All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 06'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Dark

I loved your other series but Jill's World has just been so dark. Just everyone using Carrie and treating her abysmally even Julie. I don't see any reason why Carrie would want to have anything to do with any of these people. Carrie makes agreements and deals with people and then they break it and then she continues to make deals with them. I hope the series gets more sexy and less dark and that you show any of these people actually being kind and helpful to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
agree with Anonymous 11/23/18

I totally agree with Anonymous 11/23/18. There was no need of Whole Bobby Julie Sex scene or any other Bad Things to happen. after waiting for long time this is not the worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To both anonymous 11/23/18

What are you both talking about? If either of you had actually read Darla's games you would realise that Jill's World is actually less dark than the previous series. But saying that I do agree that Carrie is constantly surrounded by a disproportionate number of users to givers. Every character that is really fleshed out in both series (besides Carrie) is a user of Carrie and when they do show love it is never in proportion to what Carrie has given them. But that is the core of Carrie's story, her being shamed and abused in everyway and somehow just not checking out and leaving it all.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Great Chapter

A new chapter of Jill's World is always a welcome surprise. It's great to see the aftermath of the previous chapters events, and I'm still curious as to exactly what happened between Bobby and Julie and what comes of that plot line (from the hinted bruising on her bum it seems to be not exactly as was explain). The sex is hot as ever, especially the threesome at the end.

I'm normally more of a fan of the humiliation content, but this story really has me sucked into the characters and plot. Can't wait to see how things turn out with Jill as Carrie#s Mistress. Courtney has also really grown on me as the story has progressed, I half hope she ends up as Carrie's Mistress after the year (Julie doesn't seem particularly well-disposed to being fully in-charge).

A wonderful chapter, with steamy erotica, positive character development and no real issues to point to. Great job and keep up the good work!

5/5 stars ^_^

johnjones2460johnjones2460over 5 years ago
good story but Carrie needs hope

In Darla's games series Carrie had Farin helping her and hope that her ordeal would all be over soon as she earned time off. Carrie also physically enjoyed some of the things done to her. Then we learned that Farin set Carrie up and we think Julie will help Carrie but she does not. Carrie needs hope to hold onto, some enjoyment of her tortures, fewer enemies and there needs to be comeuppance to those that have wronged her. Farin, Rebecca and Darla had no real lasting punishments. Still really love your writing I just feel so bad for Carrie and hope things improve for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Stop trying to tell authors how to write their stories. They are sharing a piece of their imagination with you. Accept it for what it is and learn to enjoy their thoughts, views and creativity. If you don't like the way their stories play out, then write your own and share with us your creative imagination.

Thanks Panthergirl for another well written and thought out chapter in Carrie's adventure.

DaybreakRachelDaybreakRachelover 5 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely loved this chapter. I wouldn't buy it if any chapter of Carrie's life was fully happy, for better or for worse. But all things considered, this chapter actually left me feeling really happy for Carrie, the progress she's made, and the person she's become. I'm enjoying how little loose ends from before are being tied up or rounded off, like the small characterizations of Cat and the fallout for April, and even the little Farin cameo. I'm legitimately excited to see how Carrie grows as an artist in Jill's world (though if I'm being honest, the hints of Jill's power and influence are reminding me that I'd love to see how Jessica is navigating Kelsey's world too...).

Courtney really has grown into one of my favorite characters, I love her personality and I'm interested to see how she handles her limited involvement especially now that she's letting it show more how she genuinely cares for Carrie and Julie. I'm still not feeling Julie 100% yet honestly, though I may just be a bit biased because I miss Farin so much, she was an early favorite of mine. And Sue continues to intrigue me as always, especially if I'm right about thinking I saw a little foreshadowing in this chapter. I just legit can't believe I'm this invested in these characters. It haunts me how much I connect with Carrie, it really does, but her story and her relationships just resonate with me so damn much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contract question

Wonderful story. I really like it. But after each chapter, I have more and more questions that have not yet been resolved. Here is one of them after this chapter.

The Contract signed. Carrie lost her virginity. But according to the contract any vaginal activity that could lead to the loss of virginity is prohibited. Who is responsible for breach of contract? Poor Carrie. Or was such a situation stipulated by the contract? As I understand it, Jill ruled out everything that could lead to the loss of Carrie's virginity and Carrie agreed with it.

DeeperthanlustDeeperthanlustover 5 years ago
Than you

Is very hard to describe how much I appreciate your work, every time I see a new chapter of Jill's world I'm unimaginably grateful.

Thank you for your work and sharing it, I feel that what you write all comes from deep within you, sharing it publicly like you do is a gift that I really don't take for granted.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really Great Story,

looking forward to more. The only thing that gave me a bad rub was that Julie was so easily swayed by bobby. It felt weird, like out of character for me, especally since i think she knew what would happen when she got onto the bike. But ofc its your character:). I feel bad for Carrie especally if it should be revealed that it was rape, i think it would destroy her.

Best of luck for you and pls dont let us wait so long for the next part ;D

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago

What a day. The only downside, at this rate we never will live till Carrie's graduation, lol. So happy to see another part.

As already brought up in another comment, loss of virginity carries consequences, no? Also open up possibilities... and who knows where that may lead to.

Bobby raped Julie. Carrie needs to explore her own dominant side at some point. Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait for the next

I have so many questions now... who caused the bruising on Julie? If it was Bobby, why would she? What would Jill’s world really be like? Signing the contract is only the beginning of everything. What would Jill say to Carrie’s broken hymen? What would Kelly do to Carrie? Cant wait for your next chapter!

iceblockiceblockover 5 years ago
Great Update

Outstanding update as usual Panthergirl. Your characters continue to draw us all in! And leave us panting for more!!! I really really hope Carrie isn't late for Her first full day after the final scenes in this chapter. Though I'm certain with the way Your mind works She will be haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I’m so glad you introduced Bobby as a new antagonist. I’m looking forward to new conflicts with her. Great read, as always. Search for “grnd” — it’s a small typo. ;)

hi78ehi78eover 5 years ago

Great story (as expected). I´m looking forward to the next chapter.

Steve150177Steve150177over 5 years ago
The $5000

It seems like after the posters went up the agreement is void so Becky should not be paid the $5000.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 5 years ago
Carrie's further adventures and discoveries

There is only one part of this chapter that I could do without; namely, in the middle when the details of the contract between Carrie and Jill are hammered out. Boring stuff. Well, at least that contract is finalized; I look forward to what happens next for Carrie in Jill's world.

However, the rest of the chapter is great. I was really impressed by Carrie's ability to state her position to the school principal regarding what it means for her to stay in that school rather than transfer. She is one smart cookie. She still has to learn how to keep her emotions in check, though. Also, she needs to hone in on her listening skills; I think that Jill can and will help her in this regard.

I liked the intricate description of the menage a trois at the end of the chapter - the best description of sexual activity by this author since Carrie's first sex encounter with Farin. The only thing missing was stimulation of Courtney's G-spot that was described so well near the end of Darla's Games. However, there was enough stimulation of all 3 girls to keep up the reader's interest.

And Julie - please stop making a mistake, apologizing, and then making the same mistake again. In this case, this girl Bobby is no good for her. I wonder if Julie will ever realize Carrie's true value as a friend and stay focused.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 5 years ago
Addendum

One short additional thing regarding Carrie's plea to the principal to let her stay in that school: This shows significant growth in Carrie. She is standing up more for what she believes in rather than just relenting to the other person to please them. In a word, Carrie is becoming more assertive and acting more in her own best interests,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the growth in your writing.

Really looking forward to reading about Carrie's growth in her art and physical training. Also liking how her spirit growth is tied to her growing as a person. Don't ask me why but i find these aspects truly intimate in your writing style. I don't usually find bdsm themed writing to be intimate unless its done superbly, and you have done that to a very high degree. Even in the Darla series I was drawn in, but it seems to be more hit and miss. Now with Jill's world, its found its stride, and i am loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please, more

Looking forward to more tales abort how the contract is adhered to and consequenses for failures and omissions.

Sincerely Yours Grey Master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
waiting for more

More, please more.

Sincerely Yours

Grey Master

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it continuing?

Hopefully this continues. Don't know the details of the contract, or what Carrie's willing to accept. Would love to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plainly awesome

One of If Not the best Story i have read sofar. Found darlas Game Yesterday morning and ready all of it and continued with jill's world. I am Happy and awestruck. Thanks You so much for sharing. I Hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Re-read the series again, and i’m just wondering: the sleepover was supposed to be the punishment/surprise for the orgasm. So was taking away Carrie’s hymen planned, or was it Julie’s need to “own” Carrie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Story Ever

Darla's Games and Jill's World are two of the best stories I've read in a LONG time. Your writing style is so engaging, erotic, informative (I've learned more about the world of BDSM and the psychology behind it from this story than all the people I've encountered in this scene in 15 years!) and this story is so entertaining.

I MUST have more! There are so many unanswered questions. I've noticed it as almost been over a year since you have lasted posted anything to this story. I do hope you haven't given up on it. This series is truly masterful!

Don't give up on us now!

Megan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Puitzer prize

You have given us the best story about true love and friendship with your stories Darla’s Game Day and Jill’s World, hope you can share this Love with the world you are just an amazing person and Author. Thanks i

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Fabulous!

I was so excited at reading this episode, truly magnificent writing.

For starters, the speech Carrie gave in the Principal's office struck me as almost of a Churchillian quality. I was moved to tears.

Then, the lawyers hassling about the contract terms, hilarious! Since I spent quite some time negotiating contracts, the ritual dance over words, giving and taking, brought recognition and laughs.

Of course the sex and domination are hot, but your pen, bringing the characters to life and development, is really why this story is almost universally liked - and loved. Certainly by me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Well, what can I see after reading "Darla's games" and this one? Tough.

During the first book were several scenes that made me sad, and angry. If I were Carrie I would have gone to highschool with a knife and..., you get my point.

Other than that, you are just awesome, and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is Carrie?

Is this story dead? It's more than one year now that we have not seen a new episode. Can Panthergirl please respond to her readers on her plans with the story?

She did mention earlier that she planned to have three stories on this chain, Jill's World being the second after Darla's games. She seems to have given up mid way on the second story.

The third story was supposed to be on her life with Julie and possibly Courtney when they have matured and gone to College, and further on.

We hope to hear from Panthergirl soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bobbie revealed

Julie would of never cheated with Bobbie because of her love for Carrie, I would make the next chapter of Carrie finding out Bobbie was really Sue in disguise and a plant by Jill, to have Julie prove she could punish Carrie so she would be allowed to Watch the rest of Carries training.

Just my thoughts but this was by far the best story I have ever read. Thank you for this.

zwyrblzwyrblabout 4 years ago

First of all Carrie should be grateful to her school counselor. Without her she probably would have gone quite unprepared to the important meeting in the principal's office.

Second I'm not happy with the time pressure put on Carrie with the contract. It's wrong to have her sign it without reading it first, even though there's the possibility to back out. But it's absolutely wrong to really give her too little time to go through it herself and have her rely more or less completely on her friends and on a lawyer she doesn't know and just got cause she luckily knows Courtney.

Under the line Jill might be good for Carry, but she puts her through a lot of unnecessary shit in my eyes.

Rhod20Rhod20almost 4 years ago
Best story on here

This has to be the best story series I have read on here. The writing is sublime and connects you to Carrie so you live with her highs and feel her lows. As everyone else has said this story needs finishing. With the third part. Please I beg of you pantergirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
incredible story

really we are held in suspense throughout this thrilling story or the psychological description of the characters is screaming with realism.

We would love to know how Jill and Carrie's relationship will continue

do you think you will frustrate us for a long time :)

bravo to the author and we are waiting to hear from you

a reader from France

really we are held in suspense throughout this thrilling story or the psychological description of the characters is screaming with realism.

We would love to know how Jill and Carrie's relationship will continue

do you think you will frustrate us for a long time :)

bravo to the author and we are waiting to hear from you

a reader from France

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
when new part is coming?

Its been long time when is the new chapter coming?

KAYNOWAYKAYNOWAYover 3 years ago
Awesome Story - Speculation on Bobby

So first of all this story rocks, just reread the whole thing and it still is really good. Thank you so much Panthergirl keep rocking! :D

Now we of course don´t know if or when (fingers crossed this or next Year) we get a new Part of this "adventure" so im kinda stuck speculating and reading into things wayyyyy to much with this Quarantine freetime.

And hey there was some big Conflict in this chapter so why not read into that.

Jules and Bobby

I think while yes the thing Julie did with Bobby was of course a mistake i think Julie could have had her own "kinda valid" reasons for doing it, after all no one is perfect.

So she is now in a "contract" with Carrie as her official Dom´ish girlfriend together with Courtney.

And She might wonder: if im going to do these things to my best friend what does it feel like to be dominated? She might want to at least experience something like it right?

In addition to this she got sad when Carrie told her that Karen reacted in pretty much the same way as her uppon hearing about the suit thing so maybe she thinks: hey do i really only care about "Care Bear" as much as Karen who barelly knows her?

Could Karen replace me as her best friend etc... So maybe she wanted to punish herself with something comparable to what she did to Carrie.

That might explain why Bobby did go rought on her with a Strapon (like Julie and the other Cheerleaders did to Carrie) But still respected her wish to not eat Bobby out and save that for Carrie. (After all why would Bobby rape her and respect her wishes? Maybe Carrie got it wrong and thats why Courtney and Jules didn´t want to talk about the bruises)

Because while Bobby is portrayed as the Ultra Villan (at least from Carries perspective) she did help Julie with the posters and stuff so she probably isn´t 100% evil but somewhere in between like everyone else. Who knows Bobby might be able to teach Julie to be more "Strict" with Carrie (but that is kinda going into writing my own Stuff)

We als know Julie Texted/Spoke with Bobby and this was probably about her sexuality/her Dom situation with carrie etc. And if she wanted to experience beeing Dominated where better than with Bobby who isn´t from her school and Jill etc dont know her (i think) but is a Dom thats kinda experienced.

So yeah in the heat of the moment Julie might have thougt it is a good idea or maybe she lied to Carrie about Bobby not letting her of the Bike in the first place.

But "Jules Horny" is also Okay, after all this isn´t my Story and im probably reading into stuff i shouldn´t (but who knows the Author of this Story is pretty genius in my eyes)

So i think i got everything right, after all i just read the Story again but if i did speculate on Wrong info well oops ;)

Butefo1Butefo1over 3 years ago
Verbal prose for emotional release

Thank you for your allowing all of us a glimpse into your adventures. I am probably not your typical reader being a male and 67 years old. I started reading the "Darla story" and it evoked such a range of emotions as the characters were revealed and subsequently developed. I knew people in the life from an early time in my own life so it was great to purview someone who must have been exposed to that or has an excellent grasp of the psychology of relationships for you to take us on such a creative roller coaster ride of complex issues and interpersonal growth. Thank you for a truly great tale and I very much hope to be reading any additional postings you might make to any of these stories and or new sets of adventures on the brink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gaps in writing

Darla’s games started in 2007 and was completed in 2017. That’s 10 years. In between there was a 3 year gap between 2009 and 2012 and then a 5 year gap between 2012 and 2017.

Jill’s World therefore will be resumed perhaps in 2025 and completed by 2027.

It will be good to hear from the author on her plans with this series. She did write to her readers after the end of Darla’s games. But she has been quiet despite many sincere appeals from her readers for her to continue with the story.

We all hope the author is doing well and we send her our best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow. Truly wow. Here i was looking for some cheap thrills, then next thing i know im spending week after week totally invested in this romance thriller. Im completely blown away at how talented the author is and i dare say this story deserves to be and should be an actual book. As an avid book reader i say truly, wow. I cannot wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
intense story

Love it can’t wait for more.it’s just that sometimes is very hard to see Carrie so humiliating by someone that she hated.love to see her more as a Dom with some people especially Bobbi. Anyway amazing story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

It's not a shock I suppose, that I initially found this story because it was well ... hot. And well-written, that was immediately obvious. So now, after finishing Darla's Games and then Jill's World and rushing through it all in a day because I just HAD to know what happened, and then going back to read it again because I loved it ... just ... thank you! I don't know if it'll ever continue, I hope it does, but if it never picks up again, thank you still and besides, leaving the story right where it is, with Carrie and Julie together and in love, is exactly where I'd want it to end anyway.

So again, thank you ... and truly, the storytelling is wonderful, your writing is nearly flawless ... both are just so far above what I'd have had any right to expect for free, here! I do have a certain amount of 'empathy' for Carrie, not the right word exactly, but I understand her better perhaps than most, and I can tell she comes from your heart. The inner dialogue between her mind and body gives that away, and it's more than a little familiar. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for finally stopping this travesty of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story is awesome you're a really talented writer, i just wish i wouldn't have to wait 7 years to have the epilogue of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story and only wish I'd found it sooner; I get the impression that maybe you won't get back to it and that's okay, thank you for sharing what you have. Part of me (having read both parts) is relieved that Carrie is in a relatively safe place and with Julie; I wouldn't want that to change and know it probably would, if you continued. There's no doubt that Carrie's adventures were over-the-top in places but this is fiction after all and people sometimes forget that. Which brings me to the reason for my comment, which is ... for all the twists and turns and general debauchery contained here, "the kiss" was just BEAUTIFUL. Anyone who read the story will know which kiss I mean, and the way you wrote it was just lovely. Thank you so much for that.

I'm sorry you have to put up with some of the rude comments below; I get it that some things about this story will seem inconceivable or even impossible to some people, and it's okay for them to think that. But there are also some of us who can relate to Carrie and even understand her, even if we keep it to ourselves. Thank you so much for writing this, I can feel that it means a lot to you and I hope you get to read this and that everything is going well in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is anybody writing this story on their page? please inform if you are continuing her story.

beth_beth_over 2 years ago

To 'anonymous' who asked if anyone was continuing this story. I've wondered the same thing more than once but this story feels so personal that it doesn't really lend itself to a continuation by a third party, no matter how badly I'd want to see one done. I've given a bit more thought than is probably healthy to how things might go, and of course the author has certainly sprinkled foreshadowing hints throughout, just not enough to really be certain.

It's also worth pointing out that Panthergirl has taken long hiatuses before, even longer than the current one, so it's as likely as not that real life is getting in the way of her writing. That could be a good thing, and I very much hope so for her sake, because if I'm right and there's any part of 'Carrie' in her, I'd wish her nothing but the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there will be many more chapters of this masterpiece!

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 2 years ago

It's such a great Story, i really would love to see you come back :). But truth be told what intrigues me a little more would be a spinoff and to see what was on that phone of Carries friend, i think sarah was her name. Carrie herself didnt see but Courtney and Jules did and i would really love a Spinoff chapter of either Sarah or one of the Girls to see what they did to her, cause this mystery really intrigues me. But then again to see what happens between Carrie and Bobby will be great aswell, damn i am looking forward to hear of any story. And best wishes from me as i once wrote to you in email best of luck to you and i would even pay on patreon for this, cause you are such a great writer.

Chinacat1124Chinacat1124about 2 years ago

Like many here in the comment section, this story has consumed more time than intended, but I’m a good way. Panthergirl is a great writer and although the sex scenes are exhilarating, the character and plot development is what sucked me in.

I do hope the story continues some day, as I find there to be many open questions that I would love answers to. Chief among them is what is in section 17 e of the contact that excited Julie in part 5 and Courtney wanted no association with in part 6. My first thought was it was a something about the continuation of Carrie’s contract if Jill and Sue weren’t around but that doesn’t make sense to me because it would be in another section of the contract. My only thought is section 17 in whole would contain legal jargon about how Jill’s contract would be affected by other obligations for Carrie’s time. Courtney’s insistence not to be named in the section and Jill’s objections to Courtney’s request by stating,”none of know what the future holds,” leads me to believe that the section involves how the contract would be executed if Courtney entered into a relationship with Carrie other than being her dominant. Thus the next section Julie mentions her love for in part 5 would probably be similar in wording.

The second burning question, that many have questioned as well, is Julie’s betrayal with Bobby. There is obviously something that went on that Julie and Courtney aren’t saying, and my first thought is that Julie has realized that she cannot be Carrie’s dominant after she experienced a little of what she personally but Carrie through. There seems to be an open door that has been foreshadowed about Julie being a submissive and this might be the event that educates Julie a little about what really excites her sexually, even though she hated her morning with Bobby. Julie was obviously attracted to Bobby from the start and Carrie was repulsed. Was this the sub-dar/dom-dar of Julie and Carrie reacting? There has also been references to Julie defaulting to Carrie a lot before Darla’s game, and of course Jill’s mention of Julie becoming Carrie’s sub.

Anyway…just my observations. I really hope the story continues and thank you Panthergirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This entire story, from Darla's Games to this with Jill, has been incredible. I agree with many of the other comments... Please can you continue with this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Going straight from a blackmail/coerced sex slave situation to prostitution is traumatic and detrimental to a person's mental health, and it's annoying that the author pretends otherwise. Again, the author writes a bunch of hot scenes, but is bad at stringing them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read both Darla's dares as well as this story finished just a couple days ago and I have so many unresolved questions. What happen on her first sat. with Jill/Mistress? Did she tell that Julie broker Hyman? Did Jill tell Julie to make that happen? What about Karen did she keep the date? on Monday what happen to Rebecca was she shun by the school? cheer squad? was removed from being a cheerleader? Did Brad stay with her? On Tuesday did Carrie still receive panties? was things more gentle? did carrier's squad and cheer squad share the same table in the cafeteria now? Did Carrie join the debate team? did she ever get naked on the desk for Cortney? Was Cortney training to be Dom by Jill? Did she also control Julie? Did Julie control Carrie? Did Carrie and Julie go to group therapy, if so did they go to a different one or the same one? If the same one what happen with Bobby did she boast about what she had done? and what did happen at her house, why was Julie so bruised? Why did Jill ask about Bobby is she going to bring her in to one of Carrie's training days? have worship her feet/ service her/ let her use that paddle? What happen Sunday with Kelly and the shopping trip? did she meet Candance? wonder if she new her all along? Maybe she did and she told Kelly what was going and that is why Kelly kept trying to get Carrie to talk about it? Hey Sue and Kelly are about the same age were they friends and maybe she told? or maybe no one told but they are friends and decide to let Kelly see a training session of a new sub and she is surprised when she walks in and sees Carrie. Did Jill get to sell some of Carrie's work? Speaking of her art what happens with the art teacher, if she into art and Jill is into art stands to reason the may no each other especially given that the art teacher and Sue was the same age and both into art they could know each other, does the art teacher find out about Carrie? does she see it/ does she take part? After the end of summer Does Carrie and Julie stay together?(I hope so). Who controls who if either? what ever happens to Cortney? Darla? Does Darla become a pet? (hope so) I will stop here. I sure hope the writer (who I hope is still alive and well) will continue this story. I am not a writer but knowing how much this story took out of me by reading it, I laughed, I got angry, was happy and I cried (I am a 70 year old man admitting this) I can only imagine what a writer goes through so to you ( and all writers out there ) I say thank you....... Pappasleaze! Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please write next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing series! You are such a talented writer! Obviously I didn't plan on coming to a site like this to find the next great page turner but, God help me, I became so emotionally invested in these characters I couldn't stop reading. It's taken me about 2 weeks to read it all starting with Darlas Games but those 2 weeks were such an emotional roller coaster. I laughed, I cried (yes a 38m cried), I wanted to know how it all plays out so bad I read every chance I got throughout the day. I'm happy for Carrie that it seems like she's in a good spot, a much better place now than when she was under Darla's control anyway, but I'm still not sure if there's a "happily ever after" in her future. It'd be amazing to see how her life plays out, both in the near future, how will her dom/sub relationship with Jill affect her relationship with Julie, how does she respond at school the following week etc? And further down the road, in college, does she become a sorority slut, or does she glory hole it up at frat parties? How about even later in life, after college, does she suck and fuck her way up the corporate ladder, does she return to Jill as a full time sub like Sue, or do her and Julie reunite after college and realize their passion is still there?

Eightfold_eminoEightfold_eminoover 1 year ago

Panthergirl, come back we love u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

don abandon the story because you are bored we still waiting! please write more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you- great story -please continue

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is anyone else continuing this story

subkinksubkink5 months ago

hii please post next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

at least write next part

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

please dont end this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1336 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jill's World Series Info