Jill's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,341 Followers

"And about you." Julie laughed. "You might be a good subject for abnormal psychology."

I punched her in the arm. "Hey!" I laughed.

"Well, you have to admit, you are a bit odd." Julie laughed.

"Well you're my best friend, so that doesn't say a lot for you." I shot back.

"Yeah, I suppose not. I guess we will be stuck with each other." Julie laughed and the suddenly, it wasn't funny anymore.

I reached over and squeezed her hand. "I could think of a million worse things."

"Me too Care Bear." She squeezed back.

"Wait until Saturday." Julie added. "Jill is going to blow your fucking mind."

"Huh? What happens Saturday?" I asked.

"The warehouse, she said she was going to tell you about it. It's right up your alley artistic one." She replied.

"Oh, yeah, she did mention it." I remembered the card she gave me.

"So, you going to submit to Courtney in school?" Julie asked after a few seconds of quiet.

"Woah, where did that come from?" I asked.

"You know full well she is going to keep after you. Are you going to do it? No judgments from me. I'd just like a heads up if you do, I think it best to keep everything in the open between us from now on." Julie answered.

"I ... no." I exhaled loudly. "I know what it must look like. And yeah, I would get really turned on doing it. But, I think it best I stay away from anything like that at school, especially with all the trouble I'm in right now."

"Oh yeah, I guess you have to be careful." Julie replied. "If I..." She started then stopped.

"You know I would. I trust you." I answered the unasked question.

"You don't trust Courtney?" Julie countered.

"I trust her, I just don't think she lives in the same world as the rest of us. If she got caught, her Dad fixes it with a check. If I get caught, my Dad fixes it with a punishment."

"Hmm." Julie sounded thoughtfully. "Yes, I suppose that is true. What if she and I were together?"

I breathed loudly again. "I would."

"Okay. That's good to know Carrie." Julie smiled and squeezed my hand as it rested on the gear shift. "Tonight, before bed, I want you to strip naked and text me a naked selfie."

We were at her house and I pulled in.

"Thanks for the ride. I will see you tomorrow at school." Julie smiled. "Today was, enlightening. Slutball." She laughed loudly.

I choked on a laugh. "I have other words for it, but I suppose that one is acceptable as well."

And Julie was gone and I was driving home.

I played the radio. I wasn't going to talk on the phone in the car, though it was linked and I could have. And soon, I was pulling my bag over my shoulder and heading to the front door.

Inside, my Dad and Kelly were sitting in the living room, watching the news. "Hey, there's the bread earner now." My dad said, getting up from his chair. Kelly got up with him.

"Hey Dad, Hi Kelly." I greeted them with a smile.

"So, tell us all about it, how was your first day of employment? What are you going to be doing?" My dad asked.

"Well, it was fun, I guess I will learn a lot. She is teaching me to do wood working, eventually, today was more like cooking and cleaning and some painting." I began, trying to convert as much reality into the story as I could to make it repeatable and feasible.

"What is this job again?" My dad asked sounding confused. After all, Julie had told him it was an internship.

"Oh, she has a warehouse where she does art work. Like special order stuff. It isn't her only business, but because I love art so much... it seemed a good fit I guess." I wasn't half bad at this.

Dad looked disappointed though. He didn't see art as a living, more as a hobby. This was hurting his case for my collegiate future. I almost laughed, but contained it.

"Well, that sounds like a good way to make some money until college starts." He said.

"Yeah, and she is teaching me to cook too!" I smiled. "I made chicken piccata tonight. And it was pretty good."

"That sounds great." Kelly offered, my dad frowning even worse than before. "I wish I could get paid to learn to cook." She elbowed my dad in the ribs, I saw it.

"Oh, umm yeah, that is really good honey." He finally said. "So, will you be eating there every night then?"

"Yeah, she's going to have me cooking every night I think Dad. I mean, it's not my favorite thing in the world, but at least it's a skill." I laughed.

My dad looked at me like it was insulting to have his daughter making someone dinner. Kelly laughed with me. "Well, you get to make dinner Saturday night then. Make me a list tomorrow and I will get the groceries."

I smiled even though I wanted to knock her cute little teeth out. But, she did cover my ass when I masturbated in the changing room. "Okay." I answered. "I have homework to do, I was going to do it upstairs if that is okay?" I asked.

"Um sure." My dad answered, still quite put off by the whole thing. "Or you can do it down here if you'd rather the company."

"Thanks dad, but the tv is distracting. I'll come down when I'm done." I smiled.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then accidentally gave Kelly a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs.

Well, there was my phone. I hadn't been looking at it much. What was the point really? But, I figured I had a text to send later, may as well check it now.

Farin had gone all day without sending a text and then sent a video about an hour ago. I couldn't.

KAREN: I hope you don't mind Carrie, I got your number from Courtney. Was wondering if you had any plans Friday night? There is this movie I really want to see and my other friends saw it already and I need to see it before they start talking about it and I don't want to go see it alone. So, you have my number, I know, so, 9:00 Friday? You can pick me up at my house, 4783 Tipton Circle

So, Julie was right. This was so weird. Karen is... well, let's face it they are all gorgeous. But, what did she even know about me? Just that I was dating Farin. I guess that was enough. I was going to tell her she should date Farin instead, but I didn't. But, I didn't really do anything, I'd deal with it tomoroow.

I broke out my homework and got to studying. I even put a dent in my paper for English class. The friendship vs lover one that was to oppose Julie's paper. I laughed a bit as I wrote it. And, finally, I hit the play on the attachment because I love torturing myself so much.

It was a self-video of Farin. She looked like hell. Not only was her face a mess from smeared and cried out make up, but her hair was a mess and she had a black eye and a busted lip. I gasped when I saw her and instantly felt horrible. I had the volume turned low, just in case, I wish I had fetched my earphones, but I was too lazy to climb out of bed to get them.

"I got in a fight, I guess you can see that." Farin looked into the camera with a pained smile. Her eye looked horrible. "You should see the other three girls though." She laughed. "They said you weren't worth it, but you are Carrie. You are to me."

"I know you have to do what you have to do right now. And if you want to tell or have to tell Jill, I understand. Just don't forget what we had Carrie. I swear I never ever loved anyone like I love you. I can't ever see me loving anyone like I do you. Please, just let me be your friend while you get through this thing with Jill. I promise, I won't make it more difficult for you."

"I guess they told you that I arranged the whole thing. That's not true Carrie. I mean, I knew and I wish I hadn't ... God, I know I fucked up. I had no idea that you would be like you are! I mean, I crushed on you, but I never thought in a million years you would ever love me back."

"Listen, I'm going to be a good girl at school from now on. I swear. Just, don't ignore me please? I can't stand you ignoring me. It's killing me baby. I know what I did was bad. I know you probably hate me right now. But we can fix this. I can make this up to you I swear. It can be better, so much better."

I was shaking and had to wipe the tears from my eyes. She was so broken.

"So, see you in school tomorrow." She forced a smile. And then it was over.

I couldn't deal with this. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and went downstairs to see what my dad and Kelly were up to. "Hey." I smiled when I was halfway down. "Whatcha watching?" I jumped into the couch opposite the one they were snuggled on and looked at the television. It was some documentary, looked boring as hell.

"Oh, some story about cattle farmers in Wyoming." Kelly answered.

I looked at her puzzled and she just shrugged. I guessed it was my dad's interest.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go to sleep." I said and went over to give them both a hug goodnight. I kissed my dad and remembered not to kiss Kelly, though she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I went upstairs and stripped naked. I looked in the mirror at the marks on my ass. It was pretty bad. Oh well, that wasn't the goal anyway. I got my phone and posed in the mirror until I found a somewhat flattering pose given my less than perfect body. I snapped a pic and sent it to Julie and went to bed.

I never imagined how much shit I was about to be in by not being more diligent with my phone.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,341 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
31 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Story, beautiful story

OK, this is a story. A beautiful one at that, but still a story. Consent is absent here. Shouldn't be in real life, but this is a story.

Also, I am surprised to how opinions differ on the quality of the story (thrash versus a very high ranking in the Literotica charts) and on the character of Jill. Psychopath, I've heard her being called. Jill strikes me as a wise woman, intent on solving a problem in a similar way as it was created and seeking the very best outcome for that charming character, Carrie.

What I loved most in this episode was the mindgames played in Jill's bedroom. Carrie, obliged to close her eyes, as she contemplates all the goings on, really brilliant!

2learnmore2learnmoreabout 5 years ago
Jill’s relationship with Carrie isn’t Dom/sub

Course by now other chapters are available, and I will read them, and maybe find the answers, but ....

I think Jill is not looking for a dom/sub relationship, and that is why normal explanatory conversations had not occurred between them.

I think Jill sees that Carrie needs help and guidance in growing into an understanding and acceptance of her own sexuality and her own psychology.

Does she get off on humiliation? Is she a pain slut? What is the nature and extent of her submissive side, of her bi and/or lesbian nature?

Maybe Jill sees that, without guidance, direction, and firm, loving, knowledgeable support, Carrie could be irreparably harmed by her journey, and Jill is actually reaching out to save Carrie. In part, this could explain Jill’s statement about “if I had met you 6 months from now”: presumably when much of Carrie’s behavior could be set, for good or ill, or at least the impending crisis could be resolved one way or the other.

This could further explain the harshness of Jill’s treatment of Carrie, including the missing “here is your safe word, but if you use it our relationship is over”. Maybe Jill needed to obtain unquestioning obedience in order to provide the needed guidance/direction/support, while simultaneously demonstrating advanced knowledge of the sexuality clearly driving Carrie’s journey.

I look forward to finding out.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Damn

You finally got me, at one point during this I was really pissed. More furious than by the gang ass rape in Darla's games. Because, physical pain can be zoned out (even blocked by training), humiliation by definition exists only in humiliated person's mind, but when one start fucking up truly important people - that is just mean.

There is no reason whatsoever to trust Jill, and I don't believe she really have any concern for Carrie's well being or return to normal life. I come to think she truly wants to break Carrie. It's likely she works on a tight time frame towards whatever goal she needs that exact girl as an unlimited slave, possibly for one-time show to either get to / break down someone, or even banaly extract a favour through blackmail or even, indeed, virgin schoolgirl sexual sacrifice.

I was extremely mad at Julie for giving in to Jill's game so easily, especially pushing the school debauchery and potentially ruining what little is left from Carrie's life, but that makes for hot shit, and Julie is also the only reasonable ticket out for Carrie. But then she needs to assert control over Courtney and maybe team up with Farin eventually. Just thinking out loud.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Why Courtney?

I like the idea of a sort of desensitization process for Carrie with her problem getting off sexually on humiliation and also possibly pain, but at this point I just don't see why, Jessica, you are involving Courtney in this process. The idea of sex between Courtney and Carrie at school, of all places, really, in my mind, runs counter to any therapeutic goal. I like the Jill-Sue-Julie trio, but I say phase Courtney out. Of course, what do I know, Jessica? Carrie is your character, so I really do not know what you have in mind for her.

I am also having trouble with Farin's involvement here. She is trying to cope, I admit, but I can't see her doing Carrie much good at this point, either. I think that she first has to deal with the guilt over her contribution to Carrie's situation right now even though she might truly love Carrie.

One other issue that concerns me is a possible confrontation between Jill and Carrie's father. Jill's plan regarding him seems, to me, rather flimsy.

Anyway, I realize that Jill's World is only part 2 of a trilogy, so we have a long way to go in this story with its many characters, both major and minor, and I look forward to seeing what happens. The way Jessica is telling the story continues to hold my interest quite well. I just love Carrie as the protagonist and want to see her find happiness eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So confused

Jill keeps talking about caring about Carrie but doesn't ever show it except in the most superficial way. When Jill want to talk to Carrie after the trip to the Hospital it seemed like she did care about Carrie. Now that the story has progressed it looks more like Jill was just thinking "Shit we might lose a toy here". While Darla comes across as a bully Jill is starting to come across as a psychopath. It seems as though Jill cares for no one and nothing unless it benefits her. I also have to seriously wonder what is wrong with people when the girl how has "consented" to being a play thing beats her head against a table till she knocks herself out? That would tell me as a human being this person isn't in to what is being done to her. I guess I would like to know what Jill really is.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Darla's Games Day 01 She is coerced into a form of servitude.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn Sweet 18-year old virgin is seduced by lesbian MILF.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Blueprints Ch. 01 The beginning: younger architect and client get closer.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories