Jill's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know about that?"

"He agreed to wear protection and not cum inside you so that he wouldn't risk getting you pregnant. That way Carlton could do it."

"That son of a bitch. I'm going to rip his fucking nuts off." Jill's face was dark. "He could have told me about all of this."

"That explains Carlton, too," Nicey said softly.

"We made them both promise not to tell you until we were sure. We didn't want to make the offer without your husband's agreement, and we still wanted to be sure we had the right women. After all, we are not just hiring officers for our company; we are bringing you into our family. Please try to understand our caution," Alva spoke for the first time.

"Martin really said he was okay with this?" Jill asked, her voice low.

"Only if you were. His words were, he would go along with your decision." Alva leaned forward. "He loves you very much."

"I need to talk to him before I can make up my mind. You are asking me to have a baby with another man. That isn't something I can do without talking to my husband. Shit! I can't believe I'm even thinking of doing this." Jill shook her head, her lips pursed in thought.

"They are asking the same thing of me," Nicey said.

"And are you okay with it?"

"I don't know. Carlton is obviously thinking this is his chance to bed you, but how will he feel when I have a white baby. I need to make sure he won't freak out and leave me when reality sits in."

Lorraine cleared her throat. "Both of your husbands are waiting for you outside. Go talk to them. If you can't do this, you will still have your job on Monday, just don't come this weekend and we'll understand. No hard feelings, no repercussions. Jill, do remember that your decision will impact Nicey. Alva only agreed to have a child with Martin. Sorry Nicey, but Alva wants him. So if Jill doesn't do this, neither of you can be promoted."

"Well that totally sucks. No pressure there," Jill grumped.

Nicey took Jill's hand. "If you can't do this, I won't blame you. I'll blame Lorraine's mother." Nicey laughed but squeezed Jill's hand.

With a deep breath, Jill and Nicey stepped out of Lorraine's office. True to Lorraine's word, Martin and Carlton were there, sitting in the foyer. Carlton rose as they entered the room, but Martin stayed seated with his hands in his lap and a nervous expression on his face.

Jill walked up to her husband, with her hands on her hips. She stayed silent for a moment. Martin looked up at her, his eyes soulful.

"Oh, shit! Don't give me those fucking puppy dog eyes, you cad. How could you not tell me. Just being careful? Wearing a condom so that another man could knock me up? I ought to ..." She paused and then softened.

Stepping forward she took his head in her hands and pulled him to her stomach. Holding him like that she mussed his hair. Pushing him back she smiled at him.

"Are you sure? What will your family think? What will our friends think?" Jill searched his eyes and found only love as he gazed up at her.

"That doesn't matter," he stated calmly. "What do you think?"

"I want to know if this is real." Jill's eyes didn't leave her husband.

"It's real," Carlton injected. "I read the by-laws. They are quite specific about only family being C level officers. I'm intrigued by the loop hole Lorraine and Alva seem to have found. They are exploiting the wording some, but I believe their legal reasoning is sound and will stand up in court should the move be challenged by another family member. The challenge seems unlikely as there is only one existing relative that meets all of the other criteria spelled out in the by-laws."

"Spoken like a true lawyer," Jill quipped.

"Well, I am a lawyer," Carlton shot back, raising his hands, palm up, in supplication.

"And a damned good one." Nicey beamed at her husband.

"What other criteria?" Jill asked. "You mentioned other criteria to be a C level officer."

"The big one is you must be female. You have to have served for more than a year in a V.P. role either for FWO or another company. Oh, and you can't be in a monogamous relationship with a man."

"What the fuck?" Jill and Nicey said in perfect unison.

Carlton shrugged. "It's in the by-laws. By having both of you have babies by men other than your husband, they can easily prove that neither of you are in a monogamous relationship with your husband. I think it was an oversight by Lorraine's mother, but it is how they are worded."

"What do you mean an oversight?" Nicey asked.

"I believe from reading the by-laws that the intent was to make sure C level officers were lesbians. Remember that Angela, Lorraine's mother, came out as a lesbian shortly before starting FWO."

"Wow, they really put a lot of thought into this." Jill sat down beside Martin.

"Well, you have to look at it from their point of view. They are taking a huge risk. They are not just offering you a job, they are bringing you into their family. That is something that they can't undo, no matter what. This is an old, well established family. FWO is not their only interest. They have assets all over the world. While their wealth is spread out among the family, the extended family is exceptionally wealthy and powerful. If we go through with their plan, we will all be related to Lorraine and Alva from then on." Carlton looked at his wife and then back to Jill. "It's a big decision all around."

"Martin, I love working for FWO. I love what it stands for, why it exists. It stands as a beacon for women everywhere that women can be just as good at business as men. I want to be the Chief Marketing Officer for FWO. I want it so bad. But not at the cost of our marriage. Before I agree, I have to know, really know, that it won't destroy us." Jill held Martin's hand, looking into his eyes as she spoke.

"Jill, my love, I don't know what the future will bring, but I do know this; my love for you won't diminish or change if we do this. I will love you and our baby," he looked up at Carlton, "and it will be our baby, no matter who the biological father is, for always and forever."

Carlton turned to Nicey. "I feel that same way. Martin and I discussed this after Lorraine spoke to us. If Martin gives you a baby, it won't matter, it will still be our baby, and I'll love you and our baby unconditionally."

"And you won't feel different once the baby is born and everyone knows it isn't yours?" Nicey asked, her eyes steady on her husband.

"That is not a one hundred percent guarantee. Many mixed race children can be mistook for being one or the other race, but that isn't important. If people who matter ask, we'll be honest with them and they will either accept it or not, their choice. And to answer your question, no I won't feel different, no matter what. I understand the sacrifice you are being asked to make for your career. I will support you if you say yes or if you say no. This choice really is yours."

Nicey looked at Jill expectantly. Jill met her gaze, then she looked at Carlton. He was a few inches shorter than her at right around six foot. His thick black hair was cut short in a nice business cut. She knew he was smart. He'd worked his way through law school on his own and was already a senior partner in a prestigious law firm. His deep dark chocolate skin was beautiful, and although he wasn't in nearly as good shape as Martin, he was fit with little fat on him. She took a deep breath, turning to her husband.

"If I say yes, you will still love and cherish me?"

"I will." Martin's face was somber. "Until death do us part."

Jill turned to Carlton.

"If I say yes, you understand that I am still Martin's wife. No matter what?"

"I do," Carlton said his face serious.

She turned to Nicey. "Do you want this? Have you made up your mind?"

Nicey looked at her husband and nodded. "I do. I want this."

"If I say yes, will we still be best friends? You won't try to take Martin from me? I won't try to take Carlton from you." Jill's eyes never left Nicey's.

"Yes, and never. I love Carlton. He is my knight in shining armor. Oh, sure, I'll enjoy Martin, but," she grinned at Carlton's pursed eyebrows, "I love only this man." Nicey took Carlton's hand and kissed him on the lips.

Jill turned, pacing a couple of times and then nodded.

"Okay. It seems like everyone is on board. Wow! Who would have thought. This morning I was ... and now I'm ..." She stopped, looking at each of the others and then laughed. "Oh fuck! Let's all go get lunch."

All through lunch there was a sexual tension between them. The small Mexican restaurant they went to served excellent margaritas and Jill and Nicey each had two. The men were driving so they stuck with iced tea. As they ate, the conversation stayed on safe topics, discussing the new line, Carlton's latest business contract negotiations, even Martin's personal trainer business. When lunch was over they sat and talked more. The women were a little buzzed and everyone had relaxed.

"So what if I like it and want more?" Nicey said, looking at Jill and then at Martin.

"More what?" Jill asked, her brows pursed.

"You know, with Martin!"

Carlton laughed. "Valid question, Jill. I was thinking the same thing, actually."

"You mean ... oh! After?" Jill looked at Nicey and then at Carlton. After a second she looked over at Martin. "And what if you like it too? With Nicey, I mean."

"What about you and Carlton. You might find you like that too," Martin quipped back at her.

Jill glanced back at Carlton. For the first time she really thought about that part of it. She'd been so focused on the baby part, that she hadn't thought about what it would be like to have sex with Carlton. She hadn't been with anyone other than Martin since their third date, nearly five years ago. She certainly had not been a virgin when she met Martin. She'd been dating a construction worker named Craig when Martin first asked her out. She and Craig had just had a fight about something stupid and she'd been furious at him so when Martin asked her out she said yes. The first date had been so nice. The kisses and gentle fondling had been bliss. Then he'd asked her out again. She and Martin had sex on the second date. Craig found out about Martin two days later. It wasn't like she cheated on Craig. They'd never said they were exclusive. But Craig had been hurt and angry. After she went on the third date with Martin, she and Craig split up for good. Nine months later, she became Mrs. Jill Cumbest.

What would it be like to have sex with Carlton. She'd always enjoyed the excitement of a new partner before Martin. Would it be like that again? The thrill of discovery. New sensations. Martin worked hard to keep their sex fun, but with a new partner, would there be an added rush? Suddenly she realized that everyone was quiet, looking at her and she was staring at Carlton.

"Maybe," she said softly.

The others all laughed.

"You stood there looking at him like you were appraising a side of beef for five minutes and you say 'maybe'?" Nicey grinned.

"Come on, babe, you know you want some of this," Carlton chided her, flexing his arms in jest.

"It's okay, my love, you can admit it. Your interest is peaked just like ours is." Martin wrapped his strong arm around Jill. "Just relax and go with it. Remember, we will still be together no matter what."

"Even if I decide I do like it with Carlton and want more?"

"Even if you do. But it has to be both ways." Martin squeezed her to him, holding her tight.

"Both ways?"

"Yes, if you get to be with other men, then I get to be with other women. It can't be one sided."

"Oh! Yeah." That thought hit home.

Martin was going to be with other women. Of course he was. He was going to make Alva and Nicey pregnant. She turned her eyes to him.

"Promise me you won't leave me. Promise me that no matter what, you'll always come home to me." Tears welled up in her eyes.

"I will, my love. Will you promise me too?"

Seeing the insecurity in Martin's face made her feel better, somehow, and she gave him a wide smile.

"I will always be your wife, first and forever."

Across from them, Nicey and Carlton were having the same conversation.

"I think we should all go home and spend the evening making sure our partners remember why they married us," Martin said, his eyes never leaving Jill's.

Jill flashed him a smile, nodding. As the group parted at the front door, Nicey gave Martin a tight hug.

"See you tomorrow," Nicey said to Jill's husband.

Jill gave Carlton a hug and a peck on the lips. "See you tomorrow," she whispered into his ear.

Then she and her husband were in her car, Martin driving, headed home.

At home they again discussed Lorraine's plan and it's impact on their relationship. The children, so integral to the plan, bothered Jill, but Martin was sure that they would love the children without reservation. Jill harassed the plan from ever angle, but in the end she admitted that she wanted the position enough to overshadow her reservations. Martin let her rant, fume, and talk until she was done, then he took her into his arms and held her tightly.

Taking her hand, Martin led her to the bedroom. As she stood looking up at him, he slowly removed her blouse, then her skirt. He kissed her as he unhooked her bra. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Scooping her up, Martin gently put her on the bed. She lay there, watching him strip, admiring his physique. When he was down to his boxers, he climbed on the bed beside her and took her into his arms.

"I love you, Mrs. Cumbest," Martin whispered into her ear.

"Will you still love me with Carlton's baby swelling my belly?"

"Yes. I will love you forever. And I will love our baby, unconditionally." He pulled back and looked in her eyes. "Will you be okay with my babies growing in Alva and Nicey?"

She nodded slowly. "I think so, but I'm afraid I'm going to be so jealous of them while you are making babies with them."

He pulled back a little more, bringing his face into focus. "If you are worried about this affecting our relationship, we won't go tomorrow."

She stared into his eyes, searching for the reassurance she needed. She saw love, concern, and devotion. Smiling, she reached up and pulled him down to her, kissing his lips with fervor. Their lips parted and tongues danced together. His crotch was pressed into her thigh, just above her knee and she could feel him harden. Finally she pushed him back and grinned up at him.

"No, I believe you and, honestly, I want this. I just don't want it to change us."

"Oh, my love," he said, smiling down at her. "This will most certainly change us. But change is life, if we don't do this, we will still change. Change isn't bad. What's important is that we will be together through this change. We will embrace it and come out stronger because of it."

"It's going to be weird being with someone different? I haven't had another man since our third date." Jill shifted as she spoke, spreading her legs and pulling him to her.

Shifting higher on the bed, Martin raised up, looking down at her. "I haven't had another woman since before we started dating. The moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me."

"That is so sweet, but tomorrow that changes. Tomorrow you will make love to Alva and probably Nicey as well."

He cut her off with a gentle finger to her lips. "No, tomorrow I will fuck Alva and Nicey. I will procreate with them, but it will just be sex, not love. You are the only woman I will make love to. And I expect you to only have sex with others and to love only me." His face was serious. "That is how we continue to be us, even while we do this."

"But what if we do start having feelings for others? I don't know if I can have sex with a man and not have any feelings for him. What if you connect emotionally with Alva or Nicey or even Lorraine?"

"If I feel myself becoming emotionally involved with Alva, or Nicey, or anyone else, we will have to discuss it and find a path forward for us. The same goes for you. If you find yourself falling in love with someone else, we need to discuss it. We have to be open with each other; honest and open. We can't hide feelings. It may be that we can't avoid them. This is new territory for me. But no matter what happens or what we feel, we have to be honest with each other."

Rolling to his side, her took her in his arms, pulling her to him in a tight embrace. "I love you, Jill Cumbest. You are the love of my life. I've known it since the first moment I laid eyes on you."

"I love you so much." Jill kissed Martin on the lips. No tongue, just a long intimate kiss between lovers.

She could feel his manhood responding to the kiss, growing, hardening against her leg. Her passion flared inside her and the gentle loving kiss changed, became rougher, needier. Her tongue slipped out and into his mouth. His hand found her breast, still gentle, but firm as his thumb stroked across her hardening nipple. Reaching down, she stroked him, her fingers barely able to circle his thick shaft.

Desire welled up in her. She wanted him. Pushing him onto his back, she straddled him, her ass only inches above the tip of his throbbing cock. She leaned forward, putting her face close to his. She could smell his breath, sweet like a candy mint. She could see the love in his eyes. He gazed up at her, a smile on his lips.

"You're making my stomach wet," he chided with a grin.

Realizing he was right, her pussy was so wet she was leaving a trail of her nectar on his hard abs with each movement.

"Put a condom on me, I'm so turned on by you, I don't know if I could keep from cumming inside you right now."

The condom. He was honoring his agreement to allow her to get pregnant by Carlton. She looked in his eyes. He was doing this for her. She reached to the nightstand and retrieved a condom, still in its package. She could throw it to the side, stay home tomorrow and be happy as the Vice-President of Marketing for FWO. Her marriage would be safe and she knew Martin would respect and honor her decision without anger or blame. Or she could put this condom on her husband, making sure he did not put his baby in her, go to Lorraine's tomorrow and let another man, her best friends husband, make her pregnant. She looked at the condom in her hand and then at her husband. He was just waiting, watching her.

The decision had been made earlier, but it wasn't too late to back out. Backing out would keep Nicey from the job she wanted. She didn't want to do that to her friend. Would Martin truly understand and accept the sacrifice she was asking of him? She saw in his face that he would. She knew he would never blame her. He was supporting her, in whatever decision she made. The thought warmed her and sparked desire within her. She wanted him.

Tearing open the package, she tossed the empty wrapper to the side and then rolled the condom down her husband's hard shaft. Rising up, she positioned her pussy above his sheathed cock. Her eyes steady on his, she lowered herself down; feeling his manhood fill her. Once he was completely inside her, she paused; feeling him throb inside her stretched pussy.

"I love you, Martin."

"I love you too, Jill."

She began to move, pushing up until just the head of his cock was inside her and then rocking back down until her full ass touched his thighs. She could feel the condom on his cock. It didn't feel bad, just different. To her it symbolized his acceptance that Carlton would fuck her and make her pregnant. The thought was erotic. Her husband was accepting that she would fuck another man. She looked down at Martin, saw the love in his eyes. Her tempo increased. Wanton thoughts filled her mind and her desire blazed bright.

As her movements became frantic, she allowed her orgasm to flare. Arching her back, she heard herself moan. She felt Martin's hands on her breasts and imagined they belonged to anther man. Her climax exploded and her pussy clenched on her husband's protected cock. Inside her she felt him swell and then pulse as he filled the condom with his seed.