Jinzler: Sex Machine Ch. 02

Story Info
Lorana and the battle droids.
3.1k words
4.75
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

II

She woke up gasping, dirt kicked up by the explosion still raining down on her soot-covered body. Ears ringing, vision blurry, Lorana struggled to lift her head, looking down just in time to watch the last of her clothing turn to ash and blow away on the breeze, her slender figure glistening in the gentle Naboo sunlight, her perky mounds heaving with every pained breath. Exhausted, she fell back and huffed the hair away from her eyes, feeling like she had just been hit by a maglev at full speed. Again, she couldn't help wondering why her Master had allowed Depa Billaba to send her on a solo mission this dangerous. Surely there were Padawans more qualified than her to help Obi-Wan and Master Jinn protect Naboo's Queen from the Trade Federation.

Groaning, she gently rolled on her side and reached out with her dwindling Force energy, expanding her awareness and immediately sensing her lightsaber somewhere in the rubble. Reaching out a shaky hand, she focused on her weapon and mentally called it back to her, hearing the handle clink on the stone ground as it jerked along on an invisible string before suddenly taking flight and zipping toward her.

It was nearly in her grasp when Asha suddenly appeared and snatched it out of the air.

"They're coming," the naked palace servant whispered, tucking the weapon under her arm before kneeling at Lorana's feet. She quickly yanked Lorana's boots off before tossing them away, leaving her completely bare. "But they don't know you're a Jedi. Play dumb and you'll be okay."

The sound of marching metal feet grew louder. Asha scurried over and knelt above her. "Sorry, beautiful, but better you than me." She leaned down and kissed Lorana hard on the mouth, tasting faintly of Gungan sperm. She pulled away before Lorana could react, standing up and using her foot to nudge her onto her back before straddling her. Lorana's eyes flicked back and forth between the girl's pretty face and gleaming cunt, struggling to decide which enticed her more. That was when Asha opened up, unleashing a thick stream of hot urine all over her chest and face, getting it in her hair and burning her eyes. Plenty more made it into her mouth, Lorana gagging at the bitter salty taste even as the shock of it all slowly shook her out of her concussed stupor.

Asha finished emptying out with a whispered moan, nipples rock hard. She looked down at her handiwork, gazing into Lorana's eyes before squeezing out a few last drops. "Welcome to Naboo," she said before stepping off and hurrying away, ass jiggling, breasts bouncing.

Four tall but spindly battle droids appeared in the opposite direction.

Her mind clearer now, Lorana scrambled to her knees and waved her hands in the air. "Hey!" she shouted, drawing their attention from the naked servant. "Over here!"

She struggled to her feet as the droids began moving in her direction, wiping Asha's urine out of her pretty gray eyes and blinking until the burning stopped. She immediately found herself surrounded, big black blasters pointing at her pouty mouth like a scene out of a Sugar Valorum pornvid.

Her lack of clothing baffled the droid sergeant who lowered his blaster and awkwardly looked her up and down before abruptly pointing a long finger at her chest. "Don't move!" he squawked. "You're under arrest!"

Lorana wasn't about to, Asha's urine trickling down her chest and belly. The other droids stood motionless, blasters unwavering, but in the Force she could feel their beady little photoreceptors all over her naked body, their circuitry warming as they ogled her firm ass, perky mounds, and glistening pussy.

The sergeant extended a shiny hand, palm up. Moments later, a miniature holoprojection flashed to life, revealing a noseless green alien wearing an elaborate corporate headdress: Nute Gunray, Viceroy of the Trade Federation!

"What is it?" the distracted Neimoidian huffed, nervous sweat beading his forehead.

"We've captured a prisoner, sir," the droid squawked. "No file in the database."

Gunray narrowed his black soulless eyes at Lorana, his noseless green face flushing pink with arousal. "She's just a whore. Take her to Camp Three and process her. She may be useful when we begin negotiations with the Gungans."

Lorana relaxed, thankful Asha had taken her lightsaber. Had they identified her as a Jedi she might have been killed on the spot, or worse.

"Wait," Gunray said. "I want to test something. Execute...program sixty-nine."

The sergeant looked to Lorana, his excitement rising in the Force as he reappraised her naked body. "Roger Roger!" he said, digital voice rising.

"And record everything," Gunray said just before the projection vanished.

In unison, the foursome swung their blasters behind their shoulders and affixed them to the little control packs on their backs. "On your knees," the Sergeant said excitedly.

Lorana swallowed nervously, glancing around and seeing the steely determination in all their beady little machine eyes. In the Force, they might as well have been flesh and blood males, the erotic energy emanating from their crotches glowing like a beacon.

"Roger Roger," she sighed before reluctantly getting back down on the ground.

A circular panel opened between the sergeant's spindly legs before she could even settle in. Lorana stared in astonishment as a long bulbous metal penis dropped free. Segmented, it rose up into the air before snapping to full hardness with a might clang. It was no mere ornament, either, the pre-lubricated mushroom cockhead designed for deep penetration, Lorana's mouth watering as she watched oily precum ooze from the tip. She had seen her fair share of pleasure droids in holovids and the offices of wealthy politicians, but this was the first she knew of battle droids being sex capable. And not only capable but extremely well hung to boot--a clear violation of the Trade Federation's franchise charter, as only LeisureMech Industries (the galaxy's top provider of pleasure droids, sex toys, and humanoid birth control) was allowed to sexually upgrade its combat units (and even then only for its civilian bodyguard line popular with celebrities and politicians). These had obviously been upgraded specifically for the invasion, to help tame Naboo's notoriously insatiable females whose young Queen was rumored to be such a raging nymphomaniac that she regularly bathed in Gungan semen and counted her own family members as part of her vast harem.

The other droids spread out, surrounding her before following the sergeant's example and dropping huge droid cocks that flung hot oily precum all over her shoulders and face when they snapped rigid, the one behind her splashing the back of her head before kicking her forward onto all fours. Lorana gasped, her Force reserves still too low for her to fight back without her lightsaber. The sergeant immediately took advantage of her enticing new position, pressing his dripping cock to her pouty mouth. Not wanting her teeth broken, Lorana groaned and parted her lips as he applied pressure, gray eyes rolling back while the droid swiftly filled her face with artificial dick. Lorana couldn't murmuring at the metallic taste of his shaft, the oily tang of his fake jizz, but the droid only gave her a moment to savor the exciting new flavors before he began sawing back and forth, going deeper with every push until he entered her throat.

At the same time, the droid behind her slipped between her creamy thighs and found her dripping center, Lorana letting out a muffled whimper as his bulbous knob parted her delicate folds before slipping inside her with well-lubricated ease. To her surprise, she felt little shame at being double penetrated in public, only a mild fear that C'baoth would find out and punish her for giving her Padawanhood away so easily. He had taken her as his apprentice because she was meek and obedient. He never imagined she would blossom into a beauty who could cause speeder crashes just by bending over to wipe her boots, and once the transformation began he wasted little time turning her into his personal whore, treating her not as a student and surrogate daughter but as holes that existed solely to service his big liver-spotted penis in every possible disgusting way.

Groaning as she cuckolded her Master, Lorana subtly adjusted her position to give both cocks easer admittance, the droids reacting with machine precision and coordinating their movements to rock her between them like a piece of meat. They were in total command, Lorana fluttering her eyes and drooling all over the cock disappearing down her throat while her perky tits swing like udders under the aggressive onslaught, her firm ass jiggling and fat pussy squelching while the oily metal prick plunged deep into her body, lifting her off her knees with every pump.

"Roger...Roger!" the sergeant suddenly cried out. "Roggggeeerrrr!"

He yanked his cock free. Lorana squeezed her eyes shut, having seen enough holoporns to know what came next, gasping as the first thick spurts of hot oily jizz splattered against her forehead. She shuddered, the mix of disgust and arousal she felt while the droid painted her pretty teenage face with his mechanical seed almost overwhelming, but she couldn't put the blame on him alone. He was only following his programming, even if he was quite clearly enjoying himself.

He had barely finished emptying out when the droid behind her squealed and pulled out to burst all over her ass and lower back. Lorana moaned and slapped a hand over her quivering pussy to keep from climaxing. It was one thing to be used against her will, but to enjoy her violation? She would never live it down!

Lorana hung her head, groaning pathetically while the droid finished tugging off on her. She didn't look up until he stepped away, finding two more fresh cocks vying for her attention. She managed not to lick her lips with anticipation, a part of her wondering how much she could actually do before she became a willing participant. The droid central computer was undoubtedly recording everything her mechanical lovers saw, and the moment the cowardly Neimoidians realized she was a Jedi they would upload her shame to every corner of the HoloNet. She could only imagine what vile nicknames the media would come up with then, the memory of what they did to Master Kinrath still fresh in her mind.

The sergeant pointed his finger, looking comical with his bulbous machine dick dangling between his spindly legs. "On your feet, prisoner."

Lorana sighed. A blind woman could see what he had planned. They were under orders to humiliate her for Gunray's pleasure, and there was still one part of her they had yet to defile.

She slowly stood up, watching as the next droid came forward, cock sticking out like a blunt electropole. She felt a trickle of nervous sweat even as her pussy itched at the thought of having that big stuffstick crammed up her backside. She was no anal virgin, but she hadn't been sodomized since before leaving Coruscant; and with all the recent excitement her asshole was tighter than a Toydarian's wallet. Not that it mattered to them, the droid turning her around before bending her over. Hands on her knees, Lorana took deep breaths to calm herself while he fumbled around behind her, rubbing his oozing prick between her firm cheeks before pressing against her smooth taint--and accidentally slipping into her pussy the instant he applied pressure!

While he adjusted, the remaining droid came around and pulled her head down to his spurting prick. Lorana moaned softly as she engulfed him, glad to have the distraction while her pussy was evacuated. She sucked him gently, slowly picking up the pace as her excitement grew. Before long she was bobbing her head and slurping loudly, making him rock in place while looking up at him the way her Master liked. She didn't pretend to understand how males thought, but she'd had Darsha Assant between her legs enough times to know what a pretty face and even prettier eyes could do to someone being pleasured, her heart aching at the reminder she would never have poor Darsha in her bed again.

The droid in back found his target, pushing hard against her asshole. Still sucking, grateful to have her mind taken off Darsha, Lorana reached back to put her hands on his body the way she did when lovers moved too fast. He ignored her and pressed on, a hard pump driving his cockhead through her ring and making her wail into the cock jammed in her mouth. She lifted up on her toes but there was no escape, eyes watering as he drove deeper, slowly but steadily filling her rectum with fat droid dick.

Lorana let out a deep muffled groan, eyes growing big as the droid finally bottomed out inside her, burying himself to the hilt. She murmured with relief when he finally stopped pushing, taking shallow breaths through her nose while her body struggled to adapt to the foreign object now embedded inside her. But her relief was short-lived, the machine taking her by her firm, round hips and pulling almost all the way out before powering back into her, making her luscious teenage bum bounce and ripple with every thrust. Lorana screamed into his companion's cock while he roughly kriffed her, but the droid in her mouth didn't care, bulging her throat as he drove in and out of her face in time with the one pounding her anus. Helpless, Lorana clutched the thighs of the droid in front and went along for the ride, rocking between them like a Twi'lek at a Gamorrean pig party.

Under a cerulean sky, smoke wafting around them, Lorana moaned like a cheap spaceport whore while they pounded her, her machine lovers programmed to use her for their own selfish pleasure and nothing more. She wasn't human to them, a creature with thoughts and hopes and feelings; she wasn't even sentient, denied even the most basic of rights the Republic granted to the dildroid she kept under her pillow. She was a piece of meat, a trio of warm holes that existed solely to make their big hungry cocks feel good; and they were determined to get the most out of their new biological toy, relentlessly driving into her again and again, finding every sensitive nook and cranny and spurring orgasm after orgasm, her gorgeous face red with shame as she drooled and gushed all over their pistoning metal rods.

But sometimes too much pleasure was a bad thing, their mechanical joints starting to creak and grind with the effort although they refused to stop, every drop of precum they spurted into her draining them of precious lubricant. Their pumps grew erratic. Finally, the one behind her let out a sharp digital squeal before burying himself up her snug teenage bum and erupting like a Mustafar volcano, his hot artificial load coating her torn rectal walls and making her scream into the other's cock while he flooded her bowels. He was still firing when the one in her mouth pulled out and took aim at her face, his holoporn-based programming ensuring he splooged all over her forehead, nose, and chin before cramming the fat metal cockhead back into her pouty hole and oozing oily droid spunk all over her tongue. Moaning and whimpering, Lorana resisted as long as she could, only surrendering to her passion and gulping it all down when machine sperm began leaking from the corners of her swollen red lips.

The droids stepped back, their job done. Lorana, legs weak, fell to her knees, profoundly serviced but also profoundly shocked by what she had just participated in. Not that there was any time to philosophize about it, the droids reverting back to their original orders and drawing their blasters.

The sergeant reached for her, exploding in a shower of sparks and debris. The others immediately tried to open fire, assuming she had initiated the attack, only to explode in turn. Lorana turned away, shielding her eyes and hissing as hot bits of metal grazed her bare body. Her heart pounded; her cum-soaked chest heaved. She nearly pissed herself with terrified excitement. Every instinct told her to run; the Force urged her to flee. And yet she remained where she was, taking a deep breath and waiting for the killing shot. When it didn't come, she slowly opened her eyes and risked a look at her savior, her heart sinking.

A silver droid unlike any model she had ever seen before stood in the distance, tall and lumbering with a barrel-shaped torso and a portable missile launcher on its wrist.

No. Not just a battle droid.

A super battle droid.

Lorana cursed softly as it ambled toward her, its weight vibrating the ground with every step. She knew she should run and hide, or do anything but just stand there and stare while a long dripping phallus twice the size of the previous model dropped free and swung pendulously between its massive thighs, but her long holomodel legs wouldn't obey, and by the time she regained some semblance of control it was too late. So she did the only thing a woman could do in her situation, warm urine splattering on the grimy stone and all over her pretty feet as her body excitedly prepared for the exquisite agony to come.

A female Jedi, properly trained, is never defenseless: Shaak Ti's melodious voice rising from her memories.

Lorana looked up at the machine looming over her and licked oily droid spunk from her lips, making his beady red photoreceptors glow bright with lust. She took a deep breath to steady herself, perky tits heaving, pussy throbbing, before slowly reaching out with dainty hands and grabbing what he was offering.

On the other side of the debris-strewn plaza, peeking around a corner, Asha quietly attacked her stretched out pussy with her fingers, gasping in disbelief when the naked Jedi knelt down and somehow got her mouth around the bulbous fist-sized cockhead. But that wasn't enough for the droid, and while Asha squirted and gushed he seized Lorana's head and slowly pulled her to him while pushing his hips forward, the Padawan's muffled scream abruptly cutting off when the monster penis entered her throat, bulging it. For a brief instant Asha felt a surge of fear for the woman who had saved her life, then Lorana gushed like the slut she truly was and the moment passed, Asha pressing her cheek to the warm wall and struggling to watch through sex-blurred eyes while the droid hammered the Jedi's pretty face, treating her tasty mouth like a pussy.

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers