aaaahhhhh, yessss!" Jill exhaled as the giant fuck-stick popped past the door of her altar and continued unerringly inside her until it reached the back of her womb. All movement stopped, but only for a second before I felt Ryan begin to pull out slowly. Ryan knew how to use his size and unique shape to his partner's delight, because I could feel him stop only when his mace-head reached my wife's opening and stretched her again. Only then did he begin his return trip into her depths. As if to confirm my worst fears, Jill loudly and lewdly announced another orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhh, fuck meeeee! I'm cumming on your huuuge coooockkk. Ooooohhh, yyeahhhh!" my wife screamed into my soul. She lifted her hips to meet him and I thought she was going to pull off of me entirely, but she knew what she doing and stopped short of that. "Soooo gooood," she breathed, "now stay buried inside me Ryan, just like that! Now Ty, I want to fuck my ass, hard!"

And I was back in the game! I flipped my hips up quickly, feeling my cock slide along Ryan's as I went. Because of all of the man-meat inside her, it was a lot harder to push up inside my wife. On the first stroke, I had trouble figuring out how to get the extra leverage I needed to really pound her ass. I finally was able to get my legs outside hers, bent at the knees, and planted my feet flat against the bed. I held her hips to hold her in place and slammed my cock back into her ass as she'd asked.

"Oh my gaawwwdd!" Jill wailed. "So good, soooo much cock." I'd never heard her so deliriously excited. I'm not even sure she knew what she was saying, but she kept going as I eased out of her ass and slammed myself back in as powerfully as I could. Over and over and over.

"Ooohhh, Ty, yessss. Fuck my ass. I'm cumming aaaall over Ryan's cock. Wanted this for so long, sooo good. Now Ryan, you too, pound me with your hard cock. I want you to cum inside meeee! Fill me up with your cuuuummmm!"

Ryan and I had no chance to establish any kind of rhythm like we had with Joy. Jill was moving between us too fast. At times we were see-sawing as we'd done with his wife, but more often we were both fully inside her or almost losing our contact with her. We were just fucking Jill anyway we wanted. And I was almost certain she was having one long continuous orgasm. Between the frenzied, urgent strokes and Jill's filthy encouragement, I wasn't surprised when I heard Ryan's now-familiar growl begin and build. His thrusting became more frantic as his growl became a howl. Jill screamed in pleasure as I felt Ryan's prick expand on the other side of the thin membrane that separated our cocks inside my wife. I felt him bury himself as far inside of her as he could and his howl became a roar that I heard over Jill's almost incoherent, smutty, cries.

"Yes, yes, cum in my cunt! Fill me up! Breed me with your cock! Shoot it in me so hard I taste in mouth!" my wife yelled as Ryan came inside her for what seemed like forever. I don't think I'd ever had an orgasm that lasted as long as Ryan's did.

I wasn't even sure he'd finished cumming when I felt his cock leave Jill's body and fall out of the sexual frenzy. With Ryan out of action, it was just us. Jill somehow swiveled so she faced me without ever releasing Trigger from her butt. As she resumed fucking me I could feel a river of cum pour out of her and onto me, pooling on my stomach and then running off my hips. Jill shifted higher and dropped her head toward my shoulder and spoke. "Pound my ass, Ty. Hard as you want. I want you to cum in my ass so I can be your ass-slut. Fuck my ass, please!"

As she was talking, all of the images that flashed through my mind were of her. Her slutty outfit at the airport, her double-fucking herself on video, her sucking on Joy's pussy until Joy and Ryan both came on her slutty face, her letting Joy push her slutty mouth on my cock so deeply that she took me all the way into her throat, and her taking a cock in her cunt and another in her ass at the same time yelling the filthiest, sexiest things I'd ever heard. So I fucked her like I'd never fucked her before. I slammed my cock into her ass and felt my release boiling deep within me. Another couple of strokes and I knew I'd give her what she was asking for. And then she surprised me for about the hundredth time in the last 24 hours when she whispered softly into my ear.

"I'm your slut, Ty. I'll fuck you whenever, wherever, however you want. Can I? Can I be your slut, Ty?"

"Gawd, YES!" I yelled as my cum burst out of me in an endless torrent, blasting a seemingly unending stream of my molten seed deep into my wife's clenching ass.

I don't know how long we laid there, her ass holding my cock as it softened for the first time in hours. Jill's body eventually stopped quivering and, for a minute, I thought she might have fallen asleep. I think she was asleep because her shallow, peaceful breathing in my ear never changed as I drifted off.

I had no idea how long Jill and I slept. I felt a wet, slippery softness washing all around my groin. I barely opened my eyes and saw Joy sitting beside me. It was still dark outside and almost all of the lights in the room were off. She was washing me with a small towel. I felt the slippery suds, then a warm, wet towel rubbing the soap away. Joy looked up and saw I wasn't asleep.

"Hey, sexy man," she said softly. "Jill's in the shower with Ryan. They'll be back soon. You can go back to sleep. Didn't mean to wake you. Sleep."

So I did.

The next time I opened my eyes, it was light outside. I felt a soft, wet tongue casually lapping at my cock as it lay dormant against my thigh. I looked down and saw light brown hair falling onto my stomach, hiding her face from me. Her movements were unhurried, but had an odd power to them. It took me a few seconds to realize that the bed was moving with a smooth, gentle rhythm from side to side. I reached my arms over my head and felt the wall of pillows, so I knew I was lying lengthwise on the bed. From the way her hair fell, I knew Jill was kneeling sideways to me as she patiently took an exhausted Trigger into her mouth and just held me there. Her body was moving softly back and forth across my hips. I looked behind her and saw Ryan on his knees, his hips rocking almost lazily back and forth toward her. He was looking at me with that disarmingly innocent grin. I smiled back at him hoping I looked friendly rather than still out of it.

"Joy?" I croaked through the balls of cotton someone had put in my mouth as I slept.

I heard a muffled sound from somewhere on the bed that might have been Joy. Ryan's smile got bigger as he lifted a hand and pointed at the bed directly in front of him. I couldn't see much because there was a small mountain of pillows right beside my head. Even though he was only a couple of feet away, all I could see of Ryan was his hairless chest and above. I could see my wife's breasts swaying gently up and down beneath her as she continued to use her mouth on Trigger, but the pillows blocked my view of her hips and legs. I reached down and simply held my hand palm up beneath her chest so that her nipple brushed against my open hand as her perfect breasts swayed. She hummed softly each time we touched.

I started pulling lazily at the pillow mountain. I whittled it down and saw that Jill was on all fours. Joy was sitting on the bed between Ryan and Jill, the back of Joy's head resting against Jill's ass while Ryan fed his cock into his wife's mouth. Every time he pushed into Joy's mouth, her head pushed against Jill's bottom, and Jill's mouth would move sideways over Trigger.

Trigger responded to both the sight of Joy slurping on Ryan's unique prick and the feeling of Jill's mouth and tongue on me.

"Honey?" Jill whispered around the end of my cock.

"Yes," I answered.

"Can I get Joy's help here?" she asked seductively.

"Whatever you want," I replied as her mouth bobbed gently on me.

She hummed in acknowledgement. "But, Ty," Jill continued in her sexy, teasing voice. "If Joy is up here helping me, she won't be able to keep Ryan away from my wet pussy." I looked again at their positioning and realized how they had set this up. My cock grew even more and Jill gave a coquettish giggle. "Or my tight ass."

'Damn this woman really knew how to push my buttons!' I thought.

"Is that ok?" she continued in the same teasing tone.

I chuckled softly and joined her game. "I get the feeling my naughty wife likes the idea of being left undefended against Ryan's mace." All three of them laughed at my description of Ryan's uniquely-shaped manhood.

When Jill laughed she coughed around my cock. I felt her saliva ooze down my shaft and she used it to lubricate me even more. She took her mouth off of me to catch her breath, still laughing and stroking me slowly with her hand. She looked up at me with a playful, guilty look. "Maybe," she smiled. We held each other's gaze for several moments. Jill was an amazing woman and the playful, loving twinkle in her eyes promised a lifetime of memories and fun with her. I started talking without looking away from my eyes.

"Joy, my wife would like some help with Trigger. And Ryan," I winked at Jill, "good luck storming the castle!" They all laughed again, but Jill's eyes sparkled with love and appreciation.

After the long night we'd shared and little (if any?) sleep we'd gotten, our movements that morning were more relaxed and playful rather than urgent and energetic. Ryan still made Jill cum more than once before he launched his horde of swimmers into her well-fucked pussy. The ladies gave me an amazing blowjob and used their lips, tongues, and even fingers when they dueled over the fresh serving of my cream. They even ended up in a 69 position that started with Joy cleaning up the mess her husband made in my wife's pussy.