Jill's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, baby. I want to fuck a lot of men while you watch. I want to be a good slut for you and have Martin's baby." Nicey's voice was guttural.

Martin was sliding out until just his cock head remained inside Nicey and then he would push back in, taking his time and fucking her slowly. Jill kept her mouth on Nicey's pussy, feeling her husband's cock sliding in and out. She could smell the sweet, pungent odor of Nicey's arousal and her friend's heady nectar was flowing into her mouth, tart and earthy.

"Do it, Carlton. Fuck my wife, while I fuck Nicey. Let's knock them up together," Martin said without missing a stroke.

Carlton pressed forward and she felt him enter her. His cock felt good. He didn't stretch her way Martin did and he didn't fill her way Martin did, but still his cock felt good inside her. Concentrating on Nicey's pussy as Carlton pumped her; she could feel the start of an orgasm deep inside her. Above her, Martin's strokes became faster. Between her legs, Carlton also sped up. She felt hands on her breasts, smaller hands than Carlton's, so she thought they must be Nicey's. The hands felt good. She felt her nipples pinched hard. Her pussy clenched down on Carlton's cock as the first spasm of her orgasm rippled through her. Carlton thrust hard into her and held still, his cock pulsing inside her as her pussy clenched around him.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Carlton groaned out.

"Yes, baby, do it. Cum in Jill's slut pussy. Fill her up with your seed and put your baby in her." Nicey's voice as labored but clear.

Martin thrust deep into Nicey and stopped. Jill could see his balls contracting and she knew her husband was filling her best friend with his seed. Inside her, she felt the heat from Carlton's cum as it flowed into her. Pulling Nicey down to her mouth she sucked hard as her orgasm ripped through her, causing her hips to thrust up and her back to arch. Finally the four of them collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

The party continued on through the weekend and into the week, not ending until late Monday night. By the time the party ending, Martin had fucked every woman there, including Jill and she had fucked everyone there. Rapheala was an amazing lover, Jill found, as was Charlotte. Monday night, Jill and Martin dressed, they had spent the entire weekend nude, and returned home. Nicey and Carlton did the same.

Three months later, Jill sat in her new office with the stenciled letters on the door proclaiming her, 'Acting Chief Marketing Officer.' Nicey, her baby bump just starting to show, sat in a chair across from her. Jill rubbed her own growing belly and smiled. All three women had conceived that wild weekend. Since then, Martin had also gotten Lisa pregnant, although that hadn't really been planned. Rapheala was still trying, coming over to their house and staying when she was most fertile.

"The new line is doing well. Sales are above projections," Jill said to Nicey with a smile.

"Yeah, my girls are having a hard time keeping up with the orders. I may have to expand."

Jill nodded. "I was thinking of a new line as well."

"Really, I just said we couldn't keep up and you want to add a new line?" Nicey rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's hear it."

"Maternity wear for the active woman. Most of the Maternity wear out there today are not conducive to being active, you know, jogging, yoga, kayaking. So I was thinking we should offer that. Women today are more active than ever, even when pregnant." Jill watched Nicey's face as she spoke and saw that she was thinking it over. Finally Nicey nodded.

"Well, with your stud knocking up everyone in the family, we could probably use a maternity line." Nicey gave Jill a side glance and then smiled. "We could use the Austin plant for production. We're phasing out the western line down there anyway. Have you done the research?"

"Sylvia is presenting the results to me tomorrow," Jill said, referencing her newly hired V.P. of Marketing. "If the numbers look good, I'll have Zena get her team started on designs. We could be ready for production, in six to eight weeks."

"Damn, that's fast. How soon will you know if it's a go?"

I'll make the decision tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I do."

Nicey nodded. "If we do this, we'll have to celebrate!"

Jill laughed. "You just want Martin to fuck you again."

"Always, baby, always."