Jill's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers

"Fuck that was good." Julie gasped and stepped away. "You will earn that next time slutball." Julie added after regaining her breath.

Jill giggled. "Oh Carrie, you may be in worse shape than you thought."

"Close your eyes slutball." Jill ordered and I did. I felt her walk forward over my face. I could feel the heat from her thighs and then her actual thighs as they closed on my cheeks. "Inhale. Keep your slutty tongue in your mouth, just smell."

I breathed in through my nose and sobbed in desire.

After an eternity in which I was breathing her cunt scent so fast it seemed I was hyperventilating, she stepped away. "She's constantly in heat." Jill laughed to Julie.

"Stay there with your eyes closed until I tell you otherwise slutball." Jill instructed.

And I heard moaning and kissing all around me. I shuddered and wept with need as I sat there, legs spread wide, listening to the sounds of pleasure that I longed to make or cause, but I just sat there, doing nothing. I tried to zone in on what was happening, who was moaning, who was making smacking sounds with their lips. Who was pleasuring who?

Was my Julie being pleased by another? Was she eating her first pussy and it wasn't mine? Who and what was Courtney doing? Was Sue going down on my Mistress? What was going on and why was I being forced to kneel here, legs spread, eyes closed, listening to it. Surely, I was being punished. For what? Was this my punishment for masturbating in the changing room last night?

I felt it then, before I heard the whisper, a closeness, breath, hot and moist against my ear. Someone was paying attention to me. "Keep your eyes closed and don't move." It was Julie's voice, whispering right there by my ear. "I know this is driving you crazy right now, you can't imagine how much I want to use you right now."

I whimpered out loud and could feel my legs shaking with desire. Behind her I could hear moans of pleasure and I longed to be a part of it, and yet, as long as my Julie was not a part of it, I felt so much better for it. "Please Jules, you ..."

And I was about to tell her she could use me. She could have me. She could do anything she wanted to me or with me. But she pressed her finger to my lips.

"Hush, I know I can. Just because I can and I want to doesn't mean I should though." Julie whispered.

I sobbed aloud. I so wanted it right now, but I knew she was right. This was lust, and she and I might invite lust into our relationship, but ours was well beyond simple lust. Lust was Farin. Lust was Courtney. Julie and I, we were love. We would always be love. Even if it never surpassed friendship, it would always, always be love.

I felt her lips move away and fought the urge to open my eyes. Surely one of them was watching me, waiting to inform Jill that I disobeyed.

I clinched my jaw and squinched my eyes tightly trying to block out the sounds of sex in the air around me. A few moments later, my earlobe was enveloped between a pair of lips and a tongue flicked it softly. I moaned louder than anyone in the room at this unexpected touch. I didn't even know who it was but it was driving me insane. They sucked and licked and the eroticism shocked my body like a bolt of electricity.

"Oh please!" I begged. Again, I was unsure if I wanted it to continue or stop because it was a foreplay, a precursor to something that I wanted but somehow knew I would not receive today. In my mind I knew this was a merciless tease. In my pussy I knew this was going to end in an orgasm.

"Think about me tonight and maybe tomorrow we can play." Courtney whispered into my ear after sucking it hard and stretching the lobe until it popped out of her mouth.

I was shaking all over. The moaning sounds were getting louder. I pictured the four of them in an orgy of some sort. How would they all fit together, I wondered. Would Jill interact with Courtney and Julie? I couldn't picture Julie with anyone. Why was that thought upsetting me so much?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a body pressing against mine. This time someone was straddling my thighs, right in front of me. She grabbed my breasts and leaned forward as I gasped aloud and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I moaned loudly as I returned the kiss.

I kept my eyes closed tightly, but I knew almost instantly that this wasn't Julie. The feeling wasn't quite right and the kiss was definitely not in the same school as the mind blowing one we had shared a couple nights ago. It was a good kiss. Don't mistake me. In fact it was pretty incredible. One of her hands left my tit to hold my head and god damn if her tongue wasn't raping the fuck out of my mouth.

I was gasping and my hips were humping at the open air. I was so wet, I could feel it dripping. I moaned into her mouth and sucked feverishly on the thick tongue that invaded me so freely. Finally, after an exceptional eternity of kissing, she broke off and giggled. It was definitely Sue.

She leaned in and whispered, "I've wanted to do that for a while. It's almost over slutball." Then she pecked me on the lips again and climbed off me.

Would Jill kiss me? I was shaking again. The sounds were louder and more... urgent now. Someone or someones were going to climax soon. At least that was the sense I had from the sounds in the room.

"You look as adorable as ever." Jill said softly. She was on my side, close to my ear, but not whispering quite as quietly. "I need you to keep your eyes closed, but I am going to help you stand up and lead you out of the room. Lean up so your back is straight. I am going to stand up and take your hands."

The moaning was so loud now. Someone, I think it was Courtney, was definitely going to cum soon.

"Reach your hands forward." Jill instructed. I did and she took them in her own hands and pulled me to my feet. She put an arm around my waist and led me blindly out of the room. When the door closed behind us, the sounds of sex were muted. "You may open your eyes now."

It took a minute to adjust to the light. Then we were walking down the hallway. Jill had pulled a robe over her body, it was quite transparent.

"You will not be allowed to cum until all your punishments are caught up, so I would highly suggest not getting any more." Jill told me as she led the way. "I am going to step in front of you now. When you are following me, you will be just a step behind me and half your body to the left. You must watch my every move and mimic it as closely as possible. Your hips are to sway with each step."

She stepped in front of me and I followed her as closely as I dared so that I could stop if she decided to stop.

"As I was saying, no orgasms for you until your punishments are caught up. Then the matter may be discussed. As you have no doubt figured out with your smart little head, the lesson for Julie and Courtney today will only count as one punishment, leaving you at six of twelve when we begin tomorrow."

"Now, it is just you and I for a little while. This is sort of a debriefing of the days' events. Do you have any questions in regards to today's activities?" Jill asked.

"Yes Mistress." I answered.

"You may have three questions, proceed." She permitted.

"If the physical punishments are determined not to be producing ... um... that is to say, if you and Sue determine that the humiliation is why I am so ... wet... will you stop doing that? I mean, assuming I do nothing wrong to deserve any more after these twelve Mistress?"

"Good question Carrie. And no. If you do not get aroused by pain, pain will be solely used for punishment." Jill answered.

"I know I don't have to, but I can't help but wonder... Do you want me to submit to Courtney in school Mistress?" That was bothering me still that she made me do that in the basement. Speaking of basements, we passed the steps down to hers so we were not heading back there apparently.

"I have no opinion either way Carrie. That was a wasted opportunity for information. I have told you that answer before." Jill replied. "But, let me enlighten you a little and perhaps it will help. I made you eat her pussy because I can. Whether that makes an impression upon Courtney or not will be up to her. Do I believe you want to serve her might have been a better question. I do believe that. However, I have no desire to get involved in that decision at all. I think you want to serve Julie as well. Probably even Farin. You are feeling like a subservient slut. It's normal. It will change as you grow."

I sighed. That was actually helpful, to understand what she was doing, I suppose it was a gift that she answered a question I didn't ask. "Thank you Mistress."

"You are welcome Carrie. One more question." She replied.

"What would your advice be to me on dealing with Julie? I'm very conflicted and I would greatly appreciate your insight." I asked.

Jill laughed, not unkindly. "Oh Carrie, if I had met you six months from now, I think you would be sleeping next to Sue every night." She smiled at me, stopping for the first time to turn and face me. "I can't give you specific advice Carrie, she is your closest friend. That gives you a great deal of leniency as she will forgive more than a lover. But, it also provides a difficulty, that you two may cross a line at some point that will either become love or hate. Friendship is rare, lovers are easy to find. So, my advice is to take your time, talk a lot before you do anything. And follow your instincts when you are not a horny little girl. You can not make a sound decision when you are thinking of sex."

"And here we are." She opened a door to a bathroom. "Towels are under the sink. Take a nice cold shower as opposed to a hot one. It will help with your conversation when you drive Julie home. When you are finished, come out and get dressed and we will finish up for the day." And she turned and walked back down the hall, towards the orgy in her bedroom.

I watched her ass wiggling down the hallway, unable to turn away. Jill truly has a magnificent body. It's quite sculpted, not overt muscles, but extremely toned. Anyway, she has a great ass and I wished mine were as nice as hers. And once she went into the bedroom, I turned on the light in the bathroom and stuck my ass out to the side and tightened the muscles. It wasn't a bad ass, a very nice one in fact I thought, but it wasn't Jill's ass.

Cold showers. It is true, they will calm your sexual heat down. They are not pleasant. I actually loved a nice hot shower. But, it did wake me up. It also helped me clean up fast and get out and dry in record time. And a bonus, the mirror wasn't fogged up. So I could see how bad my face looked without make up.

Nothing for it now. I went into the living room in the towel and retrieved my clothes from the chair that I had folded them on when I entered. It didn't take long to put on the little that was there and so I decided I should knock on the door to let Jill know I was ready. I walked down the hallway, listening for sounds from beyond the door, but it was quite quiet. Whether the room was just that sound proof or they were done doing what they were doing, I couldn't tell.

I knocked and it sounded like an echoing bass drum to me. Very loud.

A moment later, the door cracked open, blocked by Sue who was quite naked. I gasped upon seeing her nude body and she intentionally opened the door just enough that it was all I could see. No matter how I might have struggled, I was not able to see behind her, so I didn't try, after a second.

"Hey slutball, nice and clean I see. Go kneel by the front door, facing the room and Mistress will be out to see you shortly." And she leaned in and kissed me on my lips and giggled. She closed the door and I knew I was dismissed.

I didn't waste time, but I didn't run either. I got to the appointed position in the appointed place and awaited Mistress... err... Jill's presence. I surprised myself that I actually called her Mistress in my thoughts. So, I waited. Surely, Jill wouldn't keep me waiting too long. Then again, I had showered quickly, perhaps she was still undressed. I took note of the room. I had been here before, far different circumstances of course.

Finally, after some undefined number of minutes, Mistress... Jill... entered the room. She was dressed in something besides a robe, a pair of yoga pants and a very tight shirt that left her breast curvature defined. She smiled at me and sat down in a chair opposite me.

"Not bad for your first day Carrie. You did add four punishments, but that is to be expected. I will stretch them out so your ass doesn't become a vile mess of bruised flesh, so keep any desires for an orgasm down deep this week, I don't see it happening."

"There is the issue of your orgasm at the mall. That was most egregious. I have to be able to trust you Carrie. You have to follow my directions or the punishments will have to be more severe. I have given this a great deal of thought and spoken to Julie and Courtney about it. Julie, of course, wanted to let you off the hook." Jill laughed softly. "Of course, that is not going to happen. It will be a surprise. Saturday. Ask your father if Julie and Courtney can spend the night on Friday. Be convincing. I'm not sure how things set there at your house, so I won't tell you that you must get his permission, but I do expect a very strong effort."

"You may wear a bra to school from now on. When you get here, panties and bra will be hung from your rear view mirror before you enter the house. It is up to you if you wish to put them back on when you leave. As to the job you have here, for conversation with your father, I am an artist and you are assisting me by cleaning brushes, painting, carving wood and sculpting. It is dirty work, so you will often change clothes when you arrive and shower before you leave so as not to get paint and dust on your clothes and in your car."

"Eventually, he will ask where you work. The address is on this card I will give you. It is a warehouse with all the equipment to do the things I mentioned. We will be there some days, but not this week. Let him know that we often run errands to pick up supplies and deliver pieces in case he decides to drop in uninvited when we are not there. Sometimes there are people there, sometimes not. They will all be instructed to cover our story."

"I understand you are undergoing counseling with Mrs. Lane at your high school. Is this causing you any difficulty?" Jill asked.

"She kinda broke me into talking a little bit today Mistress, but normally no, I just answer her vaguely. I have to lie too much to go into details." I answered.

"I see." Jill said, pondering something for a moment. "Clearly, I would prefer you not tell her about me or Darla or well, pretty much any of us. I'm not so worried, you are eighteen. Nothing we did is illegal, nobody would go to jail over it. But judges and juries have made bad decisions before, particularly when it comes to a teenage girl and sex, it scares them because they all want to do it so badly. I am sorry this comes on your shoulders, having to lie to someone who really does want to help you. Did she give you a way out?"

"Kind of Mistress. She said if I cooperate with her and she felt I was better, but she also wants me to go to some kind of lesbian group therapy treatment." I answered.

"Lesbian group therapy." Jill laughed. She then said, thoughtfully. "Why don't you if it gets you out of this quicker? Are you afraid of what you will find there?"

"I don't know Mistress. It's more time. I didn't really have the option before anyway. And I guess it scares me a little, who would be at such a therapy session." I replied.

"It is making me quite curious." Jill laughed pleasantly. "Ask her tomorrow if you can try one session out without committing to it. I am quite intrigued as to what would go on in such a meeting."

"Yes Mistress." I affirmed.

"Okay slutball." Jill smiled at me. "Take this card and run along now and I will send Julie out in a minute."

I stood up, looking at her, expecting something more, but she just smiled at me. I took the offered card. "Thank you Mistress." I said and turned and showed myself out the door.

Outside, I went to my car and pulled my panties off the rear view. I didn't really feel like pulling my shorts off to put them back on, so I tucked them into my pocket. I started up the heat to fight off the slight chill in the air. I turned on the radio to block out my thoughts, which started crashing all around me.

Julie came out with Courtney and they went to Courtney's car to get Julie's books. I had my windows up so I couldn't hear anything, but they hugged and smiled and were chatting quite a bit before she finally left and Courtney got in her car and drove away. Then Julie opened the passenger door, through her bag in the back seat and strapped herself in.

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed as she sat down. "That was a lot different than anything I expected." She was chirping.

I growled, but quietly, turning my face away. I don't know why I was feeling this jealousy suddenly, but it had been attacking my mind since she and Courtney started talking while striping my ass with floggers. I bit back the bile in my throat and pasted on a smile before turning back towards her.

"What?" Julie asked as I looked at her. She knew me too well.

She laughed loud. "I didn't go down on anyone okay? Is that what you are worried about?"

I frowned and turned to look in the rear view so I could back up safely.

Julie turned the radio off. "No, oh no, you do not get to do this to me Carrie Fitch." She slapped my hand. "Park it now."

I pulled on the emergency brake and put the car in neutral.

"Look at me." She instructed. I did.

"I am coming every day, so you better get used to it. Yes, Sue went down on me today and Courtney did too for a little while. I did not cum, not that I am holding off for some higher purpose. We are not dating. You do not get to act like we are. If I decide to go down on Courtney or Sue or Jill before you, you have to be okay with that. You do not get a choice."

I frowned and turned away. Julie grabbed my chin and turned me back to look at her.

"Carrie, I want to wait, I do. I plan to wait. But if something happens you have to be okay with it." She kissed me softly on the lips. "Now, take me home, we both have homework to do."

"Okay Julie, you are right of course. I'm sorry I acted that way. Thanks so much, I mean it. It bothers me having you see me like this, but I do appreciate that you are doing it." I answered as graciously as I could.

"You are so stupid." Julie laughed. "I know you don't talk like that, save that crap for Jill."

I laughed for a moment too. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard. "I really truly want this to be over, I hope you know that. I know my body doesn't seem like it, but honestly Jules, I can't wait to be free of this."

Julie smiled. "Keep telling yourself that. I think you love it." She squeezed my hand back and told me to drive.

"I hate it Julie. I hate that my body does what it does." I protested.

"Oh, I believe that. But deep down, I think you love it." Julie laughed. "Just drive, I will tell you a little about what I learned today."

I backed out and got us headed towards Julie's house.

"So, Jill is really pretty incredible, but I'm sure you already know that. She's being all noble and stuff, but honestly, I think she likes playing with you. Her and Sue both, they think the world of you." Julie began.

"Anywho, she is going to teach me and Courtney about the life style while she is teaching you. Slightly different perspective, the handle vs the other end, but it's educational. Amazing what she knows about psychology and philosophy. I mean, you know I want to go into psychology in college, so we had a really interesting talk about it."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers