Jill's Sexual Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slip on shoes and go to the kitchen and make myself a quick microwave meal. Then I brush my teeth and return to pour myself a glass of chardonnay. Checking the clock, I see it's not quite 6:30, so I have over half an hour to wait.

I nervously pace before deciding to watch a program on TV to kill the time. I also glance at Tanya's face and boob photos, which keep me aroused.

My phone buzzes, and it's a text from Tanya, saying that she's eaten and is on her way. I go to my bedroom and decide to change the sheets so we have nice fresh ones to lie on. All assuming we get there, of course.

I pace around my unit more before I hear the intercom ring. I scamper to it and see Tanya and hit the Talk button. "Hi, Tanya. I'm in unit 3, down the hall to the left." I buzz her in and see her come through. I open the unit door and watch her approach down the hall.

She saunters to me with her killer smile. "Welcome, Tanya," I say, as I move back to let her through the unit door.

"So glad to see you, Jill. Nice place."

"It's okay."

I close the door behind us and Tanya comes to me, wraps her arms around me and kisses me passionately. Being very excited myself, I return the kiss. Our tongues wrestle as I feel her body press into mine.

She pulls back and says, "Well, what do we have here? Very nice, Jill, I see you are ready for me. That pleases me. Good girl."

Her last phrase triggers a wave of pleasure through me. Dr Evans had used it many times; was this to condition me to be compliant? I briefly think about that and decide that I kind of like the idea.

"I wanted to look good for you, Tanya." She's still in her work uniform, which tries to conceal her boob shapes but I can make them out pretty well anyway.

"Well, Jill, let's not beat around the bush. We want each other, right?"

I'm taken aback by her forwardness, but then I realise that she's said what I have been thinking ever since I laid eyes on her. "Uh, yes, we do," I reply.

"So I'm going to the toilet and I'll find you in the bedroom. Get naked for me."

"Yes," I respond automatically. I feel her taking charge of me, and although I'm a little apprehensive, I'm more excited. I go to the bed and turn it down so we can lie on the fresh sheets. I strip, lay my clothes on a chair and slip under the covers.

Tanya comes in, naked, carrying her clothes. She tosses them on top of mine, saying, "Good girl. I'm glad you like to obey." Her controlling demeanour sends a thrill through me. Is this what Dr Evans said to me about becoming a slut, a pet? If it is, I think I may want to explore this.

She says, "Let's see what we have here," as she quickly peels the covers down, revealing my naked body. "Oh, very nice. I love your small boobs." She walks up, stands next to me, and begins fondling my boobs.

I gasp as her fingers find my nipples, rubbing them and making them engorge. "That's my girl, responding to me." I am mute, but I nod. She pinches them hard and I moan as my body shivers.

"You like that, don't you, my pretty?"

I find my voice and pant, "Yes, Tanya."

"I thought you would. Let's see what's happened down here," she says. She slides her finger quickly into my pussy. It has gone in so easily, I know I'm very wet. "Oh, already juicy for me. I bet you taste delicious."

She brings her finger to her mouth and licks. "Mmmm, yes I thought you would be. Tangy - I like that. Spread your legs."

My legs spring apart without my thinking about it. "Good girl." That phrase jolts me again. I feel myself yielding to her. I enjoy it but I start feeling nervous as well.

She stuffs two fingers into my pussy and rapidly pumps me, again pinching a nipple. "Ohhhhhh," I moan in a mixture of pleasure and slight pain. She is relentless, and the pleasure wins over the pain and I start climbing the hill toward an orgasm.

"You love this, don't you, Jill?"

"Oh, yes."

"You want to surrender to me and become my pet."

My anxiety at her use of "pet" suddenly wells up, even though there is some appeal. "Oh, uh, yes I think so."

She suddenly pulls off of me and glares into my eyes. "Think so? Think so? Not good enough. Tell me you want it."

My mixed feelings churn. I'm so sexually excited at seeing her and from her touch, but the idea of being her pet, oh, I don't know. Maybe I do, but she wants me to commit now. I can't bring myself to say anything.

"Cat got your tongue? Well, if you're not sure, I will have to let you think about it until you are." She steps to the chair with her clothes and dresses quickly. Half of me wants to stop her and say, "Yes, yes, I will be your pet," but I can't bring myself to utter those words.

When she finishes dressing she gives me one last glance and says tersely, "Call me when you're ready." She waltzes out and slams the door behind her.

Quandary

I can only lie in my bed, stunned at what just happened. I was excited to be with Tanya, and I loved her rough but stimulating treatment. But when I couldn't instantly agree to be her pet, she withdrew her pleasure.

I start sobbing, feeling that I'll never find someone. Tanya seems like the one, but she wants me as her pet. Do I want that? I kind of like the idea of relinquishing control to her, but wow, it's a bit scary.

Over the next two days, I churn. I want Tanya, almost need her, but to submit? I keep tossing a coin in my head. On Wednesday afternoon at work, I send Dr Evans an email, asking her to call me when she can. I need her advice.

An hour later, I get a text from Dr Evans, asking when would be a good time for her to call. I reply, "After 6?"

"How about 6:15?"

"Great"

I have avoided the café where Tanya works on my way home from work these past two days. I can't deal with the excitement that seeing her would bring, while I'm in my undecided state. I did see her through the window yesterday and that stirred me up.

I hurry home so I can be there for Dr Evans' call. I walk in and set my bag down and change into trackies, lying on my bed, torturing myself with the photos of Tanya's face and boobs.

When she calls, I answer, "Hello, Dr Evans."

"Hello, Jill. How can I help you?"

I proceed to explain my quandary for several minutes, and then I ask, "Can you make me a pet through hypnosis?"

"Oh, Jill. If you are absolutely certain that it's what you want with no reservations whatsoever, I should be able to. But it's a lifestyle change that will likely be permanent. And you aren't certain, so I can't say that I will at the moment."

"Oh, please, Dr Evans, I really think I want to take the plunge."

"Think isn't good enough. You must want it, almost desperately, for this kind of life alteration."

"Oh, what can I do? I don't want to give her up. I'm so obsessed with Tanya, and being her pet may be what I want most in life."

She pauses for a moment, then asks, "Could you bring Tanya in with you on Saturday? I don't normally work then, but in your case, a long, intensive session could be in order, but it would be expensive."

"Oh, I don't care about the money, if it can make me happy."

"I'd like to talk with her for a while to assess what she's like. You seem vulnerable, and I wouldn't want you to get hurt by an abusive one. If I feel that she will be good for you, I will talk to you to make sure that this is what you want. If I am satisfied that you two will be good together that way, then I'll give you an intensive session."

"Oh, thank you. I'll contact Tanya to see if she's willing and able and then I'll get back to you."

"Okay, fine. You can email or text me with a good time in the morning, but not before 10:00."

"Great, thanks, Dr Evans."

I'm feeling good now - hopeful that this will work out. I text Tanya, asking her to call me after she gets off work. She replies, "Are you ready?"

"We need to talk."

"Okay, sounds serious. I'll call you when I get home, about 8."

"Thanks, Tanya."

"Sure, pet."

Her "pet" sends a shiver down my spine. I do feel excited by the prospect, but as Dr Evans said, I have to be sure before changing my life. When Tanya calls, I explain my hypnotherapy and how Dr Evans is willing to help me get over my anxiety.

"So, mum wants to check out your date?" she sneers.

"Haha, I guess so. Honestly, she is very open-minded and isn't at all opposed to the idea of me being your pet, but she said to me that it's quite a change, and I have to be sure it's what I want. I do like the idea, Tanya, but I need your help."

"Oh, all right. I'll treat it as a job interview, haha."

"Thanks. Would 10:30 on Saturday suit you? She said it would be a long session for me, but she wants to talk with you first so maybe you don't have to hang around."

"Yeah, I'll do it. No worries. I can stay and see how you turn out after the trance."

"Thank you, Tanya. You know I want you."

"Yes, you do. And I want you, pet."

"I'll send you details when I work it out with Dr Evans."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Silvia."

I send a text to Dr Evans, telling her that we will be there at 10:30 on Saturday morning. I feel relieved and hopeful that this will work out.

I bring up Tanya's photos and masturbate to a nice orgasm. I have a pizza for dinner, clean my teeth and finger again in bed. At least I have that pleasure now.

Thursday and Friday at work, I'm antsy. I can't wait for my session on Saturday morning. The more I think about it, the more I'm sure I want to be Tanya's pet, especially if Dr Evans is going to check her out.

Fourth Session - Becoming Tanya's Pet

Tanya's waiting outside of Dr Evans' office when I arrive at 10:25. We go in. Denise isn't working, so the waiting room is empty. Dr Evans comes out and greets us.

"Jill, you can wait here while I talk with Tanya."

"Okay." Those two head into her office. I read stuff on my phone, and then read a magazine. When I've finished those, I check the time - 11:05. I hadn't imagined that Tanya would be in there that long.

When she comes out to the waiting room, she's smiling and says, "You can go in now, sweetie. I'll wait for you."

She seems different, softer. She was quite edgy with me when she came over the other night, but I sense a sweetness in her that I didn't feel before. I don't dwell on it, but I go into Dr Evans' office and close the door behind me.

"Good morning, Jill, how are you?"

"Yeah, good, Dr Evans, excited to do this."

"Are you more sure than you have been?"

"Yes, I've given this a lot of thought since we talked on the phone, and if you think that it's a good idea, I'm ready."

"Well, all right. I do want to go through the implications of what you are undertaking."

"Does that mean that you think Tanya and I are good together?"

"Well, with the little adjustment I made, yes I do."

"What does that mean? I noticed that she seemed different when she came out."

"Yes, I talked with her for about fifteen minutes and I noticed a hard, sarcastic edge to her."

"I know what you mean."

"Don't tell her, but I fibbed a little. I told her that I could give her a short hypnotic trance that would strengthen her control over you. That's actually true, but I also included some filing off of her rough edges. I programmed her to be kinder and more considerate, even while controlling. Don't tell her that, though."

"Oh, that sounds good. Yeah, being controlled seems appealing, but her abruptness could be hard to take."

"I told her to meditate on being a kinder person while she's waiting for you."

"Nice."

"If we go through with this, let me know how she is. I can give her a trigger to come back in for a follow-up session if it's needed."

"Okay. So what do we do now?"

"I need to discuss what I will be doing with you, and how you are likely to be afterwards. Then I'll have you sign another disclaimer for the procedure."

We spend a good 20 minutes talking before she is satisfied that I know what I am doing and am doing it willingly. I sign two copies of a form, taking one.

"Well, Jill, you are going to be a different woman when you come out. I hope it's for the best."

"I really want to, Dr Evans. It feels like my destiny."

"All right then, let's get you on the sofa with a towel. Get naked. I'll cover you with a blanket to keep you warm. I've prepared a custom program for you, based on a previous program."

"Sounds great."

I strip and get comfortable and she fits the VR headset. I see the grey background and the faint spirals. Her voice comes through the headset.

"Jill, I'm going to take you very deep, but you will be able to hear me and you will be able to see the VR screen. Drop for me, now. Drop, drop, drop. Spiral down into my warm well. Feel it envelop you safely. Let all inhibitions go. Trust me."

I feel deeply entranced. Dr Evans starts talking about being a good girl, as the same words appear and drift down as before.

GOOD GIRLS PLEASE

GOOD GIRLS LOVE THEIR MISTRESS

IT FEELS GOOD TO PLEASE

GOOD GIRLS SPREAD LEGS

GOOD GIRLS LICK PUSSY

GOOD GIRLS OBEY

TRUST YOUR MISTRESS

GOOD GIRLS CUM WHEN LICKING A PUSSY

There's a pause with no words and no voice. I am floating in the well. Then her voice returns, softly, sensuously and at a leisurely pace.

"Imagine that Tanya is with you now. Look at her naked body. It makes you wet to see her.

"Reach out and touch her breast, her nipple. You can feel yourself being touched. What you do to her, you feel on yourself.

"Hear her moan with delight as you excite her - her pet excites her. She spreads her legs and you drop to your knees and dive your head between them. You push forward and lick her pussy lips.

"Feel your tongue on yourself. As you lick her, you feel the same on you. Now dive your tongue deep and taste her delicious juice. Lick it all up.

"Raise your head, look at her pleadingly, and ask if you may cum. She smiles and agrees, and you plant your mouth on her clit, sucking it and licking it. She screams with pleasure, and you feel a tongue licking your clit.

"You lick away at her throbbing clit until you cum together, bodies shaking, screaming. You slow, then stop. You look at her again and she's smiling and caressing your face tenderly, so satisfied at your service."

Her voice pauses for a minute. Then many other phrases appear and are spoken as her voice and the mesmerising background take me so deep. After a while, they wash into me without conscious recognition. I just absorb them into my being.

After floating in the well for who knows how long, I hear, "Wake now. Slowly rise to the surface. Remember the messages, remember pleasing Tanya, remember the feelings, and be happy and content with who you are now. Tell me when you are awake."

I drift up and after a minute, I whisper, "I'm awake."

Dr Evans takes the VR headset off of me and smiles. "That seemed to go well. How do you feel?"

"Um, giddy. New. Uncertain, but happy. And, oh my god, my towel is soaked."

"That's normal."

"Can I go now?"

"You should rest for a while, and think about your new self before you go out."

I do that. I feel ready to let Tanya control me. I do remember that Dr Evans said that she made her kinder, and that reassures me. I'm ready to submit.

Dr Evans has been making lots of notes while I've rested. I say, "I think I'm ready now."

"All right, Jill, let me know how you go. We can have follow-up sessions if needed, but I think you will be fine. Enjoy your new life."

"I will, Dr Evans, thanks so much."

"My pleasure, Jill, bye."

I dress and then step into the waiting room, and Tanya is there, eyes closed. She opens them and blurts, "Hello, Jill. How are you?" Her tone of voice is soft and gentle, unlike how she was before.

"I'm wonderful, Miss Tanya. Shall we go to my place and celebrate?"

"Of course, my pet."

Second Date

We get back to my place, and I drop to my knees in front of her, gazing up adoringly at her. "How may I please you, Miss Tanya?"

"Oh, darling Jill. You are so sweet. She pats my hair as she presses my head to her thighs. "Let's to go bed."

She leads me into my bedroom. Standing beside the bed, she gazes at me and says, "You look so adorable."

"Thank you, Miss."

"You may undress me."

I smile and slowly unbutton her blouse. I slip it off her shoulders, down her arms and off, laying it across the back of the chair. I reach around her and unclasp her bra, bringing the straps forward and off and placing it on the blouse.

I want to feel her firm, ample boobs, but I've not been given permission to do so, so I kneel again and unzip her skirt, letting it fall to her feet. She neatly steps out of it, and I fling it onto the chair. I hold her shoes as she steps out of them.

She wasn't wearing knickers, so she's naked now. I'm looking at her pussy, and it's adorned with a thick, curly bush, trimmed into a neat triangle. I start to take a hand to it, but remember I need to be allowed.

"You may touch it, pet."

The word "pet" sends a thrill through me, without the previous anxiety. My fingers reach her bush and touch it lightly, and then they reach through and comb it. I'm fascinated, never having seen such a bush, only a thin landing strip on Sonya.

The curly hairs fascinate me as my fingers play through it. "You like my hair, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss, I love it. It's so silky."

"Feel what's under it."

My fingers press through her bush, rubbing her mound. A finger slides down and between her pussy lips. They are so wet. I push farther and it finds her entrance. I push it in, and it glides in so easily, as she's dripping wet.

I feel her pussy clench my finger. She moans, "Mmm, yes, that's nice." I begin slowly fucking her, and she moans louder. I see her dripping onto her lips.

"May I lick your juice up, Miss?"

"Yes, Jill, you may."

I lean down and poke my tongue through her bush to find her lips, sucking on them and licking them off.

"Oh, Miss Tanya, you taste divine."

"I'm glad you think so, my pet."

I simply must have more of her tasty nectar, so I push my tongue deep into her bush. I lick all around between her lips before stabbing into her pussy with my tongue. I hear a gasp from above and that sends a pulse through my body.

Licking her pussy is sending waves of pleasure through my body. I remember the phrase GOOD GIRLS CUM WHEN LICKING A PUSSY from my trance, and I can feel that it's true. I feel my body building to a climax as I lick her. Faster and faster I lick, and more and more I'm excited.

I'm wanting to orgasm, so I move my mouth to her clit and suck. My tongue reaches out to lick it and I find it hard for me. Sparks fly into my clit as if it's magically connected to hers. She's moaning loudly above me, and I lash her clit.

"Oh, yes, my lovely pet. I'm going to cum." I feel that I'm close, in sync with her. I lick her clit furiously and we orgasm together. She screams and I moan onto her clit. Her juice gushes out and floods my chin. I can feel my pussy pulse as my orgasm hits.

Our bodies quiver. She's standing above me and I'm kneeling, at her service. I stop licking and rub my face over her pussy, marking it with her scent. I feel so fulfilled, so worthy of affection.

"That was lovely, Jill. You may get onto the bed now. I need to get something from my handbag."

I dutifully crawl to the bed and climb aboard, lying on my back. I remember GOOD GIRLS SPREAD LEGS from my session and I open my legs wide for her.

"Good girl," she says with a smile, as she turns back to see me. "I see you're ready for your next lesson."