Jill's Sexual Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie there panting, I wonder why I waited so long to find this pleasure. I guess it was because my parents never told me anything about sex, and kids would openly tease others suspected of masturbating. I'm so glad I found Dr Evans.

Now, she did warn me that I could go wild. I wonder if I will. I sure love this new feeling. I rub my pussy gently again and fondle a boob. It feels so good, I rub harder and my excitement builds again. I moan and rub myself to a second orgasm, gentler but no less satisfying.

Whew, will I spend my whole life in bed now? I relax and enjoy my bliss for several minutes before getting up. I find my drenched knickers and wonder if I have to wear a pad every day now.

I find work on Friday a struggle. We have two especially gorgeous young women working there, and I find myself having to visit the toilet three times to relieve myself. It feels great, but it's getting inconvenient. I make a mental note to see if Dr Evans can turn down the excitement suggestion.

On the weekend I go shopping at the mall and it's overwhelming. All the lovely women make me drip. I have to visit the toilet twice. I did wear a pad and it's soaked by the time I leave.

Saturday night and Sunday are spent largely in bed, doing my "homework", masturbating almost constantly.

Third Session - With Another

On Monday morning, I visit Dr Evans again.

"How have you been getting on, Jill?" she asks.

"Oh, Dr Evans, you have certainly released me. I get so wet in public seeing women. I've had to resort to visiting public toilets to masturbate to relieve my excitement. It's almost too much. Can you turn down the intensity of your suggestion?"

"Yes, I can do that. I'll do that first, and then I have a next step for you."

"Oh, what is that?"

"Sex with another woman. Let's see if you can enjoy yourself now. It sounds promising."

"Oh, here?"

"Yes, Jill. I've told you. I've seen it all. And you know, there's no shame here."

I feel my embarrassment evaporate with her last sentence. "With you?"

"Oh, no, I never have sex with clients. I have someone else lined up."

"Oh, okay."

"Let's get your suggestion turned down. Lie down on the sofa."

I see that there is already a towel on it. I lie down.

"We shouldn't need the VR today. Drop for me, Jill. Drop deep." I fall into her wonderful well of bliss. "Jill, I'm taking away the suggestion I gave you before about being automatically aroused by a woman. You will feel as you used to feel. It's fine to be attracted to someone, but you won't be driven crazy."

I feel a slight lifting of something in my head at her words.

"Wake now."

I open my eyes. "Is that it? Can I go about my life without soaking pads in my knickers?"

"Yes, Jill, it should be normal now. But you are still allowed to be attracted to a particular woman if you want."

"Great."

"Are you ready for sex now?"

"Oh. Yeah, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"It seems that you have lost your inhibitions about pleasure, so let's try it without going under, shall we?"

"You're the expert, so yeah I'm game."

Dr Evans presses her intercom and says, "Denise, is Jasmine there?"

"Yes, she is."

"Please send her in."

A stunning woman enters, perhaps Vietnamese. She has long straight hair and a slim figure. Her boobs show prominently through her sheer buttoned blouse, a little bigger than mine, but still very firm, without a hint of a jiggle.

"Thank you for coming in, Jasmine."

"It's my pleasure, Dr Evans, especially since you told me how I can be of service to you."

"Jasmine, meet Jill, my newest patient. She's had trouble being pleased. I believe I've released her inhibitions, so you can help her test that."

"I'm delighted to meet you, Jill."

I'm overwhelmed by her intense sexual aura, and my body reacts almost as if Dr Evans' suggestion were still in place. My nipples harden and my pussy glows. My passion bursts into flame as she undresses, hangs her clothes on a hook and returns to stand in front of me.

I gaze up and down her magnificent trim body, her small boobs firm with large nipples standing out. She has a trimmed landing strip above her pussy, which sports large, luscious lips. I find myself panting.

Finally, my mind manages to allow me to blurt, "Uh, nice to meet you, Jasmine."

"Would you like me to undress you, Jill?"

I am so enthralled that I cannot speak, but I do nod slightly to assent.

She kneels beside me and unbuttons my top, peeling it away. She slides a hand under my back and urges me to sit up enough for her to undo my bra clasp and then remove it and my shirt. Her soft fingers press on my chest to ease me back down.

She removes my shoes and then unzips my shorts and grabs the waistband. I instinctively raise my hips, and she deftly whips my shorts and knickers down my legs and off. We are naked now, and my pulse is racing.

She smiles and begins gliding fingers up my leg. I notice Dr Evans sitting in the nearby chair, taking notes. As Jasmine's fingers near my pussy, I gasp in anticipation of it being touched, but she bypasses it and her fingers weave up my stomach. I moan softly, partly in disappointment but also at her teasing touch.

Jasmine lifts her hand from me, leans over and starts caressing my upper body with the tips of her long hair, slowly swinging up and down. Oh, this feels incredibly exciting. Sparks shoot into my flesh where her soft, feathery touches glide over me.

She concentrates on my boobs, her hair swinging over my nipples. "Ohhhh," I moan as I become very excited now. My nipples harden and tingle.

I gaze at her beautiful body, and between the view and her nipple teasing, I'm getting so wet. I see her face move down, and she brushes my right nipple with her lips. "Ahhh," I moan.

She sucks it in and licks it slowly, and I gurgle, my body erupting with passion. Her hand lightly caresses my left nipple and I arch my body. Slow teasing from her tongue and fingers drives me wild. I'm groaning constantly, and I lean my head back and close my eyes.

I feel her hand slowly slide down to my mound, cupping it. I gasp and hump upward, wanting more pressure. She presses and begins rubbing in circles. My clit feels her fingers rubbing through its hood, and it hardens and throbs. I'm on fire now.

She slides her hand farther down, dropping a finger between my pussy lips, and I feel how easily it slides there. I must be so wet. She slides her finger against my opening and pushes gently. It falls in and goes in halfway. "Mmmm," I moan.

She pushes deeper then slowly moves in and out. Her tongue is licking my nipple more firmly. I'm panting now, and I look down and see her mouth on my boob and her hand fingering me. "Ohhhh, Jasmine, yes, fuck me." I hardly ever use the word "fuck" but it has effortlessly escaped my lips.

Her fingering speeds up gradually, as her tongue lashes my nipple hard and fast. I scream, "Ahhhhhhhhh." That makes her fuck me hard and fast, and I feel my body tensing with excitement. I hope that I can release for her. I need it so much.

I feel her palm slam onto my clit as she fucks deep. "Oh, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck." She pounds my pussy and it hits me. "Oh, yessssss. Ahhhhhhh," I yell as my body wracks with pleasure.

My body quivers with delight at the fingering and licking. She slows down and then pulls off, smiling down at me. I look up at her face and grin. I've finally allowed myself to be pleased.

I glance at Dr Evans, who has been writing notes. She stops writing and looks at me. "Well, Jill, I think that worked," she says.

"Oh, Dr Evans, did it ever! I can't thank you enough."

She smiles. "That was part one. Let's see if you can return the favour."

"Oh, I'd love to."

"Jill and Jasmine, you can switch places. Jasmine, why don't you sit on the sofa and spread your legs? Jill, you can kneel in front and lick her pussy like a good girl." The phrase "good girl" sends a thrill down my body.

Jasmine helps me up and we assume the positions that Dr Evans has suggested. I have only tried licking pussy a couple of times and I wasn't very good at it, feeling awkward. I feel freer now, so maybe I will do better.

I look at her full pussy lips, open and plump. Moving my face in, I inhale her pungent aroma. She must have gotten excited pleasing me. I suck on one lip and lick both sides, feeling its fullness in my mouth. I repeat with the other and hear a soft moan from Jasmine, which makes me feel good.

I love her taste - tangy and a little sweet. I want more, so I dive my tongue into her pussy and it's heavenly. Dr Evans was right. Pussy juice is delicious. I lap away, drinking as much as she is making.

I stab away at her pussy, and her moans increase. I pull off and spread her lips apart with my fingers. I see her clit poking through its hood, hard and huge. I plant my mouth on it and suck it, licking slowly.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Jill," she cries.

I lick harder, then I suck hard and squeeze it between my lips, moving up and down. She humps up, fucking my lips with her big clit. "Oh, yes, Jill!" she shouts. I hold still and let her fuck away. Soon she screams, "Ahhh, I'm cumming."

Great gobs of cream pour out of her pussy. I lick her clit for a few seconds more and then lap up her cream. It's so yummy. I swallow it all.

I pull up and look at her and ask, "How was that?"

"Damn, girl, that was fantastic. Make a note, Dr Evans."

"Oh, I have, Jasmine. She's done so well."

Dr Evans looks at her watch and says, "Well, that's about all we have time for, girls. You can get dressed now, Jasmine, thanks for helping."

"My pleasure. In more ways than one," she says with a giggle, looking at me.

She dresses quickly and leaves.

Dr Evans says to me, "Jill, get dressed and we'll talk for a few more minutes at the desk." She gets up and sits behind her desk. I join her after I've put my clothes on.

"Well, Jill, we seem to have solved your basic problem. You exchanged pleasure with Jasmine very well. How do you feel about your progress?"

"Oh, Dr Evans, it's wonderful to have those horrible shackles broken off of me. I feel free to enjoy sex now."

"That's wonderful. I suggest at least one follow-up session in, say, two weeks." In the meantime, see if you can find someone to share with. You are very attractive, and you certainly know what you are doing."

"I'll try. Maybe Sonya will be willing to try with me again, now that I am not inhibited."

"Yes, perhaps, or maybe a new girl."

"I'll see."

"Fine. Make an appointment with Denise on the way out."

"I will, Dr Evans. Thanks again, so much."

"I'm happy to have helped you, Jill. Bye for now."

"Bye."

I make an appointment for the Monday morning in two weeks and leave the office.

Coffee, Me or Both?

On my way to work, I'm relieved that I don't get super excited with every woman I see, although I still feel a mild warmth when I see an especially nice-looking one. The two young sexy women in my office turn me on, but thankfully not irresistibly. I manage to get through the day with only one masturbation session in the toilet.

In the afternoon, I think about calling Sonya. I can't bring myself to cold call, so I text her instead, telling her about my hypnotherapy and how I'm able to be sexually free now. Sadly she just replies, "You had your chances. Good luck."

I'm disappointed, but then I remember the harsh way she stormed out on our last date. It just may be good to look for someone else nicer. At the end of the day, I go to the toilet and wash my face and refresh my makeup, ready to make a good impression on someone I meet.

I decide to stop in at my favourite café before catching the train home. A new waitress is there. As I walk by her, I see by her name tag that she's Tanya. She's a Scandinavian beauty. Her short blond hair is sculpted into a wave on one side, with the shorter side opposite just hinting at a butch style. But her bright smile is so feminine, and her blue eyes glow with an intensity that radiates a strong wave of passion deep into my soul.

The force knocks me off balance, and I have to reach for a chair to steady myself as I stagger to my usual seat in the back. Tanya comes over and says, "Hi, how are you today?" I'm struck dumb, ogling her body with its trim figure and I'd say B cup boobs that seem larger because of her slim and otherwise almost boyish body.

She gives me her killer smile again and whispers, "What can I give you today?"

I choke down a moan and shake myself to my senses. "Uh, oh, just a large double-shot cappuccino, please."

"Certainly," she says sweetly, softly. "Charging up for action tonight?"

I mutter, "Um, no, just going home."

"To someone special?"

"No, I'm single, and I live alone."

"All right. I'll be back real soon." She turns and I watch her tight, muscular buns flex through her tight pants. I feel my nipples harden, and I'm sure my pussy is starting up its juice production.

Oh, my, is she flirting with me? I think so. A week ago I would have been embarrassed to give my personal status out so quickly, but I guess I wanted her to know I'm available. She's gorgeous, and the way she looks at me and talks to me is getting me wet. Or is she just being friendly, and I'm projecting my new-found sense of sexual freedom onto her?

My body is churning, hoping that I'm not just imagining that she's flirting. I try to calm myself while she's back at the barista station, but I feel a growing heat within me. In a few minutes, she returns with my coffee and her deadly smile.

"Do you need sugar, or are you sweet enough?" she whispers.

Oh my, her innuendos are making me burn. "N-no, that's fine," I stammer.

She glances around. I look and notice that we can't be seen by anyone else. She stares right at me, drifting her hand onto the front of her pants, knowing that I am following the motion. "Are you sure I can't bring you anything to eat?"

I want to say, "Yes, your pussy, now," but can only splutter, "Uh, no thanks."

"All right," she says sweetly, assuming a more professional tone. "Let me know if you change your mind." She walks away, and the gasp I've been suppressing bursts out.

My nipples are poking through my bra, and I'm sure my knickers are getting damp. I can tell that this isn't a suggestion-induced excitement, but genuine instant lust for this gorgeous creature.

I sip my coffee and gaze at Tanya in the distance, attending to others. I'm panting, desperately wanting this to be real, something she wants as much as I do. She glances over at me and smiles from time to time and I return grins. Oh, am I being too obvious? I don't care.

My mind plots to seduce her. Or is she already seducing me? It does feel mutual. I sip my coffee and daydream.

"How is everything?" she asks. Startled, I look up, and I gasp as I see her amazing body and her beaming smile. I stare at her shapely boobs, whose nipples must be rock hard to show through the coarse fabric of her uniform. My hands grip my coffee mug firmly to keep them from flying up and caressing her boobs. My pussy clenches then relaxes, releasing the juice that it's been making into my knickers.

"Uh, just the bill, please, Tanya."

"Just pay up front, uh, sorry, what's your name?"

"Jill."

She points to a small metal plate affixed to the table and whispers, "I've got your number, Jill. But you don't have mine." She slides a small folded piece of paper under my saucer, grins and walks away."

I stare at her as she walks away and I glow. I pick up the paper, and on it is written, "I get off at 7," followed by hearts and her phone number. I have a full-body blush and my pussy gushes again. The mutual attraction is confirmed. I add her as a contact in my phone, then text her "Jill" so she has my number.

I finish off my coffee with two big gulps and collect my handbag, stashing her note safely inside. My heart is pounding as I step to the counter and tap my card when she rings me up. We say nothing to each other, but the connection is palpable.

I fly to the train station, and when I get a seat on my train, I feel cool between my legs. I surreptitiously sneak my hand down to find that my pants are soaked. I'm hardly surprised. I cover the wet spot with my handbag, suddenly embarrassed.

Phone Connection

I'm consumed with thoughts and feelings of Tanya, barely noticing the world as I float home. I strip quickly and put my drenched knickers and my wet pants into the laundry basket.

I lie on my bed and pull up Tanya in my contacts and think of texting her. Just then, I receive a text from her and it's a photo of her beautiful face. I add that photo to her contact so I can look at her face whenever I want.

My hot feelings intensify and I take a selfie of my face and send it to her. She returns a text, "Oh wow, in bed already? I'm on a break. Lovely to see you again."

"Yes, i had to take off my wet things :)"

":) I'm glad you like me"

"Oh, Tanya, yes."

I get cheeky and take another selfie that shows my face and the tops of my boobs, not quite showing the nipples. I'm about to send it, but first I say, "I just took an NSFW. Ok to send?"

"Wait"

In a minute she texts, "Ok, now, i went to the toilet stall"

I send my photo, and she replies, "Mmmmm, Jill, you are sexy"

"Thanks"

Several seconds later, she sends another one of her. She has unbuttoned her shirt and lifted her bra and I can see her naked boobs. I moan and one hand rubs my naked boobs, making my nipples hard. I take a selfie of them and return it.

"Oh, Jill, they are divine. I'm going to have such fun licking them"

"Omg Tanya, yours are perfect. I'm rubbing mine now"

"Me too"

"You have turned me on big time, pretty lady"

"Same here, girl"

'I'm going to rub and have an orgasm for you"

"Great idea, I will too"

I rub my pussy with one hand and pinch my nipple with the other while looking at Tanya's boobs on my phone. I've been so excited since I met her at the café, it takes me only a minute or so to climax and flood my hand. I grab my phone and send her a photo of my hand with creamy juice extending between the fingers.

"Damn, Jill, that's hot. Gonna cum for you now"

A minute later I receive a similar photo from her, showing wet fingers.

"Mmmm, Tanya, wish I could taste."

"I just licked them off. You will taste me. Can I come over after work?"

My heart skips a beat, realising that my dream will become real. "You'd better"

I text her my address and tell her the nearest station to my place. She replies, "See you after 7"

"I'll keep the bed warm"

"xxx"

First Date

I'm excited, like a schoolgirl ahead of her first date. In a way, it is, because it's my first time since my release, not counting Jasmine. I climb out of bed, put away my other clothes and hop into the shower.

I wash quickly and dry myself off, looking at myself in the mirror. "Not bad," I think. My face is reasonably pretty, my little boobs are perky and my large nipples point up a little. I hope Tanya will like them.

I give my pussy a shave so I'm baby-smooth for her. Then I walk back to my bedroom and decide what to wear on my date. I guess that whatever I put on won't stay on long. At least I hope it won't.

I select a thin sheer blouse. I try it on without a bra, and my boobs show through it. Very provocative, but then Tanya doesn't seem like the shy type, so I go with that, buttoning it up. I put on frilly knickers and satiny pants. Checking myself out in the mirror, I'm pleased - I'd give myself a second look.