Jill's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointing to an older woman, probably in her late sixties or early seventies, Jill thought, Lorraine smiled warmly.

"This is my aunt Evelyn."

Evelyn wore a smart pink blouse with frilly lace around the cuffs. It was pleated and buttoned up to a high collar. She completed the outfit with loose black pants. Her hair was gray, but styled nicely, reaching her shoulders and turning up slightly at the end. Her face, though now starting to wrinkle, was still attractive and her piercing green eyes were bright. She smiled at them warmly when she was introduced.

"And this is my cousin Charlotte," said Lorraine pointing to the younger woman, probably in her late forties, that was sitting next to Evelyn.

Charlotte rose at the introduction and gave Jill a warm hug. When she broke the hug, she appraised Martin like she was sizing up a side of beef. Charlotte wore a blue button up blouse with a deep enough collar to show off the top of the round mounds of her breasts, which were impressive. She also wore a white leather skirt that reached mid thigh and clung to her figure, showing off a well rounded butt. When she had finished her appraisal of Martin she took his hand in hers.

"You're a tall one, aren't you? Welcome to the family."

Charlotte next greeted Nicey with a warm hug and then shook Carlton's hand, welcoming them to the family as well.

"And this is my niece, Rapheala," Lorraine continued once Charlotte had returned to her seat.

Rapheala was a younger version of Charlotte, probably not quite thirty. They both had the same golden blonde hair, Charlotte in a shoulder length classic style, Rapheala's long and straight. Their green eyes were the same shade, even the shape of their faces were almost identical. Rapheala wore an elegant red dress that left most of her back bare, cut so low that Jill could see the swell of her butt cheeks. The front dipped low enough to expose the inside of both her breasts, and her nipples became erect as she flagrantly surveyed Jill. The dress ended just below her crotch, but she didn't bother trying to pull it down at all.

"I think we are going to get along splendidly," Rapheala said as she embraced Jill. She broke the embrace with a smile and turned to Nicey. "And you must be the brilliant woman my aunt raves about so often." Rapheala's eyes roamed up and down Nicey and Jill swore her nipples grew another quarter of an inch. "I'm so glad to meet you." Rapheala said as she pulled the smaller Nicey into a tight embrace.

Jill watched in amazement as Rapheala's hand slid down Nicey's back and cupped her ass for a moment before Rapheala broke the embrace and returned to her seat. Jill looked over at Lorraine with raised eyebrows, but her boss didn't seem to notice anything wrong with the strange encounter.

"You know Alva, of course, and Lisa," Lorraine said motioning to her wife and then Lisa Quinn, the Vice president of human resources for FWO. "And of course, Lisa's husband, Jerry."

Jill had not met Jerry before. He was ruggedly handsome, obviously keeping himself in shape. His skin was tanned a golden brown which worked well with his surfer blond hair. He wore a tight white polo shirt and khaki shorts that left his muscular legs exposed. His legs were as tanned as his face and arms. Jerry was about the same height as Carlton, the top of his head just barely reaching Jill's eye level. Alva, Lisa, and Jerry remained seated but smiled and nodded as they were introduced.

"Come join us." Lorraine turned to Macy. "Please get drinks for our guests."

Jill was about to sit in a loveseat beside her husband when Rapheala took her hand and led her to the open seat beside her.

"Sit with me, Jill. Please. I've always been fascinated by marketing, and my Aunt tells me you are a genius at it."

Jill sat beside Rapheala, feeling a little nervous. Looking over at Martin, she saw that Alva had pulled him over to sit beside her. Alva wore a simple blue dress that exposed a lot of her breasts. It was short enough that Jill could see her bare pussy. Nicey and Carlton sat next to Lisa. Macy returned and handed Jill a glass of wine which Jill almost spilled when she felt Rapheala's hand settle on her upper thigh. Looking at Lorraine, who was sitting in a chair watching everything, she saw her boss smirk and realized there would be no help there. She looked over at Martin, Alva had her hand on his leg, just inches away from his cock, and was stroking it while she talked to him quietly.

" So, Jill. I've always heard that sex sells, and I know that is all that men think about, but when you are selling to women, how does that work?"

Jill looked at Rapheala. The woman actually seemed interested in the answer to her question. Jill felt very out of place, but forced her mind to calm down.

"It works, much the same as when selling for men, only, you need to position your product so that it makes the woman think of herself as sexy and desirable. Deep down, most women have a real need to feel desired. So, you think of how your product can make a woman feel sexy and you promote those aspects." Jill felt Rapheala's hand inch higher on her thigh, but didn't stop her.

"Hmm, yes, I see how that would work. So, in your marketing do you use a lot of hunky men drooling over the sexy woman after she bought your product?"

"Well, that might work for some things, but I prefer to be more subtle in our advertising. I don't use many men at all. I like to take ordinary women, women that might not fit the 'perfect woman' illusion society has created, and show how they really are sexy and desirable."

Rapheala's eyes were fixed on hers and she seemed to hang on every word. Her hand stroked Jill's leg as they talked, but never got higher than the hem of Jill's dress. They discussed marketing for a while, and then some of the better movies they'd both seen, then other topics. The more they talked the more comfortable Jill became. Several times she looked over at Martin. Nicey had joined him and Alva, with Alva on one side of Martin and Nicey on the other. Both women seemed to be enjoying his company and it looked like Martin was okay. Well better than okay. Alva had her breast pressed tight into his chest and her hand twining in his hair. Nicey had her hand on his leg, right at the end of his shorts and was stroking him. Her breast was also pressed into his chest. With a smile she noted the growing bulge between his legs.

They had been talking for a while when Evelyn approached and touched Jill on the shoulder.

"Walk with me, my dear. We have a few things to discuss and I find this room a little stuffy." Evelyn smiled at her.

Seated, Jill's head was even with the older woman's, and when she stood she was at least two feet taller. It didn't seem to faze Evelyn at all, she just took Jill's hand and led her toward the door. A little apprehensive at leaving Martin alone, Jill glanced at him. Their eyes met and he smiled at her. Shrugging, she nodded toward Evelyn. Martin gave her a grin and a thumbs up. Typical.

Jill followed Evelyn out to the hallway and then through another door. They crossed through a fair sized room that looked to be set up for dancing, with a hardwood floor and a small raised stage at one end. Out the other side of the room, they entered a well lit sunroom with a multitude of flowers. A young woman wearing jeans and a checked shirt was in the middle of re-potting a beautiful ivy. As soon as they entered, the woman stood, gave Evelyn a nod and slipped out of the room.

"I want you to know I approve, wholeheartedly, with Lorraine's decision to bring you into the family. I must say the method is, well, interesting, but Lorraine has always been a most creative problem solver. "

Jill smiled down at the older woman but remained silent.

"You do understand her plan, I assume?" Evelyn's face was serious as she spoke.

"Yes. My husband is to father a child with Alva and Nicey."

"And you are to become with child from Nicey's husband, Carlton." Evelyn paused, her eyes searching Jill's face. "And you have agreed to this?"

"I agreed to it."

"But do you want it?"

The question caught Jill off guard and she didn't answer immediately. How much power did this woman have in the family? If Jill said she didn't want it, would Evelyn step in and interfere? Jill didn't want Evelyn to stop this, she realized. The thought of having Carlton impregnate her had, at first, seemed outrageous but now she knew she was actually looking forward to it.

"Yes," she said, giving Evelyn a smile. "I do want it." She saw the doubt in Evelyn's eyes and continued. "I want all of it, and not just for the job or to become a part of your family, although those are wonderful incentives. I want to have Carlton's baby and I want my husband to father Alva and Nicey's babies as well."

Evelyn smiled as she patted Jill's hand. "Wonderful. You understand why I needed to be sure. I know Lorraine can be domineering at times and I would be remiss if I allowed her to bully you into something you didn't really want."

Jill shook her head. "I'll admit I was taken aback at first, but the more I've thought of this, the more sure I am that it is what I want."

"Good."

While they talked they had walked around the sunroom and were now back at the door they had come in. Evelyn led her back to the hallway but turned and entered another room. Cozy, with rich warm colors and just two chairs sat in front of a large fireplace, the room was obviously intended to be an intimate sitting room. On the west wall there was a line of portraits, all of women.

"The matriarchy of our family." Evelyn said, pointing toward the portraits.

Jill realized that Lorraine's picture was the last in the row. Evelyn watched Jill's face as she scanned down the portraits.

"Yes, Lorraine is the latest Matriarch. We all defer to her, now that Angela is gone."

Jill knew of Angela Sapho, Lorraine's mother, but had never met her. She had passed away before Jill had joined FWO. The stories Jill had heard of Angela, though spoke of a highly intelligent, strong willed woman who was accustomed to always getting her way. Traits she'd passed on to her daughter.

"You know, inside this family, Martin is going to be in high demand," Evelyn said, looking at Jill sideways.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, take my grand-daughter, Rapheala, while her main interests lie on the other side, she will need to have an heir to her mother's businesses. Martin would make a fine stud for her."

"You mean?" Jill stopped as realization bloomed.

"Many of us Sapho women are lesbians. My grand-daughter is, but she still has family duties to perform. She likes you, but She'll be in line to be bred by that stud of yours for sure."

Jill stared at the small woman for a moment before shaking her head.

"How many other women will want to bed my husband?" Her voice was droll and she kept her poker face on.

Evelyn chuckled, patting Jill on the arm. "Don't be upset. Most of the women in the family will be vying for you as well."

"What about the men?"

"The men in this family tend to do as they are told, or they are shipped off to run our less important holdings abroad. You'd be surprised how running a salmon cannery for a few years in Alaska can tame a man's spirit and make him more agreeable. My brother has been in South Africa for the last decade. I thought about letting him return home this spring, but reconsidered after a short phone call. He is reasonably attractive, perhaps a little effeminate, but attractive just the same. I'm afraid, though, that if we brought him home, he would be more interested in Martin than in you."

Jill shook her head. What was she getting into? Evelyn directed her to one of the plush chairs, taking the other. The elder woman leaned forward, studing Jill's face.

"Don't worry dearie," she said, reaching over to pat Jill's knee affectionatly. "We aren't interested in making a sissy out of your husband, or Nicey's either. After all, we want another generation of Saphos to help run the world."

"And Martin and Carlton are your bulls to breed with?"

Evelyn grinned. "Not me, dearie, I'm well past my child bearing years, but the next generation needs new blood. We do have two other men that are serving in that capacity as well. You will be welcome to use them, if you choose."

Jill laughed, "No. I think Carlton and Martin will suffice." Suddenly she realized what she had just said. Blushing brightly she turned away from Evelyn.

Evelyn rang a small bell and a young woman, not more than twenty, hurried into the room to stand in front of the older lady. The woman wore a practically see through white top and a very short white pleated skirt. Jill could clearly see her dark areola through the blouse. She had long blond hair and fair skin. Her bright blue eyes held a smile as she watched Jill take her in.

"Lidka, bring us each a chardonnay, I'm afraid I have overwhelmed my guest."

Jill shook her head, collecting her thoughts. "I'm not overwhelmed, but I'll take the wine. Thank you."

The two women spent the next half-hour talking and sipping an excellent wine. The discussion ranged from politics to philosophy and touched everything in between. Two glasses of wine later, Lidka returned and leaned down to whisper in Evelyn' ear. Evelyn smiled at her and nodded.

"Well, it seems Lorraine is ready to get the party started and your presence in the den is being requested. I'll walk you there, and then take my leave. We will talk again, Jill. I have truly enjoyed your company." Evelyn stood and led Jill back to the den.

As Jill entered the den, it was obvious that the mood had changed while she was away. Low soft-rock music was playing in the background and Martin was in the center of the room holding Alva in his arms. Martin was topless and the voluptuous, olive skinned Alva had her head lying intimately on his bare chest. Her dress had been pulled down, her large brown breasts pressing into Martin. One of Martin's hands were resting on Alva's ass, her dress pulled up so that he was touching bare skin. His other hand was on her back, holding her to him. She had one hand on his chest and the other on his short covered butt.

Around the room there were others in various stages of undress although none were fully nude and Raphaela, Charlote, and Lorraine were all still fully dressed. Nicey, her dress unbuttoned to her waist exposing both breasts, was in Jerry's arms. Her dark skin contrasted against his paler complexion beautifully as they kissed passionately. Lisa and Carlton, both topless as well, made out on the couch next to them, his dark hand cupping Lisa's fair breast. On the nearby loveseat Raphaela and her mother, Charlotte, sat and watched Martin and Alva, sometimes sharing a whisper or a smile. Lorraine slid up next to Jill, her arm circling Jill's slender waist.

"They look beautiful together, don't you think?" Lorraine asked Jill, craning her neck to look her in the eye as she spoke.

"Yes." Jill nodded, looking down at Lorraine.

Martin and Alva looked very good together and a twinge of jealousy flared inside Jill but quickly subsided. She knew that Martin loved her and she trusted that he would never hurt her. Looking down at Lorraine, she felt the familiar tightness in her chest, realizing that she really was attracted to her. The thought startled her. Maybe it was the erotic atmosphere. Maybe she'd always been attracted to Lorraine this way, but had been too stiff to admit it.

Lorraine smiled up at Jill, and then, perhaps feeling the same thing, she reached up and pulled Jill's face down to her. Lips met and Jill felt herself melt into the intimacy of the moment. Jill felt Lorraine's tongue brush her lips and she let them part, inviting her in. The kiss lingered. Lorraine's hand slid up Jill's torso until it found her breast. A moan escaped Jill as her nipple was stimulated.

"Come, sit with me," Lorraine said, breaking the kiss and leading Jill to an empty loveseat.

Jill noticed that Raphaela was watching them, a Mona Lisa smile on her lips. She felt Lorraine tug the zipper to her dress down. Jill had not worn any underwear under the dress, as directed, so as Lorraine pushed it from her shoulders it fell to the floor, leaving her nude. Guiding her down to the loveseat, Lorraine sat beside her and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her boss's hand found Jill's bare breast as they kissed, her soft fingers gently caressing her. Jill could feel her sex begin to lubricate and her nipples hardened. Finally they separated. Lorraine smiled at her, leaving her hand on Jill's breast. Looking back at Alva and Martin, Lorraine nodded.

Alva had worked her lower hand around to the front of Martin's shorts and was rubbing his cock through the shorts. For his part, Martin had pulled Alva's dress up higher and was caressing her ass. Alva had her head back and Martin was hunched down so that he could kiss the much shorter woman as they stroked each other.

Raphaela sat down on the other side of Jill, her hand went straight to Jill's thigh. Pulling Jill's legs apart a little, Raphaela slipped her hand up and brushed it over Jill's wet pussy.

"She's wet, Auntie. I think she likes watching her stud seduce your wife," Rapheala said, leaning forward and kissing Jill on the shoulder.

Lorraine reached down and spread Jill's legs wider. "Do you want to taste her, Raph?"

"Yes, Auntie, may I?"

"Yes, Raph, eat her while she watches my wife with her husband."

Time seemed to freeze for Jill. Alva had unzipped Martin's shorts and was now openly stroking his turgid cock. Rapheala moved down, spreading Jill's legs even farther. Kissing Jill's inner thigh, just above her knee, Rapheala's gentle mouth sent a chill up Jill's spine. Jill looked over at Lisa and Carlton. Lisa was kneeling on the floor in front of him her mouth on his cock, moving up and down slowly. On the other loveseat, Nicey was lying down, Jerry's cock buried to the hilt in her beautiful, wet pussy, while Charlotte kneeled over her face. While Jill could not see what Nicey was doing to Charlotte, she could guess from the expression of lust on the older woman's face.

Rapheala had reached Jill's pussy after kissing every inch of both of Jill's inner thighs and her tongue lapped from the bottom of Jill's slit all the way up. Jumping as Rapheala's tongue touched her clit, Jill moaned. Sitting there, her eyes glued to Alva stroking her husband's hard cock while a woman she'd just met sucked and licked her pussy, Jill felt her breathing quicken and an orgasm began to build inside her.

"Let's take this party to the play room, shall we?" Lorraine rose, taking Jill's hand.

Immediately, Raphaela stopped licking her bringing a frustrated moan from Jill. Jill looked up at Lorraine and nodded as she pushed herself to her feet and then offered Rapheala a hand. It only took a few seconds for the other, more distracted, guests to notice. Lorraine led them all across the hall to a room Jill hadn't been in before. A single large bed dominated the center of the room. An assortment of comfortable couches and chairs were placed around the room, offering a plethora of options to the guests. Two young women, Jill guessed they were in their very early twenties, were waiting for them. Both of the women were nude, and very attractive.

Jill had felt a little awkward walking through the house nude, but the room's decor, soft and feminine, put her at ease. The two attendants quickly moved to take the rest of the party's remaining clothes and soon everyone in the room was nude.

Rapheala was even more stunning naked than with her dress on. Her full breasts turned up at the end so that her exquisite pink nipples pointed up. There wasn't a trace of fat on her and her rounded butt was perfect. She caught Jill looking at her and smiled as she walked over.