Jill's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing onto him, she lay still, feeling his cock soften inside her. Turning her head, she looked at his face, fearful of what she would see there, but there was only love in his eyes as he gazed down on her. He tipped his head down and kissed her on the forehead softly.

"Is this what you really want, Martin? Are you sure?"

"Yes and no. I have been thinking about it a lot since Lorraine sprang it on Carlton and me two weeks ago. I will support you and your decision. I never want to hold you back but I don't want to lose you."

"I don't ever want to lose you either, you big hunk."

Rolling off of him, she sat up. She smiled down at Martin. Her hand traced it's way down his chest until she reached his softening cock. She pulled the condom from his member. Dropping the used rubber to the side, she stroked him. Her eyes were on his face, watching his expression. She licked her lips seductively.

"You are right, this will change us. I think it already has. We need to communicate if we are going to make this work. We have to be completely honest with each other."

"I agree," Martin said with a smile.

"So you are okay with me and Carlton?"

"I think so. The idea of seeing you with him is very erotic, but," he paused for a moment and the smile slid from his face. "It scares me too. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you."

"Do you want to be with Alva and Nicey?" She fought to keep her voice steady.

Martin sat up. "I have only wanted to be with you since the first time I saw you."

"Aww, that's sweet. Now tell me the truth, do you want to be with Alva and Nicey." She kept her expression neutral.

Martin laughed. "Well, Alva is incredibly beautiful. Any man would want to have her. And Nicey, well, she has been flirting with me for a while and she is pretty and just fun to be around. If I have to get her pregnant, you know."

Jill gave him a false glare and then laughed.

"I can't blame you, I guess. When I look at Alva, I ..." she paused and felt her face redden.

"Really? That would be hot!"

She felt his rod stiffen and she smiled. "I think it would be hot to watch you with her. I hope, when the time comes, I can be there."

"Oh, I thought you were going to say something else," he said, grinning.

"I know what you thought." She playfully tugged on his hard shaft.

"I do want you there, you know, when I ..." Martin's face was serious now.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I want you there when Carlton ..."

Suddenly Martin laughed. "Look at us. We can't even say it." He brushed his hand through his hair. With a worried look on his face, he studied her. "If we can't say it, I'm worried that it will affect us in ways we don't want it too. So I'm going to say it." He took a deep breath. "I want you there when I fuck Alva and impregnate her."

Jill nodded, her face set, lips taut. She was silent as her mind spun. Martin was going to fuck Alva and Nicey. He was going to father their children. Her stomach churned. She was going to fuck Carlton, and have his baby. This all seemed so fucked up. Was this job worth it? Could any job be worth this? But it wasn't just a job. It was so much more to her. She'd poured her heart and soul into this company. She believed in what it stood for, that women could be just as successful as men at whatever they chose to do; that women were just as strong, just as smart, and just as creative as men.

She looked at Martin. He'd supported her in every way a man could. He'd helped her get her Master's degree. Never once had he ever doubted her, or held her back. He was supporting her now. Yes, there were fringe benefits for him. No doubt he was happy to bed Alva and Nicey, but there was a sacrifice as well. He was accepting that his wife would carry another man's baby. His lips were a thin line as he watched her, waiting for her to speak. She saw concern and love in his eyes, but there was something else. Something in the way his eyes darted away and came back to hers in a heartbeat. He was afraid. Suddenly she realized she was afraid too. Afraid of losing the best man she'd ever met. Afraid of losing a once in a lifetime opportunity. Afraid of damaging her friendship with Nicey. A tear slipped from her right eye, trailing down her cheek.

She stared deep into Martin's eyes and saw the strength behind his fear. Courage isn't the absence of fear; it is about facing that fear and not letting it control your choices. She fed on the strength she felt in him. Resolve fill her.

"I want to be there when you fuck Alva and when you fuck Nicey. And I want you there when I fuck Carlton."

"There is something else," he said softly, taking her other hand in his.

"What?" Her brows clenched, wondering what she hadn't thought of.

"What Carlton said. You know about the by-laws; about how a condition of being a C level officer of the company was that you were not in a monogamous relationship with a man. That isn't just when they offer you the job. As long as you are CMO of 'For Women Only' we cannot have a monogamous relationship."

His words sank in slowly. "What does that mean? We have to keep fucking other people?"

"I doubt they would enforce that very strictly, but if another family member wanted to challenge your position with the firm. Well, it would probably be best for us to not give them that opportunity."

"Wouldn't my having Carlton's child be enough? Carlton said that would be proof." Jill had not thought about this being more than a onetime thing. Well maybe more than once, if one or more of them did not end up pregnant, but certainly not an ongoing thing.

"I just think it is something we are going to have to think about," Martin said, turning on his side to face her.

"I can't right now, Martin. We'll deal with that later, if we have to, okay?"

The next morning Jill was up early. She'd finished her morning exercise and shower before Martin got up. After dressing in a casual pair of tight stretchy shorts with a tight t-shirt that hugged her breasts, she watched Martin run on the treadmill for a while before she went to the kitchen and started breakfast. They had just finished eating when her cell phone rang. When the call was through she looked over at Martin, who was sitting and watching her with a smile on his face.

"That was Nicey, she and Carlton are on their way over. I think she is afraid we'll back out and not go."

"I'll go get us packed so that we're ready. I'm guessing they are probably wanting to leave for Lorraine's from here." Martin squeezed her shoulder as he went past her.

Watching him go, Jill sat and thought about what was going to happen today. In a matter of hours, she and Martin's relationship would change forever. No longer would he be her faithful man. No longer would she be his faithful wife. In less than twenty-four hours they would both have had extramarital sex. There was a sadness to this change, but as she contemplated it, she also felt excited. Something was ending, yes, but something new was beginning as well.

Sipping her coffee, Jill thought about the future. She would be the Chief Marketing Officer for 'For Women Only.' She would be a member of the Sapho family. A very extended member, for sure, but still a part of their family. It was one of America's top matriarchies. They held controlling interests in several large companies and members of their family sat on numerous boards. She had no idea what that would mean for her, but it opened so many possibilities that she almost felt overwhelmed.

Martin returned and stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders. What would it mean for his business? Martin was an excellent personal trainer, and he had five trainers working for him. He'd made six figures the last three years and now they had so many clients, he was thinking of adding another trainer to his staff. Just last year he'd begun to talk about opening his own gym. He wanted it to be a truly high-end club with an inclusive spa and the best equipment in town, but that would take a large investment.

She felt his lips brush the back of her ear, trailing down to neck. Tilting her head to the side, she offered him her skin and he rewarded her by kissing her neck tenderly. His hands slid down her arms, circling up her back until she felt his fingers graze her bra strap.

"You'll have to take this off before we go. Lorraine insisted that neither one of us bring any underwear." His voice in her ear was soft, breathy.

Turning to him she raised her eyebrows. "Really?"

"Really. From what she told me to pack, I think this is going to be an interesting weekend."

"How interesting?" Jill asked, her eyes closed as she enjoyed Martin's touch.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That will be Carlton and Nicey," Martin said, pulling back from her.

Shooting her a smile he headed to the front door. With a sigh, Jill followed. At the door, Nicey gave Martin a hug, her head only reaching the bottom of his chest. Carlton pulled Jill into an embrace, looking up at her as he did. She hugged him back, playfully kissing his forehead. After they parted, Jill took Nicey in her arms, feeling Nicey's face in her cleavage. Why, she wondered, did it feel different today? She'd hugged Nicey and Carlton both many times and it had never been sexual at all, but already there was a tension in the air between them; a pleasant, erotic tension that had never been there before.

"We have a little while before we have to leave," Martin said to the group. "Come on in and we can talk. Would you guys like coffee?"

Nicey and Carlton both accepted coffee and they all went to the living room. Carlton was dressed in khaki slacks and a yellow polo that wasn't tight, but looked nice on him. Nicey wore a simple white stretch cotton dress that buttoned up the front from the hem, a few inches above her knees, to the deep collar. The top three buttons were left open and exposed the top of her deep chocolate breasts. Her erect nipples made clear bumps in the fabric and Jill struggled to not stare.

As they sat and talked, Jill noticed that Martin was dressed in gray cotton shorts that exposed his muscular legs and a blue, short sleeve, polo that fit him well, showing off his build. Suddenly she felt underdressed.

"So, you are still going to Lorraine's this weekend, right?" Nicey asked once they were all seated.

"Yes, we're going," Jill responded. She looked over at Martin, nodding. "We discussed it last night and we're both in."

Nicey gave an exaggerated sigh. "Whew, that's a relief. I was so worried you were backing out." She looked at Jill and then hastily added, "Not that I wouldn't understand."

"What we said yesterday, still stands. We aren't going to try to take each other's man. Right?" Jill asked, her eyes shifting between Nicey and Martin.

"No, girlfriend, I have the man I want, not that Martin isn't tempting, but," Nicey looked over at Carlton, "Carlton is my soulmate and I would never let him go."

"I feel that same," Martin chimed in. "Jill you are my soulmate and no matter what happens, I want you and I to be together for the rest of our lives."

Carlton didn't speak, but he took Nicey's hand in his and nodded.

"Good. I'm sorry. I'm very nervous about this." Jill looked at each of them.

"Nervous bad?" Carlton asked, looking at her, but still holding his wife's hand.

"Just nervous. And a little excited." Jill grinned.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Carlton and I have talked about swinging before and we both have wanted to try it, just the right opportunity never happened, but now. Well, I guess we get to try it out and see if we like it."

"Yeah," Jill turned to Martin. "Don't be upset, but I've been thinking of how it is going to be, you know, being with another man. It excites me to think about it." She gave her husband a smile and turned back to Nicey. "But are you worried about how it will change your relationship with Carlton?" Jill asked, leaning forward.

"A little, but," Nicey smiled at her husband and squeezed his hand. "I know that we love each other. I know he's doing this to support me and my career."

Jill looked over at Carlton. "And you, are you worried about Nicey having Martin's baby?"

"Not at all," Carlton said without hesitating.

"He's looking forward to that part," Nicey said with a grin.

Carlton nodded. "Don't judge me, but the idea of Nicey having another man's baby is such a super turn on for me."

"We'd talked about it before this. It has been one of our favorite fantasies." Nicey was looking at Carlton with a smile on her face.

"Wow!" Jill sat back. "I knew you were wild, but this ..."

"Is it so hard to believe?" Carlton asked, then turned to Martin. "Doesn't it turn you on a little knowing that I'm going to make your wife pregnant this weekend?"

Jill turned to Martin, waiting for his response. He took his time.

"There is a real erotic component to it, sure, but I'd never really fantasized about it." He spread his hands out and hurried on. "I'm not judging and I don't think it's wrong. It's just not something I ever fantasized about. But I want Jill to know I support her in every way. No matter what she needs, I will be there for her."

"I hadn't ever fantasized about it either, at least until yesterday," Jill added. "I'm really unsure of how I feel about that part, honestly."

"So, you're just doing this for the job?" Nicey's voice had a sarcastic tone to it that Jill didn't miss.

"No." Jill shook her head. "I want to watch Martin with you and Alva." She paused and looked over at Martin. "And I want Martin to watch Carlton and me."

"Oh, you're a voyeur then," Nicey laughed and then continued, "don't worry, I'm not judging. I want to watch Carlton put his baby in you too. How about you, Martin? Do you want to watch my man knock your wife up?"

Martin laughed. "You have such a lovely way with words, Nicey."

"That is why I'm the production V.P. and not the marketing V.P."

"Soon to be Chief Production Officer, my love," Carlton said before leaning over to kiss her on the lips.

The ice had been broken and they talked freely as they drank coffee. As it neared one, Martin patted Jill on the leg.

"Time to get dressed, come on, I'll show you what you are wearing."

Jill looked at him confused. "I thought I'd wear this until we got there then just remove my bra and panties."

"No, Lorraine gave me instructions on what we should wear."

"That micro-managing ..." Jill threw up her hands. "Okay." She paused and then looked over at Nicey. "Wait, you mean to tell me you been sitting there all this time without any underwear on?"

"I thought you knew!" Nicey cracked up laughing. "That's why I thought you were backing out when we got here. Carlton told me last night."

Jill looked over at Martin with eyebrows raised.

"Sorry, it just didn't come up. Come on, I'll show you your new dress."

He led her into bedroom. One small piece of luggage was sitting at the foot of the bed. On the bed a very small stretch cotton, pullover forest green dress. It didn't look nearly large enough for her. She looked at the dress and then at Martin.

"It's beautiful, but awfully small," she said softly.

"Try it on."

She stripped out of her shorts and blouse then removed her panties and bra. Martin handed her the green dress. It was a pull over that zipped up the back. It fit her perfectly, stretching over her large breasts and doing nothing to hide the bumps her nipples made. The hem was only a few inches below her crotch and the stretchiness of the material made it want to climb up. She turned in it, only then noticing that they had not shut the bedroom door and Nicey and Carlton were both standing in the doorway watching her.

"It's okay, babe. I left the door open so they could watch. We are all going to see each other all weekend anyway," Martin said soothingly.

Jill's eyes narrowed for a moment as she looked at her husband and then she realized how silly she was being.

"You should have told me."

"I really thought you noticed when I left the door open."

"I guess I was looking at the dress." Jill looked down, it really was a beautiful dress.

"You are beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous," Nicey said coming up to Jill, her eyes going up and down the dress.

"I agree. Stunning," Carlton said. He craned his neck just a little, keeping his eyes on hers.

Martin showed her a pair of strappy heels and then, handing one to Carlton, they both knelt in front of her to help her into the shoes.

"I could get to like this," Jill grinned, lifting her right foot for Martin.

Looking down she wondered just how much she was showing to the two men and she tugged the hem of her dress down a little. Martin chuckled but when she glanced at Carlton, his wide eyes were glued to her crotch and she knew he could see her pussy. The idea excited her and she just patiently waited for Martin to finish with the straps. As soon as he was done, she put her right foot down and lifted her left. Carlton only waited a moment before he realized what she was doing and quickly went to work putting her shoe on.

Finally both shoes were on, although Carlton had fumbled at the straps some. Nicey had stood in the doorway, smiling, the whole time Carlton had ogled Jill's pussy. Jill thought her smile was a good sign although from the conversations they'd had, she didn't think Nicey would be a problem.

"Let's go," Jill said, once both men were standing again.

The drive was uneventful. They rode in Martin's SUV with him driving, Carlton in the front passenger seat. Jill and Nicey sat in the second row bucket seats. The trip took just over an hour but the company was good and before Jill realized it, they were pulling up to the Sapho estate's gate. A young woman, dressed in a smart uniform, asked their names and then waived them through. Five hundred yards later they pulled up to the residence where another young woman greeted them warmly.

"Hello, Jill. Hello Nicey. Go right on in. Macy is waiting inside to show you in. I'll park your vehicle for you." She said after opening the back door to let them out.

Carlton and Martin joined them on the steps. As they approached the massive double door, it opened and another woman, in her mid thirties, Jill guessed, looked them over before she gave them a smile.

"I'm Macy. Miss Lorraine is waiting inside. Very polite of you to dress appropriately. Please follow me."

Macy wore a short, straight, gray business skirt, split on both sides. Above the skirt she wore a white pleated blouse covered by a gray business jacket. Her shoes were sensible, yet stylish, flats. Jill thought she was attractive; her short strawberry blonde hair covered her ears, but ended there and did not reach her collar. She was fair skinned, but had no freckles at all that Jill could find, though they may have been covered by makeup. Her lips were full and covered in a bright cherry red lipstick. Jill thought, however, that her most stunning feature was her crystal blue eyes.

Macy led them through the foyer, taking them down a short hallway before opening a door for them. Inside the room they saw a group of people seated in comfortable furniture. The sound of conversation reached them as soon as the door was opened and Macy stepped inside.

"Miss Lorraine, Jill and Martin Cumbest, Nicey and Carlton Janau," Macy announced to the group.

Those in the room quieted and looked over. Lorraine smiled as she stood, opening her arms wide.

"Jill, Nicey! Come in, come in. I'm so glad you accepted our offer!"

She reached them in half a dozen stately paces and pulled Jill into a tight hug, kissing her on the cheek. As soon as she released Jill, Lorraine took Nicey into just as tight a hug and kissing her as well. Releasing Nicey, Lorraine greeted Martin next.

"Hello, Martin. I'm so glad you came." She shook his hand and then turned to Carlton taking his hand in hers. "And you as well, Carlton." She led them back to the group. "Now let me get the introductions out of the way."