Jill's Sexual Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's holding an odd-shaped thing that has a long protrusion and a shorter one at right angles. "What is that?" I ask.

"It's called a Feeldoe, and you're about to find out all about it."

She climbs between my legs and inserts the short end into her pussy. She scoots up and with her hand, she rubs the tip of the long end between my soaked pussy lips. Finding my pussy entrance, she pushes it in with a long, slow stroke, filling me.

"Ohhhhh, Missss. Mmmm. I'm so full."

"Have you ever been fucked like this, pet?"

"No, Miss Tanya, I haven't."

"Then it's time to enjoy. You pleased me so well, here is your reward."

She begins withdrawing it and pushing it back in, fucking me slowly. I moan. Relentlessly, she fucks me steadily. My excitement builds again.

She's moaning, so her end must be giving her pleasure, too. I feel our bodies in sync again, waves passing between us.

She suddenly fucks me faster, deeper. She's groaning and throwing her head back, so she must be getting close. My pussy spasms as my orgasm hits.

"Ohhh, Miss Tanya, I'm climaxing. Mmmmmmmm."

"Me too, my pet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

She thrashes on me for a minute as our orgasms hit. Then she collapses on top of me, the Feeldoe inside us. My pussy pulses around it, smaller waves of orgasm washing through me.

Finally, she moves off of me, pulling the Feeldoe out of us. She licks the long end, saying, "Oh, yum, Jill, I will be tasting you a lot."

She offers the short end to me, and I clean it off, relishing in her now-familiar tangy taste. I set it aside. She lies next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. She caresses my hair, saying, "What a wonderful pet you are, Jill. I'm so glad I started work at that café so I could meet you."

"I'm so glad too, Miss Tanya. I'm so happy to be your pet. I'm sorry I was scared at first, but Dr Evans helped me get over that."

"Aw, I'm sorry, too, pet. I was pretty nasty our first time."

"It's okay, Miss. We are happy together now."

"Yes, we are."

She spends the weekend with me. She has me please her in so many ways, teaching me the art of being her pet. This makes me so happy. She finishes me with her fingers and her tongue as well. We take turns using the two ends of the Feeldoe, bringing us to amazing climaxes.

She lectures me on the proper terms to use - pussy for vagina, cum for have an orgasm, etc.

On Sunday morning after breakfast, she shows me how to scissor. She lies on her back on the bed and raises her left knee, keeping her foot on the bed.

"Get between my legs, pet, leaning away from me, and slide your right leg under my left leg."

I do that.

"Now put your left leg over my right leg."

I follow her instruction, puzzled about what we are going to do.

"Good, pet. Now scoot up, push your pussy next to mine and lean forward."

"Oh, I get the idea. This should be nice."

"Slide up and down. We're already so wet it should be smooth."

She grabs my hips and pulls me into her. I feel my pussy lips rub on her bush. The curly hairs tease my lips and I try to figure out how to slide. I readjust my arms and change the angle of my pussy, and oh, yes. My lips mash on her, giving pressure to my clit.

Now my pussy knows what to do. It glides along her bush, and as my lips open, my clit receives the brushing of her hair across it. "Oh, Miss Tanya, this is heavenly."

"Enjoy it, my wonderful pet. Feel good and cum."

I hardly need that direction. My body humps her furiously. My clit throbs with the pressure, and in a minute, I cum hard. "Ohhhh, yesssssssss. Ahhhhhhhhh."

"Good girl, ride me."

I buck and mash my pussy onto her, pleasure shooting throughout my body. I gradually slow down and then hold against her. When I catch my breath, I ask, "Did you cum, Miss?"

"No, not yet, pet, but that's fine. Rest for a minute and we'll adjust your position so you can make me cum."

"Oh, yes, please, I want to."

When I feel ready, I say, "Okay, what now?"

She releases my hips and says, "Let yourself slide down. Get your pussy lips directly on mine."

I slide and feel her lips intertwining with mine, so that must be the spot.

"Ah yes, that's it." She pulls my hips to her again. "Now, fuck me, fuck me madly."

I hump away and I feel our clits bumping, driving me wild again. She moans, "Yesss." I'm so happy to be pleasing her. I'm feeling my next orgasm starting to build and I moan with her.

My body lurches spasmodically, mashing our pussies and clits together. She screams, "Oh, yes fuck me hard." I work my hardest and soon we cum together, juices pouring out and soaking our pussies, our thighs, and the sheet.

I hold still, my body shaking against hers. She is panting, and then she cries, "Damn, girl, you are a natural. Some women never really figure that out, and you were fantastic your first time. I'm going to keep you!"

I smile broader than I ever have. Beyond the pleasure of the amazing lovemaking we have shared this weekend, I feel fully appreciated for the first time in my life. I smile at her as my breath recovers.

I disengage and lie next to her, resting my head on one of her boobs and cupping her other boob tenderly with my hand. "I want to be yours, forever, if you want me," I say, almost crying with joy.

"Oh, darling Jill, I want you so much." She holds me tightly as I feel us merging. I fall into her and doze off. When we wake, we shower and have lunch. After lunch, we explore each other's bodies more. I lose track of what all we do.

By Sunday afternoon, I'm spent and happier than I ever imagined I could be. She dresses and leaves, kissing me tenderly on the way out. "See you soon, my pet." I melt again at the word, thrilled at my new identity.

Shopping Trip

I'm buzzing all next week, staying damp with thoughts of my Tanya. We exchange frequent daytime texts and evening phone calls using the speaker so our hands are free to touch ourselves. On Wednesday evening, she says, "Jill, I think we have something special. I feel so strongly for you, more than I ever have for someone else."

"Oh, Miss Tanya, I feel that way too."

"We need to go shopping tomorrow night. Meet me at Frenchy's café in the CBD at 7. You know it?"

"Yes."

"Let's have dinner there, and then I'll take you to a shop."

"Oh, for what?"

"You'll see."

"Oo, I love surprises."

"Bye, love."

"Bye, Miss."

The next evening, I meet Tanya as we agreed and have dinner, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes a lot. As we leave, she takes my hand tenderly and we walk hand-in-hand to a side street and enter a shop called Mona's Pleasures.

"Hello, Tanya! How are you?"

"Great, Mona, and you?"

"Really good. Business is back to normal after the pandemic. Maybe even better, since people aren't afraid to get together in person again."

"That's great."

Obviously, Tanya is a long-time customer of Mona's.

"So what brings you in today, Tanya?"

"Mona, meet Jill. We need a collar for her."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you, Jill. Congratulations. Tanya is amazing. She'll take good care of you."

"I hope so, Miss Mona. Oh, Miss Tanya, does this mean...?"

"Yes, Jill, I want only you from now on."

"Oh, Miss," I say before my eyes tear up.

Mona says, "Ladies, step over to this counter and have a look. I'll open it up so you can take anything out and try it on. There's a mirror there."

I'm excited to try several on. Miss Mona and Miss Tanya make several suggestions, and we settle on an elegant black velvet collar with a heart-shaped red stone and a matching leash. I look at it in the mirror with Miss Tanya holding the leash and I beam. I'm so proud.

Miss Tanya says, "Let's walk around the store with me leading you and see if you like it." We do that and I can't get the grin off my face.

"I love it, Miss Tanya. Thank you so much." The pleasure of being her devoted pet washes through me.

"I'm so happy you like it."

Miss Tanya pays and we leave. She leads me down the street, and I feel so proud. Many passers-by give us odd looks, but I don't care. We walk down the steps to the train concourse and tap our transit cards to get through the gates. We hug and kiss before she unclips the leash and takes it with her as we go home in our separate directions.

Needless to say, I'm over the moon. I'm so happy that I have someone who will care for me. It's something that I've always wanted. I hadn't imagined the pet idea, but I don't have a single regret about making that life change.

Party Time

Tanya visits me every weekend. She teaches me new things and uses new toys. I adore her and please her so much, and she rewards me by returning the pleasure. One Tuesday night she calls me and tells me that she's been invited to a party hosted by an old friend, and she wants me to come along. Of course, I'm delighted to.

"Wear that blouse you wore when I came over the first time, remember?" she says.

"The sheer one?"

"Yes, that will be hot. Oh, and no bra. And a skirt, not pants. And no knickers."

"Yes, Miss. Oh my, what kind of party will this be?"

"A sexy party, if I know Elaine. Be ready at 6:00 on Saturday - it will be a long drive. She'll provide dinner."

"Yes, Miss."

"Bye, love."

"Bye."

When Tanya picks me up on Saturday, she walks me to her rental car. "Elaine's house is in the country so we need to drive there." Stopped at an intersection, she looks over at me and says, "You look delicious, pet. Everyone will want you."

"Aw thanks, Miss Tanya. How do you know Miss Elaine?"

"She's the mother of a girl I went to high school with. We always were friendly, and we've kept in touch since then."

As we drive, she tells me a few things to expect.

"All the guests are lesbians. No woman under a C cup is allowed to wear a bra, and others are discouraged from wearing one. Skirts or dresses are required, not pants, and knickers are not allowed, for ease of access.

"There are five private bedrooms plus some public lounge areas for play. Oh, and face washing after pussy licking is frowned upon. They like to smell the scent on you."

"Oh my, it sounds exciting. Um, do I service anyone who asks?"

"Oh, no, not just anyone. If I find someone I like, I'll ask you if you like her first. Then you can please her."

"That's kind of you, Miss Tanya."

We drive for almost an hour, guided by Tanya's phone app. We turn into a crushed stone driveway leading through tall trees. After a minute, the driveway curves and the trees give way to a clearing with a huge, stately mansion.

"Wow, this is something," I say.

"Yes, she made a fortune in cryptocurrency. She was clever or lucky enough to sell at the peak before the first crash. So she's a rich lady of leisure, usually living out here, but she also has a unit in the city when she wants to spend the weekend there."

Tanya parks the car and clips the leash onto my collar when we get out. Our steps crunch along the gravel as we approach the door. Tanya pulls the door rope and a gong tolls from within. Soon, the door opens and a beautiful woman appears.

"Tanya! So glad you could come. Do come in." We enter into a spacious foyer and Elaine closes the door. "So, whom do I have the pleasure of meeting, Tanya?"

"Elaine, this is Jill. I met her about a month ago and we have become inseparable since."

"How delightful. Nice to meet you, Jill."

"It's very nice to meet you, Miss Elaine."

Elaine glances at my collar and leash but says nothing. She smiles at me and says to us, "Come along, a few others are here already, and a few more are due yet."

We walk down the hallway and are led to the left into a room set up with a buffet and a bar. A room beyond has tables for eating, and I see two women there. "Here are food and drink. There are no scheduled formalities this time, so just enjoy your evening."

She ushers us back into the hallway and shows us the bathrooms opposite. Down the hall, we go into a sitting room, where several women are chatting. Most of them stop talking when we enter, and they are gazing at me. I get just a little embarrassed, but my body flushes at the attention.

Introductions are made, and then Elaine tells Tanya about the bedroom reservation system. "There are five playing cards on the corner table - ace through five, corresponding to bedrooms labelled with matching cards. Open lounge areas are first come, first served. Take a card to reserve a bedroom and take it in with you. Return the card when done."

"You've thought of everything, Elaine," Tanya says with a smile.

"I hope so. Enjoy, Tanya. It's nice meeting you, Jill."

"It's lovely meeting you, Miss Elaine," I reply.

"Oh, she's so adorable, Tanya. You are so lucky."

"I know, Elaine."

"Well, I must mingle as hostess." Elaine rushes off to greet new arrivals. We return to the buffet room, stock up our plates and move to the dining room. The food is delicious, and the champagne is excellent.

As we're finishing, Tanya says, "Look over there at the older woman by the bar. See her?"

"Oh, wow, yes. She's hot and almost naked."

"That's my high school English teacher. Let's go meet her. Now, for the time being, I'd like you not to say anything unless directly addressed. Okay?"

"Of course, Miss."

"If you find her attractive, I hope you get excited."

"That won't be hard, she's beautiful and sexy."

"Yes, I've never seen her this way. It will be a hoot to get reacquainted."

We walk over. "Hello, Ms Williams. Remember me, Tanya?"

"Oh my, Tanya, how are you? But please, call me Joyce now. And you must introduce me to your darling companion."

"Joyce, this is Jill. Jill, I mentioned that Joyce is my old English teacher.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Joyce."

"Charmed to meet you, Jill. Oh, Tanya, she's just so cute and sweet. You are so lucky."

"Yes, I am, Joyce, she's quite amazing."

I infer from their conversation and Joyce's glance at my collar and leash that Joyce understands without a word that I am Tanya's pet. She seems to take it as a natural idea.

"So what have you been doing, Tanya?" Joyce asks.

"Just waitressing at a café for now. That's where I met Jill. I hope to go to university later. How about you?"

"I retired last year, and I've just been pottering around, enjoying life. As a hobby, I write erotic lesbian stories and publish them on Literotica."

"Oh cool, what's your username? I'll look you up."

"hotteacher4u - one word, lower case, digit 4 and letter u."

"Haha, I'll remember that."

She starts describing the new story that she's writing. I get very excited. I can't help but look at her perky little boobs that are hardly covered by thin strips of material diagonally crossing her upper body. Her areolae peek out, and her big nipples push through the gauzy fabric.

Tanya turns to me and tilts her head with a querying look. I smile and nod to signify that I'd love to be with her. Tanya excuses herself and goes to the bathroom. Joyce and I engage in small talk, and I'm getting so hot.

Tanya returns and discreetly shows us the three of clubs. "Joyce, would you like to enjoy Jill?"

"Oh my, Tanya, you read my mind but I didn't dare ask."

"Are you willing, Jill?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Tanya. Miss Joyce is very beautiful and sexy."

"Does she excite you, Jill?"

"Yes, Miss, I'm very excited."

"Joyce, why don't you test that?"

Joyce slides a hand under my skirt and slowly up my legs. "Oh, she's dripping down her thighs!" Her hand reaches my pussy and a finger slides in with no effort. "My goodness, she's drenched." She withdraws her hand and licks off her finger. "And wow, so tasty. You are so lucky, Tanya."

She grins and replies, "I know. Let's go find bedroom three." She leads me on the leash down the hall and finds it. Joyce follows me.

Tanya knocks, and hearing nothing from within, opens the door, unclips my leash and gestures for me to enter and for Joyce to follow.

She surprises me by saying, "Enjoy," before closing the door and leaving us alone. I had expected her to stay with us, but I am far from disappointed.

Joyce walks to the side of the bed. I come up to her and ask, "How may I please you, Miss Joyce?"

"Well, Jill, you could start by undressing, showing me that lovely body of yours."

"Of course, Miss."

I slowly and steadily unbutton my blouse, and open it. "Ah, so lovely. About my size. I love that. And your nipples are so prominent."

I smile as I toss the blouse on a chair and unbutton and unzip my skirt, letting it fall at my feet. I kick it up with a foot to my hand and toss it over with the blouse. I step out of my shoes.

"Very nice. Turn around slowly so I can admire you." I do as she asks, feeling her appreciative gaze shine on me. I end up facing her, my pulse picking up with excitement.

"Now you may undress me." She turns her back, and I undo the only button at the neck. The shoulder straps fall forward, and as the dress is sleeveless, it drops to her feet. I fall to my knees and collect the dress as she steps out of it. I take off her shoes while I am down there.

I stand again and carry the dress to another chair and drape it carefully over the back.

"Thank you, my dear. Let me get onto the bed." She climbs on and lies on her back, arms and legs spread. "Come to me, Jill. Lie on me."

I gleefully launch myself onto her, my body pressing on hers with my legs between hers. I press my shaven pussy onto hers, similarly bald. I lean onto her and feel our little boobs touch.

She pulls my face to hers and kisses me, softly at first, then deeply and passionately. I respond in kind, her kisses and body contact making my passion surge. I press my pussy onto hers, and I feel her moan into my mouth.

I pull up onto my arms, lifting my upper body off of her. I look at her wonderful little boobs and decide that I must lick them. I slide my body down hers until my mouth is even with them. I lick gently over them, avoiding her nipples at first.

Lapping with a flat tongue, I cover the entire surface of her boobs except for the nipples. Then I brush my face over her boobs, feeling her hard nipples against my cheeks.

"Oh, Jill, that's lovely. Don't stop."

I have no intention of stopping. My lips now kiss all over her boobs, first circling her nipples, then brushing over them ever so lightly. She hisses with a breath intake and then gasps out.

My soft lips play over each nipple in turn. I feel them stiffen. I close my lips around one, grasping it gently. I lightly lick the tip of her nipple slowly. "Ohhh, yes, Jill."

I tease the tip with quick flicks for several seconds, and then I move to her other nipple and give it the same treatment. Her hands fall to my head, caressing my hair.

I notice her head drop back and roll from side to side. Happy with my effect so far, I open my mouth and suck hard, taking most of her boob into my mouth. I lap at it, tongue scraping over her nipple. Her groans get louder and become continuous.

Slowly I lick her boob with firm contact on her nipple. She humps her pussy up into my stomach, and I'm very happy now. I want to make her feel so good.

I move to the other boob and lap away at it, gradually increasing my speed. She opens her legs wide, and I feel her pussy leaking onto my stomach. I glide my stomach up and down a little against her mound. She gasps.

Back to the other boob, I suck it deep and lash it hard and fast with my tongue. "Oh, fuck," she cries. Her mound is humping up into me. I press down on it to increase the pressure on her clit as she humps.

Her legs wrap around my legs and she thrusts her mound madly into me. I suck hard on her nipple and lick it hard and fast. "Ahhhh, yes, Jill. I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh."