All Comments on 'Jim's Camp Counselor Exam'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good fun

I loved this story. I really like the way you provided a lot of detail to the characters and how they felt. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

Not far from the mark. Many women in the medical field enjoy playing with men and comparing notes. It is one of the benefits of the job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

This was a very hot story. I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally idiotic

At least write something plausible. Because having the women examining the men in this fashion isn't even good fiction. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved the story, very sexy. More parts please!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Fuck the Twat,Jim!

Don't let the bitch off the hook,Jim! She promised you a blow job so take what's rightfully yours! (If she gives you a hard time,fuck her up the ass!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very enjoyable

I liked the story, it moved slowly but stayed on target.

BUT why did you tell us it was fake right up front, what a buzz kill.

Do you really think we would be fooled somehow if you didn't throw that in?

That destroyed the mood right from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

This is one of my all time favorite stories. Would love it if the author would write a follow up or even another story with similar themes.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 5 years ago
yesterdays

Great story....!++ Believe it or not, I had a real life experience that was similar to the first 2/3rds of this story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Behind The Screen

Medicine with its pretenses can hide hijinks' behind its lofty pretenses, inflated latin terminology which supports its simulated elitism and claim to erudition. Could a nurse or doctor persuade two patients to masturbate together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous