Jill's Past? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill carefully removed the bow and placed it on the headboard, then shredded the wrapping paper to get to the box. It was a plain white box with no identifying emblems or names. Jill took the top off and spread the tissue paper apart and reached for the small length of black leather inside. It wasn't until she held the almost inch wide collar in her hands that she saw it. The small sparkling rhinestones embedded in the collar spelled the word 'SLUT'.

Jill just looked at it without speaking for so long I thought I might have screwed up.

"It's perfect,' she whispered. Then, looking up at me, I saw her eyes welling up again. "Will you put it on me?" she asked as she held it out to me.

"I will," I answered, "but only this first time. From now on, when you decide to wear this, I'll know how fast you want to go."

I put it around her neck and it fit perfectly. It rested comfortably in place around her throat. Jill turned to look at it in the mirrored headboard and traced her fingertips over the letters.

She looked at me in the mirror and her expression shifted into a more seductive look.

"Ty, I love you so very much. I was really afraid of how all of this would go. I even thought I was risking our marriage, but I should've known better. Not only did you go along with everything last weekend, you really understood what I was trying to tell you, and you found a way to make it even better!"

We hugged and kissed like lovers, like spouses, and like best friends all in one. I slipped into bed with Jill and we made out and cuddled and teased passionately, but unhurriedly. "Will you get the lights?" Jill asked.

I got out of bed and got the lights. As I snuggled back under the sheet with her, Jill whispered softly, "Just this once, I want to make love with you while I wear my new gift."

"Of course," I answered as I took an aroused nipple softly between my lips and stroked her feminine lips gently with my fingers.

"But the next time you see this collar on me, Ty," I could hear the smile in her voice, "You'd better fuck me like a slut!"

Epilogue

These events happened just over 5 years ago and we haven't had sex with anyone other than each other since then. Jill finally finished telling me about her first weekend at Adam's cabin and each episode of her stories provided a new thrill for both of us. It would be an excellent story if there's any interest from our readers. It took us about four months of story-telling to finally make it to the end of the first weekend. We're almost through her final weekend at Adam's cabin. She went a total of three times. The last time was in the late summer right before we returned to school. We'd started dating during the previous spring, but made it clear to each other that we weren't exclusive over that summer. Once we realized how we really felt about each other, neither of us cheated or strayed.

Jill wears her collar about four or five times a year. She wore it for New Year's Eve a few weeks ago. She had it turned inside out while we were at the party, but quickly reversed it before we even reached our car to head home. When she's collared, we've found that toys, blindfolds, ice, and a bit of me dominating her to help keep her at top speed. Along with me, of course. I discovered I like recording us, especially when Jill's wearing her collar. We've watched the videos of our weekend with Ryan and Joy dozens of times. Most of those times, Jill's not collared, but the sex is incredibly hot for both of us. Our lives are usually full with the demands of professional careers and parenthood, but we're fortunate that we've discovered ways of keeping our sex life fresh, exciting, and completely monogamous. Jill still sees Joy from time to time as business demands, but not outside the office. We've seen Ryan and Joy together once since that weekend. We had dinner with them when they came to town a couple of years ago, but it was just dinner. They're both still wicked funny and I like them, just not enough to have a repeat session with them.

One final note of clarification. I received my nickname for my cock from a college girlfriend. She used to say that if she squeezed me just right, she could make me shoot. I told Jill the story sometime while we were dating and she liked it so much she just kept the name. It was only later that we discovered it was also the name of Roy Rogers' horse.