All Comments on 'Jim's Genie Ch. 04'

by pornprons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

keep them coming.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
About time for a change.

It would be nice if Liz slipped up and wished her hubby could learn to be as good at the sex as Susan. or something along that line. Leaving the door open for him to get involved more directly with Susan and make it a true threesome. Just one opinion. of course. 5s for details and development .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you, uhh ...

Can you please give us a more experiential description when there's a sex scene? The sex is delicious, and the women are a real turn-on, but condensing the whole scene down to a paragraph is just wasteful. I really wanted to feel, smell and taste the scene with Liz sucking Susan under the tablecloth, seriously that's sexy as hell, but it was another wasted scene. Bummer.

LucilleCFLucilleCFover 4 years ago
Really enjoying it

Will you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Man, this guy’s a fucking idiot. If I was in his position, I would just instigate a Dom/sub dynamic with my wife and be her "genie," so whatever she wanted me to do, she’d have to wish for me to do it.

Last longer in bed, be better at oral, infinite stamina, best dancer in the world? "Your wish is my command, mistress." That way I could still work with the confines of Susan’s rule without sabotaging myself.

Great story by the way. This really got the heart pumping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please write more. Please please please please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous