Jill's Sexual Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm delirious with delight, having pleased this lovely writer of erotica. I have a fleeting fantasy of her writing me into her next story, which makes me grin.

My licking slows, as does her humping. I pull off her boob and hold still, seeing and feeling her pant under me. Her nipples point up and out, engorged from my attention.

After a minute, she lifts her head to look at me. I smile at her and ask, "Was that okay?"

"Oh, Jill that was more than okay. You are so good. Tanya is so lucky to have you."

I smile in acceptance of that fact, and reply, "I'm so lucky to have her care for me."

"You two are made for each other."

"I hope so, Miss Joyce. I love her so much. Now you need more pleasure, don't you?"

"Ohhhh, Jill, wow. I won't say no."

I slide farther down, planting kisses in zigzags down her stomach. I shift down and press my face onto her wet pussy, rubbing it, marking me with her jasmine-like scent.

The aroma fills my body with waves of pleasure. I must taste her. I centre my mouth over her pussy and dive my tongue deep into her, tasting her heavenly juice. "Ah, fuck," she screams.

I stab deep into her, then lick all around, lapping the juice into my mouth and savouring the exotic spicy cream. The pleasure in my body coalesces onto my clit, and it demands pressure. I lift a leg and rotate enough to plant my pussy onto her shin.

I hump her shin and moan into her pussy. I'm dripping so much that her shin is coated in my juice. I slide up and down a few centimetres, mashing my clit against it.

I pull out and suck her pussy lips, cleaning them off. Then my mouth sucks hard over her clit. My tongue reaches out and feels its hardness. I know it must be throbbing.

I flick her clit once, and she gasps. I flick it three times, and she screams. I flick it five times, and she yells, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

I wait several seconds before lapping at her clit hard and fast. Three of my fingers push together into a cone and plunge into her soggy pussy, fucking her madly as I lash her clit.

My pussy humps her shin, mashing her bone hard into my clit. I moan onto her clit.

"FUCKKKK," she screams, surely loudly enough to be heard through the door. I don't imagine she cares, and I take pleasure in the possibility.

I keep up my relentless assault on her clit and pussy, and she screams, "Ahhhhh, cummmmminggg. Ohhhhhhhh."

I lash and pump until she yells, "Oh, enough, enough, Jill, ohhh."

I lift my mouth but keep my fingers deep in her, feeling her pussy pulse around them. Looking up past her beautiful boobs, I see her face filled with ecstasy. I grin with satisfaction.

My pussy is raging, dripping on her leg. I rub slowly, edging myself. I have plans, but she needs to rest for a minute or two.

Her panting eases slowly. When she seems aware of the world, I execute plan C. I lift one of her legs and quickly jump into my favourite scissor position.

"Oh, you can't be serious, Jill."

"Oh yes, I know you want more. And I want to cum, if you will allow me to."

"Yes, of course, Jill."

Her permission inflames me. I wiggle to get our pussies together, then slide up and down. I can't hold back. I thrust my pussy onto hers, feeling my clit against her lips and her clit.

"Ahhh," I scream as I hump madly. "I'm cumming."

"Oh fuck, me too. Ohhhh."

We mash together and screams fill the room, surely spilling through the door into the hallway. My body quivers with my powerful orgasm. Then I hold there, my pussy still pressing onto hers.

We pant together. Suddenly, I collapse. I disentangle my legs from hers and crawl next to her, my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arm around me.

Our hearts beat madly, gradually slowing. I melt into her, so happy to have pleased her.

She breathily says, "Damn, girl, that was amazing. I haven't cum three times that hard in, well, I can't remember how long."

I gaze adoringly at her and whisper, "Please let Miss Tanya know. I want her to know that I love pleasing anyone she wants me to be with."

"Oh, I sure will, honey. Wow."

We rest for several more minutes before I stumble to the chair and retrieve our clothes. I lay her dress on the bed, and I put my clothes on. She stands and dresses.

We put on our shoes, smile broadly at each other, and exit the bedroom. Joyce says, "I'll return the card. I loved being with you, Jill. Maybe we can get together in the city sometime if Tanya allows it."

"I'd like that, Miss Joyce. See you."

"Bye."

I get a drink at the bar. I don't see Tanya around, so I go to the sitting room and wait for her. Soon, I see her emerge from the hallway, grinning.

She steps up to me and reattaches my leash. She tells me she was invited into a threesome in another bedroom. I smile.

We wander into a lounge area, where a woman is on her knees licking the pussy of another who is sitting with her legs spread. The woman licking notices us and says, "Help by licking her nipples." We sit on either side of her, lean down and suck and lick her nipples. Within a minute, she screams, "Oh, god, I'm cumming. Ohhhh."

Tanya and I lift off and smile at each other. We leave them and wander around. We are invited into a bedroom, but we look at each other and understand that we have had enough pleasure for one night.

We find Elaine. She says, "You're not leaving yet, are you? The night is young."

"Thanks, Elaine, but we've enjoyed enough for now."

"Oh, all right, dear. Maybe you can visit me in my city unit one weekend?"

Tanya looks at me and I nod. "I'd love that, and it appears that so would Jill. We'll arrange it next week."

"Delightful. Well, drive safely, Tanya. Bye, Jill."

I reply, "Good night, Miss Elaine. Thanks so much for your amazing hospitality."

"It's my pleasure, and I hope it has been yours."

We both smile and nod. We leave and get into the car.

On the drive home, I can't stop grinning. I enjoyed the casual fling with Joyce but I'm even happier to be with Tanya.

I think about my journey since finding Dr Evans. I never would have imagined being in this place, but now I cannot imagine being anywhere else. I gaze at Tanya and hope that we will be together forever.