Jill's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine took Rapheala in an intimate embrace, kissing her on the lips and letting her hand run over her niece's butt. Once Lorraine released her, Rapheala moved to Jill, embracing her and pulling her head down so that she could kiss her on the mouth. Jill tasted the remnants of her own nectar on Rapheala's lips. Rapheala's hand touched Jill's ass and then slid up to cup her breast. The kiss lingered and when they finally broke, Alva, now naked, was on the bed.

"Come, Jill, I want you to lie beside my wife." Lorraine took Jill's hand and led her to the bed.

Jill lay down on the bed next to the voluptuous Alva and turned toward her. Alva smiled, gently stroking Jill's face. Their lips met in a kiss. As their kiss lingered, Jill felt the bed move and she glanced over to see Martin kneeling on the other side of the bed. She broke the kiss with Alva and smiled at her husband. He smiled back, waiting. Lorraine leaned over the bed, her lips softly brushing Jill's ear.

"Get her ready for your husband. Touch her. She likes you very much." Lorraine's voice was soft, but there was an undertone of lust.

Jill looked at Alva. Jill had some experience with women in the past, before she married Martin. Alva was a beautiful woman. Her smoky dark eyes were endlessly deep pools that Jill felt she might fall into and be lost forever. Her large, firm breasts were topped by nearly black areola and thick black nipples that were standing up tall and proud. Jill let her hand touch Alva's soft hips, sliding up to touch the underside of her round breast. Feeling her own sex begin to moisten, Jill slid her hand up farther, cupping Alva's softness.

"Isn't my wife magnificent?" Lorraine whispered into Jill's ear. "Kiss her, she loves to be kissed."

Jill leaned forward, her lips touching Alva's. They kissed again. Lorraine's hand slipped over Jill's slender torso and she took Jill's breast into her hand, squeezing it gently. Jill and Alva's kiss grew more passionate and Jill slid her hand down over Alva's soft stomach until she felt the soft mound of her mons. Alva had short pubic hair, trimmed close, but it covered her mons and down over the lips of her sex. Jill let her fingers slip down between Alva's legs, touching her swollen and distended lips. Alva drew in a sharp breath as Jill's hand touched her pussy. Moaning into Jill's mouth, Alva spread her legs wider to give Jill better access.

"Yes, touch her. Is she wet yet? I want you to get her ready for your husband's cock," Lorraine whispered into Jill's ear as her hand found Jill sopping pussy. "Ooh, you like touching my wife, don't you? Do you want to taste her before your husband fucks her?"

Jill nodded, realizing she really did want to taste this gorgeous woman. She drew herself up onto her knees, unconcerned that she was flagrantly exposing her pussy to everyone else in the room, Her mouth left Alva's lips, drifting down her chin to her neck. Continuing, she kissed her way down to Alva's breasts, kissing, licking and sucking on them. As she did her eyes went to Martin, still kneeling beside them. His impressive cock was sticking straight out, but oddly his eyes were focused behind her. Looking back she saw Nicey and Carlton standing beside Lorraine.

"Lick her, Nicey," Lorraine said. "Get her ready for Carlton's cock."

Jill felt petite hands on her ass and then warm breath. She looked back to see Nicey bent over. The soft warmth of a tongue touched Jill's already moist pussy. Involuntarily, a groan escaped Jill's lips. In front of her, Alva's pussy was waiting and Jill wanted it badly. She extended her tongue, letting it graze Alva's lips. Alva was already getting aroused, her nectar glistening between her lips. Jill dipped forward, her tongue parting Alva's labia, tasting the woman's juice. She explored Alva's pussy while Nicey sucked and licked her.

"Are you ready for Carlton's dick?" Lorraine asked after a while.

Jill looked at Martin. He nodded. Looking back at Lorraine and then at Nicey, Jill nodded. This was it, in a moment she would no longer be a faithful wife. The soft melancholy thought flitted through her mind but the earthy fragrance of Alva's lust shoved it aside. Jill lowered her mouth again, tasting the sweet nectar of Alva's sex.

"Put your husband's cock into her," Lorraine said to Nicey. "Help him put his baby into her."

She felt Nicey put one hand on her back and then the head of a nice sized cock was pressed against her waiting sex. Jill kept her mouth on Alva's pussy, wanting to eat the other woman as Carlton fucked her. Alva moaned, putting her hand on the back of Jill's head and forcing her tighter into her pussy.

"Yes, eat my pussy, Jill. Get me ready for your man's cock," Alva grunted out.

Jill used her tongue on Alva as Carlton's cock slipped into her, penetrating her a couple of inches before she felt Nicey's hand against her sex. Nicey's hand moved away and Carlton thrust forward burying himself inside her pussy. He was noticeably smaller than Martin, but still snug inside her. Pleasant, she thought, full, but not stretched; so different from Martin. He held still for a moment and then started moving, sliding back until just the head of his cock remained inside her and then thrusting forward to bury himself balls deep in her sopping pussy again. This was it. She was no longer monogamous. She was no longer a faithful wife. The thought, previously sad, was buoyant, exhilarating, freeing. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"He's fucking you, Jill," Lorraine said, lust making her voice a guttural growl. "He is fucking you bare. Soon he'll put his baby into you."

Jill looked up from Alva's dripping pussy and saw her husband. Eyes wide, mouth open slightly, he was watching Carlton fuck her. She dropped her eyes down to his cock. It was as hard as she'd ever seen him and a small drop of pre-cum glistened on the end. Reaching over, she put her hand on his cock just as Carlton hit bottom again.

"Yes, Jill. Bring your husband to my wife. I want to see you put his cock into her," Lorraine grunted in a hoarse, lustful voice.

Jill pulled Martin toward her. Following her lead, he moved between Alva's legs. Coaching him forward, Jill got him close enough that she could take his cock into her mouth. She took all that she could, relishing the feel of him in her mouth while Carlton fucked her. It was so dirty and yet she loved the feeling of two cocks inside her at once. She sucked Martin while Carlton slowly pistoned inside her. Looking up at her husband, his eyes were glued to her ass where another man's cock was embedded.

"Put him in my wife's pussy, Jill. Watch your husband fuck my wife while Carlton fucks you and gives you his baby." Lorraine's voice shook Jill out of her bliss.

Pulling off her husbands cock, Jill guided him down to Alva's waiting, wet, pussy. She squeezed his cock, attracting his attention and he finally looked at her face.

"Are you okay my love?" Jill asked him softly.

His eyes flicked back up to where Carlton had just thrust into her again and then came back to her. He smiled.

"Yes, you are so sexy right now," Martin said, his voice shaking a little.

"Do you want to fuck Alva?"

"Yes." Martin's husky voice thrilled her.

"Do you want to put a baby in her while Carlton puts his in me?"

"Yes!" His voice was louder, firmer.

"Then fuck her, my husband. Fuck her so good she'll want ten babies by you!" Jill pulled him forward until the first three inches of his cock entered Alva's slit.

At that moment Lorraine eased her hand under Jill and cupped her tit, squeezing it gently. She leaned forward until her lips were by Jill's ear.

"Put him all the way in. Put him in and then suck her clit." Lorraine's words were urgent, strained.

Jill looked at her boss and realized that Rapheala was behind her aunt, eating the older woman's pussy. That explained at least some of the lust in Lorraine's voice.

Jill pushed her husband's cock into Alva until her hand touched her pussy then she moved her hand to Martin's bare butt and pushed him forward. Alva gasped as the last several inches of Martin's cock invaded her sex.

"Oh, fuck! I'm so full. I've never been this full before," Alva hissed.

Martin stayed still, letting Alva adjust to having his cock inside her. Carlton was pumping faster and holding onto Jill's hips. Lorraine pushed Jill's head down until her mouth touched both Martin's cock and Alva's pussy.

"Suck her clit while your husband puts his baby in her," Lorraine hissed.

Nicey leaned down on Jill's other side, her beautiful face over Jill shoulder and one hand moving up to Jill's breast. Lorraine was still mauling her other tit as Nicey took Jill's nipple between her finger and thumb and pinched gently.

"Do you like my husband's cock, slut? Does it feel good in your cunt? He's been saving up for you. He's going to knock you up and give you his baby, today, right now." Nicey pulled Jill's nipple hard at the end.

At Nicey's pull, Jill's pussy clenched down on Carlton's cock. He groaned behind her, clutching her round ass and pulling her tight to him. His balls, heavy and full, swung up, slapping her clit. A strong spasm wracked her body causing her face to drop down to Alva's stretched slit. She felt her husbands cock slide past her lip as he thrust into Alva. Alva gabbed Jill's hair with both hands, twining her fingers in the long blond strands, pushing Jill's head down, forcing her mouth onto her engorged clit. Carlton, gave another hard push and froze, his cock pulsing inside her. She felt the heat of his come as he filled her with sperm.

"Oh, fuck!" Jill moaned as she and Carlton came together. "He's cumming in my pussy. Fuck, he's filling me up!"

Martin, still pumping his cock into Alva, reached down and stroked the side of her face.

"You are so sexy right now, my love. I love you," Martin said.

Jill couldn't respond, her body was shaking and no matter how she tried she couldn't catch her breath. Alva, pulled her head up, turning her so that they could see each other. Their eyes met and Alva smiled, mouthing a soft "Thank you."

As Carlton pulled back, his cock falling from Jill's dripping pussy, Lorraine patted Jill on the back.

"Quickly, lay down," Lorraine said, gestureing to the bed on the other side of Alva where one of the young attendants were already positioning pillows for her.

Jill slipped around Martin, still slowly pumping his cock in and out of Alva, and started to lie down with her head near Alva's, but Lorraine shook her head.

"No, Jill, lie the other way so that you can see your husband fuck my wife."

Jill nodded and turned so that her head was toward the foot of the bed. The bed was large enough that with her legs bent and her butt raised on the pillow her head was level with Alva's hips. She didn't have a great view of Martin's cock or Alva's pussy, but the motion of her husband between the other woman's legs left no doubt he was still fucking her. Looking around the room, Jill saw the full extent of the orgy. On a nearby couch Charlotte was riding Jerry's cock while Lisa rode his face. Rapheala was still eating Lorraine's pussy, now laying on the bed under her aunt while Lorraine sat on her face with a look of pure rapture on her face. Nicey had led Carlton to a nearby chair and was kneeling in front of him, cleaning his cock with her mouth. The two attendants were standing near the door, waiting on instructions. Reaching up, Jill stroked her husbands butt.

"Does his cock feel good, my love?" Lorraine asked, leaning forward and gazing down at Alva.

"Fuck yes. I've never been this full. He knows what he's doing too. You will have to give him a try, Lorraine."

"Mmm, yes, I intend to, my wife, but first lets get you knocked up."

Martin hooked his arms under Alva's knees and raised her legs up. With her rounded ass pulled up, Jill could see her husband's cock pumping in and out of the other woman's pussy. It was one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen. Reaching down she rubbed her clit as she watched Martin fuck Alva. Her husband's tempo was increasing. Looking up at his face, Jill could tell he was getting close.

"That's it my love, put your baby in her. Cum deep in her pussy and make her pregnant," Jill encouraged her husband.

"Yes, Martin. Fuck my wife and give her the child we want so bad. Make her cum on your cock!" Lorraine leaned forward more, taking her wife's breast into her mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Alva cried out. "Suck my tits while he fucks me. Fuck, I'm going to fucking cum." Alva's voice got higher and higher as her climax grew.

"I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum," Martin groaned. He pulled Alva tighter into him, pushing his long cock as deep into Alva as he could.

With a long low moan, Martin closed his eyes and stopped moving. Jill knew he was giving Alva his seed.

"That's it, lover, fuck her good and knock her up." Jill's eyes went to her husband's face. His eyes were screwed shut but his mouth was open as his climax sent shudders through his body.

Jill reached over and cupped his balls with one hand, feeling them pulse as he shot stream after stream of hot jism into his new lover. Finally his spasms quieted and He relaxed, pulling about half of his cock from Alva's sopping pussy. He stayed like that a moment and then let her legs down to the bed, drawing himself fully out of her. Immediatly one of the attendants was there, lifting Alva's bottom and pushing a large fluffy pillow under her butt.

"There you go, sweetheart. Let that baby making cum flow down into you. Imagine it fertilizing your egg and making a sweet baby girl for you." Lorraine brushed her hand across Alva's sweat soaked brow as she smiled down at her wife. "I love you, Alva."

"I love you too, Lorraine," Alva replied, reaching up and pulling Lorraine down to a gentle, loving kiss.

Jill watched them for a moment and then looked back up at Martin. He was resting there, on his knees, still between Alva's spread legs. Jill reached for him, pulling him around so that she could reach his cock with her mouth. Her tongue flicked out, stroking the flagging head of his cock. She could smell the mixture of Alva's nectar and his cum on his cock, a tangy, earthy smell that caused her used pussy to heat up. Taking him in her mouth, she could taste the mixture of her husband and his new lover on his cock and she groaned in pleasure.

Martin reached down and cupped her breast, squeezing it, rubbing across her nipple. Continuing to clean his cock with her mouth, Jill licked all of the combined juices from him. Once she was done, she looked up at him with a smile.

"Come lay beside me," Jill said softly.

Lorraine was already snuggled up to Alva on the other side, petting and fondling her wife. Martin slid off the back of the bed, climbing back on beside Jill, his head next to hers. He lay on his side, propped up on one elbow, looking down at her. Taking his head in one hand, Jill pulled him down into a deep, sensuous kiss, their tongues tangling together as their lips met. Pulling back, Martin smiled at Jill and looked around.

"Wow. Jerry is getting mobbed over there," Martin said with a grin.

"Oh?" Jill asked, trying, unsuccessfully, to crane her neck around to see.

"Yeah, he's on the floor with Charlotte riding his cock, Nicey is sitting on his face, and he's fingering Rapheala while she is sucking on her mom's tits."

"Where is Lisa?" Jill asked.

Martin looked around. "She's with Carlton, sucking his cock, but it looks like you wore him out good."

Jill reached a hand down and took Martin's cock into her hand, stroking it gently.

"Did Alva wear you out, lover?"

"For a moment, but you keep that up and I'll be ready in no time."

Jill paused in her stroking and her face grew serious.

"Are you okay with this? Really?"

Martin smiled down at her but his face was serious behind the smile.

"If you still love me and are coming home with me, then yes. I'm okay with it. Are you still okay with it?"

Jill nodded her head. "Yes. It was very sexy watching you with Alva." She resumed her stroking.

Martin's cock began to firm under her touch. Leaning forward, she kissed him softly on the lips. Returning her kiss, he stroked her breast, thumb grazing over her crinkled nipple. Jill lost herself in the tenderness of the moment, kissing her husband and feeling his touch. His shaft grew fully hard in her hand as she continued to stroke him gently. After a while the bed shifted again and they broke their kiss. Looking up, Jill saw Nicey kneeling just below her head, her legs bent so that her well rounded rump touched her heels.

"Okay, you two. It's my turn to get knocked up," Nicey grinned down at Jill. "And I want you to have a front row seat, so to speak."

Jill grinned up at her friend. "So come over here and I'll watch as you ride my man."

"Oh, I had something a little different in mind," Nicey said, still grinning. "Just lay there and I'll show you."

Nicey rose up on her knees and then moved forward, straddling Jill's head and putting her dripping pussy just inches away from Jill's eyes. Jill had no choice but to stare up at her friends, engorged, dripping lips. Jill thought that Jerry must pretty good at cunnilingus to have Nicey so wet and ready.

Beside her, Jill felt Martin leave the bed. She looked up, between Nicey's beautiful round butt cheeks to see him climb on the bed, his long shaft bobbing up and down as he got into position behind her friend. She reached up, her arms circling Nicey's thighs, and stroked Martin's cock.

"Yes, put your husband inside me," Nicey hissed above her.

Jill guided Martin's cock forward, pressing its swollen purple head to Nicey's entrance. Above her, Nicey hissed and rocked backward, pushing half of Martin's knob into her. Without thinking, Jill raised her head, pressing her mouth onto Nicey's sex right where her husband's cock penetrated her. She tasted her best friend's pungent nectar as Martin pushed forward, driving more of his cock into Nicey's hole. Above her Nicey moaned, low and deep. Jill opened her mouth and drew Nicey's lips in, sucking them. She could feel Martin sliding in deeper and deeper until his balls drug over her forehead and she knew he was fully inside her best friend's pussy. He stopped moving, holding still and letting Nicey adjust to his size. Jill dropped her head down. Craning her neck, she took one of her husband's balls into her mouth, sucking it gently. She could tell that his sack was already filling with his seed. Cum that would soon be going deep into Nicey's sweet pussy, hopefully making her pregnant.

"Oh, fuck," Nicey moaned above her. "I'm so fucking full."

"You like his big cock, don't you baby," Carlton said from somewhere around Jill's feet.

Jill guessed that he'd come over when Martin had started to fuck his wife. She liked that he was there, watching as her man fucked his wife. The bed moved and she felt Carlton pull her legs apart as he moved between them.

"Yes, fuck yes, I love his big cock inside me," Nicey howled as she began to rock forward and back on Martin's thick shaft. "He feels so good." Nicey groaned as Martin grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard onto his cock, shoving himself deep inside her. "So fucking good, baby. His cock is so big. So fucking big."

Jill released Martin's ball from her mouth so that she could return to licking Nicey.

"Fuck yeah! Jill is eating me while her husband fucks me, baby," Nicey grunted out. "I want him to cum inside me and knock me up. I want to have his baby!"

Jill felt Carlton's hard cock press against her pussy and she spread her legs wider, inviting him in.

"You like being fucked by other men, don't you baby," Carlton said, his voice gravelly and hoarse. The head of his cock was pressed against her pussy, but not inside her.