A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to feel the tingle again by the time I headed off into town, though, and that was probably why I got there a bit earlier than I'd intended. I'd said a burger, but I got tempted in to a fried chicken place as I walked past, and saw the black woman who was also one of the MILF waitresses, sat at a table on her own.

"Hi! Do you mind if I join you? It seems a bit strange that we've seen each other naked, but we've never really talked, and I don't even know your name. I'm Jo, by the way."

She told me her name was Glenda, and she'd be happy for me to join her, so I went to the counter to get my order, then went back to sit with her.

"So, Jo, how come you're flashing your tits in a place like this? You don't seem the normal sort of woman who ends up letting people exploit her body. It can't be for the money, surely?"

"It's a long story, Glenda. The question is, though, can I trust you not to spread it around to all the others, given I barely know you?"

"Yeah, I see what you're saying. I notice you didn't say I didn't look like the sort to be doing this either. Probably because I'm black, eh? I'm not, or I wasn't anyway, but you tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine, then we'll both have something on each other."

What she'd said had got me hooked. I remembered the look of her mammoth tits, and her large, dark labia hiding the brilliant pink of her slit, and fuck, I wanted her. It seemed a fair trade, and maybe she'd tell me enough that I could persuade her to let me suck those huge black nipples, and eat out her beautiful, colourful cunt. So, I told her how from depression I'd become an accidental exhibitionist, then moved through deliberately showing my body to being a full-blown slut.

"Motherfucker! I can see why you were nervous about telling me."

"Hmm. So now it's your turn, Glenda. Are your secrets as dirty as mine?"

"Well, it sounds like my parents had less money, but more morals than yours. They both helped out at the local church, and I was a singer in the Gospel choir. To their surprise, and mine, I did well at school, even though it was still segregated when I started, and I went to College to do a computing course. I was good, got top honours.

"Trouble was, well, it didn't seem like trouble at the time, these babies got a lot of attention," she continued, boosting her breasts with an arm, and giving them a jiggle. "I just loved the effect they had on boys when I took them out, and let them play with them. And I just loved cock, black or white was all the same to me.

"Anyway, that all changed when I fell in love with Aaron, one of the quarterbacks on the football team. We both finished our courses, and Aaron got a place on the local professional squad, while I got a well-paid job in an IT company. We had a couple of kids, and everything seemed great, but then, like every sob story, it all started to fall apart.

"Aaron had had a few injuries, but then he had a few more, and the last one ended his football career for good. He wasn't famous enough to pull in any favours, and whilst he had been athletic, brain work was never his strong point. His injuries stopped him doing any heavy manual work, and eventually he got a job as a barman in one of the big hotels.

"The pay was terrible, of course, but my job was paying well enough for us to comfortably get by. That was until the recession hit, and I was let go, just so some white bitch related to the owners could have my job.

"It's been tough, what with the boys going through school, and wanting to go to college. Truth is, I turned a few tricks to stop us going under."

"Hell, Glenda, didn't Aaron mind?"

"He didn't have a lot of choice, but being a barman, he was in a perfect position to hook me up with lonely businessmen, so yes, he was also my pimp for a while. Not only that, but I ran into a few other girls on their own, and Aaron would pimp them out as well. Hah, well, he didn't just pimp them, he fucked them as well, but I could hardly expect him to be faithful when I was fucking men for money, could I?

"So, yes, I am doing it for the money. Its not as much as I could get turning tricks, but I was terrified my sons would find out. It's bad enough being here, but I kind of feel better about myself. It might sound as if being on the game would be great for someone who likes fucking as much as I do, but believe me it isn't."

Shit, I could imagine she'd be even less happy for me to tell anyone else about her, than the other way around. However, the germ of an idea started growing in my brain

"So,. what so of computing was your speciality, Glenda, and have you been able to keep it up? Surely you could have found another job in IT if so?"

"Yeah, I've kept it up, and I keep going for interviews, but somehow no one seems to take a middle-aged BBBW seriously: colour, gender and size all seeming to go against me."

I suppose you think that I was hoping to persuade Bill to give her an interview, and hopefully take her on, giving him someone else who'd let him fuck her, to stop him getting too hung up on June, then her letting me fuck her through gratitude, and maybe even get Aaron's big black cock up me, because that was what I'm sure it would be like? You're right, of course, but I knew that Bill wouldn't take her if she was no good at the job, so I needed to speak to him, and get something set up before I could raise it with her.

By the time we'd finished out stories, we had to dash to the club and change in a hurry. I made sure I let her see all my private bits, and I didn't disguise the fact that I was looking at hers, as we stripped naked next to each other, before putting on our tiny thongs. Hell, that germ of an idea had not only taken root, but was growing like crazy, as I imagined my first experiences of sex with a black woman and a black man, and especially watching a huge black cock disappear into my stretched cunt.

My pussy was tingling so much, and my imagination running so wild, that I barely paid any attention to the customers, just enjoyed dangling my tits in front of them, brushing against them if I could, while in my mind I was seducing Glenda's black husband.

Well, I wasn't paying much attention until I approached a couple who must have arrived shortly before. They were sat in one of the corner booths, and I wasn't surprised to see that the position of one of the guys hands was almost certainly between the woman's legs, just the way I'd caught June with her son.

"Aren't you even going to say hi?" a familiar voice asked.

Fuck, it was Bill, and when I looked properly, he was with June. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed, having just thought of her.

"Oh, hi Bill, June. What are you two up to? I thought you were working?"

"We finished early, so I thought we'd relax a little, darling." Bill said.

As he spoke, June had shuffled around in the booth a bit, sliding forward at the same time, and when she pulled her skirt up, I could see exactly why she had done it. I could clearly see her trimmed pubes, and Bill's finger disappearing inside her slit.

"By the way, Jo, I've fixed the bet with George's buddies, so it's time for you to deliver your side of our bargain. They're going to be in the changing rooms at school tomorrow, after some private batting practice," she said smirking. "Don't worry, they're all over eighteen, and like George they'll be leaving for university soon, so you won't need to see the others again."

That gave it away, and when I looked down, I saw Bill's finger moving around, clearly playing with her clit. Shit, had I really agreed to her conditions just so my husband could fuck her tight little cunt?

I knew that wasn't quite it, though. I'd agreed to it primarily to ease the guilt of exposing myself to strangers, then letting that janitor fuck me, by finding someone for Bill to fuck to balance things out. And as I'd discovered, she did have a gorgeous looking and tasting pussy, which I was determined to claim my share of.

I took their drinks orders, then carried them back over to their table. June, of course, had managed to open her legs a bit more, so I could see my husband's fingers in her cunt as I walked across towards them.

"Thanks, Jo. Come here, and I'll give you a tip," Bill said quietly.

I bent towards him, wondering what tip he was going to give me. A $10 down my thong, maybe? Oh no, it turned out to be nothing like that. As I looked into his eyes, our faces close, he smiled, and before I knew it, he pushed two fingers in between my lips. Two fingers covered with June's cum.

Fucking hell, what sort of man would think his wife would appreciate the taste of another woman he'd been fingering? My husband, of course, who knew me only too well. I sucked every molecule of June's slimy, perfumed secretion from his fingers, then gave him a quick kiss.

"See you later, darling. Who knows, if I've managed to find someone else to fuck, maybe I'll let you fuck me as well - if SHE hasn't taken it all out of you."

If nothing else, it reinforced my intention to see if I could get Glenda a job in the office. I wasn't surprised when I saw them leave not many minutes later, I mean, if it had been my fingers in her slit, I'd have wanted to fuck her properly as soon as I could as well. Fortunately, I had a lively collection of customers, and trying to appear as if I was stopping them grabbing my tits, when actually making sure they got a good feel, kept me amused.

I said goodbye to Glenda, admiring her voluptuous body again as we took off our thongs and put on our clothes, then I drove back home. The house was empty, and it occurred to me that perhaps I'd been a bit too aggressive, challenging him to fuck June until he was totally empty. Still, the image of my husband fucking my best friend every which way set me tingling inside.

I had my hand on my clit even before I got to the bedroom, keeping myself pleasurably aroused as I showered, brushed my teeth, and walked to the bed to await Bill's return. I don't know, maybe I was intending to keep myself right on the edge until he arrived, but somehow, I forgot that as I held my lips open with one hand, and danced the fingers of the other over my clit, and down to my hole.

God, I must have looked obscene, holding my cunt open, as I imagined Glenda and Aaron walking in and catching me like it. I had no reason to think that Glenda had any lesbian tendencies, except that often hookers prefer the touch of a woman outside work. Glenda had told me that Aaron had fucked his other girls, but I assumed they were black, and I had no idea if he'd thing a white woman disgusting, or a special attraction.

Fortunately, my imagination didn't care about reality. I just knew that I wanted to suck on Glenda's massive tits, with their deep black nipples, the width of my little finger, and in my mind, almost as long. I wanted to explore the undulations of her belly, the rounded swell of her ass, and most of all, to pull open her lips so I could reach the pink delights of her clit, her slimy slit, and her well-used vagina.

More than that, though, I wanted to tremble at the size of Aaron's cock. Not just its length, but its girth. I wanted to feel the rush of fear as he started to push it against my pussy, making me scream against his wife's breast that he was going to tear my cunt open if he forced it inside me. I wanted to watch it disappear up me, sending spasms of pleasure and pain as my hole strained to spread enough to take it.

I knew he'd have to use his arms to help him force his way up me, but with my vulva stretched wide, my clit was standing proud, throbbing, and as his cock stretched out my vagina, pushing way up into my belly, it was a joy for me to use my fingers on it. Oh God, he'd got it up me alright, but then he pulled back, dragging the opening of my hole outwards, until the extra width of his helmet caught against it, and he rammed back inside me.

I came, turning myself into a shuddering wreck, my hand gripped tightly between my legs, forced against my clit, so as I rolled around on the bed, wave after wave of pleasure flowed over me, and my cunt felt as if it was on fire.

I had to go the bathroom to get a drink of water, and to wipe the sweat off me. My cum had covered my pussy and the inside of my thighs, but I decided I'd leave that there for Bill to discover when he eventually arrived.

He still hadn't when I got back to the bed. Was he up inside June now, pumping his sperm into her for the umpteenth time? If only I were there to watch, and then to devour the gorgeous mix of his and her juices from her cunt. I didn't even realise I was playing with myself again until I came, only slightly less violently than the first time.

God, was he fucking her again, because he still wasn't home? Ah well, if he was going to be too shagged out to screw me when he got here, then I was going to enjoy myself with Glenda and Aaron again. One of the delights of being a woman was that after a bit of practice, I'd discovered that if I didn't go too wild and make myself sore, I could keep coming over and over, each time getting more and more intense, until even a gentle touch on my vulva became too much to bear.

I was miles from that, fortunately, as I imagined straddling over Glenda's face, pushing my leaking cunt down on her mouth, while I parted her thick legs, and let my tongue discover the taste and feel of her clit and her vaginal opening, oozing thick, spicy cum. Aaron was taking it in turns to force our mouths away with his cock, and plunge inside the saliva-covered hole.

He pulled out of Glenda, and I had to open my mouth as wide as I could to get the head of his cock in, and suck her juices off, before pushing him away, and going back to eating out his curvaceous, black wife. I was just trying to decide whether, even in my imagination, I could dream of taking Aaron's big black cock up my asshole, when I heard a noise.

"Hi Jo. I see you're warming yourself up for me, darling."

"And what makes you think I'm going to let you fuck me, Bill? As you can see, the only cum up me is my own."

"Well how about sucking some of June's off me, then?" he said, pulling his clothes off, and moving to kneel next to me on the bed.

His cock was stiff as a flagpole swaying in the breeze, as he watched my sticky fingers slowly working my clit still. It wasn't just stiff, though, it was shining with the half-dried juices from inside June's vagina, and even though I'd only eaten her out once, I recognised her distinctive aroma.

What an invitation! Surely no sensible woman could resist the invitation to suck off the cum of the woman her husband had just fucked, mingled with the spunk he'd tried to leave inside her? Perhaps you could, but I definitely couldn't. I lifted my head, opened my mouth, and savoured the intense mix of flavours on Bill's cock, as his fingers found my cunt, and pushed deep up inside me, his thumb joining my fingers on my clit.

"I knew you couldn't resist me, darling. Even as I was fucking June, I was imagining you laying here with your cunt wide open ready for me."

"You lying bastard, Bill," I said, pushing him away from me. "Just put your cock up it, then, before I change my mind. I bet you'll still be imagining you're up her again while you're fucking me, won't you?"

He just smiled, but took my advice, ramming himself into my well-primed cunt, then pumping in and out of me, though darling that he was, he kept one hand alongside mine on my clit. I could hardly object to him imagining he was fucking June again, could I, when I was imagining I was being well and truly reamed out by Aaron's far larger, black cock?

Some might think it strange, but being fucked by my husband while both of us imagined we were with a completely different person was wonderful. I came even harder on Aaron's black cock, and Bill certainly seemed to be enjoying being up June again. Still, he certainly must have come up June a few times beforehand, because he didn't leave much jism up me this time.

Still, given that the next day I was going to let June's son win his bet, by having him and his two school friends fuck me, I was going to have plenty of fertile young sperm up me in less than twenty-four hours. Bill hadn't asked about June's comment to me, so I assumed she'd told him about our agreement.

Although I was going to tell Bill every little detail, I didn't want to talk about it before I had succeeded, not least because I was still working on the details as I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I found myself trembling a bit at the thought of carrying out the plan I'd come up with, but I just couldn't see any alternative.

I'd told Bill I might be a bit late home, because I couldn't set off for George's school until after everyone had gone home, except George and his two buddies, of course, who'd got permission to stay on extra batting practice. I knew the layout of the school well, because my daughters had gone there as well.

I parked the car as close as I could to the sports changing rooms, then carefully snuck around so I could just see the playing field, where I saw George and two other boys pitching and hitting a baseball. When I saw they were finishing, I dashed back to the car, pulled off my dress, which was all that I was wearing, and grabbed the towel from the back seat.

I was going to wrap it around me, but what the hell, there didn't seem to be anyone else around, and it wasn't going to stay on me long anyway, so I crept back into the changing rooms naked. I could hear voices from the male changing area, making the raucous sort of noise eighteen-year old boys normally do. When I heard the shower water running, I walked in on them.

"Oh, sorry guys, I thought this was the girls changing room."

"Aunty Jo! What are you doing here ... and like ... that?"

The first of my worries went away, as I noticed the way all three pairs of eyes were scanning my body, concentrating on my chest, and between my legs, naturally. I mean, not all eighteen-year-olds might fancy fucking a forty-two-year-old woman, though the fact they wanted George's mom had given me confidence.

"Well, a little bird told me that you had a bet going that George couldn't persuade his Aunt Jo let you fuck me instead of his mom. So, here I am boys. Come and get me."

I barely had time to loop my towel over the hook out of the way of the showers, before three sweaty young bodies were pressed against mine, six hands were fighting to claim ownership of my tits, my cunt, and my ass, and three suddenly rigid cocks were pushing against me.

"Calm down, boys. I've got three holes, and strapping young lads like you should have enough stamina that you can each have a turn at all three."

"Fuck ... you mean ..."

That was the second piece of bait taken. I guessed they'd all had blow-jobs, and I knew that George, at least had fucked someone - his mom - but I was pretty sure none of the girls they'd been out with would have let them take them up their assholes.

"Of course, boys. Now who wants it first?" I said, bending over and pulling my cheeks apart, so that the ring of my anus was stretched and exposed, and my cunt was gaping open.

Shit, they might never have seen an asshole that close before. I was glad I'd taken the time to lube myself up properly, with non-water-soluble petroleum jelly, because water isn't a good lubricant, and in their rush to get up me, I ended up under the shower, sitting on one boy's cock, while another had claimed my cunt and was kneeling in front of me. I was only just about keeping my head out of the spray enough to stop drowning, as George stuck his cock in my mouth.

It wasn't just the water I had to worry about, of course. It's hard to keep comparable movement going between the cock in my asshole and the one in my pussy, but I used my hands and my legs to lift and fall so my anus sphincter did the stroking of the one up it, and the other boy took care of pumping in and out of my cunt. I just about had enough neck control to work George's cock in my mouth, while avoiding suffocating as he forced it ball-deep into it.