Jill's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

I sighed. The open-endedness of this was frustrating me. At lease with Darla, there was an end in sight. I had no idea when or how this would end with Jill. "Did you get everything from her as picture and video evidence goes and has it been or will it be destroyed?"

"Yes, I have everything and when we are through, it will all be yours to do with as you please. I may keep a few things for my personal scrapbook and I hope that you and I will be friends when this is over and you will allow me a keepsake or two. But it will not be anything that could embarrass you without your consent."

"Besides you and Sue, is everyone that she involved removed from my life?"

Jill laughed. "You are pressing it. And you didn't say Mistress, how many times Sue?"

"Three Mistress." Sue smiled at her and then mouthed 'sorry' to me.

"That is eleven plus the orgasm to atone for, is my math correct slutball?" Jill asked.

"Yes Mistress." I sighed.

"Service Position One." Jill commanded and walked to the wall that had all of her evil tools on it. I moved into the position, legs spread wide and hands bracing myself flat on the floor in front of me. She was behind me, so I did not get a chance to see what she had in her hands. "I believe in progression." Jill said. "One." She said and I heard a loud swishing sound behind me.

There was a loud cracking sound, like someone stepping on an old tree branch perhaps, but magnified a dozen times. And the scream that left my lungs when the fire drove into my ass cheeks, was deafening. I knew, in my mind, that I was supposed to hold this position. But, there was no reason left in me, for the pain was unlike anything that I had ever felt in my life. I leapt forward and ran towards the steps, screaming in agony.

Sue stopped me. She grabbed me and held me as I thrashed wildly trying to escape the fire that burned in my ass. All intelligent thought had left me as I dug my way into her, frantically looking behind me to make sure that Jill wasn't following me with that giant stick in her hand.

"Stop now." Sue hushed me and kept hugging me as I tried to get away. "Easy slutball." She cooed to me, whispering.

"No No No No No." I shouted.

"That, slutball, is a cane. I used it first, because the first punishment is one strike. The cane is indeed one of the most painful tools at my disposal. It will leave a deep red mark across your buttocks for several days and the light bruising will last longer. But, we have two problems. You did not hold your position and you did not count it. You will have to do it again. Hold the position and when the cane strikes your ass, you say 'One Mistress'. Then we will move on to the second punishment." Jill said.

"No Mistress. Please no." I begged and I crawled behind Sue when I untangled from her. "No Mistress, I can't."

"Shh. Easy slutball." Sue pet my head. "You must do this. You can do this. Just hold the position and count it off." She kept smoothing my cheeks trying to calm me.

"My patience is wearing thin Carrie." Jill said. "You know we can tie you up and do this. It will be much easier on you if you hold the position yourself, but I need you back here right now."

"Oh God! Why Mistress?!" I cried and started crawling towards her. I was shaking uncontrollably. I sobbed as I got back in position. My ass was absolutely on fire. It felt like someone had literally branded me with a hot poker from a fireplace... not that I had ever felt that, but comparing something to nothing you have ever felt before requires a bit of imagination.

The tears ran freely down my cheeks to the floor as I assumed the position once again. And once again, I heard the loud swish, more terrifying than the first time, because I knew what was coming next. And the crack was no less earth shattering in sound or in pain. My ass erupted into a world of red energy and I was sure that she had sliced my ass cheeks in two. My scream was no less excruciating than the last and it took everything in my power to not run away. The tears dripped and dropped onto the floor and I sobbed a barely audible whisper "One Mistress."

I tried wagging my ass to make the pain go away, but it did nothing to relieve the burning sensation.

"Okay Carrie, I'm putting my hand on your back, just relax and breathe." Jill said softly as she touched my lower back. I was trying to breathe. Instead I was panting and completely out of breath. But when she swiped her finger up my slit, I gasped.

"Wet." Jill announced. "But, it could have been that way before the cane. Sue dry her up for me." Then she walked around and pushed her fingers to my lips and I sobbed as I sucked them clean.

I held the position sobbing quietly as Sue dabbed my crotch dry with a soft towel. Then she sat in front of me and smiled sympathetically at me.

I heard the swish, but it was not as loud or distinct as the cane. I wasn't really expecting it to come at that moment though. Somehow, I thought there would be a verbal warning. But, no, I felt a single hit to my right cheek, on the lower part of it, where it started to cup inward towards my thigh. It was not even in the ballpark of the pain of the cane, but it stung quite a bit and I gasped rather than cried out. "One Mistress." I assumed I was supposed to start at one with the new implement of torture.

Apparently, I had been right as the second swish led to a small focused sting at about the same place on my left cheek. "Two Mistress" I counted.

"That was a riding crop slutball." Jill told me, she cupped my sex and I shivered.

I heard her walk away and then a melodic tinkle of bells. "That must be Julie or Courtney." Sue smiled at me. "Stay as you are slutball." She giggled.

Sue went upstairs and Jill came back. Since she was behind me, I had no idea what was coming, where or when until I heard the swish of her hand. This was a lot more painful than the crop as it was a wider instrument, but nowhere near as bad as the cane. My left cheek seemed to flatten all at once as the thick paddle smashed into my skin with a loud slap of noise. I whimpered, but did not scream.

Another loud smash to my right cheek followed by a second to the left and I counted them off to "Three Mistress."

On the final smack, I heard footsteps descending the stairs. "Glad you could make it Julie and Courtney, make yourselves comfortable with whatever view best suits your interests." Jill invited them. I looked up, saw the wide smile on Courtney's face punctuated by a slight lick of her lips. Julie looked different, a mixture of surprise and lust painted her face. I wasn't sure if she was surprised at seeing me naked in this position or surprised that she would find it erotic, but I could definitely see the signs of excitement in her as her nostrils flared to take in more oxygen.

Neither of them had changed from their practice clothes, so they were both wearing very tight and sweaty looking clothing. Their hair hung slightly wet, not enough to have showered, clearly from the sweat of what must have been a vigorous work out.

"Hi Jill, wouldn't have missed it for the world." Courtney winked at me. "Hi Carrie."

Julie smiled at me as if to offer her support for my predicament. Then her eyes went behind me and opened wider. I heard the swish before the cracking sound on my ass. Then I felt the solid burn that was about four inches thick and went across my right ass cheek. I yelped slightly, it was a very sharp stinging sensation. "One Mistress." I breathed out.

"This is a slapper slutball, I have four different slappers, varying in rigidity and width and length. This one is the lowest impact, having a great deal of flexibility so it will partially wrap on your ass cheek upon contact." Jill told me and soon I was feeling this slapper on my left cheek. "Two Mistress." I cried out through gritted teeth.

Julie and Courtney walked wide around me to give Jill room to work and get behind me to see my ass.

I heard them both gasp when they saw my ass. I could feel Julie biting her lip not to say anything.

After a thirty second break between each slap, we reached "Four Mistress."

"Sue bring me the suede flogger without knots." Jill said and handed her the slapper.

Jill touched the welt that I felt across my ass. "This was from a cane." She told Julie and Courtney. "It is as painful as it looks. That is why I only gave her one. Well, two actually, but that was her fault for not holding her form. But, the more important thing to see here is this."

I felt like something was lifted between my legs, then felt Jill's fingers slide up the length of my slit. She then wiped a huge dollop of my girl goo off just above my ass cheeks on my lower back. "She seems to be aroused by pain. I only say seems to be, because it could be part of her humiliation fetish. I have seen a lot in my years, but her affinity for humiliation, her sexual awakening by it, is beyond anything I have ever witnessed, so it is a possibility that being naked and bent over and spanked is so embarrassing to her that it makes her slutty little cunt leak like a faucet. That is what Sue and I are hoping to determine this week."

Apparently Sue returned with the flogger, I was prepared to feel it on my ass next, but what Jill did next, I was not expecting at all.

"Now, see how I am holding it, firmly, but not squeezing it. It's the swing of the arm, similar to golf, you follow through upon impact. When you get used to it, try flicking your wrist right at the moment of impact and it will add some volume to the sound, as well as impact to the sting on flesh." She was instructing Julie and Courtney how to beat me with a flogger.

"No...." I muttered. I didn't even really mean it. It was a whisper, I was surprised she even heard it, but she did.

"Excuse me slutball? Did you say something?" Jill asked.

"N-No Mistress" I stammered.

"That's what I thought you said. Sue fetch me another flogger for Julie."

I cringed and sobbed, but didn't say anything. The next half hour was horrible. It wasn't the pain. Actually, the floggers did not hurt much really. My ass was red and stung, but compared to some other things, it was possibly the least unpleasant of them all. It was my ass being used as a prop for Courtney and my best friend Julie to learn to swing them properly.

Since it wasn't her doing the swinging, I wasn't required to call out the number of swings, but I almost wish I had. By the time they had perfected their swing in Jill's opinion, they must have hit me about fifty times each. They would switch sides, try forehand and backhand. From Jill's instruction you would think they were at a tennis lesson. But my ass knew far differently.

When it was over, my muscles were so cramped I thought I would fall on my face. My legs started shaking uncontrollably. "Okay slutball, I see you." Jill acknowledged. "Presentation position two." She said. I practically fell to my knees and got into the position to the best of my recollection. Sue fixed my shortcomings and I was soon in this embarrassing position on my knees, ankle over ankle behind me.

"Now, let's make you useful. There is a cookbook upstairs turned to the page of what you are to make. All of the ingredients are in the cupboards or the refrigerator. I am going to give you an extra ten minutes to familiarize yourself with the kitchen since it is new to you. That is a one time gift. From tomorrow forward, you will have thirty minutes to place whatever dish you are to make in the oven."

I stood, silently listening to her speaking and waiting for something about this to make sense.

"What are you waiting for slutball?" Jill asked, clearly aggravated.

"Sorry Mistress." I answered quietly and walked upstairs, still quite naked.

The cookbook was there, as she told me it would be. Okay, I knew how to boil water and start an oven, but I wasn't really a good cook. So, following instructions was going to be a very tedious and exact part of this process for me. Today, I would be making Chicken Piccata today. Yay me.

So, first things first, I went through all the cabinets in search of the cookware and utensils and seasonings and dry goods, then into the refrigerator and pulled what I needed from there. It's not a really sexy or fun thing, and being naked wasn't helping me to focus. Once I got everything that I thought I would need together, I started following the instructions.

By the time I got grease pop burns on my breasts, and well pretty much everywhere, I was smudged in flour and splatters of egg and seasonings. I had not been watching the time at all. I was surprised that nobody was there to monitor me. But, was happy not to be observed. Once the chicken breasts were fried properly, I put the chicken aside and made the sauce and drizzled it on the chicken as instructed.

I then set the table for five, not certain who would be eating. I was still surprised that nobody had come upstairs to even tell me the time. I was feeling more and more subconscious and a little angry that Julie was down there talking about me. I mean, what else would they be doing all this time?

I set the food on the table and went downstairs. I heard them before I saw them.

"It's entirely up to you. I can only promise you that she may hate it, but at the same time, she loves it. But, we've said that a dozen times already and you are still asking the same questions." Jill's voice slowly got louder as I quietly descended the stairs. "And if she is intentionally tip toeing down the steps to eavesdrop, she is going to get her next punishment before dinner." Jill added, apparently having heard my descent.

I came down quickly and louder then and when I could see her, I said, "Dinner is ready Mistress."

"Did you get it into the pan on time?" Jill asked.

"I... I am not sure Mistress." I answered.

"Add a punishment. How many are we up to, cumulatively?" Jill asked.

"Twelve Mistress, plus an unpermitted orgasm Mistress." I whimpered.

"And how many have you taken thus far?" Jill added.

"Four Mistress, five or more including the floggers Mistress." I answered.

"Why didn't you do as Courtney instructed you today at school slutball?" Jill asked.

I noticed Julie frown at this question, but she remained quiet. "I... you said I didn't have to listen to anyone but you Mistress?" It sounded pathetic, like a question, but I was worried I was going to get more punishment and felt a need to defend my position.

"That is not an answer. That is a reason not to be punished for it." Jill replied.

"I didn't want to Mistress." I answered.

"You ate her maid out for Christ's sake Carrie. Now you have self-respect? I don't believe it." Jill added. "Get on your knees and eat her pussy now."

I felt like I had been slapped in the face. So, I was a little slow to react. Was this some kind of test? Well, I knew from experience that I could not hesitate, so I thought on my way to my knees and crawling towards a very satisfied looking Courtney. Julie was frowning and turned away. Sue smiled at me with that happy lust in her eyes. Jill just looked even, like Jill.

I reached up to the waist band of her workout pants, my hands were shaking. I looked up at her, big mistake, her smirking smile sent a tear to my eye duct. I felt my way to her shorts and pulled them with her panties down over her ass in the back, then down to mid thigh in the front and then down to her feet. "Please lift your left foot Courtney." I whispered, my voice threatening to crack if I spoke out loud. She did so and I took the shorts and panties off her left foot. She lifted her right foot without my request to do so.

I placed her shorts and panties to the side and then pushed her shirt up to bare her pussy. "Please, spread your legs Courtney." I whispered, placing a hand on either of her thighs.

"Anything for you Carrie." Courtney giggled, spreading her feet wide apart to give me open access to her quim.

I placed my hands high on her thighs, thumbs in the middle and leaned in to lick her pussy from bottom to top.

"Ohh Carrie, this is what you are meant to do. Why do you keep fighting it?" Courtney giggled. "Get your tongue in there slutball." She grabbed my hair in two bunches and thrust my face deeper into her pelvis.

I shoved my tongue in as deep as I could and she basically rode my face, being very rude about it and getting her glistening wetness all over my face. I fought back the urge to cry out or bite her, but just barely.

"I'm so glad you joined the squad Carrie." Courtney said while shoving my nose up her cunthole. She started fucking herself on my nose and her juices flowed into my nostrils, it was kind of gross.

"I'm so glad you joined the squad Carrie." She said a little louder and started sliding her slit up and down my face.

It seemed apparent what was going on. She was trying to make me angry, to get the outburst from the time that sent her to the hospital. It was quite irritating, but knowing why she was doing it, it didn't bother me as much as it would have had I actually been a member of the squad.

She repeated it louder and louder as she fucked my face harder and I could feel her wetness dripping down my cheeks. I wasn't even able to do a very good job at eating her she was just set on abusing my face. And for her purposes it was working, up to a climax that I could feel coming through her body.

"I'm so glad you are a submissive little lesbian slut Carrie!!!!!!" She screamed as she grabbed my head and came all over my face. She continued to moan in a very loud orgasm, her juices rubbing all over my face, up my nose, down my throat. I could even feel the wetness in my closed eyes. I gasped for air, as she rode her orgasm out on my face. When she finally came down from her climactic high, she patted me on the head.

"You know, you really were made for this Carrie. I'm not sure I can ever give this up." Courtney giggled.

I coughed as the breath oozed her juices into my lungs. But it wasn't as violent a coughing fit as it could have been.

"Courtney, go clean up and get dressed, Sue will show you the way." Jill instructed her and I was surprised not to hear a word from Courtney, who always seemed thrilled to show how superior she was to anyone.

"Carrie, what is in your head right now?" Jill asked me softly.

"I feel ... used Mistress." I answered in a whisper.

"Yes, I imagine you do. How about physically? Are you sexually turned on right now? If I gave you permission, would you make yourself cum right here in front of Julie and I in a matter of seconds?" Jill asked.

I sobbed softly. "Yes Mistress...I'm sorry Mistress. I'm so sorry Julie."

"Don't be." Julie whispered.

"She's right Carrie. I know it conflicts you. Your mind wanting one thing, your body another, but truly, we all care about you and love that you are getting what you want, even if you don't think you want it. It's truly a thrill for all of us to witness your sexual energy Carrie. It's beautiful, truly beautiful. Would you like to be used some more?" Jill pressed.

I sobbed and hung my head in shame. Clearly, it would be Julie or Jill. I would love to make love to either of them. But like this? So raw and devoid of love or affection? I wanted it so bad and yet I forced my head to shake out a no.

I heard Julie exhale perhaps a little too loudly. Relief or frustration I couldn't tell.

"Wipe your eyes so you can see and join us upstairs for dinner." Jill commanded. And I heard the two of them ascend the steps, leaving me alone, kneeling on the floor, my face glazed in Courtney's cum.

I sat on my heels for a few minutes, wiping the juices from my eyes and fluttering them open. The cum made them burn just a little, but I had extracted the bulk away before opening them.

I held my head in my hands, trying to clear the depravity of my being from my mind. Why did this horrible treatment turn me on so much? Could I embrace it as Jill seemed to think I should? Could I ever embrace it? Perhaps the could was a bigger question than the should.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers